Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Information Needed about Suzuki Gs 150

Hi Guys.
    I am new to forum and i need some information about the Gs 150. i have planned to buy this monster.

if you have gs 150 i would love to hear from you.
    What is the petrol average? mostly people in forum said it's 35 to 4km.
    where should i go for tuning and etc... ?
    Which engine oil should i use ? liqui moly ?

also one more thing. suzuki new model for 2014 is out. i just don't like the tail lights of this new bike.
    i think 2013 model is best. need your best suggestion.

what alteration you guys will suggest after purchasing 150.

Looking forward for your great suggestions

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All your questions can be answered very easily only if you search the forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can you please paste the links here. as i was searching and i have not found any search regarding to my query

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rai007 View Post
    can you please paste the links here. as i was searching and i have not found any search regarding to my query
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...s150-tour-king
    cheak this

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello there,

I had ride Honda 125 for 8 years, I did an in depth research to find out the problems if I choose to buy GS 150cc this time and sale out my 125.

Every day I made my mind that I was OK with my CG125 but in the evening I always felt I want a new bike.

One day I did it and I decided that I will never think of changing my bike ever again and I will keep the same 125, I went to sleep after that, but very next day I don?t know what happened, I went to the market and bought a new GS 150 with out considering any other though coming to my mind.

Trust me I was like I don't know I made the right decision or not or I should have bought new 125 instead. But it?s been more than three month I am riding my new GS 150cc and believe me Its Wonderful..........

I rode with the speed of 100+ after (2 free tunings) on it and there is no sign of hesitation in the bike to slow down or feeling like hard to run, rather I felt a bit shaken at that speed while the bike had the capacity to run even faster, No vibration, no sound no lack in engine performance, maximum comfort and felt the sound of wind blowing through the ears so nice that you feel like flying.

Any ways, the engine is good, road grip is better than CG 125; I believe it?s more of a cruising bike rather than a jerk bike.

I never regret my decision of buying SUZUKI 150cc instead of CG 125. A nice wide seat, shiny black coloured chases and fenders feels like everything match itself with the theme of bike, Euro 2 technology is added benefit in it.

However, there are some things I would like to share with you if you are interested in this bike, I care my bikes very much and I can feel even a minor change in the performance or an unusual sound hitting my ears,

Since 1st day I have experience that the handed get a bit jam while turning left and its ok when turning right, I ask the mechanic at service centre they did try to find it out what the problem is but I think they could spot the main reason behind.

I have investigated the front shock, break wire, handle lock, clutch wires all seems to be working perfectly without any resistance but still one thing is left to check that is the brake shoes and the drum break, Insha ALLAH I will try to sort out this problem,

2nd is the paint on the body is not very good, means, during a nominal wash I find the colored from my chain cover was not happy to be on the bike and it just left the chain cover straight on the floor, same is he case with the chases underneath seat and engine as well.

The brake light is very old style though they have introduced a new shape and colour (gray) in Suzuki GS 150cc but still not very happy with that.

The horn is completely dumb, it only sound well when no one around your otherwise on the road even if you buzz it, no one is bothered to notice and feel like no one around them as well, no sound of indicators when blinking, rear tier is very ordinary, though I am keeping it same but I would suggest to have a broader shape tier for this bike, the rear passenger seat is very high, person sitting behind you can easy count the white hairs right in the centre of your head and you wont even notice that.

Ladies foot rest had always been a problem in this bike, my wife cant sit with my 2 year old son holding in her arms with no ladies foot rest on, as not easily available in the market but some how I did design it and have installed in the bike and its working fine, means you have to be a little creative in few things to mould the bike even for some basic needs.
    Another issue I faced with it was the shifting of gears, Initially it used to sound like ?THUKK? with every shift, I went to the dealer to ask about it he just adjusted the clutch and it got a bit smoother for the time being but after 10km it went even louder, I loosed the clutch even more and since then its ok with creamy shift up and down. Another new GS biker had same problem and we stopped at Signal and he ask me about the problem I advised him the same, don?t know whether he did so or no to loose the clutch but it a bit worrying to hear such a loud sound from your new bike on every shift.

Spare parts, could be major issue for you, just for a brake light cover which someone accidentally hit that day, was difficult to obtain from market and I had to travel at least 30km to get it for my bike.

You might also need to replace the headlight bulb for better light; the company provided is just a bulb with some light it which you might have to find out if it is there or not, again the replacement is not easy as the holder size is a bit bigger that normal headlight holder circumference, so again you might need to be a little creative hear to either replace with HID or find some bright halogen white light bulbs of 60Watts for RS.150/- specially for large holders.

Finally the average, It gives me 37 KM for Rs 100/- that is around 43-44 for a litre I would say its not bad compare to CG 125 who officially announce the average for 43-45 per liter, engine oil is not more than 1 litre and the ability to run smooth at high performance with out tuning for more than 6+ months is added benefit compare to CG.

If above mentioned problems are normally found in all bikes available in the market, I would consider one of the best bike I am having now is GS 150cc. I still love my bike and would suggest you to buy it for longer use.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Guys.
    I am new to forum and i need some information about the Gs 150. i have planned to buy this monster.

if you have gs 150 i would love to hear from you.
    What is the petrol average? mostly people in forum said it's 35 to 4km.
    where should i go for tuning and etc... ?
    Which engine oil should i use ? liqui moly ?

also one more thing. suzuki new model for 2014 is out. i just don't like the tail lights of this new bike.
    i think 2013 model is best. need your best suggestion.

what alteration you guys will suggest after purchasing 150.

Looking forward for your great suggestions
    Gs150 is one amazing bike. New model of this bike gives even more attractive looks especially from behind. I guess u have seen in pictures. My advise? Go to a showroom. I and check it out.
    Fuel mileage is also very good. 45kmpl. Easily.
    In running period change oil at 300km and then at 1000km with free tuning+oil filter. Then change oil at 2k and then after 2k if using liqui moly or other imported good brand.
    Its already an amazing bike. You dont need any modifications for it. Just change rear tyre to 100/90-18 size.

Always wear helmet, carry bike documents at all times and make use of side mirrors.

Best of luck.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What i am using with my 2013 GS150:

Using Liquimoli 4T engine oil (Draining after 3000KM)
    Using Auto-Lite Iridium Spark Plug

Next Upgrades:
    Rear and Front Tyres
    Alloy Wheels with Disc Breaks
    Clip-on Handle Bars
    K & N RC1060 Air filter

Getting 45 to 52 KMPL
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice

RIDE SAFE
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsan95 View Post
    Gs150 is one amazing bike. New model of this bike gives even more attractive looks especially from behind. I guess u have seen in pictures. My advise? Go to a showroom. I and check it out.
    Fuel mileage is also very good. 45kmpl. Easily.
    In running period change oil at 300km and then at 1000km with free tuning+oil filter. Then change oil at 2k and then after 2k if using liqui moly or other imported good brand.
    Its already an amazing bike. You dont need any modifications for it. Just change rear tyre to 100/90-18 size.

Always wear helmet, carry bike documents at all times and make use of side mirrors.

Best of luck.
    thank you very much for your response. sorry for late reply guys. i got gs 150 yesterday. ALHAMDULLILAH.. @ahsan95 i have read your thread as well. i am facing same problem with front brake there is a noise... one noise i am hearing from Chain as well. i will Post the Pics tomorrow IA.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@naveed011 thank you very much for your time. i got 150 and i have seen all the problems as you mentioned. but i am OK with that. i will post the pics soon and will do the required modification asap

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thank you very much for your response. sorry for late reply guys. i got gs 150 yesterday. ALHAMDULLILAH.. @ahsan i have read your thread as well. i am facing same problem with front brake there is a noise... one noise i am hearing from Chain as well. i will Post the Pics tomorrow IA.
    Congratulations with your new bike.
    Waiting for pics.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsan95 View Post
    Congratulations with your new bike.
    Waiting for pics.
    thanks Will upload in morning. just reading your threads. i mostly got all answers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

appreciate Buddy...