Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 118 of 118
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: New bike metro 125cc

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammadbinmehroze1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default New bike metro 125cc

    Salam.

    As I'm new to this bike world, consider me a newbie while suggesting any thing

    My budget: 60k at the most
    I found on pakwheels price list metro 125cc for 58k... I'm planning to buy it. Is this a good choice? Also, I live in rawalpindi and has no idea where can I purchase this perticular bike.. if you could guide me the place to purchase from or any other option rather than this metro 125, I'll be really greatful.


    Sent from my GT-S7262 using PW Forums mobile app


  2. #101
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Men ap ko is colour men leney ka bol rha tha kher pasand apni apni but I'm lovin it
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #102
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Wasey red colour men yeh graphics wala bhi model acha hai per aap ko dealer ney purana graphics wala midel dya hai
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #103
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am also thinking to sell out my Zxmco ZX70 and buy this. Suggestion?

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    -

  5. #104
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammadbinmehroze1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Wasey red colour men yeh graphics wala bhi model acha hai per aap ko dealer ney purana graphics wala midel dya hai
    Hanje ye bhe acha hai.. actually meray waalay ka model purana hai... 2013.. and jo aap dikha rahay hain ye 2014 hai.. sirf stickers ka farq hai baaqi sab same hai

    Ride : Metro 125cc

  6. #105
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JustFarooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,037
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Best value for money bro ride safe and try to first oil change at 300km max and try to find liqui moly original for oil change thats my little words for your beautiful queen

    Allah o Akbar
    ALLAH U MMA SALLE ALAA MUHAMMADIN WA BAARIQ WASALLAM

  7. #106
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammadbinmehroze1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFarooq View Post
    Best value for money bro ride safe and try to first oil change at 300km max and try to find liqui moly original for oil change thats my little words for your beautiful queen

    Allah o Akbar
    I will keep this in mind brother thank you so much

    Ride : Metro 125cc

  8. #107
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammadbinmehroze1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalayub919 View Post
    I am also thinking to sell out my Zxmco ZX70 and buy this. Suggestion?

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    Yes you may

    Ride : Metro 125cc

  9. #108
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalayub919 View Post
    I am also thinking to sell out my Zxmco ZX70 and buy this. Suggestion?

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    Gs 150 sey dil bhar gayq kya bro

  10. #109
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadbinmehroze1993 View Post
    1 litre = 35~38km @ 45-50km/hr

    Ride : Metro 125cc
    Congrats brother for Metro 125. Apne acha kia k kisi aur chinese company ka 125 nhe liya atleast Metro is renowned and still in 125 business since last some years. Bake tow gis gis ne bhe bike bnae 125 woh kuch dair badh stop ker dei production might be response acha nhe mila hoga. But Metro still manufacturing it means product good hai unke. Pakhero jo ke sub se old chinese bikes company hai and 70cc model successful hai unka but koi 2005 k around I think unhone bhe 125 bnaya tha but within a year I think production stop ker dei the obviously response acha nhe mila hoga. Unique ka 125 bhe suna hai acha hai but you know k in punjab unique is very rare it's mostly in sindh.
    My next comment regarding mileage Bhai thing is If you are getting 35 to 38 kmpl in 45 - 50 km/hr I think it's good mileage. Ab tow chinese 70 only yehe mileage dete hain bohat kam hain jo 50 + cross krte hain so us hisab se apke bike bohat nice mileage day rhe hai. You really saved a good money as compare to honda cg 125. Only Issue you will have to face will be petrol consumption lower than honda cg 125 but jitna cash apne save kia hai utne mei deal is not bad at all.
    -

  11. #110
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Sahi kaha yar meri unique ud 70 40 km/l average deti hai ager gali mohalley men chalao aur ager main road per chalao 60 to 70 km/hr to 45 km/l deti hai is sey zyada nhe but pakwheels per to logon ki gs 150 50 km/l deti hai aur sprinter to 65 km/l deti hai samajh sey baher hai itni achi average kasey dai deti hai lagta hai shayed inhen average calculate nhe karna aati

  12. #111
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Ab men bhi soch rha ho key is sey acha to unique 125 hi lai lon kyo average men to 19-20 ka hi farak hai men ravi piaggio lena chah rha tha mager karachi men ravi ka koyi seen nhe hai

  13. #112
    PakWheeler Follow
    khanmomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    57
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Oh I am so glad you bought a new bike and not old one of a different brand.
    It is a habit of our mechanics to encourage people to buy old bikes and create business for themselves. Any new machine (not counterfeit) is better than old ones.
    AHL gives dubious quality at exorbitant price enjoying its monopoly over name Honda. Luckily these Chinese brands have restrained them.
    Once again mubarik ho. Allah SW naseeb karey

  14. #113
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammadbinmehroze1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Congrats brother for Metro 125. Apne acha kia k kisi aur chinese company ka 125 nhe liya atleast Metro is renowned and still in 125 business since last some years. Bake tow gis gis ne bhe bike bnae 125 woh kuch dair badh stop ker dei production might be response acha nhe mila hoga. But Metro still manufacturing it means product good hai unke. Pakhero jo ke sub se old chinese bikes company hai and 70cc model successful hai unka but koi 2005 k around I think unhone bhe 125 bnaya tha but within a year I think production stop ker dei the obviously response acha nhe mila hoga. Unique ka 125 bhe suna hai acha hai but you know k in punjab unique is very rare it's mostly in sindh.
    My next comment regarding mileage Bhai thing is If you are getting 35 to 38 kmpl in 45 - 50 km/hr I think it's good mileage. Ab tow chinese 70 only yehe mileage dete hain bohat kam hain jo 50 + cross krte hain so us hisab se apke bike bohat nice mileage day rhe hai. You really saved a good money as compare to honda cg 125. Only Issue you will have to face will be petrol consumption lower than honda cg 125 but jitna cash apne save kia hai utne mei deal is not bad at all.
    Apnay bilkul sahi kaha bhai.. Thank you so much for the acknowledgment

    Ride : Metro 125cc

  15. #114
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammadbinmehroze1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khanmomar View Post
    Oh I am so glad you bought a new bike and not old one of a different brand.
    It is a habit of our mechanics to encourage people to buy old bikes and create business for themselves. Any new machine (not counterfeit) is better than old ones.
    AHL gives dubious quality at exorbitant price enjoying its monopoly over name Honda. Luckily these Chinese brands have restrained them.
    Once again mubarik ho. Allah SW naseeb karey
    Allah apko khush rakhay.. Thank you so much brother

    Ride : Metro 125cc

  16. #115
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammadbinmehroze1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Ab men bhi soch rha ho key is sey acha to unique 125 hi lai lon kyo average men to 19-20 ka hi farak hai men ravi piaggio lena chah rha tha mager karachi men ravi ka koyi seen nhe hai
    Han je bilkul..


    Ride : Metro 125cc

  17. #116
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammadbinmehroze1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    New Bike ko wash kara k jo chamak nazar aati hai na.. Hahaha wo feeling bayaan nahi hoti :p

    Ride : Metro 125cc

  18. #117
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadbinmehroze1993 View Post
    New Bike ko wash kara k jo chamak nazar aati hai na.. Hahaha wo feeling bayaan nahi hoti :p

    Ride : Metro 125cc
    Hahahahha men to wash aur waxing karney key bad bar bar apni bike ko dekhta rehta tha mere dost boltey they abey to nafsiyati ho gaya hai

  19. #118
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Gs 150 sey dil bhar gayq kya bro
    HaHaHa Nahin bro, ZX70 ghar hota hy choty bahi kay pass

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •