Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Unique UD100 model 2014

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    tryssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ghotki
    Age
    36
    Posts
    343
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Unique UD100 model 2014

    Planning to buy this.....in 72500/-Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1386688046617.jpg
Views: 11715
Size:  230.4 KBunique ud100 model 2014 -1317709unique ud100 model 2014 -1317710unique ud100 model 2014 -1317711Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1386688104201.jpg
Views: 9282
Size:  150.5 KB


  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinirshad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    racer7 , its written in the main post , 72500 /-

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    fullname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I wish k Atlas Honda walon ko bhi koi akal ajaey

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    noankhanzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro i think 72500/- is a great price...right now in rwp/isb this bike is available for 86000/-...and its a great bike..fully loaded

  5. 12-12-2013, 07:27 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  6. 12-12-2013, 10:44 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  7. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    fullname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZealFied View Post
    This Is ********, Who You Calling Jahil Awam??
    I Own CG 125. Why Should I Not Buy It?? Because Uska Mechanic Assani Se Miljata He?? Uske Parts Assani Se Miljatay Hain?? Ya Uski Speed Ka Koi Muqabla Nahi Karsakta??
    Agar Ye Jahalat He To Hum Saray Jahil Tum See Aachay Hain. Boycott Karke Kya Huwa Ha?? Subkuch To Mehnga Ha Pakistan Main Allo, Tamatar, Gobi, Lehsan ETC Khana Bucott Kar Dain Ab Kya??
    Jis Company Ne Kuch Launch Karna Hota ha Na Woh Kardeti Ha, Ye CBR 150 Aur 500 Kardi Ha Na?? Tumse Poocha Tha AHL Waloon Ne Launch Kardain "Parhay Likhay Bhai".
    Stop Blaming Awam, Awam Ko Khali Bikes Nahi Khreedni Ghar Be Chalana Ha. And Stop Compairing Pakistani Bikes With Indian Bikes, 50 % Indians Ghaar Bhi Nahi Afford Karsaktey.. Incredible India Is Hidden Behind Fake Chamak Dhamak..
    Cool off man!
    Whats with all this steam?

    Think about it with an open mind instead of taking it personally

    The masses create the demand. If the demand for bikes such as CG125 decrease then the company will be forced to think about what its doing. Our "Awam" is not educated properly, they are not able to think differently, I am not talking about degrees. We have been buying the same CG125 thats been around for longer than you and I...to make matters worse even the current teen age boys want a CG125.

    The point here is that we, as customers, do not know our rights. We are being fed crap and we accept it just as it is and no questions are asked.

    I agree that in India people are way poorer than in our country, but look at their level of awareness when it comes to buying a bike, why do you think they have all these models that we look at and drool over?... its only because they know their worth and they create market for products that are better.

    The biggest example about the lack of awareness, or as SyedMoazzam would say "jahalat of the awaam" , of our people is the difference in sales between CG125 and CG125 Deluxe.

    Ask yourself, why dont we see as many Deluxes as we see normal CG125s??
    Ask yourself, what is the difference between these two bikes? just the looks. nothing else.
    Ask yourself why people still buy CG125....yes the 20k price difference is a factor....but what about the CG125 to CG125 hai wala factor?

    That is the problem, lack of awareness is the jahalat in this case.

    And well about the CBR150, if you are satisfied with getting ripped off whilst paying double the amount of the actual value of that bike, well then at least I now know one person who is happy with Honda Atlass' latest insult towards the intelligence of all our people. Who am I to judge anyway.

    So then again, cool off. Try to understand the context, sometimes things arent as literal or as direct as they seem.

  8. 13-12-2013, 12:47 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  9. 13-12-2013, 12:52 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  10. 13-12-2013, 12:52 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  11. 13-12-2013, 12:54 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  12. 13-12-2013, 12:56 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  13. 13-12-2013, 12:57 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  14. 13-12-2013, 12:58 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  15. 13-12-2013, 01:01 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  16. 13-12-2013, 01:03 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  17. 13-12-2013, 01:05 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  18. 13-12-2013, 01:07 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  19. 13-12-2013, 01:11 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  20. 13-12-2013, 01:11 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  21. 13-12-2013, 01:13 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  22. 13-12-2013, 01:16 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  23. 13-12-2013, 01:17 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  24. 13-12-2013, 01:19 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  25. 13-12-2013, 01:19 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  26. 13-12-2013, 01:23 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  27. 13-12-2013, 01:25 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  28. 13-12-2013, 01:27 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  29. 13-12-2013, 01:29 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  30. 13-12-2013, 01:30 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  31. 13-12-2013, 01:31 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  32. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqs29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    3,129
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Price 72500/-. Right?

  33. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    ASIFALI1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nankana sahib
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yar bakwas bike hai iski tanky aisi hai jaise ghee k peepey hote hain low quality meterial hai jab double sawari ho jati hai toh accelerate hi nahi hota bhur bhar ki awaz ati hai.

    sorry maine just super star aur super power 100cc use ki hai yeh bhi frnd ne bataya hai k iski bhi same quality hai .

  34. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,713
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It bears best design among motorbikes in Pakistan

  35. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Engine is not good at all,substandard.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  36. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    tryssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ghotki
    Age
    36
    Posts
    343
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Engine is not good at all,substandard.
    Do u have this bike? I mean is it ur personal experiance .....
    Just curious to know as going to buy soon

  37. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    engine is fine . our friends have this bike n its v fine
    legend will revive soon

  38. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,245
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    It bears best design among motorbikes in Pakistan
    +1

    Yes it has far better looks than all the local ones.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  39. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tryssss View Post
    Do u have this bike? I mean is it ur personal experiance .....
    Just curious to know as going to buy soon
    a friend of mine engine fried at mere 30k with timely oil changes and svc..This ride has looks only nothing else..Buy a raider or pridor.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  40. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Zeeshan206's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,778
    Follows
    2
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Looks good
    <<<***ALHAMDULILLAH***>>>Yah ALLAH tera Shukar

  41. #34
    Site Banned Follow
    ihatesuzukigd110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    BRothers sexist bike seen in pakistan is it's quality gud ??

  42. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    a friend of mine engine fried at mere 30k with timely oil changes and svc..This ride has looks only nothing else..Buy a raider or pridor.
    I have seen many ahl bikes at 10k kms with clutch side or head cylinder opened. Now what will you say???
    May be you gonna say that they were not taking care of their bikes well but is it possible that they all were same? When it comes to abusing the ride.:\
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  43. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    turab_ali_malik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro iz bike mei srif looks hai.. buat jaldi baaj jaye gi..
    Poor resale , Poor availability of parts n afta sumtime Poor Performance.. yeh model 2013 mei b aya ta per parts ki waja se discontn kerdiya den un ne dobara purana wala model launch kerdiya.. ab phir se.. aap ki agar backlight toot jaye tua woh b milne muskhil hojaye ga aap ko ! China ki 70's hi sahi hai bas..

  44. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^Yes! But I agree to some extent only.
    Resale=> Well it's not a big issue if you like to have bike.
    Poor availability of Parts=> Members say all parts are available but in specific cities.Yes it's a hassle off course for people living small cities.
    Poor performance=> HP recently reviewed this bike & the bike used in vid was a year used & was still in rocking condition.
    Chondas 70s=> Bro you re comparing donkey & horse.Means,They are no way comparable with each other.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  45. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    turab_ali_malik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro i live in HYD.. Unique ki factories idher hain , if i m sayin poor availability of parts den u cn understnd how it will b in other.. di owner of unique is my frnd (i can get u diz bike directly frm factory in a discounted price ) , i liked dere 70 (have tht since 04/2009) n evn dere 125 .. bt not diz one.. neways it wz my opinion, surely it cn differ frm u ..

  46. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    "Bro i live in HYD.. Unique ki factories idher hain , if i m sayin poor availability of parts den u cn understnd."

    Then i must say"CHaragh talay andhera" bhai ks price m mil skti hy drct factry sy?
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  47. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yeah obviously its charagh talay andhera ... yahan khi mein to body parts meine khud daikhay hain shops pay uske baad hi purchase ki hai ..they weren't available even the bike wasn't available last year ... but now every thing is here .... but yes it can be a different story in different cities... btw iske sirf body parts aur handle assembly alag hai baaqi sab cables, headlight lamp, brake 70 compatible hain ... ..but still its the best product available in 75k ...

    this bike is obviously fully loaded with each and every single feature u can get in a bike and superior in quality too ..mine hv done 4000 km in 3 months and i hv just changed a clutch cable of 25rs and headlight bulb for 45rs .. i didn't even had to claim anything in 6 months warranty period ... what else one could want in this price? ATLAS HONDA STICKERS ??
    Rise from the ashes,.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •