Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: After 6 years swtched engine oil

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    cancer4u28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default After 6 years swtched engine oil

    After using havoline 20-50 in CG125, i have decided to change it because now its no more the same, oil low quality is ruining engine, The sound of bike is detariorating and it got heat up very much and didn't kick start instantly. I switched to Zic 20-50 gasoline oil (not 4T) and results were instant. Sound was recovered, engine kick start early.

  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    cancer4u28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Havoline 20-50 is also car oil, there is no seprate 4T in 20-50 category by havoline. Thats y zic 20-50 would not make a negative effect but its added minerals will make positive one.
    People who r claiming that they use low visocity 10w oil in winter and than switch back to 20-50 in summer will surely suffer. No oil company will suggest u take this step. i have seen many company representative stopping people from this type of practise. U will suffer in long run and engine wear tear will be done at fast pace. Thats simple logic, no rocket sceince theory. U can jump from low to high visocity oil, but not vice versa

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Havoline is degraded and easily 2number copy avail in the market

    it is very hard to distinguish between fake and real one



    Quote Originally Posted by cancer4u28 View Post
    After using havoline 20-50 in CG125, i have decided to change it because now its no more the same, oil low quality is ruining engine, The sound of bike is detariorating and it got heat up very much and didn't kick start instantly. I switched to Zic 20-50 gasoline oil (not 4T) and results were instant. Sound was recovered, engine kick start early.

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and what they say about pouring car oil in bike with/without wet clutch ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cancer4u28 View Post
    Havoline 20-50 is also car oil, there is no seprate 4T in 20-50 category by havoline. Thats y zic 20-50 would not make a negative effect but its added minerals will make positive one.
    People who r claiming that they use low visocity 10w oil in winter and than switch back to 20-50 in summer will surely suffer. No oil company will suggest u take this step. i have seen many company representative stopping people from this type of practise. U will suffer in long run and engine wear tear will be done at fast pace. Thats simple logic, no rocket sceince theory. U can jump from low to high visocity oil, but not vice versa

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    self edit

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    cancer4u28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    and what they say about pouring car oil in bike with/without wet clutch ?
    20-50 havoline is car oil which is used in 125 since cg125 is produced. before honda introduce its own oil, havoline 20w-50 is recommended by honda. i have no concern with other bikes with or withour clutch, 70cc or 100cc. i am talking solely about CG125 and it always use gasoline 20w-50 grade oil

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ok thankyou for the info - its more motive to be learning

    Quote Originally Posted by cancer4u28 View Post
    20-50 havoline is car oil which is used in 125 since cg125 is produced. before honda introduce its own oil, havoline 20w-50 is recommended by honda. i have no concern with other bikes with or withour clutch, 70cc or 100cc. i am talking solely about CG125 and it always use gasoline 20w-50 grade oil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •