Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 263
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Bikers Lounge (Discussion and Troubleshooting)

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Bikers Lounge (Discussion and Troubleshooting)

    Asslam-o-Alaikum:

    Iam starting this thread so that any member can discuss anything related to any bike. We have threads relating to particular bike pertaining particular problems.

    Lets move one step a head and just put all those years experience to help each other. You can discuss anything related to bike.

  2. #101
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Did you replced the chala the rubber O-Ring in it.. If Silicon is not bearing the oil presuure give a try to Curil its way better ..
    The O ring rubber should be able to stop the oil, if not the most probably good quality O ring is needed if still not then Curil can stop it temporarily, but as per me its not a permanent solution.

    Magix Depoxi is also a good option though

  3. #102
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hehehehhe .... Curil is very good sealent and bears very high temprature, yes it would not be permanant solution and after every 3~4 thousand kilometer when ever you need to change the Oil Filter you will again need to apply curil to make it seal properly again .. Thats why I asked him if he did replaced the Challa.. becuase if Challa is OK then it must not leak...



    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post

    Magix Depoxi is also a good option though
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  4. #103
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    hehehehhe .... Curil is very good sealent and bears very high temprature, yes it would not be permanant solution and after every 3~4 thousand kilometer when ever you need to change the Oil Filter you will again need to apply curil to make it seal properly again .. Thats why I asked him if he did replaced the Challa.. becuase if Challa is OK then it must not leak...
    With high temps curil came out like a rubber. So i did it with Magic Depoxi. When i opened cover after 6-7K it was still there solid

  5. #104
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    @r1 your num off? I msg'd you two times no reply
    Yaar sim card was blocked after Hajj so many circumstances but now number is on
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  6. #105
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Did you replced the chala the rubber O-Ring in it.. If Silicon is not bearing the oil presuure give a try to Curil its way better ..



    You Bet Imran ... more then Jus Mouth Watering one can be made ...

    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300122

    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300121
    Darn SEXY.. What about finding parts?
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  7. #106
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Yaar sim card was blocked after Hajj so many circumstances but now number is on

    Agar warid kabhi on na ho than you can dial my official 0300 - 9389364
    Saved r1 official.. llolxxx

  8. #107
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Darn SEXY.. What about finding parts?
    I want this disc brake for my GS150

  9. #108
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well, In lahore all can be sourced from Bilal ganj, and the tail will be fabricated from fiber or Aluminim

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Darn SEXY.. What about finding parts?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  10. #109
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Strange, Which curil paste did you used, curil cylender/head sealent becomes more and more solid as its heated. no idea about depoxi, must be good if you have used it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    With high temps curil came out like a rubber. So i did it with Magic Depoxi. When i opened cover after 6-7K it was still there solid
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  11. #110
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    I want this disc brake for my GS150
    Contact Vicky, MalikG, 12gauge..
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  12. #111
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Then may be itny ka he sab kuch milay ga ... but I think its to much for JUST a Brake Upgrade.
    yes it is
    Not satisfied with stock rear brake shoes either.
    So kindly suggest me some alternative. which bike's brake shoes are same as GS??? and which brand i should be looking for

    Stock suzuki brake shoes

    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300234Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300236

  13. #112
    PakWheeler Follow
    sherry56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aoa frnds
    I got my new cg euro 2 machine on 4th of this month and till now 800km are done .I feel some odd noise from clutch side and I think its present in most of new cg's so I went to antenna shop today but they said sir everything is fine and after first tuning everithing will b fine however I dont think so.and one more issue I observed that some kind of oil was leaking from the joint of rpm cable thats coming out from engine.i also asked the mechanic about this and he said its grease thats melting out and it will also b finebut after driving a few kms that oil was again leaking.actually m new to bikes and dont know much about bikes but I was not satisfied from there service.need guidance frndZ



    Sent from my GT-I9100P using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #113
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    yes it is
    Not satisfied with stock rear brake shoes either.
    So kindly suggest me some alternative. which bike's brake shoes are same as GS??? and which brand i should be looking for

    Stock suzuki brake shoes

    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300234Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300236
    I think the best option is to get custom leather on its metal assembly, never tried it. but heard they have more breaking power than these ones

  15. #114
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sherry56 View Post
    Aoa frnds
    I got my new cg euro 2 machine on 4th of this month and till now 800km are done .I feel some odd noise from clutch side and I think its present in most of new cg's so I went to antenna shop today but they said sir everything is fine and after first tuning everithing will b fine however I dont think so.and one more issue I observed that some kind of oil was leaking from the joint of rpm cable thats coming out from engine.i also asked the mechanic about this and he said its grease thats melting out and it will also b finebut after driving a few kms that oil was again leaking.actually m new to bikes and dont know much about bikes but I was not satisfied from there service.need guidance frndZ



    Sent from my GT-I9100P using PW Forums mobile app
    They cant do anything till first tuning. Better complete the break in period and then when you go for first tuning get all issues resolved

  16. #115
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @vickytullai noticed it, my bike doesnt give white smoke while starting in morning or anytime, however there's good carbon deposit on exhaust tip

  17. #116
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahsan95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    996
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    yes it is
    Not satisfied with stock rear brake shoes either.
    So kindly suggest me some alternative. which bike's brake shoes are same as GS??? and which brand i should be looking for

    Stock suzuki brake shoes

    Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300234Bikers Lounge Discussion and Troubleshooting -1300236
    Kawasaki gto has same brake shoe

  18. #117
    PakWheeler Follow
    sherry56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    They cant do anything till first tuning. Better complete the break in period and then when you go for first tuning get all issues resolved
    Ok frnd lets hope 4 the best

    Sent from my GT-I9100P using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #118
    PakWheeler Follow
    maximum_risk007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question urgent help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Asslam-o-Alaikum:

    Iam starting this thread so that any member can discuss anything related to any bike. We have threads relating to particular bike pertaining particular problems.

    Lets move one step a head and just put all those years experience to help each other. You can discuss anything related to bike.


    i have her0 70cc , its gear is too hard i have change its clutch plates it will lil bit ok 1 week but now again same problem with gear is too hard tell me any solution ...

  20. 14-11-2013, 06:17 PM

    PakWheeler


  21. #119
    PakWheeler Follow
    maximum_risk007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i think here is no one to help on my problem .............

  22. #120
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maximum_risk007 View Post
    i think here is no one to help on my problem .............
    Sorry for late reply.

    Bro did you adjusted the clutch lever? As per me its problem with your clutch lever, its not adjusted properly thats why gear is so hard.

    If gear lever is not adjusted properly following problems may occur

    1. Hard hear shifting
    2. Kharak sound on engaging gear while in stationary position
    3. While holding clutch if you engage gear bike may move forward.

    Also check your chain, to tight chain also results in hard gear shift.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •