Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 74 of 74
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Deluxe Top speed >_<

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    noman222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Angry Deluxe Top speed >_<

    I have Deluxe 2014 and here is the poor top speed :@ i dont know why they installed the speedometer of 160 kmph at least it should touch 120. may b i have problem with my bike.. kindly share your experiences.

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    raza115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    pathan rocked deluxe shokd !!!

  3. #62
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  4. 24-04-2014, 10:15 PM
    r1

    Senior PakWheeler


  5. #63
    PakWheeler Follow
    smoke87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    29
    Posts
    944
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dude it is a god damn bike. In my opinion anything above 60 km/h on a bike is like committing suicide. I have seen some of the most horrible accidents of bikers just because of achieving speeds these bikes are not supposed to sustain.
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking that I think that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?

  6. #64
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smoke87 View Post
    Dude it is a god damn bike. In my opinion anything above 60 km/h on a bike is like committing suicide. I have seen some of the most horrible accidents of bikers just because of achieving speeds these bikes are not supposed to sustain.
    There are rules to everything. YES, EVERYTHING.

    People who go out of line, are bound to have accidents. Don't blame 'everyone' for that small group.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  7. #65
    PakWheeler Follow
    smoke87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    29
    Posts
    944
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    There are rules to everything. YES, EVERYTHING.

    People who go out of line, are bound to have accidents. Don't blame 'everyone' for that small group.

    I am saying pretty much the same thing I guess . I was not talking about everyone here. I was talking about those people who overspeed on a 2 wheeler.
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking that I think that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?

  8. #66
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nhm jatiiii ye kabhi bhi 100

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ansee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smoke87 View Post

    I am saying pretty much the same thing I guess . I was not talking about everyone here. I was talking about those people who overspeed on a 2 wheeler.
    This is not over speeding for God sake! Do you even ride a motorcycle bro? :/
    This thing has a good road grip and a disk brake, it weighs a freakin' ton and has fat a$$ tyres. It can easily handle more speeds than this.

  10. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    for shaskaa

    Quote Originally Posted by noman222 View Post
    I have Deluxe 2014 and here is the poor top speed :@ i dont know why they installed the speedometer of 160 kmph at least it should touch 120. may b i have problem with my bike.. kindly share your experiences.

  11. 25-04-2014, 07:57 PM

    PakWheeler


  12. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    smoke87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    29
    Posts
    944
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansee View Post
    This is not over speeding for God sake! Do you even ride a motorcycle bro? :/
    This thing has a good road grip and a disk brake, it weighs a freakin' ton and has fat a$$ tyres. It can easily handle more speeds than this.
    Right ! May be next time you might want to this bike for offroading.
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking that I think that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?

  13. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Opp topic here but


    The 10 times more expensive bike ends like this and can take life.. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/pra...-sohaib-shahid

    Road grip, disc brake and for that matter, any ABS, ESC or even US500K car with high end safety systems are not guarantee for life. SO my dear friends, Drive/ Ride safe and be sensible..

    what you think ?
    smoke87


    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  14. #71
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,134
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Self edited
    After watching sohaib shahid accident thread

  15. #72
    PakWheeler Follow
    smoke87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    29
    Posts
    944
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Opp topic here but


    The 10 times more expensive bike ends like this and can take life.. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/pra...-sohaib-shahid

    Road grip, disc brake and for that matter, any ABS, ESC or even US500K car with high end safety systems are not guarantee for life. SO my dear friends, Drive/ Ride safe and be sensible..

    what you think ?
    smoke87


    That is exactly what I was trying to communicate. Doing 100 km/h or above on Mehran is very risky let alone a 2 wheeler but pakwheels member for some reason love to negate and argue rather than understanding ones point.
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking that I think that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?

  16. #73
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smoke87 View Post
    That is exactly what I was trying to communicate. Doing 100 km/h or above on Mehran is very risky let alone a 2 wheeler but pakwheels member for some reason love to negate and argue rather than understanding ones point.
    Once again, you are generalizing too much. I understand your point, i really do But what i am trying to say is, as long as you play by the rules, InShaALLAH nothing wrong will happen.

    Doing such speeds on highways is much less risky than doing this on city-roads with traffic OR/AND (especially) pedestrians (read: children).
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  17. #74
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    Once again, you are generalizing too much. I understand your point, i really do But what i am trying to say is, as long as you play by the rules, InShaALLAH nothing wrong will happen.

    Doing such speeds on highways is much less risky than doing this on city-roads with traffic OR/AND (especially) pedestrians (read: children).
    Sir jee i got ur point, u r absoulutely right, as i maintained 100 km/h and above speed on highways several times but without getting emotional and by proper utilizing the rear view mirrors so that was actually we should understand the difference between rough driving and fast driving

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •