Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 139
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: MY New Pridor 2014.....

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami717273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Red face MY New Pridor 2014.....

    I am so exited.........
    After i complete my 300km so i share my experience with you....
    now i change my pridor tyre with 90/90 -18

    Attached Images Attached Images           

  2. #81
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    to reduce kattak sound replace rear drum rubbers with hard one's
    in my bike chinese drum rubbers brand name boom boom are installed
    it also helped good in reducing 2nd gear khattak sound
    make sure chain settings are set correctly too this helps in reducing khattak sound

    and other solution is to shift to 2nd gear immediately after moving bike in 1st gear at 10km/h
    bike will shift gear very soft


    These problem are really annoying but as the time passes you get use to it
    how ever AHl should make pridor complete flawless than its sales can further improve
    its an very good bike my journey with pridor is not complete happy i also used to get
    very frustrated with issues i faced but now still i like pridor despite of all issues
    i really wish AHl take serious note of issues raised by pridor owners and launch
    new model complete smooth than this 100cc bike might succeed in catching more
    customer of CD70



  3. #82
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami717273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yar 2nd gear katak sound to bardash kar leta ha banda par fuel avg ufffffffffff 30 tak aa gai ha yar.

  4. #83
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kami717273 View Post
    yar 2nd gear katak sound to bardash kar leta ha banda par fuel avg ufffffffffff 30 tak aa gai ha yar.
    You are right kami. but muj say to katak bhe bardasht nahe ho rahi. Thinking to replace it with deluxe.

  5. #84
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noankhanzz View Post
    bro i can't say anything..but visit him..may b he can fix katak sound..because he is one of the most known mechanic in isb/pindi for honda
    Visited committee chowk at late hours. unable to find siddique ustad. get my bike checked from another workshop. In frontof zaheer autos, honda city service centre.

  6. #85
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    to reduce kattak sound replace rear drum rubbers with hard one's
    in my bike chinese drum rubbers brand name boom boom are installed
    it also helped good in reducing 2nd gear khattak sound
    make sure chain settings are set correctly too this helps in reducing khattak sound

    and other solution is to shift to 2nd gear immediately after moving bike in 1st gear at 10km/h
    bike will shift gear very soft


    These problem are really annoying but as the time passes you get use to it
    how ever AHl should make pridor complete flawless than its sales can further improve
    its an very good bike my journey with pridor is not complete happy i also used to get
    very frustrated with issues i faced but now still i like pridor despite of all issues
    i really wish AHl take serious note of issues raised by pridor owners and launch
    new model complete smooth than this 100cc bike might succeed in catching more
    customer of CD70


    replaced rear drum rubbers.

  7. #86
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    You are right kami. but muj say to katak bhe bardasht nahe ho rahi. Thinking to replace it with deluxe.
    It is really sad to see this i personally few times thought to sale pridor because of issues faced
    but now i am ok with pridor & i like it its an very good bike but no doubt those issues are annoying specially
    some one purchases 100cc bike for first time and he was either CD user or chinese bike user
    I am very astonished on Atlas honda they have never taken any action to resolve issues
    if they are willing to sale 100cc bike than they must introduce an complete trouble free bike
    just take an example of pridors too soft rear suspension it is really annoying pridor shocks
    does not bear pakistani people needs at all now an CD user who buys pridor become very frustrated
    when he takes load on his pridor as its shocks fail to work CD70 shock absorbers are pretty strong
    and they can bear good load easily same way there is no issue of khattak in gear of CD
    but when CD user drives pridor he gets very frustrated what is this brand new bike producing khattak sound

    Pridor is very good bike and it can become Hero Splendor of Pakistan
    But only if atlas honda become serious about this bike they invested huge
    amount on its publicity on television but have done nothing to solve people's complains about bike

    Now lets just hope kaash they sort out issues in upcoming expected new model of pridor 100 in Nov
    instead of launching new model with just new stickers they are the issues present in pridor 100

    *2nd Gear Khattak Sound
    *Too Soft Rear Suspension
    *Uncomfortable Handle At Bad Road (Eactly CG Case)




  8. #87
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    It is really sad to see this i personally few times thought to sale pridor because of issues faced
    but now i am ok with pridor & i like it its an very good bike but no doubt those issues are annoying specially
    some one purchases 100cc bike for first time and he was either CD user or chinese bike user
    I am very astonished on Atlas honda they have never taken any action to resolve issues
    if they are willing to sale 100cc bike than they must introduce an complete trouble free bike
    just take an example of pridors too soft rear suspension it is really annoying pridor shocks
    does not bear pakistani people needs at all now an CD user who buys pridor become very frustrated
    when he takes load on his pridor as its shocks fail to work CD70 shock absorbers are pretty strong
    and they can bear good load easily same way there is no issue of khattak in gear of CD
    but when CD user drives pridor he gets very frustrated what is this brand new bike producing khattak sound

    Pridor is very good bike and it can become Hero Splendor of Pakistan
    But only if atlas honda become serious about this bike they invested huge
    amount on its publicity on television but have done nothing to solve people's complains about bike

    Now lets just hope kaash they sort out issues in upcoming expected new model of pridor 100 in Nov
    instead of launching new model with just new stickers they are the issues present in pridor 100

    *2nd Gear Khattak Sound
    *Too Soft Rear Suspension
    *Uncomfortable Handle At Bad Road (Eactly CG Case)



    Amjad Bhai, you are absolutely right.
    I also think on the same pattern. Its not a big issue. i think that gear box should be fixed by AHL. But i think that that they are not willing to do this.
    I felt very embarrassed when I showed my new bike to my friend. He said " es k gears awaz kartay hain ". You can feel the situation
    Really I was thinking to buy deluxe and for this purpose I went to bike market yesterday. There was a 2013 model Deluxe in very good condition and single digit number. he was asking 105000 and in case of exchange he quoted my pridor @ 7000/-. I am still thinking on this deal.
    Pridor's economy is the main thing which is restricting me to sell it. It gives me 70kms in a litre on long routes. Its fuel consumption is like CD-70 while power is 100.

  9. #88
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I have no idea about deluxe sale & resale at isl but personally i feel
    its not good deal my friend had bought deluxe 2013 just after its launch
    after month or two brand new 95 kilomter driven in 10,5000
    i think you can get a 2014 model easily in that amount if its available for sale
    buying 2013 model is not worthy

  10. #89
    PakWheeler Follow
    alonesam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bhai kami someone is stealing the petrol from your bike, mate 30 is way too low...
    Farhansa 70 per liter on long! I got to try this :p

    I get closer to 50 per litre my route is Charing Cross Peshawar Road Kashmir Highway and F11 to and fro daily and sometimes till Charing Cross to Flashmen....
    Bikers have THREE Things in life that They can never turn Their backs on
    -The Motorcycle -The Family & -Respect

  11. #90
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alonesam View Post
    bhai kami someone is stealing the petrol from your bike, mate 30 is way too low...
    Farhansa 70 per liter on long! I got to try this :p

    I get closer to 50 per litre my route is Charing Cross Peshawar Road Kashmir Highway and F11 to and fro daily and sometimes till Charing Cross to Flashmen....
    Quote Originally Posted by kami717273 View Post
    yar agar bike ki tankey side py halka sa dent par jayi to kya wo remove ho sakta ha?
    Kami bhai,
    Alonesam ke baat pay ghor karain.
    May b koi petrol chori kar Leta ho.

    Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #91
    PakWheeler Follow
    noankhanzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    Visited committee chowk at late hours. unable to find siddique ustad. get my bike checked from another workshop. In frontof zaheer autos, honda city service centre.
    BRO COMMITTEE CHOWK K UNDER PASS SY UPR HOTAY HE LEFT HAND PY AIK CHEMIST KI SHOP HAI US K SATH WALI GALI MAI LEFT HOJAO THORA SA AAGAY JA K PHIR LEFT PY GALI MURAY GI MURTAY HE LEFT HAND PY SADDIQUE BHAI KI SHOP HAI..WAHA BIKE K RUSH SY KHUD IDEA HOJAYEGA APKO K SADDIQUE BHAI KI SHOP HAI :p
    LIVE FAST
    DIE YOUNG

  13. #92
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Kami u should consult him regarding fuel issue.

    Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #93
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami717273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Murre Tour

    MY New Pridor 2014 -1417590

  15. #94
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami717273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    MY New Pridor 2014 -1417593

  16. #95
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami717273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    MY New Pridor 2014 -1417594

  17. #96
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami717273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    MY New Pridor 2014 -1417595

  18. #97
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami717273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    MY New Pridor 2014 -1417596

  19. #98
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami717273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    MY New Pridor 2014 -1417597

  20. #99
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami717273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    MY New Pridor 2014 -1417598

  21. #100
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Very good pictures brother you looking good on Pridor
    and what to say about Pridor its pleasant every time looking at Pridor
    really an attractive and good looking bike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •