Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Finally bought my new GS-150

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    onefifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Finally bought my new GS-150

    Alhamdullilah bought new GS-150. I bought it on 20th March but got a chance now to start a thread and share pictures with all of you.
    Luckily I have got a good one. I don't see any rusting on the frame or on silencer as other fellow PW members have reported before. Meter is showing correct speed, no chain cover issue, no 2nd gear katak sound. Well it is there and I feel it very first time at the start of the day after warming engine up for 2-3 minutes when I apply 1st gear and after that I don't feel anymore throughout the day... (this is bit strange). Rest of the switching among gears is very smooth..

    I have done 215km on it now... I am not going hard on it during its break in period. I clock max 45-50km. Please recommed a good oil. I would like to change it after completing 300km. I know there is a thread from Amjad brother on oils but I am not sure where can I get LM and I am also not sure if it will suit brand new engine. I have two pack bottles of Castrol GTX 20-50 and 1 bottle of Shell Advance AX5 1L. Which one should I put after 300km in this weather condition? Suggestions please?

    Update: 750kms done. Calculated average 45.43 km per liter MashAllah.

    Finally bought my new GS150 -1390033
    Finally bought my new GS150 -1390034
    Finally bought my new GS150 -1390032
    Finally bought my new GS150 -1390035


  2. #21
    Site Banned Follow
    ruk_design's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats and great longlife bike.. good decision.. bro.. or jo becharay bas resale ko rotay rehtay hain woh sari umer khotay per he sawari krtay hain like Cd70 CG125 and suzuki Mehran.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    RocketScience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mubarkkaaaaaannnn janab

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,247
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruk_design View Post
    or jo becharay bas resale ko rotay rehtay hain woh sari umer khotay per he sawari krtay hain like Cd70 CG125 and suzuki Mehran.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Suzuki Mehran, CD70 and CG125 --- are the teachers for Pakistanis telling us the measurements/comparison of Quality and performance.

    Calling these rides "Khota" is LOUD.

    @onefifty: you have purchased a comfortable ride - God Bless!
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rozzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    21,925
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    MASHALLAH

    congrats
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhatti007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruk_design View Post
    Congrats and great longlife bike.. good decision.. bro.. or jo becharay bas resale ko rotay rehtay hain woh sari umer khotay per he sawari krtay hain like Cd70 CG125 and suzuki Mehran.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    cg 125 ,cd 70 ko khota khte ho,BIKE TO DOOR KI BAAT.....khud to ap ne kabhi cycle b nai chalai

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    onefifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    it might be far but the work done will be good and you will be satisfied from it and you wont have to visit them again and again for the same work. be careful for the rear tire. it slips alot when braking hard at speeds above 50 km/hr.
    Yes, will go to Suzuki service center. Changing tire is in my list

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    onefifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I had several options when I made my mind to get a new one. I thought about Ravi Piaggio, then CG-125, then Pridor.... but finally selected GS-150. Just because of OHC engine.... RP and CG has OHV and I dont like this technology. No doubt both CG and RP have their own class... but I have my own preferences and opinion

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    onefifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    So I changed the oil at 275km. I was very unsatisfied with SGO oil. I don't know whether Pak Suzuki guys have put oil or water in my bike. I have put Shell AX5 1L this time.
    First 5-10km after changing oil I felt the smoothness and smoothness in gear shifting.

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Even cheap oils enhance their profit.
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtmoghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulations, MashAllah Nice Ride u got

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MashaALLAH Congrats...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onefifty View Post
    So I changed the oil at 275km. I was very unsatisfied with SGO oil. I don't know whether Pak Suzuki guys have put oil or water in my bike. I have put Shell AX5 1L this time.
    First 5-10km after changing oil I felt the smoothness and smoothness in gear shifting.
    good to hear that. after oil change, the smoothness can be felt. change this oil at 600 kms and third at 1000 kms. then you can change after every 800-900 kms. not more than that
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool

    Congrats and MashaALLAH FOR wise purchasegtx isnt recommended but castrol activ 4T 20w50 is definetly much advance formulashell if found genuiene is also better then gtxgtx is more car oil not intend for bike usefor running using liqui moly is costly as u need to change it after 1000 km barrier at running
    Quote Originally Posted by onefifty View Post
    Alhamdullilah bought new GS-150. I bought it on 20th March but got a chance now to start a thread and share pictures with all of you.Luckily I have got a good one. I don't see any rusting on the frame or on silencer as other fellow PW members have reported before. Meter is showing correct speed, no chain cover issue, no 2nd gear katak sound. Well it is there and I feel it very first time at the start of the day after warming engine up for 2-3 minutes when I apply 1st gear and after that I don't feel anymore throughout the day... (this is bit strange). Rest of the switching among gears is very smooth.. I have done 215km on it now... I am not going hard on it during its break in period. I clock max 45-50km. Please recommed a good oil. I would like to change it after completing 300km. I know there is a thread from Amjad brother on oils but I am not sure where can I get LM and I am also not sure if it will suit brand new engine. I have two pack bottles of Castrol GTX 20-50 and 1 bottle of Shell Advance AX5 1L. Which one should I put after 300km in this weather condition? Suggestions please?Finally bought my new GS150 -1390033Finally bought my new GS150 -1390034Finally bought my new GS150 -1390032Finally bought my new GS150 -1390035

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqibasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,178
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Many congrats on wise purchase, but GD will give u more riding pleasure
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulations for the power machine
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqibasit View Post
    Many congrats on wise purchase, but GD will give u more riding pleasure
    gd can give a smooth ride and good fuel average but not the riding pleasure that one get from a gs.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    naam bhi 150 bike bhi 150 ... Congrats for the nice ride. !
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    onefifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    naam bhi 150 bike bhi 150 ... Congrats for the nice ride. !
    Thanks

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqibasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,178
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    gd can give a smooth ride and good fuel average but not the riding pleasure that one get from a gs.
    Riding pleasure is more in GD
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqibasit View Post
    Riding pleasure is more in GD
    you have a gd so you will say it has more riding pleasure and i have a gs and i will say it has more riding pleasure. it depends on what the choice is. for you, gd is more pleasure to ride and for me my gs. peace.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •