Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Help me choose my next bike

Aoa brothers!

Ive had my sprinter for more than a year now (13775 KM), and while it has been a trouble free bike and is still serving me well, ive gotten rather bored of it. So its time now to choose a new bike. :-)

Choices: Piaggio 125, Deluxe, GS150

Piaggio: a lot of goodies come included in the price, especially the updated version is very good value for money

Deluxe: well built but expensive. I love its sound but the cost is way too high

GS150: good power and a very comfortable machine. But has too many mechanical issues even when new, for me its not worth the headache especially jab mechanic sirf aik hai pindi men iska

Give your thoughts on these 3 and help me decide:-) thanks brothers!

Jazakallah

Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    Yes dear sub sa bara advantage choron se mehfooz aur maintenance ka duration bi ziada and reliable too normal stock piston iskey bohat jaldi weak hojatay hain aur same with clutch plates and everything sub ka yehi hal hai lekin jub yeh tamam chexain replace kerain gain phr dikhiyega kia maza aega ride ka completely 100% different some users will disagree lekin its a fact

Immediately spot u bought change the parts save the stock one aur jub sale kerni ho install the stock ones new user bi khush ap bi khush

Yes it will be trouble free but not more than six months, but if u change the mentioned parts then pure awesomeness of the ride and relaxation for 3-5 years and beyond
    Install replace everything with genuine atlas parts u wont require anything except oil and filter cleaning... Warna aye din clutch plates jaldi farigh hoteen hain aur hosing katee huwi hoti hain aur acceleration bi nahin maxay ki nor top speed or na hi ap full throttle per continuous chala saktay ho after installing those parts hassle free tension free hokar chalao han yes one more thing neutral gear switch needs some tough silicon and oil seal beside magnet needs to be change do change them immediately after buying the bike because this is the major issue in all Chinese bike unique super power super star etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems like you have hands on experience on a SP125.
    Never owned it...dost ki chalayee buhat hai. he use to have the older model....the one with no disc brakes and self. I think either was it that he was a seldom user or it might be that the older model was more reliable than this one.....bcoz he never complained about anything.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    Seems like you have hands on experience on a SP125.
    Never owned it...dost ki chalayee buhat hai. he use to have the older model....the one with no disc brakes and self. I think either was it that he was a seldom user or it might be that the older model was more reliable than this one.....bcoz he never complained about anything.
    SuperPower (old model) has much better quality in terms of reliability than the new ones... If one is going for SuperPower then say sorry or no and go for SuperStar way too better than the other craps..
    Owned it but sold it last month and done more than the mentioned modifications, @Shafin619 do know about my ride how did I made GS riders to get on my tail light and done HYD-KHI in 1 hr 40 mins with full throttle and continuous throttle haven't released throttle even for a single second and bike didn't died n was riding like hell even in city after that, felt sorry for mehran n cultus drivers that day :p alhamdulilah one of the rough n tough ride i had
    P.S::: used to call my bike honey boo boo, no one can understand the relation between me and that bike :') although missed her alot

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Help me choose my next bike

My daily mileage was nearly 150 km and many times or u can say often ive done 500 in a single day lol.. 24/7 rough n tough cough :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    SuperPower (old model) has much better quality in terms of reliability than the new ones... If one is going for SuperPower then say sorry or no and go for SuperStar way too better than the other craps..
    Owned it but sold it last month and done more than the mentioned modifications, @Shafin619 do know about my ride how did I made GS riders to get on my tail light and done HYD-KHI in 1 hr 40 mins with full throttle and continuous throttle haven't released throttle even for a single second and bike didn't died n was riding like hell even in city after that, felt sorry for mehran n cultus drivers that day :p alhamdulilah one of the rough n tough ride i had
    P.S::: use to call my bike honey boo boo, no one can understand the relation between me and that bike :') although missed her alot

Used to call my first CG "Basanti"......so dude..... I UNDERSTAND
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ansee View Post
    Chacha Jee Please!! (Again) lol
    I don't care don't believe me

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    you are advising him to buy a cg classic or a deluxe if classic its the most uncomfortable bike and he is looking for power and he already used sprinter. cg are you mad bro a healthy sprinter will smoke a cg very easily
    Cg classic will rip apart sprinter in two pieces
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

To address some questions, no, a Sprinter will not outrun a CG. But ive driven a CG classic as well and it isn't blazingly fast, it's just a bit faster than my bike. And i felt that a GS felt faster through out all the gears.

But once again im leaning towards Piaggio for some simple reasons:

Disk brake
    Nice new handle bar
    Big tyre at the rear with a suitable rim
    Self-start

3 of these things are absent in the GS150, which costs more than the Piaggio in the first place.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother i am a well wisher of every pakistani i would suggest u to go for unique 100 .its an awsum bike i am telling u excellent built quality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List