Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 224
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan -Rebadged Robisson BYQ150

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan -Rebadged Robisson BYQ150

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371606

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371667

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371616

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371617

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371613


    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371609

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371611

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371666

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371664

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371670

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371665

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371668

    DERBI 150 Launched in Pakistan Rebadged Robisson BYQ150 -1371669

    A much talked about and Anticipated bike Which was rumored as RSV4 turn out to be a DERBI 150 which if looked in detail is a re-badged tailored version specially for Pakistan note that its not an international bike and Derbi do not market it any where in the world so far.

    We don't have any technical specs of this bike so far that what engine output is and what other PK tailored facilities are added or removed from the base BYQ150 model.


    In any case price is like a last nail in its coffin.


    DERBI 150cc (AS ravi Guys calling it)
    Introductory Price :: 299,000/-



    Ref#

    https://www.facebook.com/ravipiaggio125

    Derbi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  2. #41
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Meri GS150 is the best... :p

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i suspect its same 2 valve engine.....humm . take your normal rp . bore 150cc piston in it. engine wise to same ker hi dia ha ma ne , cosmetics are awsum . but menu ki .
    legend will revive soon

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    big disaapointment price wise

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    cursedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    765
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What about test ride? are they offering it?
    3D Printers | 3D Printing | Biotechnology
    www.grit3d.com

  6. #45
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,203
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Finally 150 a gayee shape is good infact nicest shape and same looks like Robinson BYQ and where the hell piaggio logo blue one I love it on bike but it looks no where on bike except on plastic rear plate. Price tag insane 3 lakh omg should not be more than 175 k bewaqoof bnanae k lie sub ko pakistan ke he sarzameen mili hai public ka koi nhe sochta even company don't think of it's sale that it can damage sale too. ( chalo atlas honda ko apna deluxe bachanay k lie aik aur mooka mil gya lolxxx ) . Lagta hai AHL ne kalay bakroon ke ache qurbani dee hue hai as sadka to safe their product sale isi lie kisi dusre product ke ase insane prices dekhne k lie atee hain.
    -

  7. 07-03-2014, 12:47 AM

    PakWheeler


  8. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    saad.bukhari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Finally 150 a gayee shape is good infact nicest shape and same looks like Robinson BYQ and where the hell piaggio logo blue one I love it on bike but it looks no where on bike except on plastic rear plate. Price tag insane 3 lakh omg should not be more than 175 k bewaqoof bnanae k lie sub ko pakistan ke he sarzameen mili hai public ka koi nhe sochta even company don't think of it's sale that it can damage sale too. ( chalo atlas honda ko apna deluxe bachanay k lie aik aur mooka mil gya lolxxx ) . Lagta hai AHL ne kalay bakroon ke ache qurbani dee hue hai as sadka to safe their product sale isi lie kisi dusre product ke ase insane prices dekhne k lie atee hain.
    O bhai un ka kia ja rha hai unki kon sa inventory waste ho rhi hai... unho na to advance mai full amount lay k booking pay mangwani hai 1 month mai apko china say bike magwa dain *** 1 bolt bhi uska yahan fit nhi hona... apna commission apni jaib mai dalin ***. .. insane price rakh di hai... ksi ko chahyia hi nhi k ya bike khreday... khud hi price km kren ***

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    Libertine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Again as expected no Aprilia. If this is indeed a REAL Derbi then 300,000 is a really good price. However, Derbi has no such model internationally. If I am wrong, please point me towards this model of Derbi on the web. Duties alone on a brand new bike is $12 per cc. 150X12= $1800 = 1800 X 107 = Rs 192,600.

    Are you telling me there is a Derbi bike out there which costs $1000. Let's assume Ravi Piaggio got these at international dealer rates, I still doubt there is a Derbi bike out there for that cheap. This is a re-badged Chinese assembled bike for Piaggio, imported from China. These are no Italian import, or even a Spanish made import since Derbi bikes are made in Spain but owned by Piaggio group.

    And as I said the bike launched will be above 2 lacs, even though people were expecting it to be in 150,000 Rs range.

  10. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    saad.bukhari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Again as expected no Aprilia. If this is indeed a REAL Derbi then 300,000 is a really good price. However, Derbi has no such model internationally. If I am wrong, please point me towards this model of Derbi on the web. Duties alone on a brand new bike is $12 per cc. 150X12= $1800 = 1800 X 107 = Rs 192,600.

    Are you telling me there is a Derbi bike out there which costs $1000. Let's assume Ravi Piaggio got these at international dealer rates, I still doubt there is a Derbi bike out there for that cheap. This is a re-badged Chinese assembled bike for Piaggio, imported from China. These are no Italian import, or even a Spanish made import since Derbi bikes are made in Spain but owned by Piaggio group.

    And as I said the bike launched will be above 2 lacs, even though people were expecting it to be in 150,000 Rs range.
    Yar reconditioned cars k lia to $ 8/ cc hai... apko ya $12/cc confirm hai?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    Libertine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saad.bukhari1 View Post
    Yar reconditioned cars k lia to $ 8/ cc hai... apko ya $12/cc confirm hai?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Duties for cars are NOT calculated on PER CC . There are different slabs for different engine displacements. For European cars, it's based on ITP values.

    Only duties for bikes are calculated on PER CC. And yes, I am sure it's $12 per cc for 125cc bike.

  12. #50
    PakWheeler Follow
    saad.bukhari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ic ka yahi solution hai k india say bikes direct import krna ki permission day de govt.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #51
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I cant understand why people are talking about aprilla. we dont need aprills we need pakistan manufactured or assembled bikes. imported bikes always cost high so we dont need a imported bike

  14. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saad.bukhari1 View Post
    Ic ka yahi solution hai k india say bikes direct import krna ki permission day de govt. Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    india say bike kia sasti paray gi agar ap yamaha fz16 import karna chaho to 9$ pr cc k hasab say custom 141000 bike ki price 140k total 281000 shipping charges and bala bala 300k crossed now what u say imort karni hay kia

  15. #53
    PakWheeler Follow
    Libertine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNOON007 View Post
    I cant understand why people are talking about aprilla. we dont need aprills we need pakistan manufactured or assembled bikes. imported bikes always cost high so we dont need a imported bike
    All good, but then please don't cry if your bike falls apart within a year. Pakistani manufacturing and assembling capability is not on par with the western world. You might get a cheap locally manufactured and assembled bike, but it would not last longer than it's European or Japanese counterpart.

  16. #54
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    All good, but then please don't cry if your bike falls apart within a year. Pakistani manufacturing and assembling capability is not on par with the western world. You might get a cheap locally manufactured and assembled bike, but it would not last longer than it's European or Japanese counterpart.
    I agreed that k pakistani bikes k guality bohat avhi nahin hay lakin itni bhi gandi nshin hay agar ap 1 bike ko thek tarah say rakho to bike 100k km aram say karti hay ahl 125 yamaha junoon are the examples aur 100 k 2 din main to hotay nahin hain 5 sal to lag hi jayian ab aur kia chatay ho ap bike k who 100 sal chaly

  17. #55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Atlas Honda Must Be Very Pleased With These Launches By Ravi

  18. 07-03-2014, 10:24 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed.

  19. #56
    PakWheeler Follow
    18mentos18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aprilia Pakistan|Gallery
    Shiver 750,RS4,RSV4,RSV4 R ABS

  20. #57
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Juste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The brochure says price is Introductory, does it mean we should expect lower price in future?


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

  21. #58
    PakWheeler Follow
    MTS89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juste View Post
    The brochure says price is Introductory, does it mean we should expect lower price in future?


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    actually expect higher prices in future

  22. #59
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is aprillia really comming to Pakistan seems to be a Yahudi Saazish!






    but on the side Note Aprillia along Derbi is really comming.

    Quote Originally Posted by 18mentos18 View Post
    Aprilia Pakistan|Gallery
    Shiver 750,RS4,RSV4,RSV4 R ABS
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  23. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Is aprillia really comming to Pakistan seems to be a Yahudi Saazish!but on the side Note Aprillia along Derbi is really comming.
    aprilla launch ho bhi gai to kia fida who kun si sasti ho gi who to in cbr inazuma say bhi costly ho gi

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •