Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Wts::::: Superstar ss125

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Wts::::: Superstar ss125

    self edit
    Attached Images Attached Images           

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/osama.anwer.169?fref=ts
    His fb id new batch ka hai iski thori ragging hojaye tow maza ajaye ga hahaha
    hahahahaha hogayi hogi but not on big scale humarey time per bohat buri ragging huwi thi.... but jo new batch aya FALL2013 seriously ajeeb hi batch hai dar ke maray faculty ke andar chupa rehta hai aur aik do bahir ajatay hain unki hoti hai but dekh liya hai banday ko hath se nahin bachay ga PP

    Quote Originally Posted by Talhadon View Post
    May be,Poster loves bike @$$
    lolololol truly said

    Quote Originally Posted by smoke87 View Post
    I guess you should be happy about it. Your brother is doing the same thing which I did with my brother. I was after his life to get rid of the damn bike when he was having it. I hate bikes ( no offence meant here ).

    Best of luck with the sale though.

    same thing is happening here... no to bikes signboard around here may be they love me more than I do love my bike

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    certainly-suddenly it gets discovered?
    itni price mein tu chonda be nahia ata 70cc new

    sach batao asli wali reason

    and dont mind but share some latest pictures - those old pictures have been expire

    Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    Aoa Guys,

    My beloved SuperStar ss125 is up for sale, kept with care alhamdulilah fit and fine
    CPLC bla bla clear and is on my name. Life Time Token paid original book file bla bla is with me

    Demand :::: 42,000/- (Asking Price, can be negotiated)
    Reason for selling :::: my brother and parents found me that I've kept bike without their permission, Ijazat ke beghair aur chupkay rakhi huwi thi....


    CONTACT # 03353047470



    Wts Superstar ss125 -1300950Wts Superstar ss125 -1300958Wts Superstar ss125 -1300957Wts Superstar ss125 -1300956Wts Superstar ss125 -1300955Wts Superstar ss125 -1300954Wts Superstar ss125 -1300953Wts Superstar ss125 -1300952Wts Superstar ss125 -1300951Wts Superstar ss125 -1300959

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If one is: "not allowed to ride/keep a bike by parents" I declare him a girl.....

    On the other hand there are some men learning biking at PBC smile centre but they happen to be females.... -_-


    Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    certainly-suddenly it gets discovered?
    itni price mein tu chonda be nahia ata 70cc new

    sach batao asli wali reason

    and dont mind but share some latest pictures - those old pictures have been expire
    himmi dear yehi reason hai mai tou alhamdulilah chala rha hn isko.... family ko pta chal gya keh mai ney chup kar bike rakhi hy dubara jub keh mana kia tha wo samjh rhy thay euro 2 sale out kr ky paisay save kr liye hain unhon ne mana krdiya ab bike ny lainee due to karachi... jub pta laga toh mera thora band bajaya gya hy aur warning dee gayi hy keh foran sale out kerdain ya phr isko kachray mai phaink dain we will get u car by march april in sha Allah

    ji new pic daldunga saturday ko in sha Allah bahir lekar jaunga tou new snaps loonga aj tou possible ny hai

    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    If one is: "not allowed to ride/keep a bike by parents" I declare him a girl.....

    On the other hand there are some men learning biking at PBC smile centre but they happen to be females.... -_-


    Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2
    sir they are my parents what ever you say koi agar parents ki na sunay bat aur zabardusti kerey wo kabhi kisi kam ya decision mai khush ny rhey ga simple is that aur wo humain chahtay hain pyar kertay hain kisi waja se hi mana ker rhy hongain believe me its karachi agar isloo ya Lhr hota kabhi koi kuch na kehta

    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    so where did u park your bike when return to home from univ?

    kisi waja se keh rahay hain after all they are your family .they care for you !

    do you drive enthusiast or normal drive with bike?what is accident track record

    when i got new car my parents doesnt let me go to rwp from islamabad due to over traffic

    one day convincingly i took them along and after they saw me driving cool and calm they believe in me then pre thought so i dont think its city relevant - it happens every where


    congrats man from 2 wheel to 4 wheel

    Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    himmi dear yehi reason hai mai tou alhamdulilah chala rha hn isko.... family ko pta chal gya keh mai ney chup kar bike rakhi hy dubara jub keh mana kia tha wo samjh rhy thay euro 2 sale out kr ky paisay save kr liye hain unhon ne mana krdiya ab bike ny lainee due to karachi... jub pta laga toh mera thora band bajaya gya hy aur warning dee gayi hy keh foran sale out kerdain ya phr isko kachray mai phaink dain we will get u car by march april in sha Allah

    ji new pic daldunga saturday ko in sha Allah bahir lekar jaunga tou new snaps loonga aj tou possible ny hai

    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talhadon View Post
    May be,Poster loves bike @$$
    Hahaha lol

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    BOL...

    Sent from Mars using Telegraph
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i park here at home, usually m alone, no accident till now alhamdulilah i ride safe and responsibly, all they are against is due to karachi situation and a road accident on bike(major factor)
    they just hate bike..


    Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    so where did u park your bike when return to home from univ?

    kisi waja se keh rahay hain after all they are your family .they care for you !

    do you drive enthusiast or normal drive with bike?what is accident track record

    when i got new car my parents doesnt let me go to rwp from islamabad due to over traffic

    one day convincingly i took them along and after they saw me driving cool and calm they believe in me then pre thought so i dont think its city relevant - it happens every where


    congrats man from 2 wheel to 4 wheel


    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    certainly-suddenly it gets discovered?
    itni price mein tu chonda be nahia ata 70cc new

    sach batao asli wali reason

    and dont mind but share some latest pictures - those old pictures have been expire
    himmi dear i bought this for 38k and mai ne ismain kafi chexain thek keen jesay rear tyre ki spikes japani dalain hain motay walai ...front light gs150 ki original with original kaans and rubbers.... carb new dala clutch plates new brakes new abi dalain hain dono cd185 ke...handle ki garari set poora new dala.... sporket new atlas honda ka with whole chain set deluxe ka...seat new dali hy aur tail bi new lagae hy brake light new light ka cover bi new clutch and beside this head overhaul kia hai original atlas honda ka piston ring housing dali hy japani valves now alhamdulilah it roars like real lion or horse... aur maintenance alhamdulilah proper rakhi hy i used to change my oil before 400~600kms within 15 days battery bi new stock lagadi hy cdi unit original lagaya hy aur coils weghera honda ki hain ngk japan spark plug 2 weeks pehlai lagaya hy.... aur ab kisi chex ki zarurat ny hy speed o meter ki cable ke ilawa

    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    Motorheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Without any doubt, your parents are your well wisher. You have kept this bike with care. Having a bike is always handy in many cases. You tell your parents that you will use your bike only when needed.

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motorheat View Post
    Without any doubt, your parents are your well wisher. You have kept this bike with care. Having a bike is always handy in many cases. You tell your parents that you will use your bike only when needed.
    recent convo went like this

    brother : have you sold it?
    me : no not yet.

    brother : sell it asap
    me : but!!

    b : what but
    me: what i will use for univ n other destinations

    b: use univ point
    me : what about in emergency case

    b : hire taxi
    me : its expensive for me for even one trip 500 above for one side

    b : no problem
    me : car fuel expense its maintenance and other factors

    b : no problem we are alive just get rid off it by next week or you will be sent to hostel.

    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @camry47 agreed to motorheat

    just convince them that it is your need and you wont drive rash

    and wont do any stunts in the air

    reason with them why is it required.

    you done alot of positive repairs/Add ON to bike- its going cheap the intial price you quoted

    125 cc in the price of 78cc

    Best of luck in both situation either you retain one or sale it

    Quote Originally Posted by Motorheat View Post
    Without any doubt, your parents are your well wisher. You have kept this bike with care. Having a bike is always handy in many cases. You tell your parents that you will use your bike only when needed.

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    from your family conversation say good bye to the Super star 125 cc

    opps wadha bhai :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    recent convo went like this

    brother : have you sold it?
    me : no not yet.

    brother : sell it asap
    me : but!!

    b : what but
    me: what i will use for univ n other destinations

    b: use univ point
    me : what about in emergency case

    b : hire taxi
    me : its expensive for me for even one trip 500 above for one side

    b : no problem
    me : car fuel expense its maintenance and other factors

    b : no problem we are alive just get rid off it by next week or you will be sent to hostel.

    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    @camry47 agreed to motorheat

    just convince them that it is your need and you wont drive rash

    and wont do any stunts in the air

    reason with them why is it required.

    you done alot of positive repairs/Add ON to bike- its going cheap the intial price you quoted

    125 cc in the price of 78cc

    Best of luck in both situation either you retain one or sale it
    Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    from your family conversation say good bye to the Super star 125 cc

    opps wadha bhai :-)
    i did lot of repairs and addons according to my needs and enhance the life span
    no problem i guess 42k is justified n reasonable... yup already made mind knew that

    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My mom is also saying sell your bike i will get you a car she hates bike

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    My mom is also saying sell your bike i will get you a car she hates bike

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    lets go to akbar market together then :p
    buy one get second in price of half :p

    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk

  19. #38
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    lets go to akbar market together then :p
    buy one get second in price of half :p

    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk
    Hehehe although my family hates bike but i would never sale my bike.Bike riding is my passion imagine going on long rides at late night or early morning apna hi maza hota hai and i am the first proud owner of bike in my khandan lol.

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Hehehe although my family hates bike but i would never sale my bike.Bike riding is my passion imagine going on long rides at late night or early morning apna hi maza hota hai and i am the first proud owner of bike in my khandan lol.

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    same here experienced nights of karachi went keemari and sher shah and hawksbay around 3am lol

    Sent from my LG-SU870 using Tapatalk

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    your bike is an excellent deal man. especially considering all of the things you've done with it. best of luck for the sale

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •