178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Rubbish drivers and what to do when you encounter them

Today on my motorcycle i avoided 3 potential accidents. I'm really fed up of the bad driving regulations and careless, jahil drivers plaguing the roads. In the first incident i was driving at 60km/h in the left most lane of Kashmir highway just besides jumma bazar. There was a line of cars waiting for entry into the bazar, when suddenly a driver pulled out of the line onto the highway without even looking what's coming behind. Thank God my eyes were quick to pick this jahil admi and i swerved my bike a bit, avoiding the vehicle(Alhumdulillah). I shouted something at the driver though, which made him angry. He followed me for quite a bit, even pulled over by my side and threw threatening glances, but i ignored him and drove calmly. At the signal he got left behind while i lane splitted to the front.

Then coming back i was again driving at a normal speed when a driver got onto the road via a u-turn without even considering my bike as a vehicle. I had to slow down quickly otherwise, you know, accident ho jata. The same happened again nearly 5 minutes later. I couldn't control my anger at the scum that's allowed to drive on our country's roads.

Most of you would have faced such drivers no doubt, but tell me, is there no way we can combat this issue? Report them to the police? Are there no laws to enforce sensible driving? I'm really fed up of the way motorcyclists face such rabid creatures on the road. I love driving my bike but i though today agar accident ho aisay main to gari main bach bachao ho jaye ga.

Please give your views on this. Thanks!
    The same goes for annoying and reckless 'riders'. And these include those who think they can ride in the middle lane at 30km/h

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bike is very dangerous but i still love it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Uh oh. You are in wrong place here mate wait till you get lynched.On this forum there are contributors here who'll happily ram you out if their way just because you are a biker and they don't like bikers.
    On serious note you can't do much other than to keep your eyes peeled.
    Riding bike is dangerous but you love it,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I was once coming from G-13 and at the signal where road turns to Metro, Warden waved at the traffic to stop , i slowed down and was about to come to a full stop when i heard tyres screeching right behind me, quickly noticed in mirror it was some Corolla which was about to give me a free flight to the air. got scared like hell and accelerated the bike again to avoid the damn corolla. Finally when i stopped, i found myself standing in the middle of the signal.
    Warden saw the whole drama and waved at me to leave while he continued towards the Corolla. Don't know what happened afterwards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    Today on my motorcycle i avoided 3 potential accidents. I'm really fed up of the bad driving regulations and careless, jahil drivers plaguing the roads. In the first incident i was driving at 60km/h in the left most lane of Kashmir highway just besides jumma bazar. There was a line of cars waiting for entry into the bazar, when suddenly a driver pulled out of the line onto the highway without even looking what's coming behind. Thank God my eyes were quick to pick this jahil admi and i swerved my bike a bit, avoiding the vehicle(Alhumdulillah). I shouted something at the driver though, which made him angry. He followed me for quite a bit, even pulled over by my side and threw threatening glances, but i ignored him and drove calmly. At the signal he got left behind while i lane splitted to the front.

Then coming back i was again driving at a normal speed when a driver got onto the road via a u-turn without even considering my bike as a vehicle. I had to slow down quickly otherwise, you know, accident ho jata. The same happened again nearly 5 minutes later. I couldn't control my anger at the scum that's allowed to drive on our country's roads.

Most of you would have faced such drivers no doubt, but tell me, is there no way we can combat this issue? Report them to the police? Are there no laws to enforce sensible driving? I'm really fed up of the way motorcyclists face such rabid creatures on the road. I love driving my bike but i though today agar accident ho aisay main to gari main bach bachao ho jaye ga.

Please give your views on this. Thanks!

calm down and let it go. you are gonig to live here for ever so better enjoy everything rather than being fed up. One more thing, i think you should urself take care of others as well. As my father says " Apna to khayal rakhna hi hay, dosron ka bhi rakho". i am sure, you will be happy
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Uturn thing i have faced many time on bike,if bike is coming car wont consider it as a vehicle they just come in middle of the road, thats why i installed a horn of car in my bike with loud voice , now i can at least impose my presence

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The solution is to respect that others are humans like us and have rights too. Pakistani traffic if seen from satellite would surely depict GTA online.
    Good people who care are also on road but very few.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And for bikers, its as much as your road as it is of a car driver. But kindly try to stay out of blind spot of car. That is where i see most almost-accidents daily.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

there are many rabid drivers as well as rabid Riders ... dont worry the world is full of every type of people ...

while driving I face many Rabid Riders but when Riding I face many rabid Drivers... recently I saw a thread on PW .. where some youngster along his friend died while road raging on a sports car... khud tu chalo mara he mara dost ko bhi lay doba and also killed a pedestrian on the road side who was towing his bike to petrol station after a long day at Job ...

Worlds is crazy sirf Allah mian say dua kerni chahye k apnay payron k sath acha waqt guzarain or izat say dunya say rukhsat hon ... amin

I'm really fed up of the way motorcyclists face such rabid creatures on the road
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    there are many rabid drivers as well as rabid Riders ...
    true....
    have encountered a lot more reckless riders than drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I AM DEFF AND BLIND AND DUMB

you need a pretty much bigger number plate a4 size ki aur us pe ye likhwa lo saray khud hi dur hun ge
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    I was once coming from G-13 and at the signal where road turns to Metro, Warden waved at the traffic to stop , i slowed down and was about to come to a full stop when i heard tyres screeching right behind me, quickly noticed in mirror it was some Corolla which was about to give me a free flight to the air. got scared like hell and accelerated the bike again to avoid the damn corolla. Finally when i stopped, i found myself standing in the middle of the signal.
    Warden saw the whole drama and waved at me to leave while he continued towards the Corolla. Don't know what happened afterwards
    rear view mirrors saved a rocket ride
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    I AM DEFF AND BLIND AND DUMB

you need a pretty much bigger number plate a4 size ki aur us pe ye likhwa lo saray khud hi dur hun ge
    hahahaha... or kitna maza aye jab peeche ane wala uneducated ho.... Lolzzzzzz
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    hahahaha... or kitna maza aye jab peeche ane wala uneducated ho.... Lolzzzzzz
    salees urdu ma bhi likh dain ge
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bikers have caused me enough damage, they run red lights, scratch bumpers, break tail lights , broke almost half dozen side mirrors of my cars, they think left lane is for them even of car is indicating to get a left turn, most of them are stupid freaks. they just do not have the balls to stop and run away in narrow streets, recently one biker broke my left side back view mirror and ran away but it was a sad day for him as he stopped on a speed braker and i rammed my car in his rear tire mudguard which caused him enough damage to stop his bike. Had he stopped and said sorry I wouldnt have commited such a thing. And yes whenever I get back to my parked park, there is some dumb bike rider who had deliberately parked his bike in a way that I am unable to even open the driving door.

So my dear friend before calling the car riders this and that just look at the ratio by which bikers are causing in-convenience to cars. I can write here about like a 100 bikers a day that are riding in a way that they cause much in-conveneince to cars and safety of themselves and others.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    salees urdu ma bhi likh dain ge
    Uneducated banda urdu bhi nahi parh sakta
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedk06 View Post
    bikers have caused me enough damage, they run red lights, scratch bumpers, break tail lights , broke almost half dozen side mirrors of my cars, they think left lane is for them even of car is indicating to get a left turn, most of them are stupid freaks. they just do not have the balls to stop and run away in narrow streets, recently one biker broke my left side back view mirror and ran away but it was a sad day for him as he stopped on a speed braker and i rammed my car in his rear tire mudguard which caused him enough damage to stop his bike. Had he stopped and said sorry I wouldnt have commited such a thing. And yes whenever I get back to my parked park, there is some dumb bike rider who had deliberately parked his bike in a way that I am unable to even open the driving door.

So my dear friend before calling the car riders this and that just look at the ratio by which bikers are causing in-convenience to cars. I can write here about like a 100 bikers a day that are riding in a way that they cause much in-conveneince to cars and safety of themselves and others.
    i was going to point this out. the ratio of reckless riders is a lot more i agree, especially nangay bikes aur katay huay silencers walay. i wasn't calling out all the car drivers, just the ones who don't have the manners of how to drive on the road. the things i encountered would've been bad for a car driver as well. there's no war between riders and drivers. most motorcycles on the road are without rear view mirrors, but that's understandable as that accounts for an additional 56 horsepower

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedk06 View Post

one who is not wearing a helmet , his bike has extremly loud pipe and no baffel no fenders , we call him chichora , bikers are a class apart , like every guy in car is not a car boy same like evry body at bike ain t a biker
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i was going to point this out. the ratio of reckless riders is a lot more i agree, especially nangay bikes aur katay huay silencers walay. i wasn't calling out all the car drivers, just the ones who don't have the manners of how to drive on the road. the things i encountered would've been bad for a car driver as well. there's no war between riders and drivers. most motorcycles on the road are without rear view mirrors, but that's understandable as that accounts for an additional 56 horsepower
    maar le point bhai ko :/ painture kr dun ga
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers