Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 438
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: My Gs group

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  2. #401
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Gs group meeting with the famous biker Muhammad Iqbal Ghangla and the legend HB
    P.S I was the one who took the picture

    My Gs group -1477591
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  3. #402
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,259
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear in how much rupees you sold your GS & what was the model?

  4. #403
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    Dear in how much rupees you sold your GS & what was the model?
    85k model was 2013
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  5. #404
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    85k model was 2013
    you will get a new one soon IN SHA ALLAH
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  6. #405
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    you will get a new one soon IN SHA ALLAH
    Yes bro inshallah right now i have Yamaha DT175 in my mind . Any idea when the 2015 model of GS will be launched? I am going to either buy a good restored DT or get a brand new GS again. Will i be able to get these types of DT?

    My Gs group -1478142My Gs group -1478143
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  7. #406
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes you can get a DT like this but it will be restored so definitely more trips to the mechanic. the last time i asked, i guess 125 or 150 cc ( dont remember which engine DT have) the guy was asking 175k but bike was in beautiful condition
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  8. #407
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    yes you can get a DT like this but it will be restored so definitely more trips to the mechanic. the last time i asked, i guess 125 or 150 cc ( dont remember which engine DT have) the guy was asking 175k but bike was in beautiful condition
    It is 171cc and makes 16.5 hp. Bro would it be wise to get a DT would it give me too much headache? I really want to buy a trail bike and brand new is not available in pakistan So DT is the only option left for me. Even my family is saying to buy a 200cc bike but little do they know that there is no brand new 200cc bike available
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  9. #408
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    It is 171cc and makes 16.5 hp. Bro would it be wise to get a DT would it give me too much headache? I really want to buy a trail bike and brand new is not available in pakistan So DT is the only option left for me. Even my family is saying to buy a 200cc bike but little do they know that there is no brand new 200cc bike available
    in my opinion, it will be a headache as they are atleast ten years old and restored by local mechanics. why dont you try Qingqi trial if it is available in the market? i heard its available on booking now. @devil can guide you well as he own one. new bike will be piece of mind. roadmaster 200 is my love but only maintenance issues keep me away from that bike.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  10. #409
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    in my opinion, it will be a headache as they are atleast ten years old and restored by local mechanics. why dont you try Qingqi trial if it is available in the market? i heard its available on booking now. @devil can guide you well as he own one. new bike will be piece of mind. roadmaster 200 is my love but only maintenance issues keep me away from that bike.
    Shucks bro I asked devil bro about the orange one as i don't like the red one he said that they are not available now he also said that they doesn't have the pick and power compared to Yamaha. Even after paying 1.25k i won't get that pick and power i am looking for looks like i have to drop the idea of a dirt bike . Roadmaster 200 is not my kind of bike. GS 150 is best bike available in standard bikes but now it also have a lot of quality issues. Don't know what to do really confused
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  11. #410
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Shucks bro I asked devil bro about the orange one as i don't like the red one he said that they are not available now he also said that they doesn't have the pick and power compared to Yamaha. Even after paying 1.25k i won't get that pick and power i am looking for looks like i have to drop the idea of a dirt bike . Roadmaster 200 is not my kind of bike. GS 150 is best bike available in standard bikes but now it also have a lot of quality issues. Don't know what to do really confused
    You shouldnt have sold Gs, what was the issue? To quote @vickytulla, always buy a bike you can maintain. And that basically means production bikes. Gs has initial issues after that it will serve you long. @vickytulla can tell you about performance of gs on our tour better :-) piaggio is an option if you want gadgets and modern looks + robust engine

    Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #411
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    You shouldnt have sold Gs, what was the issue? To quote @vickytulla, always buy a bike you can maintain. And that basically means production bikes. Gs has initial issues after that it will serve you long. @vickytulla can tell you about performance of gs on our tour better :-) piaggio is an option if you want gadgets and modern looks + robust engine

    Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app
    Bro i never faced any major problems in my ex GS i was very satisfied with it and loved it but there was no other option and had to sell it with a heavy heart i miss her alot. The very first thing i look in a bike is power and pick and no bike can match the power of the mighty GS. GS have a very powerful and robust engine too believe me looks like there will be a GS again in my garage soon
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  13. #412
    m1r
    m1r is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    m1r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,676
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can you guys recommend me a good mechanic for my gs150's fork issue ?

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app
    "The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing."

  14. #413
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m1r View Post
    Can you guys recommend me a good mechanic for my gs150's fork issue ?

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app
    Golden autos at gharibabad
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  15. #414
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Bro i never faced any major problems in my ex GS i was very satisfied with it and loved it but there was no other option and had to sell it with a heavy heart i miss her alot. The very first thing i look in a bike is power and pick and no bike can match the power of the mighty GS. GS have a very powerful and robust engine too believe me looks like there will be a GS again in my garage soon
    IN SHA ALLAH . will go for a ride then
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  16. #415
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    IN SHA ALLAH . will go for a ride then
    Yes bro we had the biggest GS gtg last time
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  17. #416
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My friends one day trip of 750 km to the shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar & asia's biggest fort Ranikot.

    My Gs group -1484027My Gs group -1484028My Gs group -1484029My Gs group -1484030My Gs group -1484031
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  18. #417
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My Gs group -1484035My Gs group -1484032My Gs group -1484033My Gs group -1484034
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  19. #418
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My Gs group -1484038My Gs group -1484039My Gs group -1484041
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  20. #419
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    oh great its nice to see you guys at rani kot its wonderful place but completely ignored
    by government of sindh no facilities for tourist guys have you visited gorakh hill if you
    have not i recommend do visit it its great place although i myself also have not went there
    i with my friends were going but it was completely unplanned trip were new so we returned back
    half way to gorakh hill station hill was still 20km to climb

  21. #420
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My Gs group -1484047My Gs group -1484049My Gs group -1484051My Gs group -1484052
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •