0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Experts suggestion required

As salam-o-alaikum dear members, i need suggestions regarding chonda bikes(unique,hi-speed,superstar,etc)

Question is regarding different issues for the knowledge of newbies like me n please dnt mind if there is any similar topic in the forum.

A) In order to increase fuel avg,what suggestions/alteration in bike would you give? For e.g i have hi-speed 2012 model bike n it only gives 35/ltr in city.

What different mechanic said confuses a newbie like me which even don't know the names of parts.

They suggest the following:

1. Change your sprocket to 15,36

2. Other suggested n applied air reduction in horse pipe.

3. Some recommended n said that "change the fuel jet to 75 or 72 from 78.while other says why do you change it,it is company recommended,do not change. " co. Walay pagal nhi jo wo laga kr de rhy hain"

4. A mechanic said, use original honda carburetor. while other said that it reduces bike pickup n bike start knocking.

5. change the SLI jet pin.

What should we actually do to increase fuel avg to maximum extent so that we can save our money n save newbies from these "neem hakeem..." Mechanics.

Consider the person is newbie,don't know much technical words. Use words which if he uses in front of mechanic,the mechanic will understand easily n do the same you people recommend.

Assume the person has checked his avg many times n he is now sure that the bike is not giving good average however the pluck is really brown n its shows that bike is giving perfect avg.

This is also the situation of mine. What should i do?

Assume whatever you recommend will be done by a mechanic not by the newbie but provide knowledge in simple words so that he can talk to mechanic n guide him properly.

B) what is the best Avg of chonda bikes in 1. city 2. normal 3. long route

Bike Engine is 78cm3.
    Bike driven only 5200km.

Your prompt response would be appreciated.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First sorry i am not an expert, i have road prince 2013 and it giving me around (40+ km per rs100 petrol), i think you check tappet clearance because before tappet adjustment i also giving less mileage but when i adjust myself 0.05mm the bike giving me nice average, changing sprocket is not always suitable as far i know but driving style play very important role in petrol average.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List