Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By camry47
  • 1 Post By vickytulla
  • 1 Post By vickytulla

Thread: Altar say bike khrab tou nae hota please let me know thanks alot

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    sarmad1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Altar say bike khrab tou nae hota please let me know thanks alot

    koi bata sakta k altr say bike khrb tou nae ho jaye ga mayray pass ravi piaggio ha usko alter krwana chata k wo cg 125 ko beat kray

    agr khrb hota tou batain k kon kon c chez change kron k faster ho jaye or kharb na ho

    Thanks alot if u reply

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Weight boljaengain transmission farigh hogi cam grari farigh hogi cam shaft farigh hogi bearing farigh hongain cylinder farigh hoga piston chak marjayega rocker arm rocker pati valve valve seal boljaengeen tappet clearance kabi sahe nahin hogi
    BAKI ZIADA KUCH NAHIN HOGA ...

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    engine alter kerwanay say kharab hota hai or engine he alter kerwanay say speed bharti hai ...


    isliye better is to save its stock engine and put a Bigger powerful engine in it... and enjoy ..

    one of the example of alteration is the CG125-Deluxe altered to 250cc look at below..

    Altar say bike khrab tou nae hota please let me know thanks alot -1378615




    Quote Originally Posted by sarmad1991 View Post
    koi bata sakta k altr say bike khrb tou nae ho jaye ga mayray pass ravi piaggio ha usko alter krwana chata k wo cg 125 ko beat kray

    agr khrb hota tou batain k kon kon c chez change kron k faster ho jaye or kharb na ho

    Thanks alot if u reply
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    saad.bukhari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    engine alter kerwanay say kharab hota hai or engine he alter kerwanay say speed bharti hai ...


    isliye better is to save its stock engine and put a Bigger powerful engine in it... and enjoy ..

    one of the example of alteration is the CG125-Deluxe altered to 250cc look at below..

    Altar say bike khrab tou nae hota please let me know thanks alot -1378615
    Ya kis bike ka engine laga hua hai ic mai?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nighthawk250

    Quote Originally Posted by saad.bukhari1 View Post
    Ya kis bike ka engine laga hua hai ic mai?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    saad.bukhari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Creative yar...

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •