Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: my new bike bandit

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoaib114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Age
    25
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    maqk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bandit are suzuki bikes right? love its looks
    Currently riding a Unique 100, also riding big b's suzuki gs 150 [too heavy ]
    Which 1 better Honda 125 or Suzuki GS 150 ? Next ride - Suzuki GD110

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Dude do install side mirrors
    People in this country think that by removing side mirrors their bikes look dashing but in reality these mirrors are life savers
    So for your as well as well as for others' safety do install them
    Kai ye na ho k ap k bandit ki band baj jaey

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Talhadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,111
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    How to differentiate between a custom paid and non-custom paid bike ?
    Auction sheet ? Well it is most probably not available with the old bikes ? So what to do ? .... Also If the bike comes with the transfer deed and transfer on one person name to another ,than should it be considered legal as well ?
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoaib114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Age
    25
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ha yar bejne ka mode h

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoaib114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Age
    25
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ha bejna h jo series buyer h wo sirf rabta kare please 03337758834

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talhadon View Post
    How to differentiate between a custom paid and non-custom paid bike ?
    Auction sheet ? Well it is most probably not available with the old bikes ? So what to do ? .... Also If the bike comes with the transfer deed and transfer on one person name to another ,than should it be considered legal as well ?
    non custom bikes does not have any papers. even if it is having a number plate and file, its fake.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    so how we make them legal

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoaib114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Age
    25
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ha bai bus bejna h

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    sarsalan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shoaib114 View Post
    Ha bai bus bejna h
    Pm kar muje

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    maqk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yaar aur tasviren to lagao, hm to bs pics k liye aate hain yahaa
    Currently riding a Unique 100, also riding big b's suzuki gs 150 [too heavy ]
    Which 1 better Honda 125 or Suzuki GS 150 ? Next ride - Suzuki GD110

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Talhadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,111
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    non custom bikes does not have any papers. even if it is having a number plate and file, its fake.

    Yar I don't get it .... If the bike got registration number and chasis and engine number written on it and can be transferred to other owner name than should the bike is legal ? or illegal ?

    Because I have listen from random people that , Usually non-custom paid bikes don't come with the auction sheet but they having papers !

    Some says Old bikes which are imported in manufactured season probably don't have the auction sheet ,As there is a different rule on that times about importing !


    Extremely misconception here !
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talhadon View Post
    Yar I don't get it .... If the bike got registration number and chasis and engine number written on it and can be transferred to other owner name than should the bike is legal ? or illegal ?

    Because I have listen from random people that , Usually non-custom paid bikes don't come with the auction sheet but they having papers !

    Some says Old bikes which are imported in manufactured season probably don't have the auction sheet ,As there is a different rule on that times about importing !


    Extremely misconception here !
    if it can be transferred without any issues, then it is legal. in the case of ncp, you just have the bike and the key. the documents made are either of some other bike of the same model. for example you are in Lahore and i am riding the same bike of your model having the number of your bike and documents as well in Karachi. but the normal police walas wont be able to catch it. such documents can be very easily made by just paying some money but it cannot be transferred to any other name because i wont be the original owner. auction sheet is not available in the case of alot of imported vehicles but it surely has the clearing letter from the port which one have to show to get the car or bike registered. in the case of ncp, one does not have anything. i know alot of people having ncp cars here in Karachi having registration numbers of other cities and they drive it without any issues. you just have to be aware of the custom walay or excise police.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Talhadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,111
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    if it can be transferred without any issues, then it is legal. in the case of ncp, you just have the bike and the key. the documents made are either of some other bike of the same model. for example you are in Lahore and i am riding the same bike of your model having the number of your bike and documents as well in Karachi. but the normal police walas wont be able to catch it. such documents can be very easily made by just paying some money but it cannot be transferred to any other name because i wont be the original owner. auction sheet is not available in the case of alot of imported vehicles but it surely has the clearing letter from the port which one have to show to get the car or bike registered. in the case of ncp, one does not have anything. i know alot of people having ncp cars here in Karachi having registration numbers of other cities and they drive it without any issues. you just have to be aware of the custom walay or excise police.


    Okay ,What if there is no clearing letter from port and auction sheet ,Yet the bike was registered previously in some other city than lahore and can be transferred on other owner name ? Considered as legal ?

    What if I need to investigate on the the history of the bike i.e Custom cleared and CIA check ? Should I need to go the city where it is registered ?
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^Customs cleared bike will have complete documents file either with the owner himself or the excise department where the bike is registered. If the docs are not there then the bike is illegal. Before buying the bike, make sure to check that the complete file is available.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoaib114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Age
    25
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    12000 ka bejna h

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nfsmostwanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,242
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    bs 12000 ya 1 lac 20 hazaar?

  18. #37
    PakWheeler Follow
    k-four-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shoaib114 View Post
    my new bike bandit -1351674
    Is that a 3 cylinder bike? How about engine CCs (aka displacement)?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •