148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Horse Power - HP Reviewing your motor cycles

Aoa dear friends . I and @ edrahool have started working on an idea of video reviews of locally available low end motor bikes and cars in Pakistan . Its our 1st try and we have reviewd a suzuki gs150 that belongs to @ syedmoazzam and few other fellows .
    The name of our page is Horse Power - HP. The Ultimate auto motive blog and web based show of Pakistan . Hp is all about the neglected class which is not having a say in the automotive scene .

HP is about common man's bike and car . How he keeps it and maintains it . In Pakistan there are no reviews for a new buyer regarding a certain product he wants to buy . In automotive field Hp will definately stand out by being the pioneer in automotive blogging and reviews . There is alot more to come . Its a long way to go .

hERE IS THE LINK TO FB PAGE .
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horse...82451048671459
    and if you want us to review your bike and car , do contact us and do give us your feed back and do tell us where we need to improve .

List of reviews
    1. Suzuki Gs150 ( done)
    2.Unique ud100(done)
    3.Interview of mr Atif rehman (biker from Lahore and holder of new national record of 15.5k kms travel in Pak done)
    4.Honda Cg 125 euro 2( done)
    5.Reviewing cd100 (done)https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater
    6.Honda cd 70's (done yet to be uploaded)
    7.Ravi Piaggio 2014 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1441066322809931&set=vb.1382451048671459&type=3&video_source=pages_video_set
    8.Modififed Uniqueud100 of @noankhan(done)https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater
    9.2stroke legends (next)
    and many more are to come . we are open to brothers of our community .If you want us to show your bike contact us

Attached Images Attached Images    
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    speed is the main motive bvehind riding a bike to me and every one is well aware of safety so giving a disclamir before video is good option
    Actually thats a problem with doing such reviews. You have to take into account a wider pool of critisim. Giving just the disclaimer isn't gonna cut it. You have to SHOW that you Do care about Safety first.

Thats just my observation. Wearing a helmet (and looking cool) just might ignite the spark in riders for wearing safety gears. Just sayin'

P.S. I am hearing some people are facing quite a few issues with 2014 piaggio. What are your thoughts? Personally, i still think that even in its current form its still a better alternative than the competition.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

like krnay walo , aik bat batao , coment kerday moat peni ne?
    haha typical forum chat fame seeker (rofl)

sahee baat hai yaar same feeling when no one notices your valid points

bhai jan Ravi ka review achaa thaa, but seriously dude seemed a bit biased and favored for Ravi. Aisa lg raha thaa k baree fursat se review kyaa hai, have you noticed your different review videos lengths ? ye wala zara baraa thaa I think

but bhai ap ne MUJHE to sheeshe me utaar liyaa hai u should be in sales lol, Now I am certain i will buy RP none else
    Currently riding a Unique 100, also riding big b's suzuki gs 150 [too heavy ]
    Which 1 better Honda 125 or Suzuki GS 150 ? Next ride - Suzuki GD110

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmm

may b u can shoot a whole episode on a bike's introduction (regarding its parts and maintenance) and povide brief description abt each thing / part jis ka baare me mechanic hame MAMOO bana detaa hai, to spread awareness.

when Aam admi is also a newbie like myself, to usey carb, fender, bore, other engine things wagheea ka kuch bhee pata nahi hotaa

such an epsiode will make people like SHER in front of the LOMDEE Mechanic lol

its always fuin to do a video as all of us friends gather , have some chit chat , have a lil ride and then we edit it togather , after that we have lunch and share things , the best thing which we like is the natural acts and the all over theme which is very natural , no fake accent , simpler the better .
    and regarding explaining the engine , i m trying to make it more simpler for aam admi to understand
    Currently riding a Unique 100, also riding big b's suzuki gs 150 [too heavy ]
    Which 1 better Honda 125 or Suzuki GS 150 ? Next ride - Suzuki GD110

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    Actually thats a problem with doing such reviews. You have to take into account a wider pool of critisim. Giving just the disclaimer isn't gonna cut it. You have to SHOW that you Do care about Safety first.

Thats just my observation. Wearing a helmet (and looking cool) just might ignite the spark in riders for wearing safety gears. Just sayin'

P.S. I am hearing some people are facing quite a few issues with 2014 piaggio. What are your thoughts? Personally, i still think that even in its current form its still a better alternative than the competition.
    our piaggio had hardly done 1000 kms , and it is so far all perfect , owner is taking it to khunjrab pass today and its accompinied by gD110 and euro 2 classic , that 3k kms trip in 10 days will reveal about all 3 bikes and regarding speed n video , every one is well aware of consiquences of speed
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maqk View Post
    haha typical forum chat fame seeker (rofl)

sahee baat hai yaar same feeling when no one notices your valid points

bhai jan Ravi ka review achaa thaa, but seriously dude seemed a bit biased and favored for Ravi. Aisa lg raha thaa k baree fursat se review kyaa hai, have you noticed your different review videos lengths ? ye wala zara baraa thaa I think

but bhai ap ne MUJHE to sheeshe me utaar liyaa hai u should be in sales lol, Now I am certain i will buy RP none else
    no offence taken if you think we are attention seeker , we are 1.2k plus followers of our page , thanks and i ll consider ur valid points
    legend will revive soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

User Tag List