Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 263
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Bikers Lounge (Discussion and Troubleshooting)

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Bikers Lounge (Discussion and Troubleshooting)

    Asslam-o-Alaikum:

    Iam starting this thread so that any member can discuss anything related to any bike. We have threads relating to particular bike pertaining particular problems.

    Lets move one step a head and just put all those years experience to help each other. You can discuss anything related to bike.

  2. #81
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 12gauge View Post
    Thats it! Vicky bhai you have nailed it dead on. This is the best route and probably the cheapest too if somebody wants new stuff.



    Bro, like I've told you earlier that a disk brake setup should not cost any more than 10k and there are solutions out there which can solve your problem for even less than 10K but I guess you are hell bent on spending 20k. lols! anyways, its your money, you may do whatever tickles your fancy.



    Bro, like you said, a really smart person should acquire a GN250 and salvage all the original Japanese parts for their use.

    Regards.
    To @12guage bhai app mairi help kray na
    May be apni GS150 may disk brake set up karwana chahta hu for 10K
    but 20K is too much for my pocket

  3. #82
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If you were in lahore I may have given you one of my GN250... so that you can do YO YO!

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    To @12guage bhai app mairi help kray na
    May be apni GS150 may disk brake set up karwana chahta hu for 10K
    but 20K is too much for my pocket
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  4. #83
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,276
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    To @12guage bhai app mairi help kray na
    May be apni GS150 may disk brake set up karwana chahta hu for 10K
    but 20K is too much for my pocket
    since you are in pindi...
    why don't you got to Mr. Suzuki and talk to Safeer.
    He told me that he is importing parts of some other suzuki bike for diskbrake setup and deal was for 12K. May be you can negotiate it down to 10K.
    But you might have to place order and wait for a month or so for the parts to arrive.

  5. #84
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,276
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    If you were in lahore I may have given you one of my GN250... so that you can do YO YO!
    vicky bhai Yo Yo ka koi photo shoto to upload karo....
    shaayad kisi ka mood ban hi jaaye

  6. #85
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default engine oil leakage from oil filter lid

    bros gs owners! a very little oil comes out from the side tikki of oil filter.bht hi kam ha kafi arsey k bad zra si tikki k join pe aya hota ha wsy level oil ka end tak theek rehta ha.service cntr gya tha 2 bar unho ne kaha k iski rubber kharab ha or waqti tor pe thori silocon lagai di thi dono bar mgr masla hal nai hua

  7. #86
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    talked to @12gauge some ground shaking info man!!.... I hope every one dreams come true..

    @12gauge my cellfone went dead becuase of long call now when electricity would be back I will put it on charging... nice talk c u arround though.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  8. #87
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    They are parked some what Like this : (not actual picture but a picture of same auction store where GN250s have been pulled out)

    Loads of Mud rust and missing parts...


    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300011


    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    vicky bhai Yo Yo ka koi photo shoto to upload karo....
    shaayad kisi ka mood ban hi jaaye
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  9. #88
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @vickytulla which kawasaki brake pad?
    @RX115 from where to get Kawasaki brake pad's in pindi? I inquired from Ravi Automobiles. Ther are quoting 400rs. What will be the price of Kawasaki brake pads?

  10. #89
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    As I heard from kabarias in bilal ganj.. Rp shares the same caliper which came in GTO125 and of same company too..


    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300033


    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    @vickytulla which kawasaki brake pad?
    @RX115 from where to get Kawasaki brake pad's in pindi? I inquired from Ravi Automobiles. Ther are quoting 400rs. What will be the price of Kawasaki brake pads?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  11. #90
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    As I heard from kabarias in bilal ganj.. Rp shares the same caliper which came in GTO125 and of same company too..


    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300033
    Must be sure bhai..

    And how about availability of fully raised handle bars?

  12. #91
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    since you are in pindi...
    why don't you got to Mr. Suzuki and talk to Safeer.
    He told me that he is importing parts of some other suzuki bike for diskbrake setup and deal was for 12K. May be you can negotiate it down to 10K.
    But you might have to place order and wait for a month or so for the parts to arrive.
    Chlay thek hay i will pay him a visit

  13. #92
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Raised bars ajkal koi andaza nahi lekin I guess wohi rate ho ga.. sasta tu mushkil he hai mahnga na ho gya ho ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Must be sure bhai..

    And how about availability of fully raised handle bars?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  14. 13-11-2013, 01:47 PM
    r1

    Senior PakWheeler


  15. #93
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    They are parked some what Like this : (not actual picture but a picture of same auction store where GN250s have been pulled out)

    Loads of Mud rust and missing parts...


    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300011
    Vicky i need little info about these kawasaki bikes.. cc, price, model and availability of spares? A friend is here with me at the moment and he want to make a cafe racer style bike.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  16. #94
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    koi nai ha is ghareeb ka masla sun'ne wala??????yha gull,SK and vicky jesey experts mojod hen mgr maarey bandey ki koi nai sun rha.soooooooooooooooooo sadddddddddddddd

  17. #95
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Kawasakis are GT550 Shaft Drive, this picture is relatively old, but these kawasakis are easily found as cheap as 50k in lahore mostly parked at Mechnics garage for ages..

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Vicky i need little info about these kawasaki bikes.. cc, price, model and availability of spares? A friend is here with me at the moment and he want to make a cafe racer style bike.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  18. #96
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    what happened to you ?
    daso gy tay pta chalo ga na !!

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    koi nai ha is ghareeb ka masla sun'ne wala??????yha gull,SK and vicky jesey experts mojod hen mgr maarey bandey ki koi nai sun rha.soooooooooooooooooo sadddddddddddddd
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  19. #97
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Kawasakis are GT550 Shaft Drive, this picture is relatively old, but these kawasakis are easily found as cheap as 50k in lahore mostly parked at Mechnics garage for ages..

    Last but not least kia ye cafe racer ban jaye ge
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  20. #98
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    what happened to you ?
    daso gy tay pta chalo ga na !!
    sarkar dsya te ha mera problem dekho oper me ne bataya ha isi thread me

  21. #99
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    sarkar dsya te ha mera problem dekho oper me ne bataya ha isi thread me
    Did you replced the chala the rubber O-Ring in it.. If Silicon is not bearing the oil presuure give a try to Curil its way better ..

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Last but not least kia ye cafe racer ban jaye ge
    You Bet Imran ... more then Jus Mouth Watering one can be made ...

    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300122

    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300121
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  22. #100
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @r1 your num off? I msg'd you two times no reply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •