Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: My New Hi Speed 70cc

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    ilovecars2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My New Hi Speed 70cc

    I have bought this bike last week. Please share Your experience(Good or Bad), if you have driven this brand (Hi-Speed).

    + All kind of comments are welcome....

    Attached Images Attached Images      

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    MashAllah congrats don't worry its famous chonda brand
    take care of bike in running period first 1000km
    *Drive slow 40-50km/h
    *Avoid Sudden Throttle Quick Acceleration
    *Avoid Heavy Load Or Pillion Riding As Much As Possbile
    *Must Change First Oil As Soon As Possible Like 200km or 300km
    Than 2nd Again after 500km later on you may change oil every 1000km


  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,713
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    congrats
    nice color scheme

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MashAllah mubarick ho

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    sunnyzaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I Got Hi-speed 2011 black still running perfectly and fastest among all china 70cc bikes

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JustFarooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,037
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ma sha Allah Pak mubarak krein apko
    Yeah its 78cc bike have awesome pick n speed

    Allah o Akbar
    ALLAH U MMA SALLE ALAA MUHAMMADIN WA BAARIQ WASALLAM

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,508
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFarooq View Post
    Ma sha Allah Pak mubarak krein apko
    Yeah its 78cc bike have awesome pick n speed

    Allah o Akbar
    86cm3 is written on Hispeed 70 and Unionstar 70 Head while most of China 70s are 78cm3 Super Star is 76cc

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtmoghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Masha Allah Nice ride.
    Drive Safely and take some precautions during break in period.

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    ilovecars2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks Guys

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    ilovecars2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    MashAllah congrats don't worry its famous chonda brand
    take care of bike in running period first 1000km
    *Drive slow 40-50km/h
    *Avoid Sudden Throttle Quick Acceleration
    *Avoid Heavy Load Or Pillion Riding As Much As Possbile
    *Must Change First Oil As Soon As Possible Like 200km or 300km
    Than 2nd Again after 500km later on you may change oil every 1000km

    Thanks Bro, I have not started its running, as its registeration number has not arrived yet.
    but i will definately follow these instructions.

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mfdarvesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,806
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Masha Allah

    Congratulations ...

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    spiritpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Masha Allah boht wadya bike hai... Allah mubarak kary
    ~ Don't run behind success, run behind excellence, and success will run behind you. ~

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    ilovecars2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyzaur View Post
    I Got Hi-speed 2011 black still running perfectly and fastest among all china 70cc bikes
    Hmm thats good,well now You seems to be a satisfied costumer of this brand.
    but i must admit that its 2014 model quality is not as good as it was in last few years.
    The metal parts fells like hollow, when you tap on it and the paint job is not upto mark.

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    sunnyzaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecars2 View Post
    Hmm thats good,well now You seems to be a satisfied costumer of this brand.
    but i must admit that its 2014 model quality is not as good as it was in last few years.
    The metal parts fells like hollow, when you tap on it and the paint job is not upto mark.
    well its working perfectly till the date,then i got New Honda CG-125 2013 (black) Drove 383km but sadly got Snatched in few days !! But still owner of hi-speed.

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    ilovecars2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyzaur View Post
    well its working perfectly till the date,then i got New Honda CG-125 2013 (black) Drove 383km but sadly got Snatched in few days !! But still owner of hi-speed.
    Sad to hear that, Yaar bus ye snatchers se toh Khuda bachaye..

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    ribbyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    561
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hi speed is a good brand........ change the engine oil ON or BEFORE due time and there will be no problems........thts my experience.......

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    ilovecars2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys excise taxation has only issued me number, not number plate..
    is this a new rule for 2014 models??

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    ilovecars2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribbyun View Post
    hi speed is a good brand........ change the engine oil ON or BEFORE due time and there will be no problems........thts my experience.......
    Thanks bro

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    Chaudhary007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    86cm3 is written on Hispeed 70 and Unionstar 70 Head while most of China 70s are 78cm3 Super Star is 76cc
    So does that mean that Hispeed and Unionstar are faster than the rest of chonda's or is it just a marketing trick ?
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    ribbyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    561
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhary007 View Post
    So does that mean that Hispeed and Unionstar are faster than the rest of chonda's or is it just a marketing trick ?
    i feel tht hi speed 700cc has more power in same range as compared to other bikes...provided it is properly tuned for the job....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •