Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lost My Bike Registration Book

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    sherry56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Lost My Bike Registration Book

    Today I lost my bike's registration book. RIQ-202 if any one found it kindly post it.2ndly I want to know dats wats the effect of duplicate registration on value of bike.its 2013 model n was registered in nov. Almost 1200km driven till now.n also the procedure of duplicate book. Thanx in advance for any help

    Sent from my GT-I9100P using PW Forums mobile app


  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mere bhai f.I.r katwao. Phir eto ofice jao. Pay few k to agent 1 week baad copy ml jae g. I lost reg bok ov my bike in 2010 nd using fir since then. Har saal New fir bmwata hun

    Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using PW Forums mobile app
    legend will revive soon

  3. #22
    Newbie Follow
    wajidnaeem11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default lost bike copy

    meri bike ki copy wash ho gye any one have any idea for duplicate copy creteria and iski fee kia hy ????

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    atharali1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Guys due to tragedy my bike cd 70 copy lost and no chance to find it again now I want to make duplicate kindly tell me complete process

    Sent from my D6633 using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    Navqam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    After "Original File Return" methodology, duplicate book does not make any difference. The genuity lies in the original documents which are held with the present owner. I don't know why people make such big issues with "duplicate" books. These are also issued by the same authority, which issues the "original" one. Its not a big deal IMO. Everything can be verified by the issuing authority.

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    atharali1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navqam View Post
    After "Original File Return" methodology, duplicate book does not make any difference. The genuity lies in the original documents which are held with the present owner. I don't know why people make such big issues with "duplicate" books. These are also issued by the same authority, which issues the "original" one. Its not a big deal IMO. Everything can be verified by the issuing authority.
    Kindly share the procedure of duplicate book 📖

    Sent from my D6633 using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    Navqam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atharali1027 View Post
    Kindly share the procedure of duplicate book 

    Sent from my D6633 using PW Forums mobile app
    You can get the required information from:

    Excise & Taxation - Government of Punjab

    http://www.excise-punjab.gov.pk/down..._Form_Urdu.pdf

    Download the required form and do the needful. Best of Luck !

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    atharali1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navqam View Post
    You can get the required information from:

    Excise & Taxation - Government of Punjab

    http://www.excise-punjab.gov.pk/down..._Form_Urdu.pdf

    Download the required form and do the needful. Best of Luck !
    Thnks mate

    Sent from my D6633 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •