0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Post A review of engine oils

We have a lots of different bikes in our firm and on the suggestion of our 5s Honda Workshop. We only use Liqui Moly Racing 4t 20W-50 in our bikes We have also tried their other Oils in Racing 4t category 10W-40 mineral, Semi Synthetic even Synthetics. For the last 6 years we have been using Liqui Moly Racing 4t 20W-50. Some of our bike are ridiculously use and abuse by our employees but I am impressed with the performance of the oil and obviously Honda 5s Mechanic who tunned them. We have 7 deluxe for our sales executives and one of them has a mileage of 178,000 kms with first engine and believe me according to the rider it doesn't required anything yet clock to 125 km/h with on economy speed gives a mileage of 51 km/litre on a long journeys doesn't get better than that! I think that particular model of deluxe is 2010. There are many other examples in Pridors, Cd70s and have 4 GS150s. If we go and analyse each and every bike then I am afraid I have to write 3-4 articles on that but bottom line is that we are more than happy with Liqui Moly Racing 4t. We analyse our bikes performances onto that level you wouldn't believe but after looking at this thread today I have to give you this advise all of em are worthless so far Liqui Moly Racing 4t more than worth of every single penny we spend so far. I give you little example our average bike run about 200 km in a day including city and on long and we change oil after 4000km on every bike and believe me it always works like a charm! I am not representative of Liqui Moly or anything I just felt by just reading all of your comments, reviews, concerns and opinions, I thought this oil deserve that much that if I explain my view and our researches on almost each and every mobile oil either it is imported or local made come in to Pakistan this will help make your guys mind that's all! Sometimes we by ourselves import the oil from around the world 6 to 7 of em stands out better than liqui moly but again cost is an issue and some of them doesn't suit our climate and our local made bike. I give you an example we even tried tried and tested Amsoil for goodness sack. You guys talk a lot about JASO MA certification I tell you what I've met with the executives of these companies they don't have any certification or any thing they are just fooling us here in Pakistan all credit goes to our week justice system and corruption. Pakistan is a money making heaven for all these companies.

regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Synthtic oils are always better if the oil grade is recommended by your machine manufacturer - esmein liquin cool ya air cool ka koi chakar nhn hai - the only thing is some oils are not good for wet clutches which are in bikes - baki koi issue nhn hai. Liqui Moly 10W-40 Motorbike Synthetic hai yet its excellent for bikes with wet clutch. Check here LIQUI MOLY Pakistan-Motorbike 4T 10W-40 Street (1 Litre)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List