Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 99 of 99
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: Efficient motors [ introducing new bikes ]

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    upsetkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Efficient motors [ introducing new bikes ]

    AOA pakwheels community , i am a representative of a new growing company Efficient motors , as our launch product we have imported some bikes from abroad as a contract with zongshen . Our product is the Z-one 150cc bike . but before we start hefty marketing and imports , we need to know what level of interest exists with in the Pakistani bikers for fast and sporty looking bikes .

    here is a sample image of our launch product


    give your thoughts and feedback

    No inquires of price yet please , we will hold a display soon at a place we will announce shortly after we see what sort of response we get here
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #81
    MGK
    MGK is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,032
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upsetkiller View Post
    brother it shouldn't really matter to you . im not being rude here just stating a reality . things like these take time , we cant just bring in 10 bikes just for showing with out reaching a final agreement with the provider
    LOL great. you are coming here for a product feedback from your prospective buyers and then you say it should not matter to us. WOW. Ok now tell me more stories? you are taking feedback of something which you have no clue that whether you would even reach the final agreement?

  3. 12-09-2013, 04:45 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  4. #82
    PakWheeler Follow
    upsetkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGK View Post
    LOL great. you are coming here for a product feedback from your prospective buyers and then you say it should not matter to us. WOW. Ok now tell me more stories? you are taking feedback of something which you have no clue that whether you would even reach the final agreement?
    i find this thread to be a pretty good idea thanks to a few members like vicky , . and about the thing that does not have to matter to you is when we will bring a thing , its not magic or anything brother , wait and see

  5. #83
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa_Khalid View Post
    Every One Has Forgotten That Incident, But You. Enough Is Enough.
    We have forgiven you for your childish act but not forgotten those incidents
    i had sad to you it will take alot of time to build your character again
    you still think it was childish act but it was not you badly hurt our feelings
    and i had said to you with this childish act you have badly destroyed your character seriously

  6. #84
    PakWheeler Follow
    upsetkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    please take what ever this is out of the thread .


    thank you

  7. #85
    MGK
    MGK is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,032
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upsetkiller View Post
    i find this thread to be a pretty good idea thanks to a few members like vicky , . and about the thing that does not have to matter to you is when we will bring a thing , its not magic or anything brother , wait and see
    yes you are right this doesn't matter to me, not you, not your bike, and not your dreams. what matters to me is every dom dick and harry every second day making a new Pakwheels' id and announcing himself to be a bike importer and shows the dreams of imported bikes whereas the story is different.

  8. #86
    PakWheeler Follow
    upsetkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    im going to be stopping all discussion here for now , this is getting unpleasent . will post when the first batch arrives

  9. #87
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Right decision and it is suggestion from my side brother
    else you will hear lot of criticism come back when bikes are ready
    all members are not decent so you will have to bear hard words of frustrated people
    My advise is when the bike is here in pakistan than please kindly share its details

  10. #88
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGK View Post
    Kahan hai bike? everyday i visit this thread aur kahani abhi tak feedback per he atki hai. If you are serious you need to import a couple of bikes first for test drive purpose and then you will get clear feedback as well as it will be a clearer picture for you too that what it takes. baki i am sorry to say but right now you are wasting your time and showing what i call suhana khuwab to us and we are sick of these suhana khuwabs now.
    Patience is a virtue

  11. 14-09-2013, 02:45 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  12. 14-09-2013, 02:50 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  13. 14-09-2013, 02:55 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  14. 14-09-2013, 03:03 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  15. 14-09-2013, 03:06 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  16. 14-09-2013, 03:29 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  17. 14-09-2013, 04:17 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  18. #89
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upsetkiller View Post
    one more things people . the max speed is limited according to the rules and regulations . it can be increased as per our requirement . the engine of the PB version is the strongest and the displacement is 150cc . one can only think why its speed is rated at 90km/h. its restricted according to what the official told us
    @Automotorsport_Lover brother you can bash me if it means good . and people dont have to worry we will check and take feed back before we bring in the first batch . and will see which variation to bring in . there are at least 4 different versions with different engine types and power .

    2 things are a must-- Looks and Speed

    If you are saying that the bike is electronically limited to 90 Km/hr,people are and will be better of buying a 100cc bike which easily clocks 90Km/hr.The point is why a 150cc displacement when it cannot perform to it maximum output.I will never buy a ride like that and many(i would say majority) of us share the same thought.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  19. #90
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upsetkiller View Post
    brother if you bothered seeing thru my posts , i clearly said its a start , and at this point we are just collecting feed back , you can consider it anything you may want to , its certainly not a scam .
    and no the pictures are not taken from this site , they are shots taken from the official displays and other sites . its a preview of whats to come .

    exactly , its a risky thing and we need to be careful and that's exactly why we are collecting data first and are still in talks with zongshen china


    as for speed , 110 km is quite allot in cities of pakistan , considering this bike is for those who have to do daily commuting and want to have a sporty bike too
    I hope it's true what you claim, person like me will definitely go towards to have sporty bike and my daily mileage is above 80 kms and always looking for speed above 100+ with decent acceleration as my route is kind tough for driving for long constant flow.

    Sent from my LG-LU6200 using Tapatalk 4

  20. #91
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    150cc's can achieve excellent top speeds it depends on engine
    honda CG150 easily achieves 120km/h & have seen some videos
    in which it is achieving full meter too 140km/h
    and there are other many examples too
    but we have no idea about performance of Zongsehn Z-One 150cc Engine
    Upsetkiller point may be right zongshen hiding its top speed but does not seem logical
    Once imported bike should be tested and things will clear
    if it struggles to achieve speed minimum 110km/h its failure
    touching 110 with ease and max top speed alteast 120km/h & cruising speed of 100km/h
    Would simply be outstanding and only than it would be worth spending money around 150k






  21. #92
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    didn't you mention in the main post that your company have imported some bikes from abroad? and now you guys are waiting for the first batch and still the talks are going on with the zongshen company? did not get it .
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  22. #93
    PakWheeler Follow
    dryice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hey guys, looked upon all of your comments. I myself have kept this bike in china for more than half a year. With Italian technology and marvellous sporty look. This bike is just awesome. I would love up own it here in Pakistan as soon as you launch it here.

    Pick is much better than Honda 125, and yeah the meter clocks easily upto 120kmph

  23. #94
    PakWheeler Follow
    upsetkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dryice View Post
    Hey guys, looked upon all of your comments. I myself have kept this bike in china for more than half a year. With Italian technology and marvellous sporty look. This bike is just awesome. I would love up own it here in Pakistan as soon as you launch it here.

    Pick is much better than Honda 125, and yeah the meter clocks easily upto 120kmph
    i know brother , iv tested the thing in china . the build quality is superb

    and as for the people saying that 90kmh is low , please read the thread . its top speed is restricted and can be increased as per requirement . and as i said above

    please let this thread rest for a while , and i will update you guys soon .

    ONE more thing . i will be coming to the motorcross today at port grand , so if any of you are coming , meet you there

  24. 15-09-2013, 07:39 AM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  25. 15-09-2013, 07:44 AM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  26. #95
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bravo122's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Other
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,730
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    it would be great
    only 3 things that concern me are

    1-price MAJOR FACTOR
    2-realibility
    3-fuel efficiency
    :a

  27. 15-09-2013, 01:20 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  28. 15-09-2013, 04:14 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  29. #96
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    malikg115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    6,536
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    wel,

    in this class
    2 things are little more important

    1- Looks, 2- Speed.

    but as this is not R6 class so we shld also take care of Fuel Consumption.

    again, I believe this bike will not be used for home-office-home plan

    i, hope Bhatti sb comes here to join & add a few points
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

  30. 21-09-2013, 08:54 AM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  31. 21-09-2013, 08:57 AM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  32. 21-09-2013, 10:46 AM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  33. 21-09-2013, 10:54 AM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  34. 21-09-2013, 12:04 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  35. 21-09-2013, 12:08 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  36. 21-09-2013, 12:09 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  37. 21-09-2013, 03:09 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  38. 21-09-2013, 03:12 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  39. 21-09-2013, 03:37 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  40. 21-09-2013, 03:44 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Not needed.

  41. #97
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    upsetkiller

    Brother any updates any progress?

  42. #98
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I also have the same question. any updates?
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  43. #99
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtmoghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    well said. All points are noticeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    OK What should I say... few thoughts and some feedbacks here I go :

    1 - Understand : Zongshen is reaching out all importers/bussinessmen all over the world these days... and your dad is one of there tentative customer just like Xtreme Motor Guys who end up bring one and finally handing it over to Ravi guys.

    2 - Superb Idea to gather market Info, but remember PW community depicts a very miniature set of bikers who are educated enough to log on internet as comment on threads here so we are not the real Pakistani Public you will be targeting so keep that in mind.

    3 - Remeber the Rule of THUMB : More plastic more failure, the "real pakistanis" dont buy a bigger bike in order to have a shashka but in real they always buy for purpose and they will load it to that extent which is never imagined and all the plastic will tear apart.

    4 - Top speed do not matter if you 150cc bike can reach out 110km/h its fine enough but thats not what is going to make a difference, you bike must accelrate better then other 125/150 in the market so that it can reach 110 before other do and you can take off quickly before other do that where tables will turn. 110 speed si already good engouh the question is "TORQUE" will it reach 110 first or the CG or the GS ? if CG then think again before investing.

    5- I have been playing with mechnical stuff alot couple of months back I was sitting with a bike magician who just installed a injector and a throtle body from r6 to a 200cc sazgar riskshaw and got 4 HP more from same 200cc and total conversion costed 4k (thats cheap hell cheap and yes sports bike japani injectors too) now he is hired and sits with advising engineers at sazgar rickshaw manufacturing plant. think out of the Box man ab tu mechnics apni bikes abnanay walay hain .. one fine example is Chitta denter who bets that his fine tuned Zongshen/Paiggio 125 cannot be beated by stock CG ... just saw few races in main boulevard few days back and i was more then just impressed.

    6 - launch different version,
    (i) sporty faty for youngster and speed lovers,
    (ii) comuter version whci can tow a truck load with less plastic,
    (iii) Awami Bike - a cheap good resale less cc version.

    7 - bike with an average age of decade will be enough try to focus on giving constant spare parts and bike will not die in buyers hands ever.


    I wich you luck but dont see it happening I dont know Why may be I have become a pessimist after seeing a lot of trolling on PW. but in any case I hope I came handy. bbye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •