Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels.

After being a part of pakwheels since 2008 i felt that i should raise some points to all my fellow pakwheelers. With all due respect to the senior members, i have some complaints which i m sharing with all my brothers. hope some of you would definitely be agree with me. so the points are:
    1. Whenever i/somebody else shared any problem with the seniors they didn't reply soon.
    2. if they did reply that was irrelevant to the problem which was asked.
    3. Discussions made on the forums are aksar of heavy bikes or of those bikes which are beyond someone's reach.
    4. There should be a way to keep in touch with each other and quick reply.
    5. Seniors should give equal priority to all the pakwheel members either they are from big cities or some unknown cities.
    6. Most of threads are spoiled by personal clashes despite to put light on the subject being discussed.
    hope aap sub log mere points pe ghor karein ge. Sorry in advance if i have been rude a little bit.

Regards,...

Similar Threads:

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well I think kafi humiliate kr lia sb ne till now... It is not necessary k har koi aa k apna hissa dalna shuru kr de k aisa q kia, waisa q nhi kia etc.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using PW Forums mobile app
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Relax guyzzz..... Have "baba gee ki booti" song as a playback while browsing . Chill out guys...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@MianKhurram! Brother, with just 38 posts, how do you expect us to believe you? Its implying that you do not post much. If you had, you won't have complained k "senior members help nahi karte".

Baaqi as for "quick reply" to brother, har kisi ki apni apni life hay Jis k paas time hota hay wo jaldi reply kar deta hay. Otherwise, they do it whenever they get the time. However, I assure you k Bikes section main whenever you'll post, you WILL get a quick reply. I am here too You can ask anything and we'll try to contribute to the best of our knowledge.

About thread spoiling ... haan hain kuch log with limited soch. We can't stop them. The best we can do is either ignore then, or amuse ourselves with their posts (*cough Xarak *cough). Even better, FOCUS on what you came here for ... maybe, hm?

About "heavy bikes ki discussion" ... janab most of us in this section discuss the "lower level" of bikes. I don't know where are you getting this vibe that we discuss hayabusas or ninjas here.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just
    chill

why you expect always senior member will reply quickly

not every one is available .

This is not a question answering (PAID FORUM) that you are subscribed to with paid membership

and you want customer support.

here if someone is helping only FOR JAZAKALLAH and a smiley thanks in return

and what is defination of senior member please elobrate?

a mechanic join in lets say 2 days ago and have knoweldge more than already replied

may possess expert opinion over others , so any one can be senior joining date is

not lone qualifier for that !

this is a community my dear every one tries to help the other. be patient n enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by miankhurram View Post
    after being a part of pakwheels since 2008 i felt that i should raise some points to all my fellow pakwheelers. With all due respect to the senior members, i have some complaints which i m sharing with all my brothers. Hope some of you would definitely be agree with me. So the points are:
    1. Whenever i/somebody else shared any problem with the seniors they didn't reply soon.
    2. If they did reply that was irrelevant to the problem which was asked.
    3. Discussions made on the forums are aksar of heavy bikes or of those bikes which are beyond someone's reach.
    4. There should be a way to keep in touch with each other and quick reply.
    5. Seniors should give equal priority to all the pakwheel members either they are from big cities or some unknown cities.
    6. Most of threads are spoiled by personal clashes despite to put light on the subject being discussed.
    Hope aap sub log mere points pe ghor karein ge. Sorry in advance if i have been rude a little bit.

Regards,...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you have an urgent matter, privately message that member. He will be notified, depending on his settings and you are good to go. Many have mentioned their numbers in their profiles too.

Sent from my ST25a using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ek simple si request ki thi khurram bhai ney.itni bubble gum ki tra kheenchney ki kia zrorat ha bhai logo.or ek bat tu note ki ha me ne k yhan kuch bhai logon me arrogance bht hi ziada ha anyway ALLAH unko hadiyet dey.ameen.thori muhabbat thora pyar or thori aajzee b honi chahiey bandey me.yha me malik zahid sb(PBC) ki tareef karney me kanjosi nai karo ga.jab b koi query hui ha meri trf se sms pe tu reply zror kartey hen malik sb.late ho jaey tu ye b txt ata ha"sorry for late reply" thats all about a positive attitude.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA,

I am active member of PW, as pointed out by yourself the main problem at PW threads is "Irrelevance" there are many Guru's with thier own threads and are advising fellow members on heresay basis and when you suggest or give your opinion you get shutup calls.

You will note this in the technical threads.

My suggestion is that opinions/suggestions should be based on knowledge and experience, and if one is not knowledgeable then he should refrain and not spoil the thread.

I personally shy away to provide my input when I see that discussion is irrelevant.
    I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Well thats very lame !! Your query was answered. Still you didnt bothered to apply it and went on creating a thread.You posted your query and it was genuinely answered within 30 mins.Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels -1284905Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels -1284904The two most active and respected member and ofcourse with work experience members replied to your theory. What else you want? Plus as per me i always reply to new members query, if iam unable to resolve the matter i tag someone who has experience in that particular field. Search out threads and you will find out.I get 2,3 pm's per weak asking about which one to buy from GS150 or RP125. Or hows 125 and stuff like that. Even though everything is mentioned on this forum and they dont bother to search i still give them detail reply just because they are counting on our opinion. Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels -1284912Please pay Attention all senior members of PakWheels -1284911These are just2,3 days old pm. Senior member are performing thier duties. And guiding new members correctly.
    kamal krty ho pandey g.
    Sada nai banya.......Chalo koi gul nai....mitti pao...its ok..!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dont know about you bro but ive had a wonderful experience with pakwheels members. If i have a big problem i usually PM some members and they give me their cell phone numbers so i can discuss further in detail.. some of the best helpers i know. One member even called me when i texted him about a problem, im.truly grateful for his kind gesture @aiktoonmila

Baki black sheeps to hotay hain as @ABObilly pointed out. But pw bikers section has some really incredible and knowledgable persons.

In my opinion heavy bikes ki to discussion bohat kam hoti hai, we should have reviews and long term living experience with commok big bikes like gs500, fzr, cbr etc. Thats something lacking here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List