After being a part of pakwheels since 2008 i felt that i should raise some points to all my fellow pakwheelers. With all due respect to the senior members, i have some complaints which i m sharing with all my brothers. hope some of you would definitely be agree with me. so the points are:
1. Whenever i/somebody else shared any problem with the seniors they didn't reply soon.
2. if they did reply that was irrelevant to the problem which was asked.
3. Discussions made on the forums are aksar of heavy bikes or of those bikes which are beyond someone's reach.
4. There should be a way to keep in touch with each other and quick reply.
5. Seniors should give equal priority to all the pakwheel members either they are from big cities or some unknown cities.
6. Most of threads are spoiled by personal clashes despite to put light on the subject being discussed.
hope aap sub log mere points pe ghor karein ge. Sorry in advance if i have been rude a little bit.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad