0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question 70cc Carbauter

Hello Friends my ny 70cc motercycle my mukhtalif kisam k carbauter dekhay hy for example Pz16 Pz22 Pc09H my yeh janna chahta hun k in my kia fark hy or in my sy kon sa speeding k liya acha hy please comment i am waiting Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    pz16 is good for pick and acceleration.. it is also identified by pc9h
    pz22 is the best carburetor .. it gives excellant top speed and pick and average..
    i am using an aftermarket pz22 and am realy satisfied with it .. i am using it with free flow cone type air filter

new euro 2 7cc bikes ar using cd 100 type carbs .. they are awesome carbs,, i have no practical experiece with them .. but i would rate them equal to pz22. in their stock settings.

remember there are two types of 7occ bikes . one is 72cc (69 cc ] other is 78cc (88cc]
    Amjad bhai as I told before in another thread k I have pakhero ph 70 which is actually 78cc as it's written on head. Amjad bhai thing I want to ask is that if my carb is pz 16 and I am getting max 54 kmpl so as u told pz 22 carb gives good mileage so Amjad bhai if a bike with a 78cc power and it has pz 22 how much kilometers it can give more eg if I get 54 kmpl maximum how many maximum kilometers a person can get with pz 22 carb and 78cc in power. And Amjad bhai kindly answer one more question are there any chinese bikes in market with same power of 72 cc same like honda 70 or all are just with 78cc bcoz most of the chinese bikes I saw are 78cc and very rare I see 72cc don't know what the reason behind it.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Amjad bhai as I told before in another thread k I have pakhero ph 70 which is actually 78cc as it's written on head. Amjad bhai thing I want to ask is that if my carb is pz 16 and I am getting max 54 kmpl so as u told pz 22 carb gives good mileage so Amjad bhai if a bike with a 78cc power and it has pz 22 how much kilometers it can give more eg if I get 54 kmpl maximum how many maximum kilometers a person can get with pz 22 carb and 78cc in power. And Amjad bhai kindly answer one more question are there any chinese bikes in market with same power of 72 cc same like honda 70 or all are just with 78cc bcoz most of the chinese bikes I saw are 78cc and very rare I see 72cc don't know what the reason behind it.

Umer
    bhai
    asjdsm bro's name is Ahsan Ullah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Yes the are 72cc chondas like hero.

I am getting 56-60kmpltr from copy pz22.. I am riding mostly on plain roads with few long waiting signals.

Mine is a bit altered though engine is still 78cc and carb is from qingqi rickshaw. It's clone carb not original. I also have original qingqi and honda cd 100 carbs. When i try them i will update you people.
    I have j heard about of good things about cd 100 carb as well.

Also i am using pod filter which increases the fuel consumption.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post

Umer
    bhai
    asjdsm bro's name is Ahsan Ullah
    sorry actually mai engine related question ziada aap dono say he krta hoon so galti ho gayee name main anyhow thanks amjad bhai and asjdsm bhai too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    Before the under pass to the right side. . These are very famous shops anyone will tell you.
    Also in leaning the mixture for better economy you are doing much damage to your engine. Most damage to engine is caused at staying time because at that time there is no lube on moving parts and hence a lot of wear and tear.

The more kicks it takes to stay the bike the more it will be damaged quickly.

I would recommend use stock jetting ans just raise the c clip in the jet needle one notch above. That will lower the needle and restrict petrol flow at economy speed.

Regarding the noises I am not sure how to solve it. When the mechanics says it can't be adjusted they might be under the impression that it's due to normal aging process. Tell them how it started.
    bro could not get you(underlined part), does fuel work as a lubricant in engine? i feel not much difference after changing jet but a little pick of bike is effected only if i accelerate hard, today i adjusted mixture settings back to normal as too much lean mixture started missing and more kicks to start, now its starting on almost 2,3rd kick, found culprit today it was accelerator cable ill replace it asap.
    today rode bike with 2 persons on felt no difference.
    lately i had issues with this carb as it started to behave abnormal like no start, more kicks, missing even from the beg of time when i got it and all stock(maybe manufacturing faults in it), i dont want to open carb again as one bolt where carb meets head of engine is about to free these chondas got very low quality nut,bolts most of times they slip.
    if this jet doesn't performed well like smooth running,starting issue,and fuel efficiency will switch back to stock as winters are coming it consumes more fuel unless we got some fuel heaters like in cars.

bro c clip is that one on which jet is screwed?
    bro visited one mechanic again here for tappet adjustment now tic tic sound gone and not much sound at idle but as i move bike in 1 to 4 gears, goon goon goon sound come, again asked from same mechanic he said as usual timing chain cannot be adjusted it will be replaced 540rs is cost+labor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List