Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: After 6 years swtched engine oil

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    cancer4u28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default After 6 years swtched engine oil

    After using havoline 20-50 in CG125, i have decided to change it because now its no more the same, oil low quality is ruining engine, The sound of bike is detariorating and it got heat up very much and didn't kick start instantly. I switched to Zic 20-50 gasoline oil (not 4T) and results were instant. Sound was recovered, engine kick start early.

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    Haji__John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    O khuda ka khof karo or bike me motorcycle oil hi dala karo. 20w-50 hi use karna tha to liqui moly 4t 20w-50 use kar lete.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    ya agar switch karna h tha toh car oil kiyon
    20w50 mein 4t motorcycles ke liye oils available hai
    car ka oil bike mein use karna bilkul bhi recommended nahein hai


  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    havoline zabardast oil hay lakin winter main thora sa masla karta hay awaz change ho jati hay lakin summer main yah oil fit hay main 4 sal say istimal kar raha koi masla nahin hay

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    winter ki waja say aj kal shell ax5 15w40 use kar raha hun after summer dobara havoline use karun ga

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ansee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cancer4u28 View Post
    After using havoline 20-50 in CG125, i have decided to change it because now its no more the same, oil low quality is ruining engine, The sound of bike is detariorating and it got heat up very much and didn't kick start instantly. I switched to Zic 20-50 gasoline oil (not 4T) and results were instant. Sound was recovered, engine kick start early.
    You did right. ZIC Hi-Flo is as good as Liqui Moly 20W-50. It lasts longer than 2500 kilometers and performs much better than other engine oils.
    I have been using it in my CG125 for almost 2 years now and engine is still as good as new. I change it after 2,000kms and still it does not get black. You'll be very happy using this oil.

    Cheers.

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansee View Post
    You did right. ZIC Hi-Flo is as good as Liqui Moly 20W-50. It lasts longer than 2500 kilometers and performs much better than other engine oils.
    I have been using it in my CG125 for almost 2 years now and engine is still as good as new. I change it after 2,000kms and still it does not get black. You'll be very happy using this oil.

    Cheers.
    price of zic 20w50???and color,details of packing???

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Talhadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,111
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    At a Glance I feel the title as:
    "After 6 years changed Engine oil"
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    price of zic 20w50???and color,details of packing???
    @moons do not use car engine oil in your wet clutch bike
    It will cause damage to wet clutch in the long run and will reduce the life of your gears

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    alizain5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I use 20-50W shell 4t all year even people say use 15-40W in winters. change after 1500km. and bike run great. what is the price of Liqui Moli shell is rs285.

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Liqui moly Racing 4T 20w50 for RS 750 Per Litre

    Quote Originally Posted by alizain5 View Post
    I use 20-50W shell 4t all year even people say use 15-40W in winters. change after 1500km. and bike run great. what is the price of Liqui Moli shell is rs285.

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,278
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    Liqui moly Racing 4T 20w50 for RS 750 Per Litre
    Didn't its price recently increased from 650 to 700???
    how come it's 750 already???

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    700 for Islamabad dealer/Region
    and dealer at other location is charging 750

    because it is shipped from Islamabad office to other dealers - Thats the latest


    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Didn't its price recently increased from 650 to 700???
    how come it's 750 already???

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    alizain5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    liqui moly kitny KM ky baad change krna parta hy?

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Didn't its price recently increased from 650 to 700???
    how come it's 750 already???
    I asked a dealer here in lahore & Quoted a whooping 1250rs for it.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    mag88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alizain5 View Post
    liqui moly kitny KM ky baad change krna parta hy?
    My thumb rule is 1000KM /Liter of Mineral oil eg in bike 1 liter is used then changes due after 1000KM. for a car say 3.5 liters used then change due after 3500 km. For synthetics may used factor of MAX 1.5 (Advise 1.25) else same interval as mineral will be beneficial in long run.

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    @moons do not use car engine oil in your wet clutch bike
    It will cause damage to wet clutch in the long run and will reduce the life of your gears
    ok shah jee jo apka hukm.anyway i have poured sgo 10w40 this time and i will not say that results are amazing.just mentaly satisfied that according to manual, i m using 10w40 and 2nd thing is its of sgo recommended by suzuki centers.i must endorse your opinion that there shoud b a 15w40 oil(as shell ax5 is obselote now) by a good company like kixx or castrol which can b used in every season.

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    ok shah jee jo apka hukm.anyway i have poured sgo 10w40 this time and i will not say that results are amazing.just mentaly satisfied that according to manual, i m using 10w40 and 2nd thing is its of sgo recommended by suzuki centers.i must endorse your opinion that there shoud b a 15w40 oil(as shell ax5 is obselote now) by a good company like kixx or castrol which can b used in every season.
    For me zic 4T is a very good oil for winters as it gets very cold in winters in pindi
    The main point of using a thinner/less viscous oil is that when you start the engine the oil has to start lubricating all the engine parts and if that oil is too thick then it will not provide lubrication quickly hence damaging the engine little by little during start up

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Not less than 1500 - not more than 2000 km

    Quote Originally Posted by alizain5 View Post
    liqui moly kitny km ky baad change krna parta hy?

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    For Quantity?

    1 LITRE IS PRICED 700-750 PKR

    Are they offering two Litre?

    What was the grade?
    Quote Originally Posted by N0m1 View Post
    I asked a dealer here in lahore & Quoted a whooping 1250rs for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •