1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Efficient motors [ introducing new bikes ]

AOA pakwheels community , i am a representative of a new growing company Efficient motors , as our launch product we have imported some bikes from abroad as a contract with zongshen . Our product is the Z-one 150cc bike . but before we start hefty marketing and imports , we need to know what level of interest exists with in the Pakistani bikers for fast and sporty looking bikes .

here is a sample image of our launch product

give your thoughts and feedback

No inquires of price yet please , we will hold a display soon at a place we will announce shortly after we see what sort of response we get here
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by upsetkiller View Post
    BROTHER calm down , this was just to take feed back and response and we think we are starting to understand what you all need . this thread will be updated in 10-15 days
    Fingers crossed! Test the cbb200 first! Unlock it/hack it and post the top speed.. It must beat cg125 by a good margin bcoz right now that's the set standard in speed or acceleration

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just saw ur bike ..
    it is awesome
    it is very good time to laungh it in pakistan..before yamaha plans to launch its bikes.. on the other hand suzuki is insanely overpriced
    name : Amer
    Blood Group : SPL +ve

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sir count me in your first buyer.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i understand your frustration with several failed projects , but give us the time and support , we surely wont let any one down , here are the specs of the specific model that we will be introducing

ZONGSHEN MOTORCYCLE

there is nothing secret behind success
    Product :you have a good
    team : i am sure u will make it..

i support you because we should change mehran culture from pakistan.. and encourage the peoples who brings change..

i am with you sir..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amerhassan View Post
    just saw ur bike ..
    it is awesome
    it is very good time to laungh it in pakistan..before yamaha plans to launch its bikes.. on the other hand suzuki is insanely overpriced
    please check the international prices for these suzuki heavy bikes they are very reasonable but due to insane duties charged by our government, these prices have become unreasonable

MGK
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am your first buyer.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    please check the international prices for these suzuki heavy bikes they are very reasonable but due to insane duties charged by our government, these prices have become unreasonable

yes you are right..
    but by any means there is huge burden on consumer in Pakistan.. No consumer law enforcement.. peoples BUY xli in 1.6 Million and open its windows manually..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA pakwheels community , i am a representative of a new growing company Efficient motors , as our launch product we have imported some bikes from abroad as a contract with zongshen . Our product is the Z-one 150cc bike . but before we start hefty marketing and imports , we need to know what level of interest exists with in the Pakistani bikers for fast and sporty looking bikes .

here is a sample image of our launch product

give your thoughts and feedback

No inquires of price yet please , we will hold a display soon at a place we will announce shortly after we see what sort of response we get here

Well I don't know what is your strategy for launching bike.. Making Profit or Break the market trend.. If your aim is to break the Market Trend then.. As a biker we need 150 to 600 on roads with better fuel average & in caption price..

150 Street Leagal
    150-250 Dual Purpose
    250- 400 Dual Purpose + Street Leagal
    400 - 600 Street Racing

All of the above quality & parts matter if you can also give training to our local mechanic then it will be best....

Looking forward for your showroom & details of the bikes .....

But if you are aim is to get profit by selling 100 piece & then vanish then Before launching you will be in problem as biker are more choozee now...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA brothers . the pb150 engine is more than capable enough when De-restricted , the cbb200 will be on the higher fuel consumption side of the spectrum but who says we cant offer both models .

as i said the thread will be updated as soon as we make another trip to china in the coming weeks . until then lets wait .
    and we donot aim to make a profit and then fly away , we aim to change the trend

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OK What should I say... few thoughts and some feedbacks here I go :

1 - Understand : Zongshen is reaching out all importers/bussinessmen all over the world these days... and your dad is one of there tentative customer just like Xtreme Motor Guys who end up bring one and finally handing it over to Ravi guys.

2 - Superb Idea to gather market Info, but remember PW community depicts a very miniature set of bikers who are educated enough to log on internet as comment on threads here so we are not the real Pakistani Public you will be targeting so keep that in mind.

3 - Remeber the Rule of THUMB : More plastic more failure, the "real pakistanis" dont buy a bigger bike in order to have a shashka but in real they always buy for purpose and they will load it to that extent which is never imagined and all the plastic will tear apart.

4 - Top speed do not matter if you 150cc bike can reach out 110km/h its fine enough but thats not what is going to make a difference, you bike must accelrate better then other 125/150 in the market so that it can reach 110 before other do and you can take off quickly before other do that where tables will turn. 110 speed si already good engouh the question is "TORQUE" will it reach 110 first or the CG or the GS ? if CG then think again before investing.

5- I have been playing with mechnical stuff alot couple of months back I was sitting with a bike magician who just installed a injector and a throtle body from r6 to a 200cc sazgar riskshaw and got 4 HP more from same 200cc and total conversion costed 4k (thats cheap hell cheap and yes sports bike japani injectors too) now he is hired and sits with advising engineers at sazgar rickshaw manufacturing plant. think out of the Box man ab tu mechnics apni bikes abnanay walay hain .. one fine example is Chitta denter who bets that his fine tuned Zongshen/Paiggio 125 cannot be beated by stock CG ... just saw few races in main boulevard few days back and i was more then just impressed.

6 - launch different version,
    (i) sporty faty for youngster and speed lovers,
    (ii) comuter version whci can tow a truck load with less plastic,
    (iii) Awami Bike - a cheap good resale less cc version.

7 - bike with an average age of decade will be enough try to focus on giving constant spare parts and bike will not die in buyers hands ever.

I wich you luck but dont see it happening I dont know Why may be I have become a pessimist after seeing a lot of trolling on PW. but in any case I hope I came handy. bbye
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA brothers . the pb150 engine is more than capable enough when De-restricted , the cbb200 will be on the higher fuel consumption side of the spectrum but who says we cant offer both models .

as i said the thread will be updated as soon as we make another trip to china in the coming weeks . until then lets wait .
    and we donot aim to make a profit and then fly away , we aim to change the trend
    ok form your statement that your want to become trendsetter....

wht abt parts & local mechanic....???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post

1 - Understand : Zongshen is reaching out all importers/bussinessmen all over the world these days... and your dad is one of there tentative customer just like Xtreme Motor Guys who end up bring one and finally handing it over to Ravi guys.

2 - Superb Idea to gather market Info, but remember PW community depicts a very miniature set of bikers who are educated enough to log on internet as comment on threads here so we are not the real Pakistani Public you will be targeting so keep that in mind.

3 - Remeber the Rule of THUMB : More plastic more failure, the "real pakistanis" dont buy a bigger bike in order to have a shashka but in real they always buy for purpose and they will load it to that extent which is never imagined and all the plastic will tear apart.

4 - Top speed do not matter if you 150cc bike can reach out 110km/h its fine enough but thats not what is going to make a difference, you bike must accelrate better then other 125/150 in the market so that it can reach 110 before other do and you can take off quickly before other do that where tables will turn. 110 speed si already good engouh the question is "TORQUE" will it reach 110 first or the CG or the GS ? if CG then think again before investing.

5- I have been playing with mechnical stuff alot couple of months back I was sitting with a bike magician who just installed a injector and a throtle body from r6 to a 200cc sazgar riskshaw and got 4 HP more from same 200cc and total conversion costed 4k (thats cheap hell cheap and yes sports bike japani injectors too) now he is hired and sits with advising engineers at sazgar rickshaw manufacturing plant. think out of the Box man ab tu mechnics apni bikes abnanay walay hain .. one fine example is Chitta denter who bets that his fine tuned Zongshen/Paiggio 125 cannot be beated by stock CG ... just saw few races in main boulevard few days back and i was more then just impressed.

7 - bike with an average age of decade will be enough try to focus on giving constant spare parts and bike will not die in buyers hands ever.

I wich you luck but dont see it happening I dont know Why may be I have become a pessimist after seeing a lot of trolling on PW. but in any case I hope I came handy. bbye
    Poster make a print of it and before taking any step just read it. it will always help in almost every aspect..
    Chaaa gy o Vicky bhai
    Can,t think of a better signature

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla

Thank you vicky , so far the most informative and detailed post

1: we do not intend to do the same

2: i understand but it still gives a small over view and is helpful none the less and now i know more about what this class of bikers need

3: I understand that but then again there will be different bikes for different purposes , the z-one is not for heavy loading but for lovers of sporty looks and speed demons ( once de restricted ) . There will be other versions for different classes

4: exactly , acceleration is the key to win short races . but from what i see some people complained about over taking on highways , thats where top speed matters .

5: yes i have seen your posts on pakwheels for a long time you are a well respected member , and i agree mechanics are not so inexperienced like some people are claiming but we have a full back up plan for our future customers. ( oh and for the record my fine tuned sp-100 goes toe to toe with a stock honda deluxe 125 )

6: exactly what i said in point 3 , there will be different versions , commuters and sporty

7: according to what iv seen ( yes iv seen it during my first visit to china) and what iv gathered from people on the internet and from people who own it , its made from high quality materials , vibrations are minimum at high revs , it has a surprisingly superb road grip and its acceleration is quite stunning .

yes i understand your doubts .
    @d3vil : several spare parts will be imported as backup , thats the basic of any business

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

3: I understand that but then again there will be different bikes for different purposes , the z-one is not for heavy loading but for lovers of sporty looks and speed demons ( once de restricted ) . There will be other versions for different classes
    It must be de-restricted in any case, as RP125 is mentioned in Chinese sites to maxout at 90 and has 7.8KW only where as in Pakistan the bike the send clock uptill 120kmh so in any case it must be deresticted if really planing to target sports lover - just a sugestion which will make you million InshAllah.

fine tuned sp-100 goes toe to toe with a stock honda deluxe 125
    I believe you becuase I did that witha CD70china .... SP100 can do that even it can do better i totally believe you..

4: exactly , acceleration is the key to win short races . but from what i see some people complained about over taking on highways , thats where top speed matters .
    No bro ... yehi tu sari game hai let me explain it will fix the high way over taking issue too beleive me ... on highway you are clocking at 100KMH and a car is in front so you throttle and "IF" the bike has good power to mass ration (hence more torque) it will zoom to 110KMH and pas the car swiftly .... so this problem will automatically be addressed unless there is to much over load on bike...

the Probelm Gull bhai explained that it takes a whole complete minute to over take a car is becuase bikes all horses are already consumed and it cannot over take untill it gets a bunch or more Nm/sec to hope ahead of the car.

by the way the 200CBB version seems interesting to me too..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    It must beat cg125 by a good margin bcoz right now that's the set standard in speed or acceleration
    CG walay hawaa pakkar lete hain, gap kahan se paray ga?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla

Thank you vicky , so far the most informative and detailed post

1: we do not intend to do the same

2: i understand but it still gives a small over view and is helpful none the less and now i know more about what this class of bikers need

5: yes i have seen your posts on pakwheels for a long time you are a well respected member , and i agree mechanics are not so inexperienced like some people are claiming but we have a full back up plan for our future customers. ( oh and for the record my fine tuned sp-100 goes toe to toe with a stock honda deluxe 125 )

6: exactly what i said in point 3 , there will be different versions , commuters and sporty

7: according to what iv seen ( yes iv seen it during my first visit to china) and what iv gathered from people on the internet and from people who own it , its made from high quality materials , vibrations are minimum at high revs , it has a surprisingly superb road grip and its acceleration is quite stunning .

yes i understand your doubts .
    @d3vil : several spare parts will be imported as backup , thats the basic of any business

Waiting to see your Off Road.. & Street Leagal HOPE for the BEST..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you are on highway and struggling to overtake due to less power, this scenario is more dangerous than riding a super-bike, so a machine with such killing looks should have a top speed of 130km/h and yes economy of atleast 40km/l is also necessary.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla :

Yes brother , i know what storm 125 is capable of , especially on long routes . The models will be de-restricted .
    and yes i know that's exactly why they state " greater or = to 90kmh" On their site , which means they are restricted

well did i mention the super power 100s fine tuning included installation of a 150cc's piston and 125s carburetor

the CBB200 is another variation . we wont bring in just 1 product brother there will be 2 variations at least on launch .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla :
    Yes brother , i know what storm 125 is capable of , especially on long routes . The models will be de-restricted .
    and yes i know that's exactly why they state " greater or = to 90kmh" On their site , which means they are restricted
    I am not sure if they are restricted or are designed that way ..

well did i mention the super power 100s fine tuning included installation of a 150cc's piston and 125s carburetor
    I would be nice if you share some snaps of alteration on your bike.

the CBB200 is another variation . we wont bring in just 1 product brother there will be 2 variations at least on launch .
    lets see.. it says seeing is believing so I would believe untill I see it in showroom display.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post

How do I press the "like" button10 times for this post?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List