Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: can gs 150 beats cg 125 deluxe???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default can gs 150 beats cg 125 deluxe???

what is the top speed of deluxe??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    Brother why are you judging people on appearances? Just because he had a crappy bike (issues by the regulatory authority) and a bigger tummy ... "Jahil moti tond wala" as per you, doesn't make him "Jahil". Sometimes you guys really make me wonder if you really are what you present yourself on forums (No offense)

I am not sure if you already know this, but they are merely the users. They are NOT at fault if they don't maintain their bikes. Its the responsibility of their authority. They are merely the users, who are assigned bikes for their patrolling requirements.

Ofcourse argument could be made that they can get them fixed on their own expense, but then who are we kidding? We all know how much money it takes to fix those 250ccs (or even 125s for that matter), and their salary is simply not enough to even think on that aspect.

So if you really want to blame someone, blame the authority. Which will also include your Government as a whole as well.

And they could be the most literate and well manner people you could find on the road ... as long as YOU keep your attitude incheck. Heck I don't blame them anyway for their attitude (if any). I would've lost my mind as well if i had been standing in hot (or cold) weather, arguing with some d*ck heads for breaking rules or red lights.

Are you seriously suggesting a disk brake being "crap"? Are you serious or just trolling?

A disk brake is hell of a lot better than your terrible average-user drum brakes. You have a lot of braking power (more than you can never fully apply) at the disposal of your finger tip ... using it appropriately is completely on you.

So if you are suggesting that you can't use Disk Brake then its your own fault. Because Deluxe & Piaggio's double drum disk can be a life saver. Its the "Response Time" which matters the most in braking, where disk brake excels the drum by HUGE margin.

I am not saying it can't get better ... it surely can use a little wider wheel base at front for maximum stability while braking. But given what we get here "Usually" ... i think having a disk brake is A LOT better than having a drum brake.
    Bro read my post clearly.First read post no#115 then read my post even i am asking him that why deluxe is crap in braking not saying that deluxe is crap in braking.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Bro read my post clearly.First read post no#115 then read my post even i am asking him that why deluxe is crap in braking not saying that deluxe is crap in braking.
    Oh right

You aren't suggesting what i was talking about. So its coo'
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother why are you judging people on appearances? Just because he had a crappy bike (issues by the regulatory authority) and a bigger tummy ... "Jahil moti tond wala" as per you, doesn't make him "Jahil". Sometimes you guys really make me wonder if you really are what you present yourself on forums (No offense)
    And then you say I become furious what happened to you here lol .... any ways Hold your horse abobi .... off course when I talk i talk on ground reasons and If you want me to explain just say so!!! instead of using lame sarcasm to look smart. [should I qoute : Sometimes you guys really make me wonder if you really are what you present yourself on forums]

are you a warden you seem to be highly offended ? I said moti tond : Because I heard soon its a fine able offense in wardens (and frankly its the most hated body in police/army any armored job where its the worst thing you can have ? meet a warden some day and ask him if there higher official like fattys ? ), Source: My office fellow shares room with warden and he tells us about there structure and I asked how the Bike maintaince works and came to know AHL priced the 6.5lakh each piece for wardens you can confirm with nom1 as he shares the same office. , and off-course an on duty officers should look 'on duty' not like a member of Hells angel I quoted him that way means he 'really' looked that way.

They are NOT at fault if they don't maintain their bikes. Its the responsibility of their authority. They are merely the users, who are assigned bikes for their patrolling requirements.
    first I know they are users, and yes its there fault and yes authority pays each penny of maintenance and maintains a complete workshop backed with spare parts, and there ASSIGNED BIKES get free petrol and maintenance if you don't believe me go to hajji Noor if you have any good terms with him, he fwds almost 15 to 20 CB250 meters ahead every day so that warden can show that they used the bike today and get the money for patrolling (keep in mind please they are NOT UNDER PAID ) which they never did and also get receipts of repairing which never happened and they share profit with him, and if you dont know Hajji Sb. then you can confirm this with @BlueHorn as he also saw wardens getting fake repair reciepts and fwd meter many time when he goes for bikes maintinace.

ab sachi sachi bata de were you drunk abobi, when you wrote this ?

Ofcourse argument could be made that they can get them fixed on their own expense, but then who are we kidding? We all know how much money it takes to fix those 250ccs (or even 125s for that matter), and their salary is simply not enough to even think on that aspect.
    No very lame argument why pay from pocket for repair this is very stupid and impractical , They have there own workshop backed with AHL complete support and also they can reimburse any on duty fall repair puncture or any other problem if they get the receipt from the mechanic Source : Hajji Noor

So if you really want to blame someone, blame the authority. Which will also include your Government as a whole as well.
    why blame authority its paying there needs no warden is paid any less then 25k excluding the chalan commission and bike maintenance and petrol is all handled by Authority. Source : A neighbour boy applied for warden so he told me they pay structure of 1122 and Warden and M2 Police.

And they could be the most literate and well manner people you could find on the road ... as long as YOU keep your attitude incheck. Heck I don't blame them anyway for their attitude (if any). I would've lost my mind as well if i had been standing in hot (or cold) weather, arguing with some d*ck heads for breaking rules or red lights. .
    well not every job is for every body, and at many times we face the situation to bang head with D-heads specially when you are direct in contact with mass public .... Job is Job do it and do it Good or leave it and find some in which you can be Good instead of wasting time in one which you are unable to perform right.

PS: I admire Wardens service as well [heavenly better then those White Traffic Police off course] and my experience with a Fat A$$ warden with a rap*d CB250 was a outlier and do not represent all the warden community.

Lastly you know that was my very old message in this thread.... :/ I mean seriously ? you just behave like a naggy hommie Just my 2Cents.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    And then you say I become furious what happened to you here lol .... any ways Hold your horse abobi .... off course when I talk i talk on ground reasons and If you want me to explain just say so!!! instead of using lame sarcasm to look smart. [should I qoute : Sometimes you guys really make me wonder if you really are what you present yourself on forums]

are you a warden you seem to be highly offended ? I said moti tond : Because I heard soon its a fine able offense in wardens (and frankly its the most hated body in police/army any armored job where its the worst thing you can have ? meet a warden some day and ask him if there higher official like fattys ? ), Source: My office fellow shares room with warden and he tells us about there structure and I asked how the Bike maintaince works and came to know AHL priced the 6.5lakh each piece for wardens you can confirm with nom1 as he shares the same office. , and off-course an on duty officers should look 'on duty' not like a member of Hells angel I quoted him that way means he 'really' looked that way.

first I know they are users, and yes its there fault and yes authority pays each penny of maintenance and maintains a complete workshop backed with spare parts, and there ASSIGNED BIKES get free petrol and maintenance if you don't believe me go to hajji Noor if you have any good terms with him, he fwds almost 15 to 20 CB250 meters ahead every day so that warden can show that they used the bike today and get the money for patrolling (keep in mind please they are NOT UNDER PAID ) which they never did and also get receipts of repairing which never happened and they share profit with him, and if you dont know Hajji Sb. then you can confirm this with @BlueHorn as he also saw wardens getting fake repair reciepts and fwd meter many time when he goes for bikes maintinace.

ab sachi sachi bata de were you drunk abobi, when you wrote this ?

No very lame argument why pay from pocket for repair this is very stupid and impractical , They have there own workshop backed with AHL complete support and also they can reimburse any on duty fall repair puncture or any other problem if they get the receipt from the mechanic Source : Hajji Noor

why blame authority its paying there needs no warden is paid any less then 25k excluding the chalan commission and bike maintenance and petrol is all handled by Authority. Source : A neighbour boy applied for warden so he told me they pay structure of 1122 and Warden and M2 Police.

well not every job is for every body, and at many times we face the situation to bang head with D-heads specially when you are direct in contact with mass public .... Job is Job do it and do it Good or leave it and find some in which you can be Good instead of wasting time in one which you are unable to perform right.

PS: I admire Wardens service as well [heavenly better then those White Traffic Police off course] and my experience with a Fat A$$ warden with a rap*d CB250 was a outlier and do not represent all the warden community.

Lastly you know that was my very old message in this thread.... :/ I mean seriously ? you just behave like a naggy hommie Just my 2Cents.
    Uff itna lamba message
    Itni dair may to cng mil jati
    But very well explained vicky bhai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well I had time to read and reply last night wesay ab itni der men CNG nahi milti as it is closed untill Summer!

by the way just came to know from same warden that a dozen of CB250s are being intentionally abused to kill them early in there life and get them early auctioned and few famous bike bidders are closely working on this project.

he also told me nighthawks as knew as 2006 are sitting dead with broken cams and blown piston and damaged clutch in LOS lahore.

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Uff itna lamba message
    Itni dair may to cng mil jati
    But very well explained vicky bhai
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    well I had time to read and reply last night wesay ab itni der men CNG nahi milti as it is closed untill Summer!

by the way just came to know from same warden that a dozen of CB250s are being intentionally abused to kill them early in there life and get them early auctioned and few famous bike bidders are closely working on this project.

he also told me nighthawks as knew as 2006 are sitting dead with broken cams and blown piston and damaged clutch in LOS lahore.
    So is it a good or bad news

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bad news for the tax payers ... Good news for Fraudsters waiting outside for getting hands on them.

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    So is it a good or bad news

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhagne waly py depend krta hy bhai
    Quote Originally Posted by asad_racer120 View Post
    yaar deluxe waqai mein bhagaya hay 100 se zyda nahi gaya double sawari mein apke deluxe me esa kia hay jo 110 jata hay deluxe ki shikayat hay k 100 se zyda nhn jata
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thread should be named can delux beat 150 no comparison 150 definately beat cg dlx

Sent from my LG-F180L using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have both bro, gs150 is fast in pick n top speed too, but i like the drive of 125 delux, its breaks r gud its comfortable and more fuel efficient than gs150
    ikd

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The only thing that will be good in deluxe is its disk brake,agile handling and riding position.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I doubt if 125 dlx is more fuel efficient than GS-150. According to common observation, 125 dlx max give 40 - 45 kms per liter where as GS-150 can give 50-55kms / liter.

Quote Originally Posted by imrandahar View Post
    i have both bro, gs150 is fast in pick n top speed too, but i like the drive of 125 delux, its breaks r gud its comfortable and more fuel efficient than gs150

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    bhagne waly py depend krta hy bhai
    head nechey karo to 110 pe ata hay
    We Ride Untill Die

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ni yar normal e bethy ty hm...
    Quote Originally Posted by asad_racer120 View Post
    head nechey karo to 110 pe ata hay
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

User Tag List