Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 149
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1275581
    At Bank Alfalah Go-Kart Race

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276084
    Bank Alfalah F1 replica at the race

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1275584
    At Go-kart Race sponsored by StoneAge
    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1275583
    At 2nd NLC Offroad Race positioned 2nd


    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1275937

    Waving at the crowd during the motocross race

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276072
    Before the race, safety gear sponsored by PBC MotorSports

    For private stunt shows, sponsorships and other activities do contact

    Manager
    Muhammad Ali 03224444576
    alirocketofficial@gmail.com

    Umair Ali
    03229970026


    Restoration of Ali Rockets professional stunt bike
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...80#post4103240

  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    2jzgte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sH3ikH View Post
    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1275581
    At Bank Alfalah Go-Kart Race

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276084
    Bank Alfalah F1 replica at the race

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1275584
    At Go-kart Race sponsored by StoneAge
    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1275583
    At 2nd NLC Offroad Race positioned 2nd


    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1275937

    Waving at the crowd during the motocross race

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276072
    Before the race, safety gear sponsored by PBC MotorSports

    For private stunt shows, sponsorships and other activities do contact

    Manager
    Muhammad Ali 03224444576
    zeenattv10@gmail.com

    Umair Ali
    03229970026
    looks very good on the ravi bike. best of luck guys.

  3. #62
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Kindly do not create a problem for others from stunts. I am trying to hard on practice and fellows are already one step ahead doing drifts all by themselves. If your show has accident all our efforts on training will go down too. thankyou for understanding.
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  4. #63
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levin View Post
    Kindly do not create a problem for others from stunts. I am trying to hard on practice and fellows are already one step ahead doing drifts all by themselves. If your show has accident all our efforts on training will go down too. thankyou for understanding.
    sir you are totally correct but currently Ali Rockets professional stunts bike is being restored currently and when his shows will be performed, they will be in closed and safe environments supported by trained and professional stuntmen that have been training Ali Rocket to this date. Slip ups can happen with anyone at anytime. Chris slipped 3 times at his lahore show even though he is highly trained. its in the human nature. sir i respect your efforts in helping support drifting in a controlled manner. We would love your support in this too. thankyou

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2jzgte View Post
    looks very good on the ravi bike. best of luck guys.
    thankyou sir.

  6. #65
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Being checked for proper safety equipment before the race by the NLC incharges


    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276378

  7. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    learning alot from his first experience on the offroad track Ali Rocket started to take training and tips from trail bike owners from different parts of Pakistan. From watching videos on youtube to grasping small tips from legends like Mr Farid Dogar Ali Rocket had now aimed to show everyone what he was truly made of.

  8. #67
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dogar sahab a very humble fellow and a nice gentleman.

    Quote Originally Posted by sH3ikH View Post
    learning alot from his first experience on the offroad track Ali Rocket started to take training and tips from trail bike owners from different parts of Pakistan. From watching videos on youtube to grasping small tips from legends like Mr Farid Dogar Ali Rocket had now aimed to show everyone what he was truly made of.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  9. #68
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    dogar sahab a very humble fellow and a nice gentleman.
    There is no doubt in that. he is a living legend when it comes to biking.

  10. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Living Legend

    On a conversation with Ali Rocket he had no words for Mr Farid Dogar. He claimed that he was a living legend in biking and specially when it came to trails and offroading. Here are a few pictures of Mr Farid Dogar as a tribute from one of his biggest fans, Umair Ali Rocket

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276786

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276787

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276788

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276789

    Umair Ali qoutes :" Dogar sb a special thanks to you for everything you have taught me"

  11. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sH3ikH View Post
    On a conversation with Ali Rocket he had no words for Mr Farid Dogar. He claimed that he was a living legend in biking and specially when it came to trails and offroading. Here are a few pictures of Mr Farid Dogar as a tribute from one of his biggest fans, Umair Ali Rocket

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276786

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276787

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276788

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276789

    Umair Ali qoutes :" Dogar sb a special thanks to you for everything you have taught me"
    Yup no dought...

  12. #71
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thankyou sir for your participation in our thread

  13. 03-10-2013, 04:24 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    on PBC request

  14. #72
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    malikg115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    6,536
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    adding a few things dear

    like Farid Dogar sb, some of our members of Pakistan Bikers Club have helped us a lot by guiding umair till the last moment. THese include Aftab bhai, Ali Bhai, Gugu Bhai, Honorable Imran Bhatti sb and many others.
    Farid Dogar sb, being an outclass rider gave him a few minutes in a monthly Meeting of PBC and guided him for very very important things in a few minutes only.

    We must thank all those, who we named here or forgot to mention, for their valuable support, after which this young Boy did a Maaaarvellous job and Allah (S.W.T.) made us successful at every step.
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

  15. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malikg115 View Post
    adding a few things dear

    like Farid Dogar sb, some of our members of Pakistan Bikers Club have helped us a lot by guiding umair till the last moment. THese include Aftab bhai, Ali Bhai, Gugu Bhai, Honorable Imran Bhatti sb and many others.
    Farid Dogar sb, being an outclass rider gave him a few minutes in a monthly Meeting of PBC and guided him for very very important things in a few minutes only.

    We must thank all those, who we named here or forgot to mention, for their valuable support, after which this young Boy did a Maaaarvellous job and Allah (S.W.T.) made us successful at every step.
    There is no doubt that it was a collective effort. Ali Rocket thanks everyone who has helped him in his success starting from Mr Adnan Sarwar who taught him the basics of racing to every other person who has given time and opinion to him which has brought success. This young boy has yet alot more to achieve and i believe that not only me but the entire Pakistan will support him in his actions. And most of all he is truly thankful to Allah for the success he has gained so far

  16. #74
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It is not a matter of days to get to the top; it needs constant struggle, faith in your abilities and a belief that you can attain it. This attitude coupled with the guidance you get from the experienced ones makes the sailing easy through the rough tides. But when you stand at the podium, what matters is whether you look down upon all or look up to them, for a sportsman with no sportsmanship is no sportsman at all. I hope the guy's talent finds due support from all corners, good luck.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  17. #75
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    It is not a matter of days to get to the top; it needs constant struggle, faith in your abilities and a belief that you can attain it. This attitude coupled with the guidance you get from the experienced ones makes the sailing easy through the rough tides. But when you stand at the podium, what matters is whether you look down upon all or look up to them, for a sportsman with no sportsmanship is no sportsman at all. I hope the guy's talent finds due support from all corners, good luck.
    we hope for the best and thankyou for your kind words

  18. #76
    PakWheeler Follow
    2jzgte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sH3ikH View Post
    Being checked for proper safety equipment before the race by the NLC incharges


    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1276378
    this bike is nt meant fr offroading kyunk bike buhat bhari hai. but rider is great jisnay isay sambhala nd positions laya. keep it ip ali rocket

  19. #77
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and it is over weight too...

    Quote Originally Posted by 2jzgte View Post
    this bike is nt meant fr offroading kyunk bike buhat bhari hai. but rider is great jisnay isay sambhala nd positions laya. keep it ip ali rocket
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  20. #78
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    and it is over weight too...
    yes there is no doubt in it but its how the rider rides and controls the machine.

  21. #79
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    On 5th September 2013 NLC had their second offroad race. Ali Rocket participated and represented ravi piaggio as their rider and was yet again sponsored by PBC Motorsports for the safety gear. The 125cc ravi piaggio storm has been made a little lighter and with aim to achieve his best Ali Rocket step onto the track practicing and getting to know his ride a little more better. During practice sessions it began to rain thus the race had to be delayed for a few hours.

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1277838

    Contestants waiting for the rain to stop.
    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1277837

  22. #80
    PakWheeler Follow
    sH3ikH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    check out the conditions of the track after the rain. now thats what i call true offroad motocross..

    Upcoming motocross nd stunt sensation in Lahore -1277898

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •