Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Aprillia being officially launched in Pakistan by Xtreme Motor sports

Im proud to announce that my best buddies Mian Omer & Mian Yuccaf zaffar at xtreme motor sports have acquired Aprillia dealership in Pakistan
    They are the first official private entity to introduce Aprillia in Pakistan.

There gonna be launching two models for now
    RSV4 125 (1200cc) &
    Shiver 750

Aprilia is an Italian motorcycle company, one of the marques owned by Piaggio. Aprilia started as a scooter manufacturer, but has come to be known for its race-winning sportsbikes.
    Wikipedia

Fb page Link: https://www.facebook.com/xms25

stay tuned to this thread for more updates...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aftabmohi View Post
    The same ppl who can afford to keep Ferrari/Porche etc that can cost possibly more than 10 MillionSent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    how many ferreri and porche are in pakistan these cars have 6000cc and 600hp above engines and you are comparing these with this 125cc and 15hp little bike.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For such people EVERY bike in the world is available readily including FULL spare parts and mechanic availability. Such people do not need to wait for Aprilia launch, they can get Ducati, Harley-Davidson, BMW and every other bike from private importers like Ryders or Wills.Such importers not only offer full OEM parts but also ANY and I mean ANY performance part which the customer wish to have. And these people will NEVER pay 1 million for a tiny 125cc bike which makes just 15 hp. The class of people you talk of do not NEED xtreme motors to launch any thing, they already have access to ALL bikes in the world !!

And also, there is only one 'L'' in Aprilia. Get that corrected in the title of the thread. LMAO, I think xtreme were in such a hurry to 'launch' this bike that they forgot to even check the spelling of its name

Quote Originally Posted by aftabmohi View Post
    The same ppl who can afford to keep Ferrari/Porche etc that can cost possibly more than 10 Million

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aprilia in Pakistan wow. Who the hell would spend 1 million on a 125?
    Fail strategy.
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Men ney extreme motors key facebook page per comment kya tha key "aprilia ravi waley launch kar rhe han aur shor extreme walin ney dal rakha hai" to inhon ney mera comment delete kar key block kar dya mujhe lagta hai such karwa lag gaya

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how cheap can one get..

claiming outright about official dealership rights for a brand of motorcycles out of nowhere - specially when you already have their parent co. (ricksha makers) dealing with a local Pakistani entity for decades.

If anyone recalls there also was a "JEEP" dealership in Karachi that nicely pocketed monies and left because they only had imported a handful of trucks (political dhanda) to sell at full + premium retail prices.

The same happened again with the old BMW E36 imports of the 90s.. small time gray market importers claimed dealer rights and ran off after selling all their little stock.

Now this - a little factor is that Ravi is importing them but who is providing after sales service, For such bikes its best to deal directly with the local agent. e.g. If I want to buy a new busa I would contact Pakistan Suzuki Motorcycles, not some face book fanpage.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If anyone recalls there also was a "JEEP" dealership in Karachi that nicely pocketed monies and left because they only had imported a handful of trucks (political dhanda) to sell at full + premium retail prices.
    was is school that time --- it was a treat to watch while traveling via KTC Isuzu Buses - Korangi Road DHA .
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

8. 14-03-2014, 04:42 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aprilia Shiver 750 and RS4 125 reached Ravi Automobiles Raiwind Road for Lahore Auto Show

Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images   

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saad.bukhari1 View Post
    Aprilia Shiver 750 and RS4 125 reached Ravi Automobiles Raiwind Road for Lahore Auto Show

That RS4 125 in Yellow looks delicious.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    That RS4 125 in Yellow looks delicious.
    For more pix visit official page of Aprilia Pakistan on Facebook.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by automatic_boy View Post
    Yep! they are expensive! and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay slower than japanese counterparts ... WTF is wrong with this nation either 2 cylinders or a inline four busa.. can someone launch a inline four 600-1000 ?
    Way slower? Haha. I think you are living in a bubble of your own. Please check stats to see how many MOTO GP Championships have Aprilia won with RSV4 and how many Yamaha has won with R1. You will have your answer then.

The problem with Pakistan is that no one knows jack beyond Hondas, Suzukis, and Yamahas. None of these are prestigious brands. More like mass market for people who cannot afford Italian thoroughbreds.

If you were abroad and you said, I will have R1 over a Ducati Panigale or an Aprilia RSV. People will raise their eyebrows and more likely to leave you alone to rant about your Gixers, R1s and CBRs.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Way slower? Haha. I think you are living in a bubble of your own. Please check stats to see how many MOTO GP Championships have Aprilia won with RSV4 and how many Yamaha has won with R1. You will have your answer then.

The problem with Pakistan is that no one knows jack beyond Hondas, Suzukis, and Yamahas. None of these are prestigious brands. More like mass market for people who cannot afford Italian thoroughbreds.

If you were abroad and you said, I will have R1 over a Ducati Panigale or an Aprilia RSV. People will raise their eyebrows and more likely to leave you alone to rant about your Gixers, R1s and CBRs.
    you are comparing Apples with oranges my friend, Understand the post first. RSV4 and RS4 125 quite different....
    RIP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    you are comparing Apples with oranges my friend, Understand the post first. RSV4 and RS4 125 quite different....

Yaar jahalat ki bhi aik had hoti hai.

You can only compare this way. Use Google. I am fed up providing justifications for the illiterate masses of Pakistan who are stuck up on their Gixers, R1s and CBRs.

Aprilia RS 4 125 VS Honda CBR 125/150R VS YZF R 125 - All are 125 cc bikes.

Aprilia RSV4 1000 VS Yamaha R1 VS Honda GSXR 1000 VS CBR 1000RR VS Kawasaki Ninja Z1000 VS MV Agusta F4 1000S VS Ducati Panigale etc. All of these are 1000 cc bikes

I am NOT comparing Apples with Oranges buddy but these nincompoops are who don't know jack beyond Japanese bikes.

These people are comparing Aprilia RS4 125 which is a 125cc bike with Yamaha R1/ Honda CBR 10000RR/ Suzuki Hayabusa etc. which are 1000cc and above bikes and declaring Japanese bikes to be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY faster.

You are supposed to compare Aprilia RSV4 1000cc which is a different bike than Aprilia RS4 125cc with R1s and CBR 1000s. Compare like for like and see whether Aprilias and Ducatis are better than Japanese bikes or not.

For the rest, I would quote Einstein here. "
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Baki akalmand key liyey ishara hi kaafi hai. Use Google to know the truth.

Mein ab thak gaya hoon samjhatey samjhatey. Inhein abhi tak yeh hi nahin pata key Aprilia RS4 125 aur Aprilia RSV4 1000 do different bikes hein. Agey kya baat karni.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And I can bet Aprilia RS 4 125 will beat Honda CBR 125/150R and Yamaha YZF R 125 on the track with much ease. The MOTO GP 125 cc results speaks for itself. See how many times have Aprilia won the MOTO GP 125cc championship with their RS125. You will have your answer. CBR 125 and Yamaha YZF R 125 don't even come close.

So, in both 1000cc and 125 cc MOTO GP Championship classes Aprilia is the leader with the most wins, and has been for some years now.

Google yourself for facts and proof of what I said above.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here are the official statistics for MOTO GP 125 cc class. See who has won how many championships and on which bikes. Last title won by Honda was in 2005 by Swiss Thomas L?thi. See who has been winning the title lately.

List of 125cc/Moto3 Motorcycle World Champions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry I got apples and oranges totally wrong here. You are correct.
    Btw Point is about bang for the buck.
    Cbr 125 is 6 something and rs4 125 is 10 so basically one would get the cbr 600...

as budget buyer will not care for Italianness.....

But for the flagship bike and premium buyer does care but it is not launched here.
    RIP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The pinnacle of motorbiking world is called Superbike World Championships equivalent to F1 or Formula 1. The top most category in the competitive world of motorbiking where only 1000cc bikes are allowed. Now, see the link posted below to see how many championships has Aprilia won with RSV4 1000. No doubt Japanese bikes are highly competitive but to say that Aprilias and Ducatis are WAYYYYYYYY slower than their Japanese counterparts is just jahalat.

List of Superbike World champions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    Sorry I got apples and oranges totally wrong here. You are correct.
    Btw Point is about bang for the buck.
    Cbr 125 is 6 something and rs4 125 is 10 so basically one would get the cbr 600...

as budget buyer will not care for Italianness.....

But for the flagship bike and premium buyer does care but it is not launched here.
    Yaar, you have a point. But iska jawab mein is tarhan doon ga. People who buy Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis don't give a toss about bang for the buck. Because they know Japanese engineering is no match for Italian craftsmanship. Puri duniya ko pata hai. Same is the case here.

But hum yeh behas kar saktey hein key Ferrari yaan Lamborghini yaan Aprilia yaan Ducati yaan MV Augusta Pakistan mein launch nahin honi chahiyey because people don't have such deep pockets here. They can't pay over the top for Italian manufacturing like people happily do in the west, because they know their worth. That's debatable.

And for the premium buyer they brought the flagship model of Aprilia, RSV 1000 which has won several Superbike Championship titles. So, they brought bikes to cater for all levels of buyer.

Now, do keep in mind that you cannot wish to buy a Ferrari Italia or Lamborghini Aventador in the price of a Nissan GTR or Honda NSX. Jis bandey ney Ferrari Italia yaan Lamborghini Aventador leni hai usey pata hai key Italian cars several times more expensive than their Japanese counterparts like Nissan GTR or Honda NSX.

Same is the case with Aprilia, Ducati, MV Augusta VS Honda CBR, Yamaha R1, Kawasaki Ninja, Suzuki GXSR.

Afford na kar pana kisi cheez ko aik alehda baat hai. But yeh kehna key jo cheez afford nahin kar saktey woh jo shayad afford kar saktey hein us sey buri hai. Yeh to paglon wali baat hai.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aprillia being officially launched in Pakistan by Xtreme Motor sports -1377618

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think u should correct your knowledge here last time aprilia participated in motogp class motorcycle championship as factory team is in 2002 - 2004 with there prototype aprilia rs cube and they are out off premier class since then and never won single race, i m not talking about crt teams ... Japanese manufacturers always gave tough time to italian manufacturers in motogp... first time in previous 40 years ducati beats Japaneses in 2007 since then ducati is out off top 3 positions... rs4v, r1, cbr, these are road bikes derived from motogp technology and downgraded ... motogp bikes are totally different.. prototypes and build for performance after every single race engine is either replaced or overhauled... yamaha m1, honda rc214v, ducati gp13..... kawasaki, suzuki, aprilia, mv augusta, triumph, beneli.. they are out of motogp...

List of 500cc/MotoGP Motorcycle World Champions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The pinnacle of motorbiking world is called Superbike World Championships equivalent to F1 or Formula 1. The top most category in the competitive world of motorbiking where only 1000cc bikes are allowed. Now, see the link posted below to see how many championships has Aprilia won with RSV4 1000. No doubt Japanese bikes are highly competitive but to say that Aprilias and Ducatis are WAYYYYYYYY slower than their Japanese counterparts is just jahalat.

List of Superbike World champions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ahaan so you are saying ducati 1098 and 1198 is 1000 cc .... formula 1 and motogp is where manufacturers comes up with there prototypes and future technology these machines costs millions of dollars of research.... not with there road models like in super bike .... never ever compare formula 1 and motogp premier class with other racing classes.. super bike champion ship is based on those bikes which is currently available in markets gsx cbr etc .... super bike is also under FIM it doesn't mean its motogp....

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

User Tag List