39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My new ride GS 150 red

AoA to all.i am a new comer .i got my new bike after inspiration from PW GS owner mates and guidance from malik zahid sb founder of pbc.thats my 1st thread.say MashaALLAH and all your advices and comments will be warmly welcome

Attached Images Attached Images         

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Oh My God you should have slapped crazy nonsense

bhai accelerator dena toh chorho esni bike start kaise ki very very dangerous
    and had full plan to destroy your GS150 engine

yes bro.that why i dont wanna go to that showroom again.but tommorow i ll go inshaALLAH and will get tunned my bike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mqsdrana View Post
    I am using following engine oil in my honda deluxe 125 (change after 2000 to 3000 km) purchase 4-litre bottle 20-50
    ​easily available at filter house all outlets in Lahore

Description:
    Kixx PAO is a synthetic engine oil based on the Tri-Synthetic formula including PAO (polyalphaolefin). Satisfying the American Petroleum Institute (API) performance standards and European standards, Kixx PAO is suitable for all vehicle types that run on gasoline, diesel (including RVs) and LPG. Comprised of Kixx PAO 1 0W-30, 0W-40, Kixx PAO 5W-30, and Kixx PAO 5W-40, the Kixx PAO lineup boasts superior oxidation stability, delivers a smooth and comfortable ride, and provides complete engine protection.

Formulated with 100% PAO synthetic base stocks, Kixx PAO 1 0W-30 is the official engine oil of Kixx PAO Racing Team sponsored by GS Caltex. That is, its superiority is verified through use in racing machines. PAO is the abbreviation of polyalphaolefin. It is a high-grade synthetic base oil mainly used in aircraft engine oils. The chemical molecular structure is artificially synthesized to enable superior performance compared to regular mineral base oil in terms of low temperature fluidity, oxidation stability and thermal stability, all of which are important items in engine oil performance tests.

Applications

- All vehicles with gasoline, automotive diesel or LPG engines produced in Korea
    - Luxury imported cars such as Benz, BMW and Lexus
    - High-performance, gasoline-powered cars with DOHC, EFI and VVT
    - Motorcycles with four-stroke engines powered by gasoline
    - Vehicles fitted with exhaust gas reduction (DPF, CPF)
    - Vehicles fitted with a turbocharger/intercooler
    - High-performance, high-horsepower sports cars
    - Sports driving vehicles
    - Vehicles to prolong the lubricant change interval
    - Small sedans, RVs and SUVs
    - Kixx PAO 1 0W-30: API SM, ACEA C2-08, ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5-08
    - Kixx PAO 1 0W-40: API SN/CF, ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5, C3, BMW Longlife, VW 502/505
    - Kixx PAO 5W-30, 5W-40: API SM/CF, ACEA A3/B3-08, A3/B4-08, C3-04, Benz MB 229.51, Volkswagen VW 502/505, BMW Longlife-01, 04, Porsche

Performance

- Significantly reduces particulate buildup due to superior oxidation stability to keep the engine oil cleaner for a longer time
    - Kinematic viscosity at 100℃ is higher versus competing products in its class, so sufficient oil film is formed during initial operation to reduce engine wear; maintains the lubricating film at appropriate levels even in high temperatures during driving for a smooth and stable ride
    - Very little viscosity reduction caused by prolonged use thanks to outstanding shear stability, meaning minimum friction to ensure superior lubricity
    - Superior performance when starting a vehicle in extreme cold with temperatures below minus -50℃; viscosity is maintained in high temperatures so that appropriate lubricating film is formed inside the engine
    - Improvement in fuel economy and noise reduction

Overview of Kixx PAO

"Kixx is the engine oil brand name from GS Caltex. Kixx is derived from the English word 'kick' and embodies the meanings of fast, strong and dynamic. Kixx PAO is GS Caltex's top-tier product representing the company's advanced engine oil technology. Kixx PAO is recognized in Korea and around the world for its superior quality levels."
    thanks bro for detailed guidance.now tel me the price and place from where i ve to purchased original not 2 no.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Filter House
    7-Montgomery Road Lahore
    (Ferozpur Road Near Hameed Latif Hospital),
    (Thokar Niaz Baig)
    (DHA)
    Ph: +92-42-36312996
    +92-42-36365967
    & website
    :: Filters House Solve your All Filteration Problems Lahore Pakistan ::

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you for your nice words, in start I used a Havoline but it did the worst and lastng damages, wesay tu If one can afford then Liqui Molly is the best but I used Kixx it was proper Bike Oil and in hottest weather it kept the Bike alive even after its engine was in half the of what its original power was.

I also have Good Experience with Shell AX series. but kixx was by good margin a better oil. Zic is another option, Just keep in mind don't change brands quite often because that effects bike output badly. stick to the brand which you like.

Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    thanks vicky bro.i ve read a lot of comments and threads from you.really nice.now one thing just for my experience and knowledge,i m asking.i already asked from all this thing.which oil u are using in your piaggio?i purchased this machine for tours but still havent got any chance to go.anyway hopefully some day i ll get a chance and i will just run away.hahaha
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Thank you for your nice words, in start I used a Havoline but it did the worst and lastng damages, wesay tu If one can afford then Liqui Molly is the best but I used Kixx it was proper Bike Oil and in hottest weather it kept the Bike alive even after its engine was in half the of what its original power was.

I also have Good Experience with Shell AX series. but kixx was by good margin a better oil. Zic is another option, Just keep in mind don't change brands quite often because that effects bike output badly. stick to the brand which you like.
    bro i ve heard a lot positive commnts about kixx.gull was also using this in his gs as well as dlx but now he is saying that clutch slippage problem is occured in gs due to kixx.anyway thanks for your reply.i m also thinking about sticking on a brand but first i have to finalize it.total 20w40 experience in my yama 2 stroke was fine .do have you any experience about total 20w40 in any of your 4 stroke bike or anything heard about it??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow really.. but believe me kixx is few of the oils in Pk available locally which are actually made with a formula of removing clutch slipage.. this problem is very common in Havoline users specially in smaller bikes like CD70.

I had a bad clutch but it amazingly improved after I switched to Kixx Oil.

to understand Oil selection I will suggest you the most easy way In summer go for thicker Oil which do not lose viscosity on high temps, in winter go for thinner oils with oil temps so that the can heat up quickly and move in engine veins swiftly.

this might help [helped me alot]:
    What do the numbers/letters mean on engine oil and what could happen if I use a 10w-40 instead of 15w-40? - Yahoo! Answers

bro i ve heard a lot positive comments about kixx.gull was also using this in his gs as well as dlx but now he is saying that clutch slippage problem is occured in gs due to kixx.anyway thanks for your reply.i m also thinking about sticking on a brand but first i have to finalize it.total 20w40 experience in my yama 2 stroke was fine .do have you any experience about total 20w40 in any of your 4 stroke bike or anything heard about it??
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro i ve heard a lot positive commnts about kixx.gull was also using this in his gs as well as dlx but now he is saying that clutch slippage problem is occured in gs due to kixx.
    yes i faced clutch problem in GS with Kixx but at that time i thought it is the issue in GS And in winter clutch performance in cold engine simply became a big headache.
    And yes, i didn't feel any problem when using Kixx in Deluxe.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    yes i faced clutch problem in GS with Kixx but at that time i thought it is the issue in GS And in winter clutch performance in cold engine simply became a big headache.
    And yes, i didn't feel any problem when using Kixx in Deluxe.
    so right now which oil is running in your bike's veins?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so right now which oil is running in your bike's veins?
    Don't laugh at me I am more confused than you all.
    My new ride GS 150 red -1262132

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

hahahaha.jnab ap bas nam hi bta detey photo ki kia zrorat thi?kher is ka experience b bta den jnab but wo b with pic btaen

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

will share the experience after using it for few hundred Km

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

h ah ahha ! as I said in some other thread that new havoline gives a very good response but it starts to show its tiredness way before other brands (may be that is the reason why it is economical) secondly may be its GS150 which donot like synthetic Zic/kixx or Oils like that have you tried Zic ?

In paiggio I have very good experience with Kixx. and You are also telling it went well with deluxe too.. moon you must ask more GS150 users before deciding.

secondly I must say, low grade Oils damage the bike on the long run where you clutch can work for five years you will notice its performance losing in earlier years..

will share the experience after using it for few hundred Km

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guda Guda
    If travelling was free............ You know what i mean

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

h ah ahha ! as I said in some other thread that new havoline gives a very good response but it starts to show its tiredness way before other brands (may be that is the reason why it is economical) secondly may be its GS150 which donot like synthetic Zic/kixx or Oils like that have you tried Zic ?

In paiggio I have very good experience with Kixx. and You are also telling it went well with deluxe too.. moon you must ask more GS150 users before deciding.
    I have used Havoline before in Junoon and it worked fine. No complain against it. But i agree that it is no exceptional oil if you want endurance. At 1000Km drain interval in Junoon, i could see it almost at the end of its life. Totally black and watery kind of stuff. Obviously it will last 1000Km easily in GS as it has oil filter and 5 gear transmission so much less stress on engine oil.
    I have tried Zic in GS and it works fine with the clutch but engine is way too loud and somewhat jerky feeling. Almost same experience as i shared while using Zic in Junoon.
    Good to know that you had good experience with Kixx in Piaggio. It was fine in Deluxe too. But may be GS is very picky when it comes to oils. Though i had clutch issue with Kixx, but i have gotta say that it is one tough oil and maintains viscosity much longer than other local competitors.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrats for getting a new bike.

Is Liqui molly also available for 70cc bikes?
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bari bikes ka kuch tu phir naz nakhra hona chaye na itna tu jaiz hai... :|

But may be GS is very picky when it comes to oils.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

bari bikes ka kuch tu phir naz nakhra hona chaye na itna tu jaiz hai... :|
    Vicky bro!naaz nakhrey uthaney k liey phr ksi truck ka deisel engine oil daal len???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have used Havoline before in Junoon and it worked fine. No complain against it. But i agree that it is no exceptional oil if you want endurance. At 1000Km drain interval in Junoon, i could see it almost at the end of its life. Totally black and watery kind of stuff. Obviously it will last 1000Km easily in GS as it has oil filter and 5 gear transmission so much less stress on engine oil.
    I have tried Zic in GS and it works fine with the clutch but engine is way too loud and somewhat jerky feeling. Almost same experience as i shared while using Zic in Junoon.
    Good to know that you had good experience with Kixx in Piaggio. It was fine in Deluxe too. But may be GS is very picky when it comes to oils. Though i had clutch issue with Kixx, but i have gotta say that it is one tough oil and maintains viscosity much longer than other local competitors.
    gull bro i too have noticed the same thing whenever i see the used oil drained from cg of my brother and from my yama 2 stroke.he uses havoline and condition of oil is always same as your described black and thin although he drains after 800 km but my drain interval was 1300 to 1600 km using total never become black and thin like havoline in cg after 800 km.once a person come to me and he poured my drained oil from yama in his old bike for free.but yama was 2 stroke.these bikes less depend upon engine oil than 4 stroke bikes

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa all I need an expert opnion about Suzuki gs 150 cc, as I am reading all the forum on this website about particular bike. I need to know how Suzuki gs 150 bike overall. How engine works quality wise. Comfort level. And after sales service are available in pindi what is an average maintenance cost per month. And Suzuki mechanics are enough capable of handling this machine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 2nd free tunning and engine oil changed

yesterday got me bike tunned although 2nd free coupon was expired but bundle of thanks to Mr.Rao Ashraf .i.e.showroom manager for his favour from purchase till now his attitude remain same.very humble and nice personality he gave me discount also more than all dealers at the time of purchase of bike.purchasaed kixx after a lot of thinking and discussion from the most famous and great goodwill having shop in lahore "filter house" for Rs.460 .it is 20w50.now bike is smooth and noise is removed .one strange thing happen when i drained the old zic oil,the oil seems like KAANJI (a desi drink) very thin and no viscosity and density at all.i was wonder how my bike was surviving with this.gull was right zic semms like 0w30 not 10w40.now lets see what will be my exerience with kixx.today drag the bike upto 105km/h on canal road but due to traffic could not increase speed more.that was acheived at 8500 rpm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

User Tag List