Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Bike Engine Problem

Asalam o Alikum,

I want urgent help and quick replies from experts, i have Hero 70cc 2007 model bike, recently, i noticed that its engine is not as powerful as it use to be, in terms of strength and pick up, when i pick someone at the back, it becomes more difficult to ride, from last 2 weeks the bike is giving white smoke from downside of the engine, i went to the mechanic, changed oil (Honda Oil). My mechanic told me that rings of your bike are weak, they need to replace, he told me half engine will be opened n then everything along with rings n other engine parts would be replaced, he told me that 2500 rupees, would be total cost. Everything would be in that including parts and labor. He told me that would be genuine work, if you want to replace parts with chinese parts then it will cost upto 1200 rupees or malaysian parts would cost 1600 rupees,

I need suggestions that should i get my bike repaired, is 2500 rupees ok for the work i mentioned? or should i sell this bike after getting it repaired as it will cause problems in future?

Actually, i accept that i neglected my bike in terms of its maintenance, oil change, i changed oil after every 3 months and went for tuning forgetting that oil should be changed according to the mileage and running. I would be careful in future as i write down these things, Another question how much KMS are enough before i change oil, what engine oil is best for Hero 70cc 2007 model , Awaiting your response.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's a 2007 model and you don't really bother about your bike's maintenance so it's normal. Infact the bike served you well. Your bike is Chinese. Why bother going for branded parts. He might charge 2500 and install Chinese parts. Tell hiim you want to install Chinese parts. Tell him to make a list of parts and you go buy the parts yourself. Provide him the parts and the job would take few hours so better get the bike overhauled infront of yourself.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Almost ye 2000 se 2500 tk ka khatcha hai dont worry do ahead n change it bro
    ALLAH U MMA SALLE ALAA MUHAMMADIN WA BAARIQ WASALLAM

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jakoozd View Post
    It's a 2007 model and you don't really bother about your bike's maintenance so it's normal. Infact the bike served you well. Your bike is Chinese. Why bother going for branded parts. He might charge 2500 and install Chinese parts. Tell hiim you want to install Chinese parts. Tell him to make a list of parts and you go buy the parts yourself. Provide him the parts and the job would take few hours so better get the bike overhauled infront of yourself.
    thanks, ma aisa he karunga, i am going to get it repaired on saturday. Would post all the things that i get in to it, I want to buy the best parts for my bike so that i can be trouble free for a long time. The only reason i have not bought honda motorcyle and even resist in buying new bike because the increase theft and snatching in Hyderabad region.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JustFarooq View Post
    Almost ye 2000 se 2500 tk ka khatcha hai dont worry do ahead n change it bro
    Thanks, ma saturday ko karwaunga ka kam bike ka. Hope it goes well.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rameezahmed2 View Post
    thanks, ma aisa he karunga, i am going to get it repaired on saturday. Would post all the things that i get in to it, I want to buy the best parts for my bike so that i can be trouble free for a long time. The only reason i have not bought honda motorcyle and even resist in buying new bike because the increase theft and snatching in Hyderabad region.
    Yea man it's so sad. My brand new CG E2 was snatched last year. BTW even if you are installing high quality parts. If you don't give regular and proper maintainence to your bike it would not perform the way you want it perform.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jakoozd View Post
    Yea man it's so sad. My brand new CG E2 was snatched last year. BTW even if you are installing high quality parts. If you don't give regular and proper maintainence to your bike it would not perform the way you want it perform.
    I did get it repaired yesterday, it almost took all day, i went to the mechanic at around 12 p.m in the afternoon, after that he started working on my bike from 12:30 p.m and with a lot of breaks in between and wasting time due to talking and repairing other bikes, the work was completed at 70 p.m

It cost me about 3780 rupees, he put in ring and walls of RT company, i have no idea is it genuine or not i did not even ask him for that, i told before the work was started that i want him to put everything genuine in my bike. He said ok to me. Almost all things like timing chain, walls, rings, etc were of R&T company. i hope it gets well with time. He told me that now its up to me that how i drive my bike and in that way the engine would perform and give me better performance in the future, He told me to run bike 20-25 days at not more than 40 speed and also i should not pick anyone on the back for the same period and ride it myself. He said change the oil after 4 days again.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rameezahmed2 View Post
    I did get it repaired yesterday, it almost took all day, i went to the mechanic at around 12 p.m in the afternoon, after that he started working on my bike from 12:30 p.m and with a lot of breaks in between and wasting time due to talking and repairing other bikes, the work was completed at 70 p.m

It cost me about 3780 rupees, he put in ring and walls of RT company, i have no idea is it genuine or not i did not even ask him for that, i told before the work was started that i want him to put everything genuine in my bike. He said ok to me. Almost all things like timing chain, walls, rings, etc were of R&T company. i hope it gets well with time. He told me that now its up to me that how i drive my bike and in that way the engine would perform and give me better performance in the future, He told me to run bike 20-25 days at not more than 40 speed and also i should not pick anyone on the back for the same period and ride it myself. He said change the oil after 4 days again.
    Bro yoyr bike is now in breakin period Ap at least 200km tk Hath halka rkh kr chalayen n change engine oil after 300 to 400km and avoid double sawari as much u can. Mene B past me apne yamaha junoon k ring piston change krwaye they me ne malaysian purchase kia tha japanees kafi coslty tha almost japani 1500 ka tha or malaysian mene 450 ka lia tha or wo 100cc hai uski maintainace 70 se kfi mehngi B hoti hai Ap koi bike ko agar japani ring piston us ne daala hai to sahi charges hain agr malasian ya local hai to boht hi mehnga kaam kia us ne
    ALLAH U MMA SALLE ALAA MUHAMMADIN WA BAARIQ WASALLAM

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JustFarooq View Post
    Bro yoyr bike is now in breakin period Ap at least 200km tk Hath halka rkh kr chalayen n change engine oil after 300 to 400km and avoid double sawari as much u can. Mene B past me apne yamaha junoon k ring piston change krwaye they me ne malaysian purchase kia tha japanees kafi coslty tha almost japani 1500 ka tha or malaysian mene 450 ka lia tha or wo 100cc hai uski maintainace 70 se kfi mehngi B hoti hai Ap koi bike ko agar japani ring piston us ne daala hai to sahi charges hain agr malasian ya local hai to boht hi mehnga kaam kia us ne
    G haan, Ma halka he hath rakh raha hu, par sabar qarna bara muskil ha, ma ne abhi tak double sawari nahi uthai. Mujhe mere mechanic ne kaha ke ap 1000 km tak halka hath rakhay or 30-40 se opar na chalai. Bhai RT company ka ring dal diya ha mechanic ne, pata nahi japanese ha ya chinese, behral ma thoray arsay baad isko sell kardunga, or honda 70cc 2011 model ya hero 70cc 2012 model le lunga

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List