Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How ro protect rear indicators os GD110 against demage.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default How ro protect rear indicators os GD110 against demage.

Dear Friends;

When i got Sprinter 110 in 2009, i found that the rear its indicator lights were too long in size that they came out from the main structure of bike. That was the reason that the rear indicators of almost every Suzuki bike were found broken especially those who were parked in bike stand. So, I immediately made a change, made a flexible fitting and almost 2inch moved-in the indicators as shown in below images. That is the reason that after almost 5years, i do have original indicators. When ever someone hits the indicators, they get bend and i again make them straight.
    But as i also have now GD110, i also want to do same with its rear indicators. If someone has already done that job, please do share. I park my bike in bike stand daily where some stooped people don?t care for others.

How ro protect rear indicators os GD110 against demage -1379981How ro protect rear indicators os GD110 against demage -1379982

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One simple solution by Waqas Bhai - https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/att...0-dsc_1222.jpg

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-a#post3945163

Quote Originally Posted by signode View Post
    Dear Friends;

When i got Sprinter 110 in 2009, i found that the rear its indicator lights were too long in size that they came out from the main structure of bike. That was the reason that the rear indicators of almost every Suzuki bike were found broken especially those who were parked in bike stand. So, I immediately made a change, made a flexible fitting and almost 2inch moved-in the indicators as shown in below images. That is the reason that after almost 5years, i do have original indicators. When ever someone hits the indicators, they get bend and i again make them straight.
    But as i also have now GD110, i also want to do same with its rear indicators. If someone has already done that job, please do share. I park my bike in bike stand daily where some stooped people don?t care for others.

How ro protect rear indicators os GD110 against demage -1379981How ro protect rear indicators os GD110 against demage -1379982

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List