1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Efficient motors [ introducing new bikes ]

AOA pakwheels community , i am a representative of a new growing company Efficient motors , as our launch product we have imported some bikes from abroad as a contract with zongshen . Our product is the Z-one 150cc bike . but before we start hefty marketing and imports , we need to know what level of interest exists with in the Pakistani bikers for fast and sporty looking bikes .

here is a sample image of our launch product

give your thoughts and feedback

No inquires of price yet please , we will hold a display soon at a place we will announce shortly after we see what sort of response we get here
    Attached Images Attached Images    

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i understand your frustration with several failed projects , but give us the time and support , we surely wont let any one down , here are the specs of the specific model that we will be introducing

ZONGSHEN MOTORCYCLE

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RX115 View Post
    buht jaldi dis heart ho jatay ho bhai aap......
    Sir Ji not disheart but waiting...
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by upsetkiller View Post
    brother if you bothered seeing thru my posts , i clearly said its a start , and at this point we are just collecting feed back , you can consider it anything you may want to , its certainly not a scam .
    and no the pictures are not taken from this site , they are shots taken from the official displays and other sites . its a preview of whats to come .

exactly , its a risky thing and we need to be careful and that's exactly why we are collecting data first and are still in talks with zongshen china

as for speed , 110 km is quite allot in cities of pakistan , considering this bike is for those who have to do daily commuting and want to have a sporty bike too
    What's the point of paying so much more for a bike that can't do 110-120?? The Indian yamaha r15 does 135 kmph! And ur saying 110 is too much??
    Bhai itnay paisey upar mang k sirf plastic k fender he dou *** ya kuch performance men bhi milayga? Already cg125 and Suzuki gs150 can pull speed around 105kmph on GPS?

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i understand your frustration with several failed projects , but give us the time and support , we surely wont let any one down , here are the specs of the specific model that we will be introducing

ZONGSHEN MOTORCYCLE
    It says 8.2KW i.e. 10.98 bhps
    Another model is 8.5 KW i.e. 11.39

Are you serious?? Both have a top speed of 90kmph!! o bhai...? My 102cc Yamaha Junoon does 88kmph on GPS!!

Why would I pay u double the amount for the same performance??
    Considering the heavy weight yeh bike tou cg125 ko bhi beat nahi kar sakti in acceleration?? 11bhp tou cg125 ka 124cc engine bhi banata ha..?

Why would I buy a more expensive, more fuel eating bike that gives me less performance???

Sorry buy ur whole concept of "sporty" is so awkward when remove sports from it! I mean speed!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Already cg125 and Suzuki gs150 can pull speed around 105kmph on GPS?

Indeed they can.
    Anything in super sport shape and not able to do 120 on GPS would be a joke to launch.
    (another time pass thread )

Why would I pay u double the amount for the same performance??
    To feel cool

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    To feel cool
    I drive a big fat cool looking bike when a half priced ugly, broken meter wali Chonda 125 breezes past by me.... And then a Chonda 78cc comes and start matching up with me cutting thru traffic like a breeze leaving me behind...
    And then a Junoon and a sprinter comes and s h i t on my pride!???

And I'm like wdf maaaan!??? I paid 1.5lac ruppeya to be pissed off like that!! Loool!

Nah gull bro... Gs150 is much better!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother incase you didnt read , the top speed is rated greater than 90 which can be anything . i will be testing and posting pictures of the first batch in 15 days . so stay tuned to the thread

and as @gull_s_777 said , the main thing is the look. you cant find bikes these days that offer low consumption and still look like a moderate sports bike . the more rigid heavier frame and wider tyres make it heavy but also provide great grip . the bike is aimed at the city streets and not for track racing .

Ill say it again THIS THREAD IS TO GATHER RESPONSE . WE WONT LASH OUT MONEY JUST LIKE THAT
    FIRST THE BIKE WILL BE BROUGHT AND TESTED THEN THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED IN 15 DAYS INSHALLAH

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother incase you didnt read , the top speed is rated greater than 90 which can be anything . i will be testing and posting pictures of the first batch in 15 days . so stay tuned to the thread

and as @gull_s_777 said , the main thing is the look. you cant find bikes these days that offer low consumption and still look like a moderate sports bike . the more rigid heavier frame and wider tyres make it heavy but also provide great grip . the bike is aimed at the city streets and not for track racing .

Ill say it again THIS THREAD IS TO GATHER RESPONSE . WE WONT LASH OUT MONEY JUST LIKE THAT
    FIRST THE BIKE WILL BE BROUGHT AND TESTED THEN THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED IN 15 DAYS INSHALLAH
    gull_s_777 is a bro and an experienced pakwheeler and he is with me! Not u!
    He liked my post too! Lol

And well, I'd bash u... as im representing biker community! Nothing personal.. this would help u decide better and bring a model that gets hit!

Efficient motors  introducing new bikes  -1261642

Here in the 150ccs... the zs150-48A the last one seems to have very promising specs and is worth putting in bikes you r importing!
    Efficient motors  introducing new bikes  -1261641

This CBB200 has good specs... all else are crap... they make no power. Keeping in mind the extra 20-25kg weight of ur bike, theyr going to be sluggish as hell. so u need the above mentioned engines.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one more things people . the max speed is limited according to the rules and regulations . it can be increased as per our requirement . the engine of the PB version is the strongest and the displacement is 150cc . one can only think why its speed is rated at 90km/h. its restricted according to what the official told us
    @Automotorsport_Lover brother you can bash me if it means good . and people dont have to worry we will check and take feed back before we bring in the first batch . and will see which variation to bring in . there are at least 4 different versions with different engine types and power .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would say, focus on aftersales service, on providing cheap spares, providing training to mechanics & ALOT of advertisement. You will be able to sell piece of junk even if you follow the above points.

BTW why don't u use words from local language instead of chinese words?? People are already allergic to chinese names & many won't buy, even if they like it to avoid feeling of embarrasment of being owner of chinese bike.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using PW Forums mobile app
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats the reason both the 150 as well as the cb200 are rated at the same top speed , its stated greater or = to 90 as per the requirement . over there its limited to the govt rules and regulations for a street bike
    @AsadGhumman brother thats a paranoia , people need to get the fact that china is exporting these bikes to brazil , usa as well as Philippines , its of a very high standard

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if you are looking for response by pakwheel bikers for your upcoming project then you are aiming to minimum riders, Pakistani market is too large to compete and you know only limited riders in the country are on board at pakwheels, so do you have any other plan to market your project? or just Pakwheels riders....thanks
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats the reason both the 150 as well as the cb200 are rated at the same top speed , its stated greater or = to 90 as per the requirement . over there its limited to the govt rules and regulations for a street bike
    @AsadGhumman brother thats a paranoia , people need to get the fact that china is exporting these bikes to brazil , usa as well as Philippines , its of a very high standard
    Is there any limitation in Pakistan? I dont think so? If there is then please enlighten us... because it would reveal the mistery why kawasaki gto was banned and why after that there hadnt been any fast bike.

+ without factory unlocked topspeeds or hackable afterwards... the bikes with larger CCs arent going to be a charm with justthe looks!?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if you are looking for response by pakwheel bikers for your upcoming project then you are aiming to minimum riders, Pakistani market is too large to compete and you know only limited riders in the country are on board at pakwheels, so do you have any other plan to market your project? or just Pakwheels riders....thanks
    we have plans for advertisements , just let the final deal strike in china side of the things and i will update on which specific model we will import finally , there is no final decision yet since there are 4 different variations of the same model .

brothers i would again state this is not a joke or a scam , its a little pre inquiry we are doing and its proving very helpfull
    @Automotorsport_Lover thats exactly what i said , we will deal with them according to our needs and have them modified a according to our market , the bike is very well capable of higher speeds and is factory locked .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is there any limitation in Pakistan? I dont think so? If there is then please enlighten us... because it would reveal the mistery why kawasaki gto was banned and why after that there hadnt been any fast bike.

+ without factory unlocked topspeeds or hackable afterwards... the bikes with larger CCs arent going to be a charm with justthe looks!?
    bro GTO,s ban was different case...it wasnt due to its power or speed rather the SNK(SAIF NADEEM KAWASKI) did not payed the whole custom duties on importing parts during the whole period of production(1983 to 1991)
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree but adjusting oneself to the target customer base will be much easier than treating the paranoia of 10's of millions people.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using PW Forums mobile app
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro GTO,s ban was different case...it wasnt due to its power or speed rather the SNK(SAIF NADEEM KAWASKI) did not payed the whole custom duties on importing parts during the whole period of production(1983 to 1991)

I know... but ws just trying to confirm the other speculations that revolved around its closing... SPEEEEED! Lol.. Those two strokers went to awesome topspeeds! A cousin tested one recently and it still reached 135!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the bike is aimed at the city streets and not for track racing .
    when users demand 120Km/h bike, it isn't because we will be track racing with it.
    What matters more is better 0-100 time, ability to maintain 100Km/h on long tours without killing the engine.
    Also ability to accelerate it beyond 100Km/h would come handy in case one need to overtake other vehicles on highway and so on .........

Have you tried overtaking cars moving at 100Km/h on highway when your bike maxes out at 103Km/h ??? It becomes a pain in ***.
    You are riding faster than them but to overtake them you need a whole minute and while you are overtaking them, some other car approches behind you and start honking

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BROTHER calm down , this was just to take feed back and response and we think we are starting to understand what you all need . this thread will be updated in 10-15 days

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes top speed is the major concern i mean bike should have
    ability to touch & cruise at 100km/h with ease with max top speed of 120km/h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List