1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Is CG125 woth buying?

I am thinking of buying a CG125 But i have seen alot of -ive reviews for CG125 on this bike. It will be my first bike. But I am confused. Here I have seen many users praising Suzuki GS150/GD110. I also like GD110. But here in my area it is hard to find spare parts of this bike also Mechanics are don't suggest this bike as they don't understand GD110's engine. I can wait till February 2014. Is there any chance of improvements in CG125 in 2014 model?

I have also read about cd100 pridor on this forum. And buyers look satisfied with it. But I Love CG125 (2011 model). But I don't wanna buy a used one.

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    I measure fuel average the following way.

1. When your bike start suffocating at 'ON', note down the meter reading and turn to 'RESERVE' position. For example in my case, I noted meter reading clocks at 51000.

2. Fill in petrol 1ltr.

3. Turn to ON position and ride your bike.

4. As soon your bike start suffocating again, note down the meter reading again. In my case the meter clocked 51068.

5. 51068 - 51000 = 68 kms/lit.
    Nice average you got there, Masha Allah.

Here's how I calculate my GD's fuel average: Mind Boggling Figures. I am still unable to understand where I am making a mistake in these calculations
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, actually I never get to your calculations completely. Complex a bit.

Could you try the steps I mentioned and lets us know.

Secondly, I ride gentle always. Occasionally stretched the engine in a gear, hard pick up. Average speed 60 km/h which allows me to be in 4th gear most of the time. Because if you ride at higher speeds, you will reach stops or rushy areas quickly which ultimately consumes more fuel due to higher rpms and quick and frequent shifting of gears. Since 4th consumes the least and at 60 km/h engine rpms are at very adequate level. You get smooth and quite ride with much better fuel average.

Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Nice average you got there, Masha Allah.

Here's how I calculate my GD's fuel average: Mind Boggling Figures. I am still unable to understand where I am making a mistake in these calculations

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bike is good, cylincer is not, buy a hearing aid after few years of usage

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, actually I never get to your calculations completely. Complex a bit.

Could you try the steps I mentioned and lets us know.

Secondly, I ride gentle always. Occasionally stretched the engine in a gear, hard pick up. Average speed 60 km/h which allows me to be in 4th gear most of the time. Because if you ride at higher speeds, you will reach stops or rushy areas quickly which ultimately consumes more fuel due to higher rpms and quick and frequent shifting of gears. Since 4th consumes the least and at 60 km/h engine rpms are at very adequate level. You get smooth and quite ride with much better fuel average.
    Infact I am getting the average of above 50 from my GD...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am not very tall. Height of GD125 is less than cd100. I have been riding CD 70 for last 7 years. But as I am about to complete my studies, I wanna buy one of my own.

In last I have seen some positive reviews for gd125.
    Yes it is true that xarak is really eyes closed towards Honda gd125. But I can not spend 1lac on Suzuki or Ravi due to their limited support. @Xarak don't mind Bro. When in my family no one has ever bought any bike other than Honda cd70
    Sent from my Sony xperia P using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    Infact I am getting the average of above 50 from my GD...
    Simply wao. Is it Euro 2? Or non euro bike. That is something not believable. Even I am getting 60 for my cd70. 68/ltr and gd125?

Sent from my LT22i using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I measure fuel average the following way.

1. When your bike start suffocating at 'ON', note down the meter reading and turn to 'RESERVE' position. For example in my case, I noted meter reading clocks at 51000.

2. Fill in petrol 1ltr.

3. Turn to ON position and ride your bike.

4. As soon your bike start suffocating again, note down the meter reading again. In my case the meter clocked 51068.

5. 51068 - 51000 = 68 kms/lit.
    Edi v naam Chad yar. Kasmein? Na kr? O nain! Sachi! Honda di gal ho rahi?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would say go for GD-110 or Ravi Piaggio. Ravi Piaggio's spare parts now can be purchased online on their facebook page. They have provided hotline, where you can book/buy spare parts. I guess they are also providing home delivery And I do not think you gonna need spare parts right after buying any of these two :p atleast 6months to 1 year to nikal jaye ga aapka.

And last but not least, ISTEKHARA KARLO. I did istekhara before buying GD-110 and Alhamdulillah I am happy with it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Motorheat View Post
    Simply wao. Is it Euro 2? Or non euro bike. That is something not believable. Even I am getting 60 for my cd70. 68/ltr and gd125?

It is not GD125... Its GD110..
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    It is not GD125... Its GD110..
    GD110 ko kuch mat kehna
    Wiqi bhai maray ga

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yar there is big Huge Long NO to ravi, suzuki.. I will go for GD125 with eyes closed. :p
    I have already said "Mein ty Honda e le saan". I just wanted to know that is this bike really worth of 1lac or i should consider cd100. I hate ravi paigoo My room mate worked in Ravi motors. I am well aware of there quality. I have not seen a single GD110 in my city. There is not showroom here. Only Suzuki rickshaw. This post has really confused me. I am asking for GD125 and people are telling GD110. I hate pridor because it has small engine on a Deluxe body.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GD110 or any local chonda 70
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Improve your knowledge....

I will go for GD125 with eyes closed. :p
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    GD110 ko kuch mat kehna
    Wiqi bhai maray ga
    hahaha nahi bhai.. ALLAH na kere me kisi ko marun... sab ki apni pasand hai... but he said GD125.. to aisi bike to koi hai hi nahi na

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if you are concerned about resale and would like to buy a new ride in a span of two years or so then you can buy CG -125

otherwise CG is a BIG NO from my side,,pridor is a good option is not heavy on pocket as well as fuel and it perfectly suited for within city commutes..

Ravi piaggio 125 and GS-150 are my preferred choices in 125 ,150 cc categories.

GD-110 is not designed for paki roads,is over priced so i usually refrain from suggesting this ride.

and what i observed for your posts you already made up your mind for cg-125 since the post inception,i would suggest you to buy it asap instead of contributing in product bashing

Your concerns regarding Pridor are misguiding and poorly made up.Small engine in a deluxe body.Due there is a huge difference in kerb weight of pridor and deluxe.The less weight of pridor compliments the engine capacity.Also adding Pridor is built for an equilibrium b/w economy and power,it exhibits both giving an impressive fuel economy and a decent maintainable top speed..Commuting bikes are not supersport models,and no einstein insight is required for choosing one .Just buy the cg and sing tarana ""Mai tay 125 hi lay saan"

Proud owner of AHL CD-100
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am not very tall. Height of GD125 is less than cd100. I have been riding CD 70 for last 7 years. But as I am about to complete my studies, I wanna buy one of my own.

In last I have seen some positive reviews for gd125.
    Yes it is true that xarak is really eyes closed towards Honda gd125. But I can not spend 1lac on Suzuki or Ravi due to their limited support. @Xarak don't mind Bro. When in my family no one has ever bought any bike other than Honda cd70
    Sent from my Sony xperia P using PW Forums mobile app
    Mind what friend? It's CG 125 not GD 125. I have bought a brand new 2013 CG 125. And i suggest you also get one. Pridor is underpowered beause it's 100cc and the weight is too much. Ravi and Suzuki is pure waste of money. Pathetic quality.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    if you are concerned about resale and would like to buy a new ride in a span of two years or so then you can buy CG -125

otherwise CG is a BIG NO from my side,,pridor is a good option is not heavy on pocket as well as fuel and it perfectly suited for within city commutes..

Ravi piaggio 125 and GS-150 are my preferred choices in 125 ,150 cc categories.

GD-110 is not designed for paki roads,is over priced so i usually refrain from suggesting this ride.

and what i observed for your posts you already made up your mind for cg-125 since the post inception,i would suggest you to buy it asap instead of contributing in product bashing

Your concerns regarding Pridor are misguiding and poorly made up.Small engine in a deluxe body.Due there is a huge difference in kerb weight of pridor and deluxe.The less weight of pridor compliments the engine capacity.Also adding Pridor is built for an equilibrium b/w economy and power,it exhibits both giving an impressive fuel economy and a decent maintainable top speed..Commuting bikes are not supersport models,and no einstein insight is required for choosing one .Just buy the cg and sing tarana ""Mai tay 125 hi lay saan"

Proud owner of AHL CD-100

Pridor and CD-100 are having quality issues and resale sucks. 100cc and itna weight. Chonda 70cc aram se mar daiti hai Pridor aur CD-100 ko. Pure waste og moment. Just because you own Pridor or CD-100 you are throwing neg comments regarding CG? LOL! Honda ke jitne bhi showrooms hai Khi mai. 50 mai se 5 showrooms pe Pridor hogi aur wou bhi 1. No one bothers to buy it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xarak View Post

Pridor and CD-100 are having quality issues and resale sucks. 100cc and itna weight. Chonda 70cc aram se mar daiti hai Pridor aur CD-100 ko. Pure waste og moment. Just because you own Pridor or CD-100 you are throwing neg comments regarding CG? LOL! Honda ke jitne bhi showrooms hai Khi mai. 50 mai se 5 showrooms pe Pridor hogi aur wou bhi 1. No one bothers to buy it.
    Dude 12000 kms cover kar liae hain mainay aik bhi quality issue nai face kia..It depends on your driving habits and how you maintain your ride.Yeh chippy shippy gapain apnay paas rakhain..

I think you have tich button instead of eyes,i already explained for resale concern cg 125 is the preferred choice (a merit actually,not bashing)

Agar 70 to nanga na karain,aur drivers ka weight taqreeban same ho(yani kay 17-18 kay bhook kay maray huay larkay na hoon),CD-100/pridor to 70cc kabhi bhi overtake nai kar sakti in a race.Beharhal i am a safe driver probably because i am a car driver first then a motorcyclist,and i prefer to drive calm and slow instead of raping a commuting bike.

Mujhe paison ka kabhi masla nai para,resale ko main consider hi nai karta,i can afford to buy any ride and i am not a resale junkie.I like to buy different rides, instead of tin dabba of 1970s.I dont need to fret anymore cuz you are a 125holic. There is no point reasoning with the likes of ppl like you..Apko apni 125 muBROOK ho,resale apnay pass rakhain

and refering to my previous posts i was just clearing the misconceptions regarding CD-100/pridor BECAUSE i own 1 and have plenty of experience to back my reasoning.The OP showed a clear intent to buy CG so he should buy 1 and get over with it.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

CG 125 not GD 125

Yar there is big Huge Long NO to ravi, suzuki.. I will go for GD125 with eyes closed. :p
    I have already said "Mein ty Honda e le saan". I just wanted to know that is this bike really worth of 1lac or i should consider cd100. I hate ravi paigoo My room mate worked in Ravi motors. I am well aware of there quality. I have not seen a single GD110 in my city. There is not showroom here. Only Suzuki rickshaw. This post has really confused me. I am asking for GD125 and people are telling GD110. I hate pridor because it has small engine on a Deluxe body.

Kasmein? Na kr? O nain! Sachi! Honda di gal ho rahi?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lets see when you bring your purchase in form of pic uploads