Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 134
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: can gs 150 beats cg 125 deluxe???

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhatti007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default can gs 150 beats cg 125 deluxe???

    what is the top speed of deluxe??


  2. #101
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    or afsoos tab zayada hota hai Jab yehi CBs and CBRs half a decade men tor phor ker phenk detay hain mujhe samjhe aaj tak ye nahi aye k ye log chalatay bhi tez nahi nahi kabhi kisi racer ko chase kerty hain tu bike ko tabah kesay ker detay hain itni jaldi ..


    abhi do din pehly mene CB250 nighthawk warden k pass dekhi it was 2011 Model and was smoking from both Silencers and was looking like it was never cleaned after it came on road, and oil was leaking from magnet cover all indicators broken seat all scratched and their was a big Smelly black fat warden standing by it I look into his eyes with so much hatred after looking keenly to his bike that he litterly felt ashamed and started to look at his bike too..
    answer is simple......"MAAL E MUFT,DIL E BE REHM"

  3. #102
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    not to mention the rear tire was so much out of alignment that it was grinding with the chain and was all black from there sooner or latter it was bound to tear apart... :/

    I mean seriously I thought warden police was well mannered and little literate but looking at that fat a.$.$. all the respect shattered .... It was like the Old White dress traffic Police Jahil moti tond wala Traffic police just uniform changed...

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    answer is simple......"MAAL E MUFT,DIL E BE REHM"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansee View Post
    HAHAHA!!
    Aaj dobara dekhna, shayad sharam kha ke dhulwa liya ho.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  4. #103
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ary nai yar Vicky.jahil tu na kaho unko atleast.graduate hen sb k sb.majority is decent.bht dfa roka mje but chalan nai hua ALHUMDULILLAH.Bas zra civilized triqey se bat karo tu jaan chor detey hen wrna old white uniform waley tu Rs.10(their standard amount) le k chortey they chahey jtni b request karo(bike ka jo bura hal ap ne dekha uska jwab tu wohi he jo me ne already dia ha) achi bat ha acution me hme b mil skti hen esi bikes

  5. #104
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    @RX115 thanks yar for details.i ve once seen a rx 135 in lahore,an uncle was driving it and bike was looking great and uncle told that he has imported that bike
    my pleasure, i have lot of friends having RX machines in LHR , yes RXK135 is great bike, uncle nay hi import krni thi bhai kiu k bachon ko is bike ka koi idea nhi ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansee View Post
    22 PS!! Forget the 150, how about messing around Police's CBR250s?

    The other day i saw a ISB traffic police wala riding a CBR250, he was a 50+ uncle and had a very big tummy which he had properly settled on the fuel tank, destroying all the shashka of that poor CBR.. tch tch. lol

    I have never seen any of them riding faster than 40km/h and shifting at every 2 meters.
    you are true but here we are trying to mess them with 15hp or lil better 18hp, what do you think about that?
    rather 22P.S engine is about to come,
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  6. #105
    PakWheeler Follow
    ASIFALI1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nankana sahib
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    arey bhai logo jiss ne thread start kiya hai woh GS 150 le aye aur meri deluxe k sath race laga k dekh le simple.

  7. #106
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansee View Post
    22 PS!! Forget the 150, how about messing around Police's CBR250s?

    The other day i saw a ISB traffic police wala riding a CBR250, he was a 50+ uncle and had a very big tummy which he had properly settled on the fuel tank, destroying all the shashka of that poor CBR.. tch tch. lol

    I have never seen any of them riding faster than 40km/h and shifting at every 2 meters.
    Haeay fit vehicles hamaisha un ko he milti hay jo un ko deserve nai krta

  8. #107
    PakWheeler Follow
    munnapk89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    CG tau kuch 100cc bikes se hi haar jata hay bechara ...
    For those who dare, the future is in skies ...

  9. #108
    PakWheeler Follow
    kanidefurqan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    So you are saying that 125 power plus is for racing ?

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    jab bhi koi aesa thread banta hai mujhe hassi ati hai Thread bananay walay per, he should have searched in forums there are like BILLION threads on this ver same Sh*TTy Topic....


    But as we need to be Spoon feed so here is answer :

    baat kuch is tran hai keh I commute from jail-Road, Ferzoepur Road, Shami road, mall Road and have been watching from a very long time the Dlx, GS150, paiggios, now offcourse GD, sprinters getting bit*h Slapped by CG125 Powerplus very very VERY VERY Badly ....

    all the Bigg Fat A$$ bikes like Dlx,GS, paiggio are head to head some time some one wins and other time the other one.. but they are Big time losers in front of CG125... they are made for comfort not to race... try to absorb that.
    -

  10. #109
    PakWheeler Follow
    dmszack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kanidefurqan View Post
    So you are saying that 125 power plus is for racing ?
    LOL !!! He meant it that SHE GE 125 is a racing bike in which Helicopter Engine is placed and it's the fastest bike in Pakistan.

  11. #110
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhatti007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASIFALI1231 View Post
    arey bhai logo jiss ne thread start kiya hai woh GS 150 le aye aur meri deluxe k sath race laga k dekh le simple.
    Bhai mene abhi bike nai le..next year lon ga

    Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    speed + vibration= cg125

  12. #111
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    sasti thread
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  13. #112
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhatti007 View Post
    Bhai mene abhi bike nai le..next year lon ga

    Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Lol

  14. #113
    PakWheeler Follow
    danyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    GS150 aur Cg kacra bike hae kyun @RX115 thread start hne se phele hi khatam hojaega kyun @RX115

  15. #114
    PakWheeler Follow
    asad_racer120's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Mehar
    Age
    24
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    hahahhahaaaha na kro bhai ..this is my 4th deluxe in a r0w

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    yaar deluxe waqai mein bhagaya hay 100 se zyda nahi gaya double sawari mein apke deluxe me esa kia hay jo 110 jata hay deluxe ki shikayat hay k 100 se zyda nhn jata
    We Ride Untill Die

  16. #115
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Talhadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,111
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Stop comparing Tortoise with ant .... ,Both are commuting bikes and can never be used for racing !

    Instead of comparing how fast is which bike ... Focus on brakes that which will stop you randomly from 100+ km/h ,In which I think both are a piece of crap !
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

  17. #116
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    you know I laughed for whole 2 minutes after reading this.. becuase it actually makes sense... lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Talhadon View Post
    . Focus on brakes that which will stop you randomly from 100+ km/h ,In which I think both are a piece of crap !
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  18. #117
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talhadon View Post
    Stop comparing Tortoise with ant .... ,Both are commuting bikes and can never be used for racing !

    Instead of comparing how fast is which bike ... Focus on brakes that which will stop you randomly from 100+ km/h ,In which I think both are a piece of crap !
    But deluxe have disk brake then why it is crap in braking?

  19. #118
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    not to mention the rear tire was so much out of alignment that it was grinding with the chain and was all black from there sooner or latter it was bound to tear apart... :/

    I mean seriously I thought warden police was well mannered and little literate but looking at that fat a.$.$. all the respect shattered .... It was like the Old White dress traffic Police Jahil moti tond wala Traffic police just uniform changed...
    Brother why are you judging people on appearances? Just because he had a crappy bike (issues by the regulatory authority) and a bigger tummy ... "Jahil moti tond wala" as per you, doesn't make him "Jahil". Sometimes you guys really make me wonder if you really are what you present yourself on forums (No offense)

    I am not sure if you already know this, but they are merely the users. They are NOT at fault if they don't maintain their bikes. Its the responsibility of their authority. They are merely the users, who are assigned bikes for their patrolling requirements.

    Ofcourse argument could be made that they can get them fixed on their own expense, but then who are we kidding? We all know how much money it takes to fix those 250ccs (or even 125s for that matter), and their salary is simply not enough to even think on that aspect.

    So if you really want to blame someone, blame the authority. Which will also include your Government as a whole as well.

    And they could be the most literate and well manner people you could find on the road ... as long as YOU keep your attitude incheck. Heck I don't blame them anyway for their attitude (if any). I would've lost my mind as well if i had been standing in hot (or cold) weather, arguing with some d*ck heads for breaking rules or red lights.



    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    But deluxe have disk brake then why it is crap in braking?
    Are you seriously suggesting a disk brake being "crap"? Are you serious or just trolling?

    A disk brake is hell of a lot better than your terrible average-user drum brakes. You have a lot of braking power (more than you can never fully apply) at the disposal of your finger tip ... using it appropriately is completely on you.

    So if you are suggesting that you can't use Disk Brake then its your own fault. Because Deluxe & Piaggio's double drum disk can be a life saver. Its the "Response Time" which matters the most in braking, where disk brake excels the drum by HUGE margin.

    I am not saying it can't get better ... it surely can use a little wider wheel base at front for maximum stability while braking. But given what we get here "Usually" ... i think having a disk brake is A LOT better than having a drum brake.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  20. #119
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr.omair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    Brother why are you judging people on appearances? Just because he had a crappy bike (issues by the regulatory authority) and a bigger tummy ... "Jahil moti tond wala" as per you, doesn't make him "Jahil". Sometimes you guys really make me wonder if you really are what you present yourself on forums (No offense)

    I am not sure if you already know this, but they are merely the users. They are NOT at fault if they don't maintain their bikes. Its the responsibility of their authority. They are merely the users, who are assigned bikes for their patrolling requirements.

    Ofcourse argument could be made that they can get them fixed on their own expense, but then who are we kidding? We all know how much money it takes to fix those 250ccs (or even 125s for that matter), and their salary is simply not enough to even think on that aspect.

    So if you really want to blame someone, blame the authority. Which will also include your Government as a whole as well.

    And they could be the most literate and well manner people you could find on the road ... as long as YOU keep your attitude incheck. Heck I don't blame them anyway for their attitude (if any). I would've lost my mind as well if i had been standing in hot (or cold) weather, arguing with some d*ck heads for breaking rules or red lights.




    Are you seriously suggesting a disk brake being "crap"? Are you serious or just trolling?

    A disk brake is hell of a lot better than your terrible average-user drum brakes. You have a lot of braking power (more than you can never fully apply) at the disposal of your finger tip ... using it appropriately is completely on you.

    So if you are suggesting that you can't use Disk Brake then its your own fault. Because Deluxe & Piaggio's double drum disk can be a life saver. Its the "Response Time" which matters the most in braking, where disk brake excels the drum by HUGE margin.

    I am not saying it can't get better ... it surely can use a little wider wheel base at front for maximum stability while braking. But given what we get here "Usually" ... i think having a disk brake is A LOT better than having a drum brake.
    What did u have for lunch today, bro? Cool down

  21. #120
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr.omair View Post
    What did u have for lunch today, bro? Cool down
    I am sorry but i take some things very seriously.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •