Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dmszack

Thread: Looking for a mechanic expert in Suzuki bikes

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question Looking for a mechanic expert in Suzuki bikes

    Nowadays, I am looking for a new mechanic who should be expert in Suzuki motorcycles. My current mechanic is very good but you guys know very well about the nature of us being Pakistani. Shoru shoru mein acha kaam kertay hien, baat bhi suntay hein ta k customer paka ho jaye and once it done tou bus phir na baat sunni na kuch dhung say kam kerna.

    Same is the case here. Either I need to fight with the mechanic or have to look for someone else. So anyone Suzuki bikes owner who is happy with his mechanic in Karachi.

    Problem in my bike:

    My sprinter is running like charm till 60km/h. Beyond it starts suffocating, normally it happens due to dry air filter or lean fuel mixture. The mechanic have done this both. The major problem is that when he riches the mixture then I feel that bike is start jerking while picking it. It stays for a second and then give a immediate shot, in short it is not running smoothly.

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtmoghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What about Suzuki own service center in Saddar, Karachi? Suzuki Mehran, FR Suzuki

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have no idea about them how good they are. My trust is level low at these centers because as far as I know they won't allow you to go inside where the work is being done on your bike. Is this true?

    Quote Originally Posted by mtmoghul View Post
    What about Suzuki own service center in Saddar, Karachi? Suzuki Mehran, FR Suzuki

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    dmszack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    I have no idea about them how good they are. My trust is level low at these centers because as far as I know they won't allow you to go inside where the work is being done on your bike. Is this true?
    NO bro this is not true. Just visit Suzuki Mehran Motors at Akbar Road and insist do your work with Mr.Raju Bhai, he is very good mechanic and the senior most mechanic. You will be satisfied and you can see your work.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks a lot brother. I just returned from the service center at Akber road. There was a senior mechanic named as Abdul Razzaq bhai. He was very kind and he listened to my queries properly. Even he read the tension on my face and the fear of service centers because I was not ready to sit in the waiting areas. I kept on standing near the bike. After my insist he told me to stand at other side of the bike (that is silencer side). Standing at front was not allowed.

    Khair, job well done I must say

    On the way back I felt significant change. There is no slightest of missing/suffocation now. Very smooth ride now. Only thing I didn't like he disturbed the accelerator cable setting and I am not used to this setting khair I will adjust to my likings.

    Thanks again for your reference bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by dmszack View Post
    NO bro this is not true. Just visit Suzuki Mehran Motors at Akbar Road and insist do your work with Mr.Raju Bhai, he is very good mechanic and the senior most mechanic. You will be satisfied and you can see your work.

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    dmszack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Thanks a lot brother. I just returned from the service center at Akber road. There was a senior mechanic named as Abdul Razzaq bhai. He was very kind and he listened to my queries properly. Even he read the tension on my face and the fear of service centers because I was not ready to sit in the waiting areas. I kept on standing near the bike. After my insist he told me to stand at other side of the bike (that is silencer side). Standing at front was not allowed.

    Khair, job well done I must say

    On the way back I felt significant change. There is no slightest of missing/suffocation now. Very smooth ride now. Only thing I didn't like he disturbed the accelerator cable setting and I am not used to this setting khair I will adjust to my likings.

    Thanks again for your reference bro.
    NP bro ... I bet you went to Suzuki Mehran Motors and Raju is the nick of Mr. Abdul Razzaq bhai

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yup, Suzuki Mehran motors.

    Quote Originally Posted by dmszack View Post
    NP bro ... I bet you went to Suzuki Mehran Motors and Raju is the nick of Mr. Abdul Razzaq bhai

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmszack View Post
    NP bro ... I bet you went to Suzuki Mehran Motors and Raju is the nick of Mr. Abdul Razzaq bhai
    is Raju the same mechanic who was in Suzuki defence motors before? because i have seen him once in Akbar road but he was riding a gs. i guess he is the same guy. his work is very very good. have good my gs tuned twice from him and was very happy from the result. will surely visit Suzuki mehran motors
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    dmszack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    is Raju the same mechanic who was in Suzuki defence motors before? because i have seen him once in Akbar road but he was riding a gs. i guess he is the same guy. his work is very very good. have good my gs tuned twice from him and was very happy from the result. will surely visit Suzuki mehran motors
    Sorry bro i don't knew about his past Will ask him for sure.

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinirshad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Go to authorised suzuki dealer .

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •