Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 9 Post By vickytulla
  • 1 Post By vickytulla
  • 1 Post By vickytulla

Thread: Solution RP125 Magnet Cover: One of the known things which Hathora Mechanics break

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Solution RP125 Magnet Cover: One of the known things which Hathora Mechanics break

Hello Friends,

I can Help those riders who end up breaking there magnet cover by going to hathora mechnic shop again and again, this is one of the major problem almost faced by every Paiggio owner who has been in some way getting the bike maintained by "Hathoras" If you know what I mean.

Besides Its a Big shame on Ravi AS well that the havent worked around to avoid this mess, its been 6years now they aer in market and have been sucessfull but still they are just BS there customers...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS :
    Ravi Paiggio 125 Magnet Cover  One of the known thing which Hathora Mechnices Break -1314843

as bike is magnet Coil is Oil cooled so the situation becomes more worse as oil starts to seap through it... and many people get annoyed as now you have to look what can be done for it and you realize there are very less Paigio profesionals who can adress this problem ...

SOLUTION :

1 - Get it repaired/Welded/tooled but that do not help alot becuase the crack leeps on incresing or the weld gets broken [FAIL]

2 - You can afford to spend money on new one Ask paiggio dealers or directly to factory to give you new Cover and wait for like whole life and they never respond even if you give then money in advance the reason is Ravi has no rights to develop any thing for Storm here and complete CBU 'bike; is imported to pakistan and for that reason the dont have many spare parts they import spare parts sepratly so they are very scarce and those Unique Items are not availble at all which they think wil not break easily (they are wrong we are Pakistanis and we can break almost any thing and we can prove that with over hathora u know) so this is also a BIG FAIL for Ravi paiggio ..

3 - Still if Ravi is failing to support a nice machine that doesnt mean the generation 'bieber' will stop buying it becuase its the best bet in 125 class right now... So to get along we had to find a solution, remember paiggio is chinese and comming from same source from where your minions are comming i.e. Rickshaws, meezan, Stahlco, Sazgar they have exactly the same power plant/generator which is used in paiggio and they are also Oil cooled as well so instead of paying 2500RS to Ravi guys and waiting for whole life for magnet cover to arrive but a Rickshaw magnet Cover for 400RS and put it on its a bolt to bolt fit on paiggio no alteration required ... here are the pictures of a 2008 Ravi paiggio whic I owned like for 5 years and sold last year the guy lives in khushab and has lots of hathora mechnics there and so he ended up with a broken tapa I sugested him to put rickshaw cover and it went well, last day he was in lahore came to meet me so I took few pics to share with you guys here so that al people who face this issue can have guidance..

Ravi Paiggio 125 Magnet Cover  One of the known thing which Hathora Mechnices Break -1314849

Ravi Paiggio 125 Magnet Cover  One of the known thing which Hathora Mechnices Break -1314851

Ravi Paiggio 125 Magnet Cover  One of the known thing which Hathora Mechnices Break -1314852

Ravi Paiggio 125 Magnet Cover  One of the known thing which Hathora Mechnices Break -1314853

Ravi Paiggio 125 Magnet Cover  One of the known thing which Hathora Mechnices Break -1314848

Ravi Paiggio 125 Magnet Cover  One of the known thing which Hathora Mechnices Break -1314850

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

achi koshish hai par smjh nai lagi apki..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Urdu ans simplified Version : bhai Rickshaw ka tappay liga lo .. ager paiggio ka tot gya hai dono aik jesay hain ...

Quote Originally Posted by ASIFALI1231 View Post
    achi koshish hai par smjh nai lagi apki..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Happy cg owner
    A real driver knows exactly what's in his car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raja20103 View Post
    Happy cg owner

I actually hate both ...
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vicky bhai.... Does it happen with every piaggio... I m planning to maintain it through bilal autos... Will the same will happen to my bike too..???????

Sent from my A900 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla
    amazingly cheap and simple solution to such a complex problem.....chaa gaein hein aap!!!
    infact, the rickshaw magnet cover looks alot better as well coz the stock piaggio's cover used to look like an old phone's rotary dialer and must also have been a pain to clean, especially those multiple holes

PS.....i sent u an sms and later a pm as well

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Talhadon View Post
    I actually hate both ...
    i love it becuz i hav lol agar na hota to definately hate it...both
    A real driver knows exactly what's in his car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raja20103 View Post
    Happy cg owner
    CG is my first love too, its a fine machine, I owned CG two time before I went to paiggio ..

Quote Originally Posted by bilal10848 View Post
    Vicky bhai.... Does it happen with every piaggio... I m planning to maintain it through bilal autos... Will the same will happen to my bike too..???????
    Bilal, the pictures shared by me are of my own bike which I sold last year to a person who lives in khushab, before that It was with me since 2009, and it was a 2008 purchase.. i never faced this issue.. and there are many who also dont have this issue becuase the dont allow jahil road side mechnics to use hathora directly on there engines..

every machine must be serviced by trained mechnic or else results are fatal.., there are 4 screws in magnet cover of paiggio and aluminium cover of bikes say a CG or a GS or a piaggio are not made to face hammer strokes while opening the bolts, but hathora mechnics do it becuase they have ugly retard screw drivers and they use hathora to force open it and those strokes are fatal for any bike..

Kam kisi bhi mechncs say kerwao just keep an eye on them so that they dont use hathora specially while tuning engine.. my bike never had this issue becuase I never let jahils use hathora with it, even I stopped them a couple of time and directed them to do it properly using propper tools and if they dont have them then I would ask them to borrow from some one but I never let them use hathora on engine directly thats insanity ..

Quote Originally Posted by dr.omair View Post
    @vickytulla
    amazingly cheap and simple solution to such a complex problem.....chaa gaein hein aap!!!
    infact, the rickshaw magnet cover looks alot better as well coz the stock piaggio's cover used to look like an old phone's rotary dialer and must also have been a pain to clean, especially those multiple holes

thanks doctor sahab, .... and I must agree it looks more stylish I asked him to get 'Paiggio logo' fabircated on it ... but he had no time so he went back...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dr.omair View Post
    @vickytulla

sorry yes cell fone was put in security as we go into the industry so cant really reply via it and how stupid of them I have internet here to comunicate world wide...
    @12gauge bro my cell fone is at the gate , when I leave the UniLever facility at night around 1am I see you missed calls and sms but I dont call back as I dont want to give you a headache while waking you in the middle of the night I hope you understand

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zabar10

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default re hathora mechanic

not every mechanic is hathora mechanic but hammer is a useful tool to open jammed screw and bolts.

this proper impact driver to open jammed screws and bolts and many workshop have them for this purpose,
    people should not be afraid of hathora using by mechanic if this impact driver is used

kind regards
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Help others so that u can be Helped

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

100% agreed this is a proper tool for opening jammed screws but the Do number mechnics hardly use it I used to force them to bring this Impact screww driver to use instead of using a Direct hammer on a normal screw driver, becuase whn normal screw driver is used with hammer it puts all the force direct to cover and cover breaks, but if impact diver is used, what it does is that it transforms the Direct force to rotational force and opens the scrw... its a superb tool... mechnics call it "spring wala pechkas" or "hathora pech kas"

Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    not every mechanic is hathora mechanic but hammer is a useful tool to open jammed screw and bolts.

this proper impact driver to open jammed screws and bolts and many workshop have them for this purpose,
    people should not be afraid of hathora using by mechanic if this impact driver is used

kind regards

Closed Thread

User Tag List