1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Efficient motors [ introducing new bikes ]

AOA pakwheels community , i am a representative of a new growing company Efficient motors , as our launch product we have imported some bikes from abroad as a contract with zongshen . Our product is the Z-one 150cc bike . but before we start hefty marketing and imports , we need to know what level of interest exists with in the Pakistani bikers for fast and sporty looking bikes .

here is a sample image of our launch product

give your thoughts and feedback

No inquires of price yet please , we will hold a display soon at a place we will announce shortly after we see what sort of response we get here
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ depends on what the importer wants to target...

I think the issue of plastic body etc. is irrelevent here, he wants to target a neiche market. IMO if he tries to target the lower income segment or the common Pakistanis then by far hes not going to be able to do so...

I mean wait a sec? Zongsheng Piaggio 150 is a product for fan boys or shoukeen log! not avg people, we all know theyd never buy it and thats understood. All the people who are repeatedly refering to common Pakistanis and market research beyond PWs.....? I dont understand this....why would this guy being a small importer target mass market which is perfectly competitive with much bigger major players in it? Why should he design a products around a perfect nechie market that already exists?? And most of them are on PWs.... the "shoukeen log"

There is no sense for me to sugest a non-plasticy or lower cc variant to the importer...

1) He'd waste his investment importing something which is already availalable in PK by various Chonda manufacturers + Honda and Suzuki... it would be just a complete wate! His investment would be lost like a needle in the hay stack!

2) He wont be able to give a proper and better shot at answering the needs of the nechie and hence loosing that bit too... since u cant sell an expensive item w/o creating customer delight... u have to exceed expectation here.

3) He cant compete Honda, Suzuki, DYL, over 40 Chonda brands with his limited imports... he just cant be in the common man's bike segment!! The moment he loses unique selling point off his produict, the very moment the whole deal vanishes up in the air!

Plz stop confussing the topic, we aren't discussing a common man's commuter here... there are several 70,100,110,125cc commuter bikes for that.

However yes.... I'd like to see a Zongsheng's trail bike.. + importing a few scooters in the future can be a good plan for the futture.

But remember... stick to the neiche market! Otherwise... No way man... its not possible 4 u to make any name in the market. Focuss on this segment and it would pay off... if ur focuss gets blurred... the whole deal would be taken as just another avg bike in the town...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

give a(an) test ride option

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fast bikes or fast looking bikes have always been hot favorite in Pak.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for intial stage what u can do is to releae 2-3 bikes to the people who can test your rides and give you feedback about every inch of it on trial basis then u can import heavy amount of quantity and market it would be better for you to actually know how would a local pakistani takes this bike
    3D Printers | 3D Printing | Biotechnology
    www.grit3d.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    ^^ depends on what the importer wants to target...

I think the issue of plastic body etc. is irrelevent here, he wants to target a neiche market. IMO if he tries to target the lower income segment or the common Pakistanis then by far hes not going to be able to do so...

I mean wait a sec? Zongsheng Piaggio 150 is a product for fan boys or shoukeen log! not avg people, we all know theyd never buy it and thats understood. All the people who are repeatedly refering to common Pakistanis and market research beyond PWs.....? I dont understand this....why would this guy being a small importer target mass market which is perfectly competitive with much bigger major players in it? Why should he design a products around a perfect nechie market that already exists?? And most of them are on PWs.... the "shoukeen log"

There is no sense for me to sugest a non-plasticy or lower cc variant to the importer...

1) He'd waste his investment importing something which is already availalable in PK by various Chonda manufacturers + Honda and Suzuki... it would be just a complete wate! His investment would be lost like a needle in the hay stack!

2) He wont be able to give a proper and better shot at answering the needs of the nechie and hence loosing that bit too... since u cant sell an expensive item w/o creating customer delight... u have to exceed expectation here.

3) He cant compete Honda, Suzuki, DYL, over 40 Chonda brands with his limited imports... he just cant be in the common man's bike segment!! The moment he loses unique selling point off his produict, the very moment the whole deal vanishes up in the air!

Plz stop confussing the topic, we aren't discussing a common man's commuter here... there are several 70,100,110,125cc commuter bikes for that.

However yes.... I'd like to see a Zongsheng's trail bike.. + importing a few scooters in the future can be a good plan for the futture.

But remember... stick to the neiche market! Otherwise... No way man... its not possible 4 u to make any name in the market. Focuss on this segment and it would pay off... if ur focuss gets blurred... the whole deal would be taken as just another avg bike in the town...
    100% Agree With Your Each & Every Word Of This Post

7. 11-09-2013, 10:46 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

70cc market is already over saturated in Pakistan with every company even a moltyform manufacturing company is making a 70cc bike. So getting into an already saturated market will not be a smart decision. The bikes shown in the above picture will be targeted to special breed just like Suzuki introduced heavy bikes.
    Any yes for those special targeted populace, the bike will have to perform better than the CG/Piago 125. Forget the top speed for now, if a 150cc sports looking bike cannot beat CG125 is acceleration there is no point, there will be no point spending over 100K on it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by upsetkiller View Post
    AOA pakwheels community , i am a representative of a new growing company Efficient motors , as our launch product we have imported some bikes from abroad as a contract with zongshen . Our product is the Z-one 150cc bike . but before we start hefty marketing and imports , we need to know what level of interest exists with in the Pakistani bikers for fast and sporty looking bikes .

here is a sample image of our launch product

give your thoughts and feedback

No inquires of price yet please , we will hold a display soon at a place we will announce shortly after we see what sort of response we get here

why can't you use the feedback from xms and ravi who also showed us the same bike several months ago. I would say that rather than creating hype here and there and than disappearing, just study their case and the reasons they couldn't launch the bike. and if you can overcome those reasons, go ahead with the launch and you will find enough customers who are sick and tired of the existing unstimulating bikes that pakistani market have to offer them.

we definitely need a chance, but we don't have enough change to buy the change
    “Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac”

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What a special key word you have coined @7thgear it just hits the nail right... "Fast 'LOOKING' bikes" .... with a big shame when come to performance.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Fast bikes or fast looking bikes have always been hot favorite in Pak.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But remember... stick to the neiche market!
    you detailed it very right but in complete ... bro once the niche market is covered then what ? another small importer of Paiggio like Ravi... that's it ? finished ?? .. think big bro come out of the box... think like a business man who can for see the future.

I exhaustively go through engines being manufacture these days just to feed my interest in them, and believe me they do wonders in as less as 50cc and yes the are manufactured by china zongshen and Hongben and many others and are reliable as hell, and are economical like Honda Cub even better ... and Pakistani local community will love it.

Let me prove it to you by example as I do with my students.
    All of you guys know United Bikes, right now it is turning table against Suzuki 100 & Suzuki Eco (the famous two stroker and rickshaw/chand gari lover bike and Eco 4stroker 110cc)... but I know no body or may be few people are aware about it.

Reason: [THE RIGHT Decsion]
    United introduced a 100cc 4stroke bike in "chand gari rickshaw" and offered it to masses in a far competitive prices with a promise that it can tow equal load but with double the fuel economy, after initial hesitation drivers tested it and shared thoughts with other drivers and now the situation is if one just go to data darbar or places where rickshaw is used very much on routes try noticing that United has started to become visible in a reasonable number in rickshaws.

I talked to a driver he told me his earning has doubled after fixing united100 I asked what he did with the previous bike Suzuki shogun 100 2stroker he said it was very high petrol drinker so he sold it and now this bike is with him from the start of the year and it went well and now more drivers are buying it, he also told me that on avg 2stroker Suzuki work in front of rickshaw only one year and then it needs a complete over hauling or we mostly replace it with new one as it has earned much much more then its own price ... right now untied is doing the same job with little less power but thats manageable but I am saving big money....

WHY:
    United 97cc is an enhanced torque 70 cc style engine with parts cheap as pan supari and it does double the in fuel economy if compared to sprinter/Shogun/Qinqi

Now lets come back to Efficient motors - If they bring a bechMark power "Mr Rockets Bike" which just proves a good margin in performance, they are going to nail Ravi GS and CG for sure [but thats just a roughly 2% of all bikes on the road..]

So what should they do, after that ?

bring on a non plastic version and / or trail version for people who want a power ride not for looks but for specific duty (which is why police always like CG power plus because of its less plastic wear and tear by Jahil officers it will be favorite of Gujjar bratheri as well) where 'on duty' wear and tear is high.

Third a lower cc 'Efficient bike' (as with there name 'Efficient motors') with Super Economy(must break CD70 economy bench mark) (a scooty is a good option and nice suggestion (y) ) for in city commuting it will sell like hot cakes given it proves the fact of being economical just like Untied did..

think big yar niche market k chaker men is waqt Ravi siwaye lahore k poray Pakistan men bist ho raha hai ..

Quote Originally Posted by gorkan View Post
    just study their case and the reasons they couldn't launch the bike. and if you can overcome those reasons, go ahead with the launch and you will find enough customers who are sick and tired of the existing unstimulating bikes that Pakistani market have to offer them.
    Usman bhai the reason they failed to launch is clear as a sky after rain the new bike is not a powerful enough to "actually" perform marginally better then what we have already in market, yes its way better designed, many new features and lot of new engine inovations but the power output is just low! and they know that no body would by a bike for 1.5+ lakh or may be more which can hardly take on a CG ? I mean shame ?? isnt it ?

thats why I suggested him to reconsider or atleast focus on the 200cc version.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    70cc market is already over saturated in Pakistan with every company even a moltyform manufacturing company is making a 70cc bike. So getting into an already saturated market will not be a smart decision. The bikes shown in the above picture will be targeted to special breed just like Suzuki introduced heavy bikes.
    Any yes for those special targeted populace, the bike will have to perform better than the CG/Piago 125. Forget the top speed for now, if a 150cc sports looking bike cannot beat CG125 is acceleration there is no point, there will be no point spending over 100K on it.
    even super asia fan has a 70 replica but if these guy bring in 'Efficient' rides (as by there name) which do 100km/liter with same power out put and are what better in technology and self start (and yes that's in the local buyer buy-able bracket and these scooty/bikes actually exist) they can really turn the tables..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    even super asia fan has a 70 replica but if these guy bring in 'Efficient' rides (as by there name) which do 100km/liter with same power out put and are what better in technology and self start (and yes that's in the local buyer buy-able bracket and these scooty/bikes actually exist) they can really turn the tables..
    If you remember sir there was a company by the name of Ghani, i think they still are, launched a bike in the same power output (70cc) but with alloys and self start, even rpm meter, look what happened, you dont see them anywhere because people are simply not interested and they don't care for alloys and other stuff. 70cc chalna wali janta ko app cycle per engine laga dain as long as from point A sa point B per la ja rahi ha, they are happy. Chonda's main RP ki quality shayad sab sa ghatiya hoo, lakin its still popular because woh 38 main mil jata ha.
    When SKM launched kawasaki again in Pakistan, they claimed their 100cc to do 100km/liter coz it was EFI lakin bike was unable to create any market as it was costing close to 100K jitna main 125 mil jata ha. Not one was seen on the road.
    Point being the population you are thinking of targeting are simply not interested in neither quality nor the petrol average or anything fancy. They just want something between their legs which can take them from one place to another. This is the sad reality of our society.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

God discussions are ON now

let me read some books & come back to talk with great bikers her !

Regards

MUHAMMAD Zahid

Founder / Head Safe Riding & Road Safety Dept.
    Pakistan Bikers Club

how do you take this pic guys ?
    Efficient motors  introducing new bikes  -1262902
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good discussions are ON now

let me read some books & come back to talk with great bikers her !

Regards

MUHAMMAD Zahid

Founder / Head Safe Riding & Road Safety Dept.
    Pakistan Bikers Club

how do you take this pic guys ?
    Efficient motors  introducing new bikes  -1262902
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I beg to differ @IceCold becuase I want you to be aware thats not the truth, ghani is making Good profit, and its Alloy wheels self start bike is one of the favourite most bike these days specially among Old people who cannot kick, they have a large show room Just in from of Itehad Autos (if you are from lahore) and now copying there foot prints a new company has introduced a self start alloy wheels bike called "CRLF" crown lifan to be appropriate..

The reason why ghani is not much on raod is the same as Ravi paiggio they are making limited bikes in numbers but CRLF is making them in bulk and CRLF alloy wheel self start bike is 7k less in price too then ghani bike..

And i cannot digest that people dont bother about fuel economy.. bro the do look at me I sold RP 125 and use a chonda 70 for daily comuting. And a large number of people do consider fuel econmy as one and the only parameter... as i just qouted the rickshaw drivers example.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    If you remember sir there was a company by the name of Ghani, i think they still are, launched a bike in the same power output (70cc) but with alloys and self start, even rpm meter, look what happened, you dont see them anywhere because people are simply not interested and they don't care for alloys and other stuff. 70cc chalna wali janta ko app cycle per engine laga dain as long as from point A sa point B per la ja rahi ha, they are happy. Chonda's main RP ki quality shayad sab sa ghatiya hoo, lakin its still popular because woh 38 main mil jata ha.
    When SKM launched kawasaki again in Pakistan, they claimed their 100cc to do 100km/liter coz it was EFI lakin bike was unable to create any market as it was costing close to 100K jitna main 125 mil jata ha. Not one was seen on the road.
    Point being the population you are thinking of targeting are simply not interested in neither quality nor the petrol average or anything fancy. They just want something between their legs which can take them from one place to another. This is the sad reality of our society.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@upsetkiller

Zhongshen has made its place in Philippines and Thailand etc over the years, but Pakistani bike market has a different trend. I like the aggressive styling of the bike which is nothing less than a big displcement bike but here people like sporty performance and looks and the fuel average of a 70cc bike without realizing that everything does not and cannot come in one package. I have not read all the posts but someone must have asked for fuel average. And for what this bike gives per liter, not many would be willing to buy it for daily commuting.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    you detailed it very right but in complete ... bro once the niche market is covered then what ? another small importer of Paiggio like Ravi... that's it ? finished ?? .. think big bro come out of the box... think like a business man who can for see the future.

I exhaustively go through engines being manufacture these days just to feed my interest in them, and believe me they do wonders in as less as 50cc and yes the are manufactured by china zongshen and Hongben and many others and are reliable as hell, and are economical like Honda Cub even better ... and Pakistani local community will love it.

Let me prove it to you by example as I do with my students.
    All of you guys know United Bikes, right now it is turning table against Suzuki 100 & Suzuki Eco (the famous two stroker and rickshaw/chand gari lover bike and Eco 4stroker 110cc)... but I know no body or may be few people are aware about it.

Reason: [THE RIGHT Decsion]
    United introduced a 100cc 4stroke bike in "chand gari rickshaw" and offered it to masses in a far competitive prices with a promise that it can tow equal load but with double the fuel economy, after initial hesitation drivers tested it and shared thoughts with other drivers and now the situation is if one just go to data darbar or places where rickshaw is used very much on routes try noticing that United has started to become visible in a reasonable number in rickshaws.

I talked to a driver he told me his earning has doubled after fixing united100 I asked what he did with the previous bike Suzuki shogun 100 2stroker he said it was very high petrol drinker so he sold it and now this bike is with him from the start of the year and it went well and now more drivers are buying it, he also told me that on avg 2stroker Suzuki work in front of rickshaw only one year and then it needs a complete over hauling or we mostly replace it with new one as it has earned much much more then its own price ... right now untied is doing the same job with little less power but thats manageable but I am saving big money....

WHY:
    United 97cc is an enhanced torque 70 cc style engine with parts cheap as pan supari and it does double the in fuel economy if compared to sprinter/Shogun/Qinqi

Now lets come back to Efficient motors - If they bring a bechMark power "Mr Rockets Bike" which just proves a good margin in performance, they are going to nail Ravi GS and CG for sure [but thats just a roughly 2% of all bikes on the road..]

So what should they do, after that ?

bring on a non plastic version and / or trail version for people who want a power ride not for looks but for specific duty (which is why police always like CG power plus because of its less plastic wear and tear by Jahil officers it will be favorite of Gujjar bratheri as well) where 'on duty' wear and tear is high.

Third a lower cc 'Efficient bike' (as with there name 'Efficient motors') with Super Economy(must break CD70 economy bench mark) (a scooty is a good option and nice suggestion (y) ) for in city commuting it will sell like hot cakes given it proves the fact of being economical just like Untied did..

think big yar niche market k chaker men is waqt Ravi siwaye lahore k poray Pakistan men bist ho raha hai ..

Usman bhai the reason they failed to launch is clear as a sky after rain the new bike is not a powerful enough to "actually" perform marginally better then what we have already in market, yes its way better designed, many new features and lot of new engine inovations but the power output is just low! and they know that no body would by a bike for 1.5+ lakh or may be more which can hardly take on a CG ? I mean shame ?? isnt it ?

thats why I suggested him to reconsider or atleast focus on the 200cc version.

Bhai 150 k baad 250, 250 k baad 500, phir 600, phir trail bikes, phir scooters....
    Baat yeh hai k karnay ko tou bht kuch ha, abi business start bhi nai hua aur saturation ki fikar!

Potential tou zahir ha chinese industry mein bht ha aur China is the next automotive giant nodoubt within next 10years...
    But the investor here Im sure is not talking about starting up a new brand, he is just an importer on small scale.. wanting to cater speciallty market. yun tou bhai poultry men bhi bara profit ha? wo b karlo? property men bhi ha? wo bhi karlo?

Tension yeh nai ha k saturation hogai tou kya hoga?
    For a start up, apni product ko market mein well position karna is very important... abhi ye bhai Lhr, Karachi, Islamaban, Rawalpindi aur dusri major cities men bhi 150cc at a time proper launch kar len tou bari baat hogi... 70/90/100cc ki market mein ghusna tou aik aur bht bara target aur alag siapa ha!??

Potential 150-600cc ki bikes men bhi itna ha in all major cities that this guy can keep himself busy for decades trying to acheive that... haan laucnh achi honi chahye... agar response good mil gya tou kaam chal parega, launch thuss hogya tou phir mushkil ha...
    As it is said do it right the first time, because at second time u'd also have to clear the mess you made earlier!

Meri tou OP ko yehi suggestion ha k filhal all major cities men 1.5-3,4 Lac k budget men buyers ko cater kary... agar phir b bachta ha more to invest to then bring in other stuff like 100ccs ( I dont recomend 70ccs.. world has long ago shifted up to bigger bikes and here we are still stuck into 70ccs...) The question should rather be how can the OP in future bring a product that is fuel efficient plus provides comfort and power of a biger bike... how ebt a 125cc bike with efi? Im sure it would do 70Km'ltr...? Then why talk ebt 50s, 70s, even 100s...?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You guys have not launched your product yet. Online reviews won't help you guys trust me.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the best the have is a CBB200 less then that is no match for bikes we already have on roads... so that end up with them having only one master piece. :/

Bhai 150 k baad 250, 250 k baad 500, phir 600, phir trail bikes, phir scooters....
    Baat yeh hai k karnay ko tou bht kuch ha, abi business start bhi nai hua aur saturation ki fikar!

Potential tou zahir ha chinese industry mein bht ha aur China is the next automotive giant nodoubt within next 10years...
    But the investor here Im sure is not talking about starting up a new brand, he is just an importer on small scale.. wanting to cater speciallty market. yun tou bhai poultry men bhi bara profit ha? wo b karlo? property men bhi ha? wo bhi karlo?

Tension yeh nai ha k saturation hogai tou kya hoga?
    For a start up, apni product ko market mein well position karna is very important... abhi ye bhai Lhr, Karachi, Islamaban, Rawalpindi aur dusri major cities men bhi 150cc at a time proper launch kar len tou bari baat hogi... 70/90/100cc ki market mein ghusna tou aik aur bht bara target aur alag siapa ha!??

Potential 150-600cc ki bikes men bhi itna ha in all major cities that this guy can keep himself busy for decades trying to acheive that... haan laucnh achi honi chahye... agar response good mil gya tou kaam chal parega, launch thuss hogya tou phir mushkil ha...
    As it is said do it right the first time, because at second time u'd also have to clear the mess you made earlier!

Meri tou OP ko yehi suggestion ha k filhal all major cities men 1.5-3,4 Lac k budget men buyers ko cater kary... agar phir b bachta ha more to invest to then bring in other stuff like 100ccs ( I dont recomend 70ccs.. world has long ago shifted up to bigger bikes and here we are still stuck into 70ccs...) The question should rather be how can the OP in future bring a product that is fuel efficient plus provides comfort and power of a biger bike... how ebt a 125cc bike with efi? Im sure it would do 70Km'ltr...? Then why talk ebt 50s, 70s, even 100s...?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA ,Wow , this is what i call feed back . I can assure you that the bikes will not be in the cg125 class , they will be a class apart . the cbb200 engine is quite powerful . and just to clear one thing , we will be using our brand name , we wont be just importing a few bunch by the name of zongshen piaggio and then vanish as one guy above said

MGK
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kahan hai bike? everyday i visit this thread aur kahani abhi tak feedback per he atki hai. If you are serious you need to import a couple of bikes first for test drive purpose and then you will get clear feedback as well as it will be a clearer picture for you too that what it takes. baki i am sorry to say but right now you are wasting your time and showing what i call suhana khuwab to us and we are sick of these suhana khuwabs now.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother it shouldn't really matter to you . im not being rude here just stating a reality . things like these take time , we cant just bring in 10 bikes just for showing with out reaching a final agreement with the provider

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List