Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Aprillia being officially launched in Pakistan by Xtreme Motor sports

Im proud to announce that my best buddies Mian Omer & Mian Yuccaf zaffar at xtreme motor sports have acquired Aprillia dealership in Pakistan
    They are the first official private entity to introduce Aprillia in Pakistan.

There gonna be launching two models for now
    RSV4 125 (1200cc) &
    Shiver 750

Aprilia is an Italian motorcycle company, one of the marques owned by Piaggio. Aprilia started as a scooter manufacturer, but has come to be known for its race-winning sportsbikes.
    Wikipedia

Fb page Link: https://www.facebook.com/xms25

stay tuned to this thread for more updates...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Yaar jahalat ki bhi aik had hoti hai.

You can only compare this way. Use Google. I am fed up providing justifications for the illiterate masses of Pakistan who are stuck up on their Gixers, R1s and CBRs.

Aprilia RS 4 125 VS Honda CBR 125/150R VS YZF R 125 - All are 125 cc bikes.

Aprilia RSV4 1000 VS Yamaha R1 VS Honda GSXR 1000 VS CBR 1000RR VS Kawasaki Ninja Z1000 VS MV Agusta F4 1000S VS Ducati Panigale etc. All of these are 1000 cc bikes

I am NOT comparing Apples with Oranges buddy but these nincompoops are who don't know jack beyond Japanese bikes.

These people are comparing Aprilia RS4 125 which is a 125cc bike with Yamaha R1/ Honda CBR 10000RR/ Suzuki Hayabusa etc. which are 1000cc and above bikes and declaring Japanese bikes to be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY faster.

You are supposed to compare Aprilia RSV4 1000cc which is a different bike than Aprilia RS4 125cc with R1s and CBR 1000s. Compare like for like and see whether Aprilias and Ducatis are better than Japanese bikes or not.

For the rest, I would quote Einstein here. "
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Baki akalmand key liyey ishara hi kaafi hai. Use Google to know the truth.

Mein ab thak gaya hoon samjhatey samjhatey. Inhein abhi tak yeh hi nahin pata key Aprilia RS4 125 aur Aprilia RSV4 1000 do different bikes hein. Agey kya baat karni.
    illiterate masses of Pakistan......... you should take these words back .... i m a silent reader of pakwheels and never care much to reply due to these kind of words i am replying you.........you are also part of Pakistan............ before reply to any one you should update your knowledge .... you are comparing different classes at same time super bike with motogp... motogp with moto3.... tell me if Italians are way ahead and capable in engine design and technology then why FIM gave engine supply contract for moto2 category solely to honda....

3. 16-03-2014, 06:05 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by junaidmateen_mt View Post
    i think u should correct your knowledge here last time aprilia participated in motogp class motorcycle championship as factory team is in 2002 - 2004 with there prototype aprilia rs cube and they are out off premier class since then and never won single race, i m not talking about crt teams ... Japanese manufacturers always gave tough time to italian manufacturers in motogp... first time in previous 40 years ducati beats Japaneses in 2007 since then ducati is out off top 3 positions... rs4v, r1, cbr, these are road bikes derived from motogp technology and downgraded ... motogp bikes are totally different.. prototypes and build for performance after every single race engine is either replaced or overhauled... yamaha m1, honda rc214v, ducati gp13..... kawasaki, suzuki, aprilia, mv augusta, triumph, beneli.. they are out of motogp...

List of 500cc/MotoGP Motorcycle World Champions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Bhai jaan ankhein khol kar dekh lein apney kya link post kiya hai. It's of "500cc" MotoGP class. Please see the links I posted in previous posts of 125cc and 1000cc Superbike Championship. Apko pata hi nahin ap kya baat kar rahey hein. Gustakhi key liyey maafi chahta hoon.

5. 16-03-2014, 06:11 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

illiterate masses of Pakistan......... you should take these words back .... i m a silent reader of pakwheels and never care much to reply due to these kind of words i am replying you.........you are also part of Pakistan............ before reply to any one you should update your knowledge .... you are comparing different classes at same time super bike with motogp... motogp with moto3.... tell me if Italians are way ahead and capable in engine design and technology then why FIM gave engine supply contract for moto2 category solely to honda....
    P.S. I am NOT comparing different classes at the same time. I have used plain old simple English. We are just comparing the 125cc and 1000cc bikes Aprilia has launched in Pakistan, both of which have won several titles in their respective professional racing classes.

It just so happens that Aprilia RS125 and Aprilia RSV4 1000 have won several titles in these competitions. The reason behind bringing these motorbiking competitions onto the table was simply to prove the rubbish and rather absurd claims that Japanese bikes dominate the professional motorbiking world and somehow are WAYYYYYYYYYYY faster and better than their Italian counterparts like Ducati, Aprilia etc., whereas in reality it's the Italians that have dominated the motorbiking world for years. That's all. Hope I have clarified my stance here. It's always great to have healthy constructive discussions or even arguments based on facts. I am all for it.

7. 16-03-2014, 05:15 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai jaan ankhein khol kar dekh lein apney kya link post kiya hai. It's of "500cc" MotoGP class. Please see the links I posted in previous posts of 125cc and 1000cc Superbike Championship. Apko pata hi nahin ap kya baat kar rahey hein. Gustakhi key liyey maafi chahta hoon.
    bhai jan mujha pata ha ka ma na kaya post kiya ha .. bhai jan what i m saying is ka ... agar italian itna hi top notch hain too worlds premier class yani motogp main ma woh sirf aik victory hi kyun hasil ker saka pichala 40 sal main .. ma moto2 aur moto3 ki bat nai ker raha.. japanes na too 2012 sa moto2 category ma sa bhi italian ko bahir ker diya ha honda engine supply kera ga sab teams ko...

bhai jan its not 500cc class stats..... its complete stats of premier class motogp

motogp premier class... 500cc 2 stroke bikes change in 2002 to 990cc, then 800 then 999cc 4 strokes bikes fim change rules every year so that manufacturers comes up with new research new tech .... and this is what i am talking about that in premier league Italians are no way near Japaneses in tech advancement etc

moto2 250 cc 2 stroke change to 600 cc 4 stroke in 2010
    moto3 125 cc 2 stroke changed to 250 cc 4 stroke in 2012

aprilia rs4 125cc 4 stroke kabhi moto3 ma nahi aii ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Abay yar kyu sik fazool topic par lar rhay ho
    Dafa karo yar k italian best hay ya japani

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys, Just came back from the show, here is a copy of the brochures for the Aprilia Shiver 750 and RS4 125, with detailed specs. Price quoted was PKR 798,000 for RS4 125 and PKR 2.1MM for the 750 ( the price may be off by a couple of thousand because there was a lot of noise and I didn't get the complete figure.Aprillia being officially launched in Pakistan by Xtreme Motor sports -1377927Aprillia being officially launched in Pakistan by Xtreme Motor sports -1377928
    + Mera Dil Lahore Main Dafan Karna...
    ...Aur Mera Jisam Jo Chaho So Karo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by memphisblue View Post
    Guys, Just came back from the show, here is a copy of the brochures for the Aprilia Shiver 750 and RS4 125, with detailed specs. Price quoted was PKR 798,000 for RS4 125 and PKR 2.1MM for the 750 ( the price may be off by a couple of thousand because there was a lot of noise and I didn't get the complete figure.Aprillia being officially launched in Pakistan by Xtreme Motor sports -1377927Aprillia being officially launched in Pakistan by Xtreme Motor sports -1377928
    i was about to post it!
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

joke of the day a 125 is available for sale price only rs 985000 only

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai jan ankhain damagh dono hi allah ka fazal sa bohoot beheter kam ker raha ha ma na app ko yeh reply app ki isss bat pa kiya ha

post no 71 Way slower? Haha. I think you are living in a bubble of your own. Please check stats to see how many MOTO GP Championships have Aprilia won with RSV4 and how many Yamaha has won with R1. You will have your answer then.
    kaya app bata sakta ha ka aprilia na motogp ki kitni championships win ki hain rsv4 ka sath ...

Bhai ap yeh link dekh lo Aprilia ki kaunsi bikes ney 125cc, 250cc aur Superbike World Championships mein kab kab aur kitni dafa jeeta. Baaki apki akal ko salaam. Allah apki akal sey pardey hatayey. Mein ghunegar banda hoon, ho sakey to mujhe maaf kar dijiyey ga. Ab mera is link sey koi taluq nahin as I am getting one soon. Ap Gixers, CBRs, Ninjas aur YZFRs per guzara wujara karein. Ducatis, Aprilias, MV Augusta, Triumphs, Moto Guzzi etc. ap ki samajh sey bohat agey ki bikes hein. Corolla aur Civic Reborn ki technology Ferrari Lamborghini sey bohat uper hai. Ap builkul theek kehtey hein. My last post in this thread. Apna khayal rakhiyey ga. Allah nigheban. Pakistan Zindabad.

Aprilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

P.S. There is a correction with the price mentioned above.

Aprilia RS4 125 is for 985,000 Rs. 9 lacs and 85 thousand Rs.
    Aprilia Shiver 750 is for 21 lac Rs.
    Aprilia RSV4 1000 is for 35 lac Rs. (Not cleared customs yet, so final price might be a bit higher or lower than the approximated quoted price of 35 lacs)

Stay safe and be well everyone. Bidding farewell from this thread. Good bye.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JUNOON007 View Post
    joke of the day a 125 is available for sale price only rs 985000 only
    Yar is ki original price without tax he US$ 6,500 hay to is may joke wali kia baat hui
    Even people in Europe and USA are unable to afford it to hum kaisay afford kar sktay hay

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Yar is ki original price without tax he US$ 6,500 hay to is may joke wali kia baat hui
    Even people in Europe and USA are unable to afford it to hum kaisay afford kar sktay hay
    Pakistan ma har chez ki demand ha bas jayeb ma paisa hona chahye

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

P.S. There is a correction with the price mentioned above.

Aprilia RS4 125 is for 985,000 Rs. 9 lacs and 85 thousand Rs.
    Aprilia Shiver 750 is for 21 lac Rs.
    Aprilia RSV4 1000 is for 35 lac Rs. (Not cleared customs yet, so final price might be a bit higher or lower than the approximated quoted price of 35 lacs)

Stay safe and be well everyone. Bidding farewell from this thread. Good bye.
    Lo kar lo baat!!!
    Log piaggio derbi 150 cc ko lay kay complaint kar rahay hain k 3 Lac ki bohot expensive ha aur duasi taraf Aprilia 125 cc around 10 Lacs ki ha

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

985 Lacs for 125 Aprilla ..... I love to see it get smoked from local euro 2 CG
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aftabmohi View Post
    Lo kar lo baat!!!
    Log piaggio derbi 150 cc ko lay kay complaint kar rahay hain k 3 Lac ki bohot expensive ha aur duasi taraf Aprilia 125 cc around 10 Lacs ki ha

Exactly. Who is spending 10 lacs to get humiliated by other bikes flying past which also cost much less and are much more powerful. Might aswell just get a used Honda 125 serves the same purpose for a lot less cash. Nobody cares about it being italian or japaneese a 125cc engine will remain a 125cc. Being made in Italy or some other ''exotic'' country won't make it faster.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Yar is ki original price without tax he US$ 6,500 hay to is may joke wali kia baat huiEven people in Europe and USA are unable to afford it to hum kaisay afford kar sktay hay
    bhai yah joke nahin to aur kia hay k 1 125 chalo jitni bhi high technology ka ho 10 lakh ka launch kar dia hay agar dosray 125 say is main koi aur khas bat hay to ap batao

21. 17-03-2014, 08:23 AM

Site Banned

Reason
    Not needed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

aprilla aprilla lagai hui thi ho gai na bolti band price dakh k baray barun ki ho jati hay kuch log aisay hi jump martay rahtay hain

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BUT APRILIA SAYS....

DESIGN
    The livery and eye-catching forms of the Aprilia RS4 50 and RS4 125 echo the looks of the Factory version of the Aprilia RSV4 supersports bike. And the RS4 shares more than just a family resemblance with the most hardcore street version the bike dominating the world SBK championship.
    The design of the fairings and tank, the unique looks of the front end, with the headlights suspended over the gaping air intakes, and the spectacular tapered tail fairing are identical to their counterparts on V4 1000 cc supersports model that set new standards in terms of style and technical content for the superbike segment.
    Extensive aerodynamic studies have minimised surface areas without compromising wind protection, and the fairings showcase the superlative mechanicals of the Aprilia RS4 50 and Aprilia RS4 125 rather than conceal them. As a result, the frame and engine are not hidden away but proudly flaunted as fundamental elements of the design of Aprilia's new small supersports models. With the triple headlight, the Aprilia RS4 bikes have a decidedly aggressive look that lends a unique character to the entire front end. The LED taillight merges stunningly into the ultra-compact tail fairing and offers excellent luminosity.
    The fairing, product of extensive wind tunnel testing and race experience, offers excellent wind protection together with superb aerodynamic efficiency. And as well as contributing to the extremely aggressive looks of the bike, the top fairing and tail fairing also maximise performance in terms of speed. On Aprilia RS4 125, one additional detail underscores the level of sophistication of the bike: the exhaust, which is unmistakably inspired by competition machines, is completely integrated within the lower part of the fairing. A solution that is not just visually effective, but which also contributes significantly to the dynamics of the bike by helping to centralise masses.

ENGINES
    With the new RS4 50 and RS4 125, Aprilia confirms its global leadership in the small capacity sports and young-targeted bike segment, creating models that exceed the expectations of even the most discerning rider.
    The sophisticated chassis architecture of the Aprilia RS4 50 and RS4 125 is complemented by state of the art engines.
    The single cylinder 50 cc unit developed by Aprilia for the RS4 50 is a water cooled two-stroke with reed valve induction. The lubrication uses a separate mixing system with a variable capacity volumetric pump. The six speed gearbox lets the rider make full use of the performance of this class beating engine.
    The Aprilia RS4 is powered by an all new 125 cc water cooled 4 stroke single cylinder engine with four valves and electronic engine boasting a sophisticated double overhead camshaft (DOHC) valve timing system. This engine produces the maximum power output permitted for the class with a smooth, linear delivery and ecologically - as it meets even the strictest emissions regulations in effect.
    With a six speed gearbox allowing the rider to make full use of the power available in all conditions, the Aprilia RS4 125 offers unbeatable performance in its class not just in terms of absolute power at high engine speeds, but also in terms of usable power band, minimised vibration and outstanding mechanical reliability.

APRILIA QUICK SHIFT
    For the first time on a 125 bike, Aprilia offers the innovative Aprilia Quick Shift system, a sophisticated technical solution derived directly from the extraordinary big sister, RSV4 APRC, which in turn is derived directly from Aprilia's experience in the World Superbike championship. The operational principle is similar, although partly simplified, to that of the RSV4: on the RS4 the system also guarantees torque interruption for gear change based on the speed which is engaged, the level of gas opening and the engine rpm, but for the 125cc, the shift time is a fixed parameter. The advantage of this system – available as a separate accessory - is that the rider can easily upshift keeping the gas open without using the clutch, thereby making the gear change simple and quick.

CHASSIS
    The chassis is without a doubt the feather in the RS4 project's cap: built based on the exceptional experience which Aprilia has gained in WSBK and the 125 and 250 classes in Moto GP, it uses die cast aluminium spars with crossed reinforcement ribs. With its state of the art design, this extremely lightweight structure offers high torsional stiffness.
    The front suspension also boasts a class beating layout, with a sturdy 41 mm upside fork, black anodised stanchion clamps and a wheel travel of 110 mm, while at the rear is a monoshock linked directly to the asymmetric swingarm.
    Both the Aprilia RS4 50 and RS4 125 boast class beating brake systems: each bike uses a 300 mm steel disc at the front, gripped by a four piston radial calliper, and a 220 mm disc at the rear with a single piston calliper.
    The 17” wheels are shod with 100/80 rubber up front and a 130/70 tyre at the rear.

STANDARD EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
    The multifunctional analogue/digital instrument panel with LCD display draws directly from its big sister, the RSV4, while the design of the split 6-spoke design of the wheels further emphasises the purposeful character of Aprilia's latest small capacity sports bikes. The passenger saddle is yet another example of the extreme level of sophistication of these new bikes from Aprilia. Instead of fiddly screws, a practical quick release button allows the passenger seat to be exchanged with the tail fairing cover in an instant to transform the bike from two seat to single seat configuration (available as a separate accessory). Under the saddle there is also space for a practical glove-box, the most spacious in its category.

COLOURS
    The new Aprilia RS4 50 and 125 are available in two colour schemes - “Racing Black” and “Racing White” - and in the bold “Replica SBK” livery which takes its colours from big sister, Aprilia RSV4 SBK, the bike with which Max Biaggi and the Aprilia Alitalia Racing Team conquered the rider and manufacturer titles in the 2010 World Superbike season.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Talhadon View Post
    985 Lacs for 125 Aprilla ..... I love to see it get smoked from local euro 2 CG
    I m not an aprillia supporter but... Aprillia Rs 125 has a top speed of 160 Kph...Even Rs4 125 has >130 Kph

Now go n smoke it....

Sent from my Z4 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Libertine

In the US I have had the pleasure on working on one or two Ferrari's and a few Mazz too (along with a ASE mechanic freind of mine). Surely Italians are good at designing stuff.

The problem is that the production and testing engineers are usually on break making out with the designers girlfreinds - They cant seem to get the "longevity" part correct.

e.g. - have you seen the water pump setup on a maserati engine? - It is so hopeless that you wonder who passed that jacked up design, It runs off the A/C compressor pulley via a cable (yes cable)

I love bikes (no matter how much my wife threatens me with knives, poison, divorce etc) - but there are a few handful motorcycle brands and the balance tips towards the japs for those, Surely the thunder of a Duke at speed it orgasmic but the servicing of the damn thing is horrible, the V twin torque is already known. The one I like to scoot around is a BMW R1100 GS - perfect companion, ugly - YES, old engine - YES, can it carve a road - nopes, Reliable - YEP. (Reliable is paramount because on a bike you are dead if its not reliable)

The above two car examples were given because they are the most expensive from Italy, You can even see similar sort of goofiness in all of Fiat's offerings e.g. No one needs an introduction to Alfa Romeo clumsiness.

Dont try to line these little bikes up with expensive garage beauties. They are not in the same league.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

User Tag List