111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed

1. The Complete Story of Changing Rims on my CG125 for Perfect Alignment: @ Page 5 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...on#post4359405

and

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-5#post4403891

2. Engine Push Rods Changed to OLD CG125 Model, Japenese: @ Page 5 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-5#post4396649

3. The Raam Kattha of Adjusting Alignment of CG125: @ Page 7 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-7#post4449978

4. Locks Kit Purchased at 8th July, Now Fitted:@ Page 8, Post #159 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-8#post4464533

5. Cylinder Head Seal Changed at 8th September 2014 to solve Tappet Cover Leak @ Page 8, Post#149 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-8#post4521260

6. Panther Pacer Rear 3.00-17 Changed at 30th December 2014; Old Panther Power was faulty with misalignment @ Page 8, Post#156 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-8#post4650399

7. Feeler Gauge & Valve Adjuster Bought from HYS, Brandreth Road; Page 9, Post#165 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-9#post4666830

8. Engine Works Done @ 39920; Page 10, Post#200 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...10#post4730453 w/ Pictures in Post#202 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...11#post4730459 ... and Post#203 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...11#post4730462

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engine Oil Experiences

Kixx Ultra 4T (2nd Bottle) - Odo Reading 34800 to 35811: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...56#post4340438

Liqui Moly 4T (1st Bottle) - Odo Reading 35811 to 37082: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...56#post4340438
    ++ Also listed my (initial) reservations about LiquiMoly ++ : https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...63#post4507036

Liqui Moly 4T (2nd Bottle) - Odo Reading 37082 to 38322: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...76#post4640291

Back to Kixx Ultra 4T - @ Odo Reading 38322 to 39149: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...76#post4640291

Kixx Ultra 4T - @ Odo Reading 39149 to 39920 (Engine Work was coming up, so again got Kixx Ultra)

Havoline - @ Odo Reading 39920 to [ongoing] (Engine Work was coming up, so again got Kixx Ultra)

*A Test to find difference between expensive Liqui Moly vs. Cheaper Kixx Ultra*

CG125 Workshop Manual - Courtesy of our dear @r1
    Preview (Download for High Quality version): https://app.box.com/s/gl4rrv11kr3wd38xb0ph

Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    - Can anyone tell me whats so good about this NGK G-Power Titanium Tip Spark Plug? Is this expensive for a reason? @vickytulla!? Looks sexy though :p
    Reduce over heating and cool Quickly Have a really long life have a very good combustion and burn feul properly(more power and good economy) things like that...

- Apparently, vickytulla was right. Even after changing Cam Gear set, i can still feel the slight sound of "Ghoon Ghoon". However, i asked the Machinist (who did the engine work) and he said that it'll go away after initial running. I'll see about that.
    If the Goon Goooon is very dim in sound and is totally different the what it previusly was then it might really go away and is only becuase of new parts but if it has not reduced at all then that can be a concern...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - LEuq2ztl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - FTR7hQml
    .:: Head & Valves Grinding ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - Z9bmQfbl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - sABZSvAl
    .:: Rocker Plate Weld ::. (It was loose. Brand new was so cheap in quality that i didn't want to get it )

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - yHmesdzl
    .:: Top Deluxe Valve; Bottom Older CG125 Genuine Valve ::. (Deluxe Valves are very slightly wider)

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - X3zcrTOl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - HE6Xv7hl
    .:: Deluxe Valves Genuine ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - XuYDMlUl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - LQoUoNNl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 4wiBoctl
    .:: Old Cylinder ::. The Cylinder from inside was too much slippery, which cased the oil to seep into combustion chamber.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - tn4FPjDl
    .:: Older Piston ::. Due to smoke, carbon deposits can be seen ontop of it.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - lT4Mr9Rl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - ZHTQBPWl
    .:: Mechanic Insisted on Havoline ::. I'll change it at 800kms anyway.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - Pfe1q4Ql
    .:: NGK G-Power (Left) vs. NGK Stock (Right) ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - NU5xco0l - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - WumBwkdl
    .:: Clutch & Brake Cable ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 7eBs13fl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - YderaF7l
    .:: Gaskets ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - ebaIzQ6l
    .:: New Steering Handle ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 1gNawbtl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - MzsWWXll - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - AkCqd1Bl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - mJhYSrWl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - N8iq7pAl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - yDo0Mxol - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - Mf5RVlfl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - HGjADDfl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - x2hk9Iql - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - PlSkg4jl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - ygSUliYl
    .:: New Cam Gear Set (ISH) ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - CDtYEk4l - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - wkcF4Xql
    .:: New Stem Steering (Ainak) ::. (for the reasons described above i.e. that punk car wala w/ blacked out mirrors)

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - bjykOSLl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - q36Cps5l - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 5VxxOosl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - ce6lgdWl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - xAOmNgVl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - Qw7rAH5l
    .:: New Brake Leathers (front & back) (ISH) ::.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - dG2il5Ml - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - BV26Abql
    .:: Handle Balls for Stem Steering ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 6AkNM0Dl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 5GDCoBXl
    .:: New Cam Followers (Deluxe) ::. Why the hell do they keep calling it "Rockers"?

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - qfix0gvl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 5TF2bbnl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - sdn7DOal - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - EJ2vhO8l - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - DgHLT4Xl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - omknaVXl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - h7WAkRKl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - hU8NDHbl
    .:: (STD) Rings & Piston Set - AHL Genuine ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - vY3XhzEl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - yl51kbKl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - MUasyTAl
    .:: Deluxe Valves (Packed) ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - AFxHOg8l - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - pSaf0whl
    .:: Cam Followers Shaft ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - O5jheDDl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - FF4Rjrsl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - HS21Ksvl
    .:: Valve Seals - AHL Genuine ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - f6f6p8dl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - tND7Ej7l
    .:: Valve Guides ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - lGbcyjEl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 6cnBoc0l
    .:: Gasket - Cylinder Head ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - NW6b3ntl
    .:: New Clutch Lever ::. (Wanted to change it, to give a new feel to the clutch, but didn't - again; sh*t quality is the reason)

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - BwId21Ll - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - xDvN1NYl
    .:: Gasket - Exhaust ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - pvhDwLxl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - dVJrc8kl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - GAmyaYVl
    .:: ISH Challa Kitt and Magnet Seal ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - zo1ZImGl
    .:: AHL Genuine Clutch & Pressure Plates ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - TVMlzW3l - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - jtGIEG2l
    .:: AHL Genuine Push Rods ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - nojr72ml - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 60sAqdNl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 1PQ4Adkl
    .:: NGK G-Powe Titanium Tip Plug ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - K8YaelIl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - JThcTfbl
    .:: New Cylinder ::.

P.S. I didn't take many pictures of the Older Parts i took out, but i might take them. Because i have each and every part with me. Didn't leave a thang at his shop :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla! So you are saying that it really is a better choice than the stock NGK? Really no drawbacks? (Like incase with those Racing plugs we saw a few years ago, still cost like 1000 rupees for one plug -- can't quite recall their names, though).

Also, do you guys have any concerns about me using Deluxe Valves? I mean, your thoughts. No need to sugar coat anything. Just say it whatever it is @r1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lots of people are using this plug right now including many PW memebers and had a good feedback about it.

lol ... about Deluxe valves, though i do think they are good enough then local 3rd class valves but I would have preferred the Carbon Alloy deisal engine valves... becuase they cost less and last really long given they are fitted by good machinist.

@vickytulla! So you are saying that it really is a better choice than the stock NGK? Really no drawbacks? (Like incase with those Racing plugs we saw a few years ago, still cost like 1000 rupees for one plug -- can't quite recall their names, though).

Also, do you guys have any concerns about me using Deluxe Valves? I mean, your thoughts. No need to sugar coat anything. Just say it whatever it is @r1
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice detailed post with pics, will be beneficial to all.

Aren't deluxe valves going to have an effect on the economy ?
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhary007 View Post
    Aren't deluxe valves going to have an effect on the economy ?
    Well if it does, i will surely mention it here.

Right now, i am fed up with this bike's front portion. BC seedha he nai hota. Everyone (Denters, other shop keepers) think i am crazy

Even after fitting the new Stem Steering yesterday, my front shocks are still feeling rigid. That indicates that the brand new Stem Steering might also be misaligned

The era of mindf*ck has come back for me

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hows the performance so far and how much running period after ring+pistons? Did you change the whole cam timing gear shaft or just the primary drive?
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

is this head gasket of 3 metal sheets?

mostly they reduce Compression.. good work..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post

it obvious thicker gaskit = more space between head and piston more volume in compression are (on piston top position) resultant in less compressed air/fuel

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - dG2il5Ml - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - BV26Abql
    .:: Handle Balls for Stem Steering ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 6AkNM0Dl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 5GDCoBXl
    .:: New Cam Followers (Deluxe) ::. Why the hell do they keep calling it "Rockers"?

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - qfix0gvl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 5TF2bbnl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - sdn7DOal - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - EJ2vhO8l - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - DgHLT4Xl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - omknaVXl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - h7WAkRKl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - hU8NDHbl
    .:: (STD) Rings & Piston Set - AHL Genuine ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - vY3XhzEl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - yl51kbKl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - MUasyTAl
    .:: Deluxe Valves (Packed) ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - AFxHOg8l - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - pSaf0whl
    .:: Cam Followers Shaft ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - O5jheDDl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - FF4Rjrsl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - HS21Ksvl
    .:: Valve Seals - AHL Genuine ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - f6f6p8dl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - tND7Ej7l
    .:: Valve Guides ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - lGbcyjEl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 6cnBoc0l
    .:: Gasket - Cylinder Head ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - NW6b3ntl
    .:: New Clutch Lever ::. (Wanted to change it, to give a new feel to the clutch, but didn't - again; sh*t quality is the reason)

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - BwId21Ll - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - xDvN1NYl
    .:: Gasket - Exhaust ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - pvhDwLxl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - dVJrc8kl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - GAmyaYVl
    .:: ISH Challa Kitt and Magnet Seal ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - zo1ZImGl
    .:: AHL Genuine Clutch & Pressure Plates ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - TVMlzW3l - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - jtGIEG2l
    .:: AHL Genuine Push Rods ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - nojr72ml - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 60sAqdNl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - 1PQ4Adkl
    .:: NGK G-Powe Titanium Tip Plug ::.

Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - K8YaelIl - Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - JThcTfbl
    .:: New Cylinder ::.

P.S. I didn't take many pictures of the Older Parts i took out, but i might take them. Because i have each and every part with me. Didn't leave a thang at his shop :p
    why did u changed the cylinder and ring piston?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ab6666 View Post
    Cylinder = Bore and Sleeve is not a permanent long lasting solution
    Ring piston = Was blowing smoke occasionally

Feel free to add anything else bro @abobobilly
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    it obvious thicker gaskit = more space between head and piston more volume in compression are (on piston top position) resultant in less compressed air/fuel
    bigger gasket increases squish band and the volume of combustion chamber .. therefore the volume of air/fuel mixture displaced by piston from bottom dead center to top dead center will find itself in increased sized chamber.thus reducing CR.

and our mechanics use it asking people its genuin made of metal. not the fiber one.

however i have excellant expeirence with fibrer gasket.. long lasting .. goo CR and sealing ability.. these metal sheets leak quickly...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asjdsm any idea where to find 2.15 tagasako rim in pindi?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no idea bro .. have you wandered around in waris khan ? circular road ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    @asjdsm any idea where to find 2.15 tagasako rim in pindi?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks For Such An Detail Post Of Engine Work Abobobilly

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well done Dr.Ahmad Bilal sahib

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Hows the performance so far and how much running period after ring+pistons? Did you change the whole cam timing gear shaft or just the primary drive?
    Well its going great, as far as engine is concerned. I am loving the punchier sound, and definitely loving the hard pick at highest RPM. Otherwise, its going pretty much 'usual CG125' stuff.

If i am honest for a minute, i still feel that bike is a bit underpowered as compared to newer Euro2, but i just feel so on lower speeds. Bike is still able to achieve highest speed just fine, and only the initial acceleration is low. Or maybe i suck at accelerating lol :p

Running Period: I was told only 200kms. I am pretty sure i started ramming the bike after just 100; which is just 2 days worth of (daily) travel for me. I have been there before, so didn't take the 'running period' very serious. 50kms would have been enough anyway. However, i was specifically asked not to go beyond 100; which i didn't. (I understand the reason behind it, so didn't take any risk).

About the Cam Gear, well ... there are three things included in the Cam Gear Set. And they are posted above.

-------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post

Cylinder Gasket (which fits before Cylinder fitting), is of paper. The head gasket (which fits 'above/after' the cylinder) is metal sheet. It has always been like that. Not sure why you seem concerned.

-------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ab6666 View Post
    Engine required a lot of work. Main reasons were:
    - Excessive tappet noise (because of rocker plate, which was getting loose).
    - Engine was burning engine oil, hence causing slight smoke (I didn't change the piston, and chose not to bore the cylinder, the last time i got the head/cylinder work done. The details for that are in opening post as well.)
    - There was noticeable Power Loss in engine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Update 22nd March 2015.

Current Meter Reading: 40141.

After driving the bike after more than 200kms, i have noticed:
    - Power is okay.
    - Bike is heating up more, and that may be because of new engine parts.
    - Fuel Mileage is affected a little. Latest mileage has been 39km/L. This decrease is only because the fuel mixture has been made richer, because of 'running period'.
    - Havoline is the shittiest of oils. (Kixx Ultra is still A LOT better choice). My clutch has been performing like sh*t in this mildly hot weather (i imagine what it would do in extremely hot weather).

Will post more ....

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well its going great, as far as engine is concerned. I am loving the punchier sound, and definitely loving the hard pick at highest RPM. Otherwise, its going pretty much 'usual CG125' stuff.

If i am honest for a minute, i still feel that bike is a bit underpowered as compared to newer Euro2, but i just feel so on lower speeds. Bike is still able to achieve highest speed just fine, and only the initial acceleration is low. Or maybe i suck at accelerating lol :p

Running Period: I was told only 200kms. I am pretty sure i started ramming the bike after just 100; which is just 2 days worth of (daily) travel for me. I have been there before, so didn't take the 'running period' very serious. 50kms would have been enough anyway. However, i was specifically asked not to go beyond 100; which i didn't. (I understand the reason behind it, so didn't take any risk).

About the Cam Gear, well ... there are three things included in the Cam Gear Set. And they are posted above.
    Did you change the exhaust too? Yes you have to compromise on fuel consumption until the running period (300kms) approx not completed, mechanic say that after new ring+pistons fuel's mixture must be kept rich.

What about timing cam shaft sound is it gone or still there? Secondly need your reviews about the performance of Panther tyre.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

User Tag List