178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Rubbish drivers and what to do when you encounter them

Today on my motorcycle i avoided 3 potential accidents. I'm really fed up of the bad driving regulations and careless, jahil drivers plaguing the roads. In the first incident i was driving at 60km/h in the left most lane of Kashmir highway just besides jumma bazar. There was a line of cars waiting for entry into the bazar, when suddenly a driver pulled out of the line onto the highway without even looking what's coming behind. Thank God my eyes were quick to pick this jahil admi and i swerved my bike a bit, avoiding the vehicle(Alhumdulillah). I shouted something at the driver though, which made him angry. He followed me for quite a bit, even pulled over by my side and threw threatening glances, but i ignored him and drove calmly. At the signal he got left behind while i lane splitted to the front.

Then coming back i was again driving at a normal speed when a driver got onto the road via a u-turn without even considering my bike as a vehicle. I had to slow down quickly otherwise, you know, accident ho jata. The same happened again nearly 5 minutes later. I couldn't control my anger at the scum that's allowed to drive on our country's roads.

Most of you would have faced such drivers no doubt, but tell me, is there no way we can combat this issue? Report them to the police? Are there no laws to enforce sensible driving? I'm really fed up of the way motorcyclists face such rabid creatures on the road. I love driving my bike but i though today agar accident ho aisay main to gari main bach bachao ho jaye ga.

Please give your views on this. Thanks!
    The same goes for annoying and reckless 'riders'. And these include those who think they can ride in the middle lane at 30km/h

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Baleno1300 View Post
    Today 9 our of 10 are bad drivers.
    No one
    cares about drive lanes on the road,
    cares about overtaking,
    correct parking,
    cares about right of way,

It seems no one cares about any thing on the road.
    Yes very nicely said and if we apply this observation at a macro level then it can be concluded that nobody cares about this beloved country

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

From my experience all the truck drivers r best drivers on road follow there line.
    Only young guys and some people who r driving the xli and gli and city civic they voile all the rules on road.
    What an Idea SIR G.......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In advanced countries, pedestrians have the top most rights. Then come the cyclists, bikers and 4 wheelers respectively.

Hamare haan ulta hisab hy. Car drivers take cyclists and bikers as non existent.

Waise to sab ka hi haal kharab hay. We are a nation who takes pride in acquiring driving licence without going through the process.

A lot needs to be changed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsan95 View Post
    Agar aap himat nahi kar sakte aur chotta kam kara kar licence banwana chate ho by giving money 2/3k as u mentioned, which is illegal coz it shud be u doing the procedures required and not someone else.aisa na ho ke ye jaali Kaam kara kar aap to baad main is ka nateeja bokadna ho.kindly refrain from this habit brother. I understand that u don't have time but times aata nahi nikalna parta hai.

I applied for learner licence and waited 42 days for permanent licence.Then after 42 days I went for permanent licence, filled out the paper work.They said they would take academic test then physical and then driving test.Well I gave the first test which was academic test.I failed the test.Passing percentage was 80 percent while i got 73.so I was asked to re appear for the test after waiting for 42 days.I was very frustrated coz of passing percentage. And now I am still waiting for re-test.
    It can be frustrating to apply for licence and go thru the tests but on the other hand you are also doing it the right way.

Hope you understand my point

Regards
    80 marks.......is it Lahore license.? In isb it was 70 I got 90 in first try and then physical which I told them I would do it on my own car bit they didn't listen and made me give it on a mehran whixh I had never drove nor I fitted in it...:p...still passed it in the first attempt and among my friends still have an original license...

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using PW Forums mobile app
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    I was once coming from G-13 and at the signal where road turns to Metro, Warden waved at the traffic to stop , i slowed down and was about to come to a full stop when i heard tyres screeching right behind me, quickly noticed in mirror it was some Corolla which was about to give me a free flight to the air. got scared like hell and accelerated the bike again to avoid the damn corolla. Finally when i stopped, i found myself standing in the middle of the signal.
    Warden saw the whole drama and waved at me to leave while he continued towards the Corolla. Don't know what happened afterwards
    hahaha shukar karien bach gaye Happens with me too, when i press brake hard I always look in rear mirror to avoid such collusion. I guess in ur case u had enough time, otherwise rarely some one gets so lucky like you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Driver41 View Post
    hahaha shukar karien bach gaye Happens with me too, when i press brake hard I always look in rear mirror to avoid such collusion. I guess in ur case u had enough time, otherwise rarely some one gets so lucky like you.
    It wasn't hard brake. I was going at medium speed, when i saw warden waving i gently pressed the brakes. But the corolla was not in the mood to stop and wanted to break the signal, but i got in the way

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What about these pathetic Bus drivers , specially in KHI. They drove the bus like a aeroplane zigzag and it seems that the road belongs to their father, jaha dil kara brake laga kar rok di.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dmszack View Post
    What about these pathetic Bus drivers , specially in KHI. They drove the bus like a aeroplane zigzag and it seems that the road belongs to their father, jaha dil kara brake laga kar rok di.
    It's the same everywhere. Bus/flying coach/taxi.... be careful if you are following one

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    80 marks.......is it Lahore license.? In isb it was 70 I got 90 in first try and then physical which I told them I would do it on my own car bit they didn't listen and made me give it on a mehran whixh I had never drove nor I fitted in it...:p...still passed it in the first attempt and among my friends still have an original license...

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using PW Forums mobile app
    Bro 80 percent. Not marks.there were 15 q.did 11 correct.1 air kar leta tou pass ho jata.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its in Khi.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dmszack View Post
    They think of themselves as xarak and so they can fly to anywhere they want

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedk06 View Post
    bikers have caused me enough damage, they run red lights, scratch bumpers, break tail lights , broke almost half dozen side mirrors of my cars, they think left lane is for them even of car is indicating to get a left turn, most of them are stupid freaks. they just do not have the balls to stop and run away in narrow streets, recently one biker broke my left side back view mirror and ran away but it was a sad day for him as he stopped on a speed braker and i rammed my car in his rear tire mudguard which caused him enough damage to stop his bike. Had he stopped and said sorry I wouldnt have commited such a thing. And yes whenever I get back to my parked park, there is some dumb bike rider who had deliberately parked his bike in a way that I am unable to even open the driving door.

So my dear friend before calling the car riders this and that just look at the ratio by which bikers are causing in-convenience to cars. I can write here about like a 100 bikers a day that are riding in a way that they cause much in-conveneince to cars and safety of themselves and others.
    I second u, Same words as yours. Bikers are the main trouble on road. I don't know who give them license to kill for him or others also. There is no law for bikes and most of the bikers are ethic less & driving without license. 95% of accidents are done by bikers and they put their life in danger while other's property & life on stake. The first thing done when bike come to home is to remove back view mirrors and turn signals. I agree with poster that 4 wheels drivers are also done traffic violation but its ratio is only 5-10 % and mostly they are drivers not the car owners.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Have to agree the amount of bad motorcyclists on the road is staggering, gari walay ziada tar sudhar k chala rahay hotay hain, save for a few scumbags.

The main problem are those f**king public transport vehicles; buses, wagons, rikshaws(no mirror no rear visibility), taxis, qinqi. Ye saray road ka cancer hain laken kya karian g ghareeb nay paisay kamanay hain. Dusron ki jan khatray main daal kar.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bike riders are really putting their lives at risk when driving in this country ! Almost every driver i know reserves themselves - "bhai apne aap ko bachao bas". Majority of the cars i see literally ignore bikers as if they are not on the road. When approaching intersections always remember your right of way and give way to the person who has the right. Pakistani drivers have absolutely no sense of driving- on round about every body wants their way, on intersection they half way through the road before deciding where to go, on u turns its the same thing... More over they treat all the roads as they own the road. As you mentioned Kashmir highway is a fast road and one must never enter without checking for traffic. More over they should stop a little before where the intersection ends and make sure there is no car. I also blame the management for designing PATHETIC GREEN BELTS ! Seriously Pindi has better ones than Islamabad. The Islamabad ones are covered full of vegetation and block visibility.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilzmafia View Post
    Bike riders are really putting their lives at risk when driving in this country ! Almost every driver i know reserves themselves - "bhai apne aap ko bachao bas". Majority of the cars i see literally ignore bikers as if they are not on the road. When approaching intersections always remember your right of way and give way to the person who has the right. Pakistani drivers have absolutely no sense of driving- on round about every body wants their way, on intersection they half way through the road before deciding where to go, on u turns its the same thing... More over they treat all the roads as they own the road. As you mentioned Kashmir highway is a fast road and one must never enter without checking for traffic. More over they should stop a little before where the intersection ends and make sure there is no car. I also blame the management for designing PATHETIC GREEN BELTS ! Seriously Pindi has better ones than Islamabad. The Islamabad ones are covered full of vegetation and block visibility.
    Well said.In Pakistan we lack common sense while driving and believe me you feel more when you are living abroad and see what the driving is like in these countries.saying that I've seen bit of improvement in driving in pakistan specially pindi/Islamabad.Drivers are little bit more courteous on roads,more bikes have side mirrors.But at the same time bad drivers/bikers have gone more aggressive.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Because of a few scumbag bikers, all of the bikers' reputation has been dented and now most car drivers don't care about bikers anymore not treating bikes as a vehicle and just want to run them over because people have become really fed up of these naked mudguard less bikers
    Matlab k shareef admi jo k tamaam rules ko follow kar rha hota hay wo bi ragra jata hay

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Because of a few scumbag bikers, all of the bikers' reputation has been dented and now most car drivers don't care about bikers anymore not treating bikes as a vehicle and just want to run them over because people have become really fed up of these naked mudguard less bikers
    Matlab k shareef admi jo k tamaam rules ko follow kar rha hota hay wo bi ragra jata hay
    we are victims of our uneducated society :@ also the worst riders i've seen are the ones on chondas

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On IJP,u will always see truck on extreme right lane, wagons do stop adjacent to turns..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1382975748.758043.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  19.1 KB this 1 goes out to 99.9 % reckless bike riders

Leave sooner Drive faster Live longer.....!
    Leave sooner, drive faster, live longer...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by isb_rider View Post
    Wow you are my hero this is what i always want to do , are you using some jeep or something ? tell me stories
    Others are supposed to think like this , no worries if they dun believe it DDD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List