Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: I want to buy a 125cc in used and i want ur sugestions.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Arrow I want to buy a 125cc in used and i want ur sugestions.

    Shall i buy a 10 years old model and rebuilt it in 10k to give it some muscles,

    And whats the cost of complete cluth, head, block, piston, stroke crankshaft ,

    shocks (if possible monoshocks) etc in chinese parts ?

    can a scrap be turn into ?

    suggestions plzzzzzzz.

    Thanks.
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    125rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What's your budget?

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    low 55k including paper work .... and i don't know any thing for a pre-owned paper work .
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    bluraybha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bhai maine ye hi kiya 55k k ander. 2003 model 125 liya tha (japanese) original sab kuch tha engine kabi khula nai. phr maine isko HAR TARAH alteration kiya. CDI unit haath se banaya tha (i am an engineer), cylinder head ko fully alter kiya tha big valves and springs etc, phr cylinder khola or bore karwaya 150cc piston daala hua hai. wo b +2.00mm ka. bike ab 163cc hai. phr crankshaft ko b modify kiya light bearings etc. phr clutch b full new banaya 6 spring wala clutch 12 plates wala. pressure plate ko tool lagwaya or 1cm nikaala iske plate k legs se. phr loooong springs dala or short screws bht hi pressure hai iska.. phr silencer genuine Sankei ka... jo point wala honda pe ata tha... finally magnet bara laga diya tha 99 power plus ka. iske upr or kuch finishing... phr new tyres handle and grips, then full original tanky tapy 2012 model k... all this for 55k and it will hit 150 km/h on genuine sprockets all day. pick is incredible it feels like bike will do a wheelie in 1 2 and 3 gear hahahaha this is MUCH better than new model Euro2.

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluraybha View Post
    bhai maine ye hi kiya 55k k ander. 2003 model 125 liya tha (japanese) original sab kuch tha engine kabi khula nai. phr maine isko HAR TARAH alteration kiya. CDI unit haath se banaya tha (i am an engineer), cylinder head ko fully alter kiya tha big valves and springs etc, phr cylinder khola or bore karwaya 150cc piston daala hua hai. wo b +2.00mm ka. bike ab 163cc hai. phr crankshaft ko b modify kiya light bearings etc. phr clutch b full new banaya 6 spring wala clutch 12 plates wala. pressure plate ko tool lagwaya or 1cm nikaala iske plate k legs se. phr loooong springs dala or short screws bht hi pressure hai iska.. phr silencer genuine Sankei ka... jo point wala honda pe ata tha... finally magnet bara laga diya tha 99 power plus ka. iske upr or kuch finishing... phr new tyres handle and grips, then full original tanky tapy 2012 model k... all this for 55k and it will hit 150 km/h on genuine sprockets all day. pick is incredible it feels like bike will do a wheelie in 1 2 and 3 gear hahahaha this is MUCH better than new model Euro2.
    you have done each n every thing except modifying the brakes,
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    bluraybha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bhai g I forgot to mention hahahahahahahaha 2009 model ki bari hub lagaya or SNR supersoft brake shoes hain inside.... wear out after only 2 months but stop the bike from any speed

    main itna pagal nai hu k racing bike banao or phr brakes choro hahahahaha ye "free style" nai hai

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes bro mera aim bhi top speed ky liay hy per main sprockets , head and piston alter se zada shaid khuch alter na karsako , bec i won't be able to find the exact parts.

    so i will require help from pakwheels members thanks.
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and people are saying that old bykes strarts to vibrate excessively they can't be perfectly restored what do you think ?
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ansee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    163cc bore in a 4 speed OHV...

    Ride k aadhay ghantay baad tak bhi Balls me vibration mehsus hoti hogi?

    Gear gucha deluxe ka nahi daala?

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    150 ki speed.... :/ meh!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    All I know is that a 250cc 4 stokers with inline 4 and extreme engineered bikes strive to cross 150KM/h and max out as soon as 180~200km/h even to take 500cc GS to 150cc it needs a healthy engine still it takes the 6th gear to really do so..

    dont mind but I always seen two strokers with less cc killing the beat of top speed but 4 stroker 125 altered 'Locally' is doing 150Km/h is hard to digest ... all these alterations can make a difference of hardly 10~15km + in speed no more given that alterations were done 100% correctly.

    and by the way engine donot lasts long, it can pass out couple of races after it is no more repairable and must be scraped.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr.omair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    All I know is that a 250cc 4 stokers with inline 4 and extreme engineered bikes strive to cross 150KM/h and max out as soon as 180~200km/h even to take 500cc GS to 150cc it needs a healthy engine still it takes the 6th gear to really do so..

    dont mind but I always seen two strokers with less cc killing the beat of top speed but 4 stroker 125 altered 'Locally' is doing 150Km/h is hard to digest ... all these alterations can make a difference of hardly 10~15km + in speed no more given that alterations were done 100% correctly.

    and by the way engine donot lasts long, it can pass out couple of races after it is no more repairable and must be scraped.
    Not only are the engines scraped, but so are the racers themselves, (some times in repairable and at other times non repairable condition) at my workshop....I hope everyone gets my message

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Talhadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,111
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr.omair View Post
    Not only are the engines scraped, but so are the racers themselves, (some times in repairable and at other times non repairable condition) at my workshop....I hope everyone gets my message

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

    Why dont you post a thread with showing all the detail of your work completely ?

    You are engineer so might you also having digital cluster meter alteration as well in your bike ? Capture the pic of it showing 150km speed .... !!

    Or post results with smartphone speed measuring application ...
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well said!! LMAO!

    Doctor Sahib, masla ye hai racers k spare parts bhi nahi milty na he china say ataya hain ...

    Quote Originally Posted by dr.omair View Post
    Not only are the engines scraped, but so are the racers themselves, (some times in repairable and at other times non repairable condition) at my workshop....I hope everyone gets my message

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app



    You qouted the Wrong person but yes I agree... I am sure he will be deeply disapppointed to realise he was clocking merely just above hundered when all that time he thought he was on 150KM/h ... seriously ... haooened with me too.. and all the wild imaginations of paiigio going to 130 KMH were gone down the drain after I realised it is almost killed when reaches above 110... lolzzzz


    Quote Originally Posted by Talhadon View Post
    Why dont you post a thread with showing all the detail of your work completely ?

    You are engineer so might you also having digital cluster meter alteration as well in your bike ? Capture the pic of it showing 150km speed .... !!

    Or post results with smartphone speed measuring application ...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    All I know is that a 250cc 4 stokers with inline 4 and extreme engineered bikes strive to cross 150KM/h and max out as soon as 180~200km/h even to take 500cc GS to 150cc it needs a healthy engine still it takes the 6th gear to really do so..

    dont mind but I always seen two strokers with less cc killing the beat of top speed but 4 stroker 125 altered 'Locally' is doing 150Km/h is hard to digest ... all these alterations can make a difference of hardly 10~15km + in speed no more given that alterations were done 100% correctly.

    and by the way engine donot lasts long, it can pass out couple of races after it is no more repairable and must be scraped.
    i think above alteration is somewhere related to energy induction engine theory
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hy guys imm scared after reading your thoughts on alteration.

    but mera question udhar hi rah gya ,,,,,, kia purana byke 100% new ho sakta hy ?
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahd150 View Post
    hy guys imm scared after reading your thoughts on alteration.

    but mera question udhar hi rah gya ,,,,,, kia purana byke 100% new ho sakta hy ?
    instead of altering the bike, get a good 2008 or 2009 model cg in this budget.. you wont need to restore it and it will be a tension free ride. altering a bike is also a good option but not as good as keeping a stock bike.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  18. #18
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluraybha View Post
    bhai maine ye hi kiya 55k k ander. 2003 model 125 liya tha (japanese) original sab kuch tha engine kabi khula nai. phr maine isko HAR TARAH alteration kiya. CDI unit haath se banaya tha (i am an engineer), cylinder head ko fully alter kiya tha big valves and springs etc, phr cylinder khola or bore karwaya 150cc piston daala hua hai. wo b +2.00mm ka. bike ab 163cc hai. phr crankshaft ko b modify kiya light bearings etc. phr clutch b full new banaya 6 spring wala clutch 12 plates wala. pressure plate ko tool lagwaya or 1cm nikaala iske plate k legs se. phr loooong springs dala or short screws bht hi pressure hai iska.. phr silencer genuine Sankei ka... jo point wala honda pe ata tha... finally magnet bara laga diya tha 99 power plus ka. iske upr or kuch finishing... phr new tyres handle and grips, then full original tanky tapy 2012 model k... all this for 55k and it will hit 150 km/h on genuine sprockets all day. pick is incredible it feels like bike will do a wheelie in 1 2 and 3 gear hahahaha this is MUCH better than new model Euro2.
    LOL purani bike jisme ajeeb ajeeb 100 kisam ke jugar kiye gaye hai aur 100 bar khol chuki hai usko brand new Euro 2 se compare kar rahe ho just because you can't afford a brand new Euro 2. 150 kilometers? LOL. 110 Euro 2 touch karti hai your bike would touch 90 max bas. Euro 2 is the best 125. Because it's the first time Atlas Honda has offered so many changes. Just because you can't afford one you will try your best to degrade it. Stop being jealous. Yeh aadat insaan ko aur duba daiti hai.

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr.omair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarak View Post
    LOL purani bike jisme ajeeb ajeeb 100 kisam ke jugar kiye gaye hai aur 100 bar khol chuki hai usko brand new Euro 2 se compare kar rahe ho just because you can't afford a brand new Euro 2. 150 kilometers? LOL. 110 Euro 2 touch karti hai your bike would touch 90 max bas. Euro 2 is the best 125. Because it's the first time Atlas Honda has offered so many changes. Just because you can't afford one you will try your best to degrade it. Stop being jealous. Yeh aadat insaan ko aur duba daiti hai.
    Where is the dislike button

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr.omair View Post
    Where is the dislike button

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    lol, bas bardasht karo yar. i simply scroll down whenever i see his name

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •