Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 942
Like Tree255Likes

Thread: Unique UD-100 Amazing unique bike

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JustFarooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,037
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Unique UD-100 Amazing unique bike

    I have bought UD-100cc Bike in Red colour few days ago I am making this thread again wanna review this bike here.
    It has been driven 7000KM till now and what I felt about it that its an amazing and truly a unique product.

    It has many valuable features which I describe in details:

    1. Excellent Road Grip
    2. Great Mileage (52KMPL in start 48KMPL till now)
    3. Self Start
    4. Powder Coated Alloy Wheels
    5. Beautiful Front Tyre (size 2.75-17)
    6. Wide Rear tyre size (size 3.00-17)
    7. Seat opened with key
    8. Handle Lock in ignition switch
    9. Front Disk Brake
    10. Very bright & Beautiful HeadLight with dual Parking lights
    11. 3 pieces Side Covers
    12. Bigger 5Ah battery
    13. Bigger fuel Tank (13Ltr capacity)
    14. Carrier for extra luggage
    15. Attractive Sound
    16. Choke assembly in handle bar
    17. Special seat cover
    18. Full side foot rests for pillion
    19. Meter have everything including RPM meter, Gear indicator, Oil Gauge, Trip meter, Turning indicators etc.
    20. Safe Guards
    21. Adjustable rear Shock absorbers
    22. Crystal smart sized indicators
    23. very very very smooth Kick start (Unbeleiveable)


    These are the total goodies of this bike( I'll update this list as I'll find any other features cos I am exploring this till now :-P ) in my humble opinion no other bike give such benifits in a bike except 2 or 3.
    Engine in quiet vibration less and very healthy cos It showers water from its exhaust when I rev it up ;-)
    Driving position is also very good and above all suspension of this bike is awesome you cant feel any kind of jerks while driving with pillion awesome package in a very very decent price.
    Hope you all guys also like my choice and I'll warm welcome all of you to ask me anything anytime I'll try my best to answer your all queries.

    THIS BIKE IS MADE IN CHINA (IMPORTED ONE) NOT LOCAL ASSEMBLED

    Note: I cant figure its top speed coz bike is in breakin period so cant rev it to full speed before 1000KM. So top speed will be update after 1000KM so stay tuned :-*

    > I have bought new dual horn of mitsua japan for it with kitout of mitsua too.
    > Make a heavy chain lock DIY.
    > Installed remote system for better security with self start option included in remote
    > replaced stock indicator flasher with beep flasher.
    > Got ot registered on 31st Jan 2014 (My birthday date too )
    > LED iluminated number plates Installed.
    > Stock Spark plug changed with NGK geniune plug.
    > Changed my 1st oil at 355km odo
    > Done its 1st tuning after 1000km
    > Changed 2nd oil at 1860km odo
    > Wash its air filter with kerosene oil at 2240km
    > Changed 3rd oil at 3066km odo
    > Changed the CDI unit with a chinese one for just 100 rupees because its original CDI was malfunctioned
    > Got its 4th oil changed Zic at 4650Km at odo
    > 5th oil changed at 5519km odo with zic again
    > Done its 2nd tuning at 6100Km at odo
    > so on ..................

    AnyBody can call me at my mobile number for further queries:

    Farooq Azam Baig
    Mob:+923136688866
    Email: UniqueFRQ@gmail.com
    Skype: ScopeFRQ



    Attached Images Attached Images      
    ALLAH U MMA SALLE ALAA MUHAMMADIN WA BAARIQ WASALLAM

  2. #841
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horse_rider View Post
    I have just bought UD-100 for its looks and unmatched features, I drive it very little almost nill, and Had neer ride a bike before in my life, one day saw this beauty in my office parking, and decided to get one and learn how to drive. I am much satisfied with this bike, its self start, fuel gauge, disk breaks, alloy rims, wide fuel tank, RPM meter, choke in handle, digital gear indicator, head light flash button, truly a unique bike. I love it. The engine sound is just amazing.

    Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk
    it definitely have a killer look!

    congrats on the purchase

  3. #842
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Unique is a trend setter.

  4. #843
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What are it's specs? Bore stroke? Cr? Gear ratios?

    Are there any markings on crankcase near gear shift lever?

    What parts are difficult to obtain?

    What about common used parts are they available? Easily?


    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  5. #844
    PakWheeler Follow
    syed.jahanzaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I own UD-100 [disk-brake 2011 model]. Bike is quite comfortable and fun to ride, since its purchase I hardly ever used kick, the Self start is amazingly good and never disappointed me, only changed its battery after 2.5 years and all is well. 2 years have been passed since last tuning and the bike starts in half self still.

    But the biggest issue is it's parts availability. Most of the mechanical parts are easily available as 70 parts fits easily in it, but the Body parts, forget it. I was unable to find good quality mud guards, assembly etc. on akber road I found very cheap quality parts and I prefer to stick with old broken mudguard and assembly.
    All the shopkeepers at waterpump told me that unique sales man don't come to them for ud-100 part supply/inquiry.

  6. #845
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed.jahanzaib View Post
    I own UD-100 [disk-brake 2011 model]. Bike is quite comfortable and fun to ride, since its purchase I hardly ever used kick, the Self start is amazingly good and never disappointed me, only changed its battery after 2.5 years and all is well. 2 years have been passed since last tuning and the bike starts in half self still.

    But the biggest issue is it's parts availability. Most of the mechanical parts are easily available as 70 parts fits easily in it, but the Body parts, forget it. I was unable to find good quality mud guards, assembly etc. on akber road I found very cheap quality parts and I prefer to stick with old broken mudguard and assembly.
    All the shopkeepers at waterpump told me that unique sales man don't come to them for ud-100 part supply/inquiry.
    yaa..

    in july last year when i was up for buying a new bike i saw this ud100 for the first time. unique dealer told me at akbar road that iss ki assembly ruki hui hai cuz parts nahi arahay china se..even booking is not being done by unique's factory due to this. sirf jo available maal hai wo sale horaha hai.
    he said to buy 70cc bike chahay koi bhi ho...kabhi aap ko road per nahi rukwae gi aur na kabhi parts ka masla...so i bought 70cc unique and Alhamdulillah going fine..honda tou le nahi sakte thay karachi me..

    but jab se yamaha ne new bike nikali, ud100 ki sale and assembly phir shru...cuz iss ka shapa milta hai yamaha se..akbar road is full of ud100..

  7. #846
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Top speed of 80 is due to the carburettor installed in it.

    I had installed Honda cd 100 genuine carb in my altered bike speed was not exceeding 80. Whereas with my dekni pz22 it would reach 100.

    Pz22 are performance carburetors they are very aggressive. Engine idle was aggressive on it. But pick and speed was bombastic.. Fuel economy is low on it. However riding at average speed not much difference in economy .


    If riding at 60-70 bike has more power on pz carb then pb.


    Pb are very soft smooth carbs. Good for average and smooth ride. Engine is much smooth on it.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  8. #847
    PakWheeler Follow
    sidsad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Tuning & engine oil changed
    Overall body nuts and bolts tightened
    Getting ready for long drive.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    cars can go fast butt jeeps can go everywhere

  9. #848
    PakWheeler Follow
    syed.jahanzaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Another issue with ud100 is that rare wheel have different nut/bolt size, so sometimes puncture wala refuses to repair puncture just because they dont have the necessary pana/tool to open it. It frequently happened with me in SITE Area Karachi, where I worked, near Siemens chowarangi, and at another place too, they simply refused and I had to drag bike to another place its really an issue !

  10. #849
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqgmbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed.jahanzaib View Post
    Another issue with ud100 is that rare wheel have different nut/bolt size, so sometimes puncture wala refuses to repair puncture just because they dont have the necessary pana/tool to open it. It frequently happened with me in SITE Area Karachi, where I worked, near Siemens chowarangi, and at another place too, they simply refused and I had to drag bike to another place its really an issue !
    I kept this bike for 4 years from 2011 to 2015 never faced rear wheel issue which you faced .
    They Hate Us Because They Aint Us !

  11. #850
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    Top speed of 80 is due to the carburettor installed in it.

    I had installed Honda cd 100 genuine carb in my altered bike speed was not exceeding 80. Whereas with my dekni pz22 it would reach 100.

    Pz22 are performance carburetors they are very aggressive. Engine idle was aggressive on it. But pick and speed was bombastic.. Fuel economy is low on it. However riding at average speed not much difference in economy .


    If riding at 60-70 bike has more power on pz carb then pb.


    Pb are very soft smooth carbs. Good for average and smooth ride. Engine is much smooth on it.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    can we have a honda carb installed in a unique 70cc? what betterment can i expect?

  12. #851
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed.jahanzaib View Post
    Another issue with ud100 is that rare wheel have different nut/bolt size, so sometimes puncture wala refuses to repair puncture just because they dont have the necessary pana/tool to open it. It frequently happened with me in SITE Area Karachi, where I worked, near Siemens chowarangi, and at another place too, they simply refused and I had to drag bike to another place its really an issue !
    in akbar road, i was warned by the unique dealers themselves that parts could be an issue for ud100...70cc bikes are truly practical and awami..har jagha har cheez mil jati hai

  13. #852
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    can we have a honda carb installed in a unique 70cc? what betterment can i expect?
    Honda cd70 carb have slight smaller jets than any Chinese replica 70 bike performance will reduce and your bike could overheat to

  14. #853
    PakWheeler Follow
    88azi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Wow it looks great congratulations guys .. I have on questions from everyone if 100cc bike have top speed of 80km/h to 85 than why would people prefer knowing any 70cc chonda can easily hit 85 speed?? Im not talking about comfort etc.. A month back i was planing on selling one of my chonda in order to get 100cc bikes for long tours i talked with shopkeeper he recommend me CG125 coz it have power and speed he said 125 is much better for pillion ride in northern areas than 100cc so i changed my mind get 125 for tour..since than i have been thinking why would someone spent 80k on bike instead he could get 125 in good condition around 70k...im not a honda fan boy just a noob never owned any 100cc bikes :-)


    Sent from my iPad using PW Forums

  15. #854
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88azi View Post
    Wow it looks great congratulations guys .. I have on questions from everyone if 100cc bike have top speed of 80km/h to 85 than why would people prefer knowing any 70cc chonda can easily hit 85 speed?? Im not talking about comfort etc.. A month back i was planing on selling one of my chonda in order to get 100cc bikes for long tours i talked with shopkeeper he recommend me CG125 coz it have power and speed he said 125 is much better for pillion ride in northern areas than 100cc so i changed my mind get 125 for tour..since than i have been thinking why would someone spent 80k on bike instead he could get 125 in good condition around 70k...im not a honda fan boy just a noob never owned any 100cc bikes :-)


    Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
    makes sense...atleast i think the same...700k ki new mehran lenay se 1000 times behtar hai insan itne me 2005/6 ki city/liana lele :p

  16. #855
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Horse_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,364
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mein ne UD100 2014, koi taqreeban 42000 ki li he, and I like it.

    Sent via tapatalk
    현대 애인

  17. #856
    PakWheeler Follow
    ribbyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    561
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can any UD-100 user tell that the bike is available now in market or not?.....

    kindly share the contact number of dealers of your city so that price and availability can be checked please....

  18. #857
    PakWheeler Follow
    ribbyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    561
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    anyone??????????????/

  19. #858
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribbyun View Post
    anyone??????????????/
    Go to rwp waris khan murree road and u will find many ud 100 their

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  20. #859
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribbyun View Post
    Can any UD-100 user tell that the bike is available now in market or not?.....

    kindly share the contact number of dealers of your city so that price and availability can be checked please....
    dont go for it...buy a branded honda for a better feel and best resald...ud100 have zero resale

  21. #860
    PakWheeler Follow
    ribbyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    561
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Go to rwp waris khan murree road and u will find many ud 100 their

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk
    brother went their,,,but couldnt find any ud 100

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •