Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels.

After being a part of pakwheels since 2008 i felt that i should raise some points to all my fellow pakwheelers. With all due respect to the senior members, i have some complaints which i m sharing with all my brothers. hope some of you would definitely be agree with me. so the points are:
    1. Whenever i/somebody else shared any problem with the seniors they didn't reply soon.
    2. if they did reply that was irrelevant to the problem which was asked.
    3. Discussions made on the forums are aksar of heavy bikes or of those bikes which are beyond someone's reach.
    4. There should be a way to keep in touch with each other and quick reply.
    5. Seniors should give equal priority to all the pakwheel members either they are from big cities or some unknown cities.
    6. Most of threads are spoiled by personal clashes despite to put light on the subject being discussed.
    hope aap sub log mere points pe ghor karein ge. Sorry in advance if i have been rude a little bit.

Regards,...

Similar Threads:

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro aise bhi koi baat nahein local bikes ka hi kaafi discussion hota hai
    aur kaye members aise he jo help karte hai aur agar info ho jo cheez
    pooche ja rahe hai toh reply zaroor karta hai

baaqi aapka complaint bhi sahe hai kaye aise members hai jo mazzaq urrhate hai
    jonior toh chorho senior ka bhi respect naye karte toh aap samajh sakte hai woh
    jonior member ko kaise treat karenge

In Simple Words There Are Good & Bad Boys Present At Pakwheels
    And Discipline Does Lacks At Pakwheels Forum So You Would Need To Bear It

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i totally agree with u AMJAD BHAI. but sometime we need quick reply what do u sayyyy........?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai jiss k pass time hota hai wo reply zaror karta hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

look its not a paid service you are using.. people take time out of their routine to help people on this forum. you cannot demand that they be quick to answer.
    the problem is not our govt... its the people..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

With due respect to all senior and junior members, @MianKhurram @amjad635 both are right in there own respective opinions but as MianKhurram said do need some serious thoughts coz seniors are responsible to knowledge junior members and in future junior members will be seniors and above all both senior and junior members have to maintain respect with each other. everyone as right to give his opinion according to his knowledge, if some junior member has given his personal opinion and if its wrong senior members should correct him rather then making fun of his opinion. sorry if my opinions hurts anyone but this is the way i see as i am new to this forum and really appreciate the efforts behind his great idea by reading forums of some expert senior members have helped me in many ways.
    sorry to those how didnt liked my opinion and thanks to then who are behind all this idea.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@MianKhurram saab baat to apki baja hai magar masla yeh hai logon ki apni life bhi hoti hai,ghareloo kaam,,office hours and stuff.Wo reply usi waqt kar saktay hai jab free hoon.Koi bhi 24 ghantay pw k saamnay nai betha rehta..Mgr aap apna sawal peak timings pay kar saktay hain jub ziada log online hoon..baqi leg pulling to hai mgr main aap aur saree pw community milka mahool ko behtar bana saktay hain.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

because its not a paid service.. or jo jitna janta hai wo reply zaroor kerta hai.. bat wohi hai k jab time hoga tab hi reply ayega.. thora sabar to hamain kerna perega.. baqi kuch hi members hain jo kabhi kabhi thread spoil kerte hain otherwise all pw fellows are brothers.. they try their best to solve other's problems...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well thats very lame !! Your query was answered. Still you didnt bothered to apply it and went on creating a thread.

You posted your query and it was genuinely answered within 30 mins.

Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels -1284905Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels -1284904

The two most active and respected member and ofcourse with work experience members replied to your theory. What else you want?

Plus as per me i always reply to new members query, if iam unable to resolve the matter i tag someone who has experience in that particular field. Search out threads and you will find out.

I get 2,3 pm's per weak asking about which one to buy from GS150 or RP125. Or hows 125 and stuff like that. Even though everything is mentioned on this forum and they dont bother to search i still give them detail reply just because they are counting on our opinion.

Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels -1284912Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels -1284911

These are just2,3 days old pm. Senior member are performing thier duties. And guiding new members correctly.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@MianKhurram if i'm not wrong most of pw members know each other personally and if someone is in hurry he can contact them directly and wait for detail help in there thread.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Silver knife bhai creating thread is not a jurm at all. I m using pw since 2008. Its long time. I mentioned which I observed generally not perticulerly. Thx for replying me the reply u mentioned. Also I said there should be some wAy to keep intouch. I or nobody else pays to any ones.
    nobody's

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MianKhurram View Post
    Silver knife bhai creating thread is not a jurm at all. I m using pw since 2008. Its long time. I mentioned which I observed generally not perticulerly. Thx for replying me the reply u mentioned. Also I said there should be some wAy to keep intouch. I or nobody else pays to any ones.
    nobody's
    Well, ofcourse its not a jurm but when you point finger for no reason it doesnt feel good either. None of the threads about queries goes without any responce. If there's any kindly provide with the link. Every issue is best sorted.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmmmm even though m not senior, but i always help everyone when being contacted via inbox, cellfone or anything... sometimes we fail or rather translate the problem described.. to the actual problem, that results in loss of focus...
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MianKhurram View Post
    i totally agree with u AMJAD BHAI. but sometime we need quick reply what do u sayyyy........?
    Khurram bhai nfssaad bro has a very good and reasonable reply for your quick reply query
    bro many members are pretty gentle and they try to help personally i try my best if i can help
    anyone regarding bikes although i do not have too much experience about bikes
    so things which i know or in any way i can help i do and brother there are many other members
    i do not want to take names as i may miss names who always are very gentle & when ever they become
    online they reply to the queries

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

have patience bhai mere. i didn't point finger to you or any any other pakwheel member. i do respect all as i said with due respect. if u feel bad or think that intentionally i humiliated any one. i offer my heartily apologies to my elders/seniors.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ma apke sirf 2 points se agree karta hu.

Point#1 - garma garam threads pe it is possible k apka question itna peeche reh gya ho k members na dekhein. I find it very common in CAR CARE AND DETAILING DREAMS thread....

Point#6 - Yup. I've seen such members do so. And i can expect them to learn from their mistakes

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There are so many things a person could just search for rather than open a new thread, One of the many reasons members don't bother replying.

If you can't find it on pw website, type the exact problem in google with ' pakwheels' at the end.

Atm I was looking for altis 1.6 A/T fuel average and I found it on google.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mere pyaray wadday paa jees and chachoos aina ghusaa nan kero.. i aap ka choota bhai and bhatija. jo dekha keh dia. Otherwise i love u all. umaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hahahah.
    Btw khuraam bhai apke is thread ka faida ye hoga k next time log apka naam dekh k dasti reply kar denge. Unko pta lag jayega ye wohi khurram sahab hain jinho ne thread bna k SENIORs Ko kosh dilana chaahi thi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, the only heat element in this thread is just because of use of words. No body in discussion here is in front of you, so that you can listen and see him and make any judgment by tone or facial expression.
    It is always a problem with blogs/forums ( if some psychologist is here, he can conform importance of facial expression and tone), SO STAY CALM, no one is against anyone. IF ANY such situation arises, just think again that there may be a polite intentions in words (ENGLISH IS NOT OUR NATIVE LANG), may be the poster dont find polite word or something like this.

Other than that, everyone should consider one point, suggestions from others are a "privilege" not a "first priority duty". And with that privilege most of members (including me) many times even dont bother to say "thank you" in response.

Societies in geography or on internet are not made by some divine powers, its WE who Create them, Good or Bad.
    And my personal experience with PW is that its a great place for information, if you really think in a logical and rational way. But if you are looking for spoon feeding or you are thinking that you are a "Master Kind" and others are here to SERVE, then you are not at wrong place, YOU ARE WRONG.

[I am NOT OFFENSIVE AT ALL ]If any of senior provides you with his experience and suggestions, its his greatness, Pay him back with respect, rather than pointing finger at him.
    Do it before you die.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List