74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Loudest 70 in Karachi. Little Bro's Ride

Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401327Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401329Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401331Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401333Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401335Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401338Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401340Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401342Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401343Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401345Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401348Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401352Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401357Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401358Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401361

My younger brother wanted a bike........ My mother agreed on 40k as for that he can get a New Chonda. However what we didnt know was he played a fast one at us. He bought a piece of crap for 13k...... it was some weird Chonda brand...... Model 2010....unregistered. When I saw it the first time I knew what he was up to.

He started working on the bike so quickly that I don't even have a single picture of the bike in its original dismal state.

I'am not against rebuilding bikes....... but I know my brother.... I know what he wants. I made myself clear that no engine mods whatsoever dude. Do whateva u want aesthetically. He is the kind of guy who use to do wheelies on my father's poor Honda 50. Yes..... Proper wheelies on an auto clutch 50cc bike. When he learnt to drive a car he raped my beloved Civic 5th Gen. Even though he never owned a bike he had broken his collar bone..... his shin bone (leg)...... his toe......his finger....... have been knocked unconscious once in several accidents on a bike before.

Anyways you can understand the concern when such kind of guy buys a piece of crap to mod it up. He worked on the bike himself. I helped a teeny bit but most of it is done by him. What he ended up with is something very far away from my taste. However I do like few of the details.

This monstrosity of a bike has one of the loudest exhaust you will ever witness. Its so loud that out of embarrassment I have never ridden the bike....... Its got altered sprocket set......a CG-125 carb and newly built engine. I do not know how but this bike can out run a CG power plus in first 3 gears. It averages 30KMPL.

Now he is planning to alter the engine with those 124cc engine heads, piston and weight. Fortunately I have talked him out of it for now.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    ^True- Cannot trust Speedometer of Pak. Assembled bikes.

I did 110km/h according to meter on CG-125, according to my iPhone 5- 98km. It was tested via GPS.
    98km/h with head down and 93km/h sitting up right and the Speedo cable broke after a wheelie hehe, that just tells us how brittle and fragile they are!
    same speeds figures here in the given conditions.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it seems like you are proud of the fact that your brother had several injuries while piloting bikes that he didn't even own. if any thing serious was ever to happen;the family should be held responsible. its a serious issue!

Secondly kids with the loud exhaust need to get their heads out of their ***. it will never resolve inferiority complex issues.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401327Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401329Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401331Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401333Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401335Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401338Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401340Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401342Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401343Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401345Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401348Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401352Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401357Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401358Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401361

My younger brother wanted a bike........ My mother agreed on 40k as for that he can get a New Chonda. However what we didnt know was he played a fast one at us. He bought a piece of crap for 13k...... it was some weird Chonda brand...... Model 2010....unregistered. When I saw it the first time I knew what he was up to.

He started working on the bike so quickly that I don't even have a single picture of the bike in its original dismal state.

I'am not against rebuilding bikes....... but I know my brother.... I know what he wants. I made myself clear that no engine mods whatsoever dude. Do whateva u want aesthetically. He is the kind of guy who use to do wheelies on my father's poor Honda 50. Yes..... Proper wheelies on an auto clutch 50cc bike. When he learnt to drive a car he raped my beloved Civic 5th Gen. Even though he never owned a bike he had broken his collar bone..... his shin bone (leg)...... his toe......his finger....... have been knocked unconscious once in several accidents on a bike before.

Anyways you can understand the concern when such kind of guy buys a piece of crap to mod it up. He worked on the bike himself. I helped a teeny bit but most of it is done by him. What he ended up with is something very far away from my taste. However I do like few of the details.

This monstrosity of a bike has one of the loudest exhaust you will ever witness. Its so loud that out of embarrassment I have never ridden the bike....... Its got altered sprocket set......a CG-125 carb and newly built engine. I do not know how but this bike can out run a CG power plus in first 3 gears. It averages 30KMPL.

Now he is planning to alter the engine with those 124cc engine heads, piston and weight. Fortunately I have talked him out of it for now.
    Not a bike guy (never rode one) but i really like the way you elaborated the whole story

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by doc.tarzan View Post
    Not a bike guy (never rode one) but i really like the way you elaborated the whole story
    Sir jee you are missing on something pretty amazing if you have never ridden a bike.
    I was a die-hard car fan until I bought my 1st bike.
    Its was a modest CG125 model 89........ fell in love with motorcycling ever since.
    You dont have to own a very fast motorcycle to understand why we love bike.
    The the very modest honda cub or more commonly known as the Honda 50 (dabbay wali).
    Even a 50 can provoke the biker instinct. Its very different than a car.
    Its not about the wind in the hair or that bad boy attitude...... its the connection between the biker and the bike which feels very organic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    CEASEFIRE please........ Muzaakrat kar lein na plz...

These engines are only lying with me in Pakistan....

250cc: 2 Pieces Available.

150cc: How much u want

These engines were imported from Thailand (TAKEGAWA).

And for Top speed so,

250cc (180 km\h)

150cc (145-148 KM\h)
    These are the real speed not the local Meters reading... If any one willing to say tht mera Genuine 70 hi 110Km\h chala jata hai to first check on GPS Increasing 5km\h speed in an bike engine opens ur horses

For Punjab Provence Members :
    Till record fastest local bike HONDAY (CG-125 Alter) in the whole Pakistan is of lahore which attained a Top Speed of 163km\h belongs to SHAMI BUTT and other one belongs to SHAHID DIBRI for the past 3.5 years) .... My 250cc bike is Draged up in Lahore (Creme Block) and give that HONDAY a Long Gap... OFF the record statement will not be entertained..
    Back in the 1930's when the formula 1 racing was becoming a world wide scene where countries competed to show their technological excellence..... same practices where used....... that is.... light weight cars........ extremely narrow tyres and big big engines. The national color of german cars were Silver..... and funny thing about this color was..... it was the bare metal which was not painted at all to save weight......even the drivers were selected like jockeys. Jo yeh Mercedes, Porsche, and Audi's hai na they were all funded by Hitler. They became strong brands back in those days.

The fatalities on the track were a common sight....... if a driver died on track....he became a hero just like a fighter pilot to who sacrificed his life on the battlefield. The Germans, the French, the British all did that proudly for the sake of uplifting their's countries image. Remember it was the early 1930's and few years later all these nations engaged in the 1st word war.

They all had a motive for risking their lives on such dangerous machines. They were not dare devils........ they were not enthusiast. they were like soldiers.

FC bhai you do not need my appreciation to prove that you have excellent machines. Yet I would like to say I'm highly impressed with your bikes...specially the monster 250cc. I thing is would be producing over 20 BHP....... Im sure it will touch 180km/hr on this setup. One thing you cant deny that at such speed it would become dangerous.

One suggestion....... why dont you replace the front forks and rear swingarm to compensate for bigger tyres. Also disc brakes will increase safety. ... just a suggestion. Aap koi soilder thori ho. Enthusiast ho. Thora safety ka khayaal kero.

FC
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^
    apki baatein sir ankho par..

Whole story regarding these projects is this kay : yay bikes aik khas maqsad kay liyay banai gai hain hum nay woh hai DRAG bas... is kay illawah yay na chalti hain na inko start kiya jaata hai.... Baray tyre ki kum rotation hogi chotay tyre ki zyadah + its less weight.... Power to weight ratio and wheel ratio matching plays a vital role...
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

FC
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@NOM1
    paai apko to pata hi hai na shauq da chakra... O g ghoom phr kay aana to Lhr. hi hai na Drag karny because we r the only competitors of Lahore fastest bikes in the whole Pakistan... Mulla ki daur masjid tak aur FC ki daur Lhr. tak bht jald comming Lhr. INSHALLAh by the end of this week or in next week..

Company fitted genuine CG top speed is 100km\h thats it but if u do sum work in its crank Rod and Head Seat then had say had CG 118-120km\h aati hai bas Genuine Bike woh bhi naseebo say werna 110- 112km\h usually...
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@FC,lolz and there is a dumchi mafia found on roads who clock 120kmh on speedo & they think we are doing real 120 GPS. "aj phir tere bhai ne meter mara he or vvti ko piche chor dia."

for u:good luck in hunting & be careful!
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Although its a commendable job on the exterior, i guess u should also try to talk him out of making that much noise and disturbing other ppl wherever he goes. Its seriously not funny and very inconsiderate of him. U seem like someone with a good head on his shoulders and u should make him work on his civic duties.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^
    apki baatein sir ankho par..

Whole story regarding these projects is this kay : yay bikes aik khas maqsad kay liyay banai gai hain hum nay woh hai DRAG bas... is kay illawah yay na chalti hain na inko start kiya jaata hai.... Baray tyre ki kum rotation hogi chotay tyre ki zyadah + its less weight.... Power to weight ratio and wheel ratio matching plays a vital role...
    mujhay pata tha aap yehi bolo ge. RIDE SAFE.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

70 ko 70 rehnay do bhai )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mavrik5 View Post
    Although its a commendable job on the exterior, i guess u should also try to talk him out of making that much noise and disturbing other ppl wherever he goes. Its seriously not funny and very inconsiderate of him. U seem like someone with a good head on his shoulders and u should make him work on his civic duties.
    Boys will be boys. Rather then talking him out of it..... I will talk him into something else.

Well the plan is in motion. What I have done is ..... I have handed him over the car keys to my 5th Gen Civic. It needed some attention and if he works on it.... he just might give up riding...... which is the dream.

First thing he did to the car was...... installed 17 inch light weight rims......made the suspension really uncomfortable...... so I asked him to get it changed..... now its on 13 inch rims....so he compromised..........

Next he installed a sound system...... Sony Xplod player..... Poineer D4 woofer..... Kenwood speakers..... a Chinese amplifer (good quality one)............ Im not a fan of music so I compromised here.

Next the engine (D15B) needed some work...... he wanted to swap the engine altogether with a B series engine. I was against it and finally he settled for rebuilding this D15.

Next came the matter of a bodykit. I seriously hate bodykits..... however he insisted too much and I agreed reluctantly. In came the new bumpers with deep lips.....a after market side skirt....... an F1 style rear wing etc etc Here I compromised.

Finally he played a fast one again..... installed a free flow exhaust....which he will be taking off soon.

So if the plan works...... he just might lose interest in the bike altogether.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The problem is this that when a person starts a project on a 100hp Honda Civic people applause it wah yar 300hp Kar d tum nay... Nice Project, Beast,, etc etc... Do tht Civic is capable of 300hps??? No! But the project master strengthened its control and power.... SO in the same case i hv done the project by spending some bucks on this CHonda and u ppl thought tht we r ORGAN DONOR :O Limited :@ So, in the world of Motorsports Death factors are involved wether its a car or bike or a truck

@Poster..
    Your statement is like "Your Dog is Dog and mine is Tommy "
    The point is are these SAFE MODS?By equipping a 70cc chassis which i call has cycle tyres with a 200cc displacement engine,do you seriously call it a well balanced and safe mod??Ofcourse no..The driver is putting himself as well as others nearby in danger.This happens only in Pakistan where ppl throw away speed limits in the dust..

Yes riding an automobile has its risks..WHile car driver is more safe than his motorcycle counterpart,,no one endorses the concept of Throwing your life away cuz Jaan to paraya maal hai..

Modding a car is entirely different topic and they have the capability to sustain performance mods..
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir jee, bike ka apna he maza hai, ek thrill hai jab aap race ko increase kartay ho. convenience bhi hai aur economy bhi. yeh sab feelings mujhe tab aayi, jab peechlay 2 din say bike kharab hai aur mechanic ki shop pe hai. Gari chala chala kar taang aa gya hn.

FC
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@devilskreed
    Akhr mein wohi baat kar di na CAR is always a Car but bike is YUKKKKKHHHH...... when we change the displacement of our bike we make each and every stability measures too... And HatsOFF to your Eyez kya dekha aur kya likha?? Hv u saw Yellow Bike Pictures??? It is equipped with Aluminium Rims with CAMMEL Low Profile Tubeless Tyres + Rear Shockers too....

aur Jahn tak rahi baat car ki to What happened in BAhria Town Race Incident where SUPRA Bites the Dust??? Car, bike or Truck they all are machines and u cant hv trust on them so, saying this kay CAR to Bhae Car hai Safe hai bht kuch ni hota usay

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Modding a car is entirely different topic and they have the capability to sustain performance mods..
    baqi baatien tow aap ki 16 ana sach hain janaab magar yeh jo last statement hai na..... yeh woh cheez hai jiska bike racers example detay hain to argue....... and they can win an agrument hands down.....

Modding a car can be dangerous too. Just think of it this way....... a person swaps a 2JZ engine in a vintage car like an old toyota markII. jab engine ....... now a turbo charged 2JZ can dish out 700BHP...... at a standing launch this mark II will go crazy wayward because it does not have a limited slip differential. Ab ek gari jo originally 50BHP ke engine per ayee thi us may 700 bhp ka engine lag jaye tow woh tow chalta phirta time bomb hai.

Safety har vehicle mein zaroori hai let it be a 2 wheeler or a 16 wheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    baqi baatien tow aap ki 16 ana sach hain janaab magar yeh jo last statement hai na..... yeh woh cheez hai jiska bike racers example detay hain to argue....... and they can win an agrument hands down.....

Modding a car can be dangerous too. Just think of it this way....... a person swaps a 2JZ engine in a vintage car like an old toyota markII. jab engine ....... now a turbo charged 2JZ can dish out 700BHP...... at a standing launch this mark II will go crazy wayward because it does not have a limited slip differential. Ab ek gari jo originally 50BHP ke engine per ayee thi us may 700 bhp ka engine lag jaye tow woh tow chalta phirta time bomb hai.

Safety har vehicle mein zaroori hai let it be a 2 wheeler or a 16 wheeler
    And no one mods a grandad's car to 700bhp(you wont find them)..People mod their civics(for a little extra boost),,Supras or Gtrs(which are very capable vehicles)) but modding a mere 70cc commuter with a 250cc engine is the same as the case you previously mentioned + is a real life example unlike the old mk2..
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

FC
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please sir shed some lite on Bahria Town Inccident ?? According to u Supra's and GTr's are capable vehicles But according too me they are all machines including 70 commuter too... Risk is everywhere boss... lkn kya karein yay woi wali baat hai na MERA DOGGY TOMMY but YOUR IS DOGGY....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

not only i have met FC couple of times but have seen his rides too,
    rode his CB and it was damm good machine
    they are mainly for racing purpose.( not on common roads but on allocated tracks )
    well balanced machine he got and he and his mechanic know what they are doing. @FC where are u i am still waiting for yr call, wanna see yr new project
    Help others so that u can be Helped

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    And no one mods a grandad's car to 700bhp(you wont find them)..People mod their civics(for a little extra boost),,Supras or Gtrs(which are very capable vehicles)) but modding a mere 70cc commuter with a 250cc engine is the same as the case you previously mentioned + is a real life example unlike the old mk2..
    Dude fro your viewing pleasure:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...ated-internals

It was done in States....... and this car is not on LSD..... without a limited slip differential a supped up MKII with 2jz is as dangerous as this 250cc Chonda.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List