Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Loudest 70 in Karachi. Little Bro's Ride

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aximaxim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Loudest 70 in Karachi. Little Bro's Ride

    Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401327Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401329Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401331Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401333Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401335Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401338Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401340Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401342Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401343Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401345Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401348Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401352Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401357Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401358Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401361

    My younger brother wanted a bike........ My mother agreed on 40k as for that he can get a New Chonda. However what we didnt know was he played a fast one at us. He bought a piece of crap for 13k...... it was some weird Chonda brand...... Model 2010....unregistered. When I saw it the first time I knew what he was up to.

    He started working on the bike so quickly that I don't even have a single picture of the bike in its original dismal state.

    I'am not against rebuilding bikes....... but I know my brother.... I know what he wants. I made myself clear that no engine mods whatsoever dude. Do whateva u want aesthetically. He is the kind of guy who use to do wheelies on my father's poor Honda 50. Yes..... Proper wheelies on an auto clutch 50cc bike. When he learnt to drive a car he raped my beloved Civic 5th Gen. Even though he never owned a bike he had broken his collar bone..... his shin bone (leg)...... his toe......his finger....... have been knocked unconscious once in several accidents on a bike before.

    Anyways you can understand the concern when such kind of guy buys a piece of crap to mod it up. He worked on the bike himself. I helped a teeny bit but most of it is done by him. What he ended up with is something very far away from my taste. However I do like few of the details.

    This monstrosity of a bike has one of the loudest exhaust you will ever witness. Its so loud that out of embarrassment I have never ridden the bike....... Its got altered sprocket set......a CG-125 carb and newly built engine. I do not know how but this bike can out run a CG power plus in first 3 gears. It averages 30KMPL.

    Now he is planning to alter the engine with those 124cc engine heads, piston and weight. Fortunately I have talked him out of it for now.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    pistonhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    86
    Posts
    1,445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Making people miserable by creating noise pollution (- 1)
    Bikes are inherently dangerous, all you have accomplished is to make it more dangerous - try not to kill anyone with it including yourself!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aximaxim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N0m1 View Post
    yahi to speciality he sarkar FC ki.
    but i know him,he aint a lawanna road side guy.
    modification is his hobby whether he ride his bike fast or not.he just likes to keep his rides naughty....well too naughty.
    Jo banda 1.5 lakh ka engine daalta hai na 70 mein woh koi road side lokka nahi hota.
    Its all about power to weight ratio....keeping the weight down and increasing the power......Munni badnaam tow hogi hi na.
    Its not about the machine ppl condemn about...... its how the machine is being used.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aximaxim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonhead View Post
    Making people miserable by creating noise pollution (- 1)
    Bikes are inherently dangerous, all you have accomplished is to make it more dangerous - try not to kill anyone with it including yourself!
    Firstly dude....if you would have taken some time out and actually "READ" the thread..... you will understand I'M NOT PROUD OF THIS BIKE........ IN FACT IT WILL BE A REVELATION TO YOU THAT I DO NOT EVEN OWN IT NEITHER HAVE RIDDEN IT.

    Baba yeh koi magazine thori hai jo sirf aap picture dekh ker khush ho rahay ho Thori zehmat karain aur perh bhi lein kya likha hai tasweroo ke neechay tow shayad aap ko samjh ayega ke mein bhi aaap he ki terhaan in cheezo ke khilaaf hoon.....specially noise pollution.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aximaxim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonhead View Post
    Making people miserable by creating noise pollution (- 1)
    Bikes are inherently dangerous, all you have accomplished is to make it more dangerous - try not to kill anyone with it including yourself!
    I do not agree with your mind set that bikes are inherently dangerous. Yeh tow bilkul wohi mindset hai jo meri waalda ka hai when it comes to bikes........ Not co0l dude.

    Its unfair to called them inherently dangerous. A supped up supra can generate 700 bhp and at a launch can go furiously out of control. Im not calling alll car dangerous but that supra is......... likewise not all bikes are dangerous. Yes a bike with extremely narrow tyres..... big engine and stock brakes is dangerous.....
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    150cc engine around 45k and 250cc engine 150k.. Both were brandnew box packed....
    can these are available in pakistan or
    you import them from other country

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    Now thts what i call a 150cc CHONDA and a 250cc Chonda Belongs to me.... First two pictures are of 4 valve 250cc engine and the 3rd one is 150cc engine.
    Bro in bikes ki top speed kitni hai ?
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    pistonhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    86
    Posts
    1,445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Yeh tow bilkul wohi mindset hai jo meri waalda ka hai when it comes to bikes........ Not co0l dude.

    At the end of the day, a mother knows better, whether it is cool enough for you or not. Peace out!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,439
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    You are not proud of this bike
    You did not authorised to modify this bike.
    if none of the case, then whats the point of this thread. and btw your thread title does not even condemn it remotely that one should not have noise polution. Can you please stat the purpose of this thread if you got so much issues with it ?

    "Loudest 70 in Karachi. Little Bro's Ride" ? wow you really condemn of this noise polution.
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aximaxim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chdemon View Post
    You are not proud of this bike
    You did not authorised to modify this bike.
    if none of the case, then whats the point of this thread. and btw your thread title does not even condemn it remotely that one should not have noise polution. Can you please stat the purpose of this thread if you got so much issues with it ?

    "Loudest 70 in Karachi. Little Bro's Ride" ? wow you really condemn of this noise polution.
    Dude..... I just wanted to share the dilemma I went through when my brother decided to build the bike.
    Yes its noisy and dangerous but there are certain details I like about it.
    As far as the issue your the readers' perception goes whether I am pro or against noise pollution......... then I think I made myself pretty clear in the main post you see in the beginning of each page. I said: "I never rode it because im embarrassed"...... thats a very clear statement.

    AS I said before..... read! ...... tasweerien aur subject dekh ker perception bana is a wrong on your part not mine.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aximaxim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonhead View Post
    Yeh tow bilkul wohi mindset hai jo meri waalda ka hai when it comes to bikes........ Not co0l dude.

    At the end of the day, a mother knows better, whether it is cool enough for you or not. Peace out!
    Talk with a rational. Emotional blackmailing yahan nahi chalay gee ...... ami insaan hoti hain and kabhi kabhi galat bhi ho sakti hain. I love my mother BTW!

    Dont run away with the fear of loosing an argument. ........... I can assure you I can change your mind about bikes.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,439
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    Dude..... I just wanted to share the dilemma I went through when my brother decided to build the bike.
    Yes its noisy and dangerous but there are certain details I like about it.
    As far as the issue your the readers' perception goes whether I am pro or against noise pollution......... then I think I made myself pretty clear in the main post you see in the beginning of each page. I said: "I never rode it because im embarrassed"...... thats a very clear statement.

    AS I said before..... read! ...... tasweerien aur subject dekh ker perception bana is a wrong on your part not mine.
    Her kisi ko yahi keh rahain hain app janab kay "Tasveerain aur title say andaza na lagao, yeh tumhari apni bla bla bla" .... Do you seriously think that only you have POWER to read and analyse ? if not then please stop saying this to everybody. and for sure, this post has no whatsoever information or informative in any remote sense. and i would say "I READ IT".
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    Dude..... I just wanted to share the dilemma I went through when my brother decided to build the bike.
    Yes its noisy and dangerous but there are certain details I like about it.
    As far as the issue your the readers' perception goes whether I am pro or against noise pollution......... then I think I made myself pretty clear in the main post you see in the beginning of each page. I said: "I never rode it because im embarrassed"...... thats a very clear statement.

    AS I said before..... read! ...... tasweerien aur subject dekh ker perception bana is a wrong on your part not mine.
    if you really feel embarrassed, then tell your little brother to reduce its noise to acceptable level. Seriously having loudest bike is not something to be proud of.

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aximaxim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chdemon View Post
    Her kisi ko yahi keh rahain hain app janab kay "Tasveerain aur title say andaza na lagao, yeh tumhari apni bla bla bla" .... Do you seriously think that only you have POWER to read and analyse ? if not then please stop saying this to everybody. and for sure, this post has no whatsoever information or informative in any remote sense. and i would say "I READ IT".
    hahahahhaha Lagi 64 pay.

    I know how to install the loudest exhaust of an engine........ trust me...... it will be louder than any any free flow exhaust you can think of. But I havent shared any details on the exhaust.....bcoz I think its unethical.

    This particular bike is quite fast..... it beats a CG in 1st 3 gears....... but I havent shared much details about it tooo....... why..... same reason...... it is dangerous.

    This bike have the not 1 but 2 extremely loud pressure horn............ when I say extremely loud..... I mean it........ but dont want to give any ideas to brats like my brother... so details how to make them louder....... just installing thwm donot cut the cheese..... there are a few tricks to make it even louder.

    This particular bike has HID..... blinding incoming traffic. I know a place where you can get these HID kits for extremely low price....... but I wont be sharing it.

    I could make it informative ...... but I choose not to....... sometimes information is not as important as ethics.

    Thats the whole point of this thread.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aximaxim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    if you really feel embarrassed, then tell your little brother to reduce its noise to acceptable level. Seriously having loudest bike is not something to be proud of.
    Yaar it was compromise I had to make...... it was either the exhaust or a supped up engine....... Selfishly I agreed on the exhaust....... as handing him over a supped up bike is something unthinkable.

    I know for a fact....in fact I know from experience...... that soon enuff the rider will get fed up of loud exhaust........ so fingers crossed....... and FYI.......IM not proud of it exhaust....
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,439
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    hahahahhaha Lagi 64 pay.

    I know how to install the loudest exhaust of an engine........ trust me...... it will be louder than any any free flow exhaust you can think of. But I havent shared any details on the exhaust.....bcoz I think its unethical.

    This particular bike is quite fast..... it beats a CG in 1st 3 gears....... but I havent shared much details about it tooo....... why..... same reason...... it is dangerous.

    This bike have the not 1 but 2 extremely loud pressure horn............ when I say extremely loud..... I mean it........ but dont want to give any ideas to brats like my brother... so details how to make them louder....... just installing thwm donot cut the cheese..... there are a few tricks to make it even louder.

    This particular bike has HID..... blinding incoming traffic. I know a place where you can get these HID kits for extremely low price....... but I wont be sharing it.

    I could make it informative ...... but I choose not to....... sometimes information is not as important as ethics.

    Thats the whole point of this thread.
    Why are u lecturing for ethics while u have done it?
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aximaxim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chdemon View Post
    Why are u lecturing for ethics while u have done it?
    Phir bolo ga tow hattay gee....... Sir jee meri bike nahi hai..... mein ne nahi banayeeee...... perh tow low khuda ke liye
    Ab yeh mat bolna agar bike tumhari nahi hai tow thread kyo banaya.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

  18. #37
    FC
    FC is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,376
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    CEASEFIRE please........ Muzaakrat kar lein na plz...

    These engines are only lying with me in Pakistan....

    250cc: 2 Pieces Available.

    150cc: How much u want

    These engines were imported from Thailand (TAKEGAWA).

    And for Top speed so,

    250cc (180 km\h)

    150cc (145-148 KM\h)
    These are the real speed not the local Meters reading... If any one willing to say tht mera Genuine 70 hi 110Km\h chala jata hai to first check on GPS Increasing 5km\h speed in an bike engine opens ur horses

    For Punjab Provence Members :
    Till record fastest local bike HONDAY (CG-125 Alter) in the whole Pakistan is of lahore which attained a Top Speed of 163km\h belongs to SHAMI BUTT and other one belongs to SHAHID DIBRI for the past 3.5 years) .... My 250cc bike is Draged up in Lahore (Creme Block) and give that HONDAY a Long Gap... OFF the record statement will not be entertained..
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

  19. #38
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^True- Cannot trust Speedometer of Pak. Assembled bikes.

    I did 110km/h according to meter on CG-125, according to my iPhone 5- 98km. It was tested via GPS.
    98km/h with head down and 93km/h sitting up right and the Speedo cable broke after a wheelie hehe, that just tells us how brittle and fragile they are!
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    CEASEFIRE please........ Muzaakrat kar lein na plz...

    These engines are only lying with me in Pakistan....

    250cc: 2 Pieces Available.

    150cc: How much u want

    These engines were imported from Thailand (TAKEGAWA).

    And for Top speed so,

    250cc (180 km\h)

    150cc (145-148 KM\h)
    These are the real speed not the local Meters reading... If any one willing to say tht mera Genuine 70 hi 110Km\h chala jata hai to first check on GPS Increasing 5km\h speed in an bike engine opens ur horses

    For Punjab Provence Members :
    Till record fastest local bike HONDAY (CG-125 Alter) in the whole Pakistan is of lahore which attained a Top Speed of 163km\h belongs to SHAMI BUTT and other one belongs to SHAHID DIBRI for the past 3.5 years) .... My 250cc bike is Draged up in Lahore (Creme Block) and give that HONDAY a Long Gap... OFF the record statement will not be entertained..
    Please give me a ride on your 250cc monster
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @FC saeen creme block main hi dora di monster. u'r cruel btw when it comes to modification. Allaw!
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •