111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed

1. The Complete Story of Changing Rims on my CG125 for Perfect Alignment: @ Page 5 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...on#post4359405

and

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-5#post4403891

2. Engine Push Rods Changed to OLD CG125 Model, Japenese: @ Page 5 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-5#post4396649

3. The Raam Kattha of Adjusting Alignment of CG125: @ Page 7 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-7#post4449978

4. Locks Kit Purchased at 8th July, Now Fitted:@ Page 8, Post #159 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-8#post4464533

5. Cylinder Head Seal Changed at 8th September 2014 to solve Tappet Cover Leak @ Page 8, Post#149 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-8#post4521260

6. Panther Pacer Rear 3.00-17 Changed at 30th December 2014; Old Panther Power was faulty with misalignment @ Page 8, Post#156 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-8#post4650399

7. Feeler Gauge & Valve Adjuster Bought from HYS, Brandreth Road; Page 9, Post#165 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-9#post4666830

8. Engine Works Done @ 39920; Page 10, Post#200 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...10#post4730453 w/ Pictures in Post#202 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...11#post4730459 ... and Post#203 -- https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...11#post4730462

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engine Oil Experiences

Kixx Ultra 4T (2nd Bottle) - Odo Reading 34800 to 35811: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...56#post4340438

Liqui Moly 4T (1st Bottle) - Odo Reading 35811 to 37082: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...56#post4340438
    ++ Also listed my (initial) reservations about LiquiMoly ++ : https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...63#post4507036

Liqui Moly 4T (2nd Bottle) - Odo Reading 37082 to 38322: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...76#post4640291

Back to Kixx Ultra 4T - @ Odo Reading 38322 to 39149: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...76#post4640291

Kixx Ultra 4T - @ Odo Reading 39149 to 39920 (Engine Work was coming up, so again got Kixx Ultra)

Havoline - @ Odo Reading 39920 to [ongoing] (Engine Work was coming up, so again got Kixx Ultra)

*A Test to find difference between expensive Liqui Moly vs. Cheaper Kixx Ultra*

CG125 Workshop Manual - Courtesy of our dear @r1
    Preview (Download for High Quality version): https://app.box.com/s/gl4rrv11kr3wd38xb0ph

Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    2kms ride.. Came back home and thrown away the suspensions.
    You can't be serious. You could atleast tell me the details.

3. 27-07-2014, 07:56 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The first problem which was faced during installation of suspensions was that the diameter of its bushes was very small. So took out the bush upper rubber which were wrapped over steel collar cushion. We replaced the upper and lower rubbers and hit the stock collar cushion inside the rubber with hammer.

Second problem was the space between spring blocker and lower bolt. The stock suspension has 3.5" (8.0cm) and in after market it was 1.5" (3.81cm). As you can see in image # 2 the spring is touching with the chain cover and it was making Khar Khar sound and chain cover alignment was totally out.

Anyhow, after so much hectic work suspensions were installed and mechanic took my bike for a long ride in order to check the suspensions. He came back and was looking at me with a miserable face LOL!!! Then I took the bike and after riding it half kilometer came back to him with an embarrassing face
    During that half kilometer was feeling like as if am driving Hummer without suspensions on Himalya Range.

Image#1
    Abobobillys CG125 Thread  Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed -1452404

Image#2
    Abobobillys CG125 Thread  Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed -1452405
    thats chinese engineering for you. cheez bana den ***, it will look good. but you have no clue how it will actually perform

5. 27-07-2014, 08:13 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is this bottle beside the shock, an air container? If yes then it may have an adjuster knob/screw for changing the damping of the shock absorber.
    the touching of the shock with the chain can be resolved by increasing the height of the suspension. If its not getting awkwardly higher.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

which year model is it?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by desiboy33 View Post
    which year model is it?
    R1's CG125 is a 2007 model. Mine is a 2008/09.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear abobobilly and r1. It seems that my cg-125 stock rear brake shoes have finished after some 40k kms ride. Could you please recommend me some best brake shoes available to use for cg-125.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Expert advice needed meri bike key meter ki led lights kharab ho gye thi men ney led lights wala board change kya hai khud mager problem ab yeh hai key jub bike ki key on position per hoti hai to meter ki lights nhe jalti jub kick mar kar start karta hoo tab on hoti han aur speedometer ki neddle bhi bike chalatey howey work nhe karti mager bike ride kartey howey jasey hi clutch press karta ho neddle work karney lag jati hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Koyi to reply karo yar wasey itne barey guru bantey han sarey aur chota sey problem ka solution nhe hai kisi key pas

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bike_junky View Post
    Dear abobobilly and r1. It seems that my cg-125 stock rear brake shoes have finished after some 40k kms ride. Could you please recommend me some best brake shoes available to use for cg-125.
    I once used Rs.70 worth of brake shoes (don't remember its company but they were of decent quality) which were very very good in braking. But the definite risk is that your hub from the inside will be screwed. So basically NOT recommended to use. (I survived though -- probably just my luck)

You can also get the Atlas Honda's Geniune Brake Leather but they are HORRIBLE in braking power. Plus, they cost like Rs.500 for the rear brake. Eventhough i am using the same since a year ... I am really not satisfied with their performance. So yes i won't recommend that as well.

This is just my experience so far, and i haven't used any other brand. BUT, i know there are some Malaysian and Japenese brands in the market, which may cost upto Rs.1000 for rear brake leathers but they are much much better than the Atlas Honda ones. Sadly, i never used any of them so i won't be able to provide you with any help on that.

========

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Expert advice needed meri bike key meter ki led lights kharab ho gye thi men ney led lights wala board change kya hai khud mager problem ab yeh hai key jub bike ki key on position per hoti hai to meter ki lights nhe jalti jub kick mar kar start karta hoo tab on hoti han aur speedometer ki neddle bhi bike chalatey howey work nhe karti mager bike ride kartey howey jasey hi clutch press karta ho neddle work karney lag jati hai
    Maybe you have attached the meter light's wiring to the Ignition. Which is probably why they only light up when you start the bike. So you may want to re-check and attach the wiring to the battery.

As for your Speedometer problem ... it could be that your Speedometer cable is loose. And when you press Clutch, its (clutch's) wire's tension causes the speedometer cable to adjust itself. (Speedometer cable and Clutch cable pass through from the same location)

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Koyi to reply karo yar wasey itne barey guru bantey han sarey aur chota sey problem ka solution nhe hai kisi key pas
    Abobobilly's CG125 Thread - Its Evolution and Stuff I Changed - i see what you did there rage face meme

Bhai hosla kiya karo :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@abobobilly thanx brother men ney head light dobara khol kar check ki to pata chala neutral ki wire ghalat lagayi howi thi problem solved

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Went to mechanic he asked me to change the tyre. @abobobilly the allignment of tyre and bars is at standard position.

check visually as well ..dont solely rely on bars as well..

also for bikes almist 70 % of braking power is from front wheel and 30% from rear wheel... make sure they are adjusted accordingly..

hope at the time of slipping it wasn't flogged. (high gears slow rpm)..

tyre looks good .

does applying rear brakes cause some shock/jatka ? if yes check the rubbers inside hub of rear tyre same for front.

also make sure brake shoes are ok . inspect them . they should not be smooth like floor or marble.. if they are used slightly and still facing same issue rub them with razmal to roughen them up.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello every1 i have honda125 2013. after i go above 60km my handle starts vibrating like "buzzzzzzzz" what should i do so solve it? i asked mechanic he said its fine don"t worry and forget it.... and need advise for cluch makes sound like "garrr" from engine when i shift gears...and sometimes my bike do missing once on constant speed, same as bikes do when petrol ends.... plz help guys....

16. 02-08-2014, 11:48 AM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have installed AHL brake leathers 2 weeks ago and the performance of rear brake is just pathetic.
    It has no grip at high speeds and making cheen cheen sounds all the time. Now thinking to change the leathers, before this had Power's Brake Leathers which worn out after 14000 kms and the performance was just too good.
    use third party brakeshoes.

i have good experience with Dutch Brake shoe. dont know if it is available at your location..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@r1! I promised you reworked Workshop manual. Here it is: https://app.box.com/s/gl4rrv11kr3wd38xb0ph

- Credit goes to you. Its also mentioned in the PDF.
    - Don't miss the watermark down below every page.
    - Contents Page has 'clickable' buttons. You can jump directly to your desired section.
    - Online View (with the above link) will show reduced quality. So download it. I did not compress the images or PDF file much, because these were purely photos, and compressing them would have resulted in deteriorated quality, especially the Zoom.

Spead it like fire .... if you prefer.

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    @r1! I promised you reworked Workshop manual. Here it is: https://app.box.com/s/gl4rrv11kr3wd38xb0ph

- Credit goes to you. Its also mentioned in the PDF.
    - Don't miss the watermark down below every page.
    - Contents Page has 'clickable' buttons. You can jump directly to your desired section.
    - Online View (with the above link) will show reduced quality. So download it. I did not compress the images or PDF file much, because these were purely photos, and compressing them would have resulted in deteriorated quality, especially the Zoom.

Spead it like fire .... if you prefer.
    Provided by r1 and compiled by @abobobilly gooda gooda, now all 125 owners can download the workshop manual in HD (Y)
    r1 na bhe mention krtay khair the
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

20. 04-08-2014, 01:06 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Will send you the Deluxe and Pridor's workshop manual too. Right now complete bed rest!
    Sure. But please try to "scan" them for better page quality. Even if you scan 10-15 pages per day, you'll be able to scan full book in one week, approximately.

If scanning is not an option then photos will do

Also, why bed rest? Kher hay na?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I once used Rs.70 worth of brake shoes (don't remember its company but they were of decent quality) which were very very good in braking. But the definite risk is that your hub from the inside will be screwed. So basically NOT recommended to use. (I survived though -- probably just my luck)

You can also get the Atlas Honda's Geniune Brake Leather but they are HORRIBLE in braking power. Plus, they cost like Rs.500 for the rear brake. Eventhough i am using the same since a year ... I am really not satisfied with their performance. So yes i won't recommend that as well.

This is just my experience so far, and i haven't used any other brand. BUT, i know there are some Malaysian and Japenese brands in the market, which may cost upto Rs.1000 for rear brake leathers but they are much much better than the Atlas Honda ones. Sadly, i never used any of them so i won't be able to provide you with any help on that.
    Thanks bro. I didn't mention that the brake shoes on my cg-125 that have worn out are original that came with the mcycle purchase. For me those worked for almost 40k kms.
    I think as I ride my motorcycle at slow speeds and also use deceleration for braking that's why did not faced any performance issues.
    Does the AHL genuine are the same as the ones pre installed in the brand new cg-125

23. 04-08-2014, 06:52 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My bike has done 28k kilometers but just rear brake shoes changed. Front are the same factory fitted

sent from my Xperia

25. 29-08-2014, 12:01 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how is it going so far?
    How do you mean?

Life is going ... well, busy.

Bike is going ... well, pretty good. Like i mentioned before, changing its 'Stem Steering' was the best thing i did. Apart from some minor problems (like Cylinder Head rubber seal leakage) ... its going okay.

BUT, we all know ... when there is too quiet ... a storm might be coming :p lol

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How do you mean?

Life is going ... well, busy.

Bike is going ... well, pretty good. Like i mentioned before, changing its 'Stem Steering' was the best thing i did. Apart from some minor problems (like Cylinder Head rubber seal leakage) ... its going okay.

BUT, we all know ... when there is too quiet ... a storm might be coming :p lol
    " Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.. It's about learning to dance in the rain ".

Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

User Tag List