+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By k-four-nine
  • 2 Post By k-four-nine
  • 1 Post By aximaxim
  • 1 Post By aximaxim
  • 1 Post By k-four-nine
  • 1 Post By k-four-nine

Thread: A website that lets you see how a bike will fit you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default A website that lets you see how a bike will fit you.

Have you ever found yourself looking at a big, heavy sports bike and asking yourself this question: "I wonder if I look good on it?" or "Can I put my both feet on the ground while sitting on it?".
    If so, your prayers has been answered.
    I've found a motorcycle ergonomics simulator. Here's the link:
    Motorcycle Ergonomics
    Its very easy and simple. Just select a brand, then a model, give in your height/inseam length and thats all, it'll show a dummy sitting on the selected measuring the dimensions you've provided earlier...
    Here's a snapshot:
    http://www.zx6e.net/forums/uploads/p...1382202975.jpg
    I'm using a dated cell phone so I can't upload the photo... So I shall be highly grateful to anyone who upload that photo here...
    Thanks...

Similar Threads:

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hah. Kinda fun to look at the postures lol.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One can also request new bike if its not available in the list. Unfortunately, there're no Pakistani bikes available on this site. Plenty of Indian bikes though... Like Royal Enfield or Hero etc.
    If you like cafe racers then Royal Enfield Continental GT and Norton Commando 961 is a must... Man, I look super on the Norton!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice Sharing

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

looking cool on hayabusa but cant buy it lol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali051214 View Post
    Nice Sharing
    Thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dammmmn I look s0ooooooo co0l on an R1.
    Nice share.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    Dammmmn I look s0ooooooo co0l on an R1.
    Nice share.
    Thanks. Yes, R1 is the best Japanese Super Bike looks wise. Although I find Italian Ducati 1199 Panigale much better looking, same goes to German BMW S1000RR and Austrian KTM RC8R... Secondly, I'm a whooping 6'2" tall and these European bikes seems to fit me better... They're more roomy for my 33" inseam! Excluding Italian made Aprilia RSV4 1000, which is as compact as a Honda CBR1000RR. Speaking of Honda CBR; the current CBR is the ugliest Super Bike in the world....! I mean, it looks like a "Chooha" to me and I look HUGE sitting on it! The 2007 gen CBR was great though...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    Thanks. Yes, R1 is the best Japanese Super Bike looks wise. Although I find Italian Ducati 1199 Panigale much better looking, same goes to German BMW S1000RR and Austrian KTM RC8R... Secondly, I'm a whooping 6'2" tall and these European bikes seems to fit me better... They're more roomy for my 33" inseam! Excluding Italian made Aprilia RSV4 1000, which is as compact as a Honda CBR1000RR. Speaking of Honda CBR; the current CBR is the ugliest Super Bike in the world....! I mean, it looks like a "Chooha" to me and I look HUGE sitting on it! The 2007 gen CBR was great though...
    I love European cars but when it comes to bikes I absolutely cant see anything beyond the Japanese Bikes. I know that BMW S1000RR is a beast and Panigale is closest thing you get to the MotoGP bike Ducati uses. Yet still my ultimate bike is and always have been a Japanese. The only exception in the european bikes for me is the KTM and the soft spot I have for KTM is mainly because its a underdog...... but dammn those KTM are good looking.

I personally think European bikes are an acquired taste. Basically european bikes buri nahi hai.....mein bad-zouq aadmi hoon
    Japanese bikes are a bit cheesier than their european counterparts. European bikes are classier and more subtle like the Audi use to be in the German market.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I love European cars but when it comes to bikes I absolutely cant see anything beyond the Japanese Bikes. I know that BMW S1000RR is a beast and Panigale is closest thing you get to the MotoGP bike Ducati uses. Yet still my ultimate bike is and always have been a Japanese. The only exception in the european bikes for me is the KTM and the soft spot I have for KTM is mainly because its a underdog...... but dammn those KTM are good looking.

I personally think European bikes are an acquired taste. Basically european bikes buri nahi hai.....mein bad-zouq aadmi hoon
    Japanese bikes are a bit cheesier than their european counterparts. European bikes are classier and more subtle like the Audi use to be in the German market.
    Yes, KTM is indeed an underdog when it comes to road bikes since it mainly makes dirt bike but thats going to change very soon... KTM has just released 1190 Adventure & 1290 Super Duke R, and is about to release 3 small displacement sports bikes called RC125/200/390, all powered by a high revving single cylinder engine. All that progression leads to believe that KTM is some sort of a mission!
    Speaking of RC8R, it almost looks like STEALTH FIGHTER... Click this snapshot to see what I mean:
    http://images.motorcycle-usa.com/Pho...KTM-RC8R-4.jpg
    Reminds me of American F119 Nighthawk stealth fighter!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, KTM is indeed an underdog when it comes to road bikes since it mainly makes dirt bike but thats going to change very soon... KTM has just released 1190 Adventure & 1290 Super Duke R, and is about to release 3 small displacement sports bikes called RC125/200/390, all powered by a high revving single cylinder engine. All that progression leads to believe that KTM is some sort of a mission!
    Speaking of RC8R, it almost looks like STEALTH FIGHTER... Click this snapshot to see what I mean:
    Reminds me of Lockheed F117 Nighthawk stealth fighter!
    Thing is, "ALL" Jap sports bikes are inline-4. No V-Twin, Triple or V4... Nothing against "straight four bangers" but they ALL been building it since... the beginning of time!!! I really loved the V-Twin Honda RC51 that replaced Honda CBR929RR inline-4, but they killed it soon and replaced with Honda CBR1000RR 4 banger... Same can be said for Suzuki for its V-Twin TL1000R...
    Atleast, Yamaha is rumored to convert its R6/R1's inline-4 engine to 675cc & 1100cc 3-Cylinder engine... Lets see what happens. After the success of their FZ9 (850cc Triple) I don't think its impossible...
    Ok, that was a LONG post!!! Wasn't it?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is fun......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    This is fun......
    Indeed its fun. And for a motorcycle geek like me; its HELL OF A FUN!
    I spent several hours on this site when I first discovered it...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Reminds me of Lockheed F117 Nighthawk stealth fighter!
    Thing is, "ALL" Jap sports bikes are inline-4. No V-Twin, Triple or V4... Nothing against "straight four bangers" but they ALL been building it since... the beginning of time!!! I really loved the V-Twin Honda RC51 that replaced Honda CBR929RR inline-4, but they killed it soon and replaced with Honda CBR1000RR 4 banger... Same can be said for Suzuki for its V-Twin TL1000R...
    Atleast, Yamaha is rumored to convert its R6/R1's inline-4 engine to 675cc & 1100cc 3-Cylinder engine... Lets see what happens. After the success of their FZ9 (850cc Triple) I don't think its impossible...
    Ok, that was a LONG post!!! Wasn't it?
    KTM RC8R has been on my wallpaper for a very long time. I personally think that the V twins should not be mounted on a sports bike. Generally speaking they do not rev as high as the inline 4s do...... I know that these V-twins are more of a pragmatic approach with lower end torque but thats the thing...... these sports bikes do not have to be practical. They should be crazy and uncompromising. For me if the sport bike engine cant rev like a formula 1 car then I do not like it. For me these bikes are the closest you can get to a formula 1 car. Nothing on 4 wheel revved or sounded like a formula 1 car until the Lexus LFA came out, it revved like a race car because it has a race car engine in it (indycar engine).

I miss the old days when the 250cc sports bike had an inline 4 engine in it. I know that most of what Im saying is not very logical or with rational but the heart wants what the heart wants.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

KTM RC8R has been on my wallpaper for a very long time. I personally think that the V twins should not be mounted on a sports bike. Generally speaking they do not rev as high as the inline 4s do...... I know that these V-twins are more of a pragmatic approach with lower end torque but thats the thing...... these sports bikes do not have to be practical. They should be crazy and uncompromising. For me if the sport bike engine cant rev like a formula 1 car then I do not like it. For me these bikes are the closest you can get to a formula 1 car. Nothing on 4 wheel revved or sounded like a formula 1 car until the Lexus LFA came out, it revved like a race car because it has a race car engine in it (indycar engine).

I miss the old days when the 250cc sports bike had an inline 4 engine in it. I know that most of what Im saying is not very logical or with rational but the heart wants what the heart wants.
    You've got a point. Why buy a Super Bike when you're going to solely use as a commuter... But still; most Super Bikes spend 99% of time on public roads! I know a guy who commutes daily on a Ducati 1198 (predecessor of Panigale) in London!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You've got a point. Why buy a Super Bike when you're going to solely use as a commuter... But still; most Super Bikes spend 99% of time on public roads! I know a guy who commutes daily on a Ducati 1198 (predecessor of Panigale) in London!
    A colleague of mine use to commute via his CBR400RR everyday in Karachi..... and office hours are rush hours. I remember first week he complained about the clutch..... he said it was too heavy....... in reality it was fine and he was tired of using it again and again in start stop traffic. Then he developed a backache..... I use to tease him that he was getting old so he never complained about his back again but for the 3 months he owned the bike he regularly complained about his wrist pain.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

WASAY TO R1 PAR BATHNA MUSHKIL HAY CHALO
    YAHAN HI maza lay lia

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JUNOON007 View Post
    WASAY TO R1 PAR BATHNA MUSHKIL HAY CHALO
    YAHAN HI maza lay lia
    Only R1. Go ahead sit on a Lotus C01 or Ducati Desmocidi RR that would costs more then a Crore after all taxes and duties!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A colleague of mine use to commute via his CBR400RR everyday in Karachi..... and office hours are rush hours. I remember first week he complained about the clutch..... he said it was too heavy....... in reality it was fine and he was tired of using it again and again in start stop traffic. Then he developed a backache..... I use to tease him that he was getting old so he never complained about his back again but for the 3 months he owned the bike he regularly complained about his wrist pain.....
    Speed always comes at a cost!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Damn............it shows very close results......

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List