Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Brand New Genuine Side Mirrors Of CG-125 For Sale.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    asadrizwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Brand New Genuine Side Mirrors Of CG-125 For Sale.

    Brand new side mirrors for sale. My 2014 CG classic 2014 got snatched so this has been lying around. Would be thankful if anyone can share the price of brand new genuine side mirrors.

    Demand:

    Contact: +92345-3777848

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using PW Forums mobile app

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    metalhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    1,302
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    The item is packed. Cannot see its quality. But i installed new side mirrors for 300 rupees recently from Islamabad. I don't know if its the same...

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    asadrizwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalhead View Post
    The item is packed. Cannot see its quality. But i installed new side mirrors for 300 rupees recently from Islamabad. I don't know if its the same...
    they are 100% original well i don't think original side mirrors are so cheap. i think i should ring up any honda's 5s dealer and ask the price.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Still available?

    Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    turab_ali_malik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^ Same ques..

    Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The Geniune side mirrors which come with Brand New CG125 is slightly different from the ones available in general market ... they are slightly longer in size, which makes it easy for the rider to watch traffic on the rear.

    You also cannot tell the difference with naked eye ... unless you install them on your bike, and use them a couple of days. Also, if you take measurements, you can see the difference clearly.

    These mirrors are hard to find, but cost just the same as the other mirrors available in market under "Genuine" tag. So the maximum you can get for them, is Rs.250.

    I have always used these mirrors on my CG125 (2009 model). This is i think 4th or 5th year of my bike, and during that time, i have bought and used nearly 4 pairs of these Geniune side mirrors. The ones available in the market are just not the same, and they look and work like a CD70's side mirrors, which are slightly smaller in size.

    Anyway ... i just wanted to say ... if they are geniune, don't expect the to sell for 1000 rupees or something. They are plastic, afterall, and they are really not that high priced.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    The Geniune side mirrors which come with Brand New CG125 is slightly different from the ones available in general market ... they are slightly longer in size, which makes it easy for the rider to watch traffic on the rear.

    You also cannot tell the difference with naked eye ... unless you install them on your bike, and use them a couple of days. Also, if you take measurements, you can see the difference clearly.

    These mirrors are hard to find, but cost just the same as the other mirrors available in market under "Genuine" tag. So the maximum you can get for them, is Rs.250.

    I have always used these mirrors on my CG125 (2009 model). This is i think 4th or 5th year of my bike, and during that time, i have bought and used nearly 4 pairs of these Geniune side mirrors. The ones available in the market are just not the same, and they look and work like a CD70's side mirrors, which are slightly smaller in size.

    Anyway ... i just wanted to say ... if they are geniune, don't expect the to sell for 1000 rupees or something. They are plastic, afterall, and they are really not that high priced.
    Got 70's side mirros for 160 here in pindi. Yes thats for a pair

    Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    Got 70's side mirros for 160 here in pindi. Yes thats for a pair
    The genuine mirrors you can find in market, cost Rs.150 (even less for shopkeepers) ... which i am also stating to be slightly shorter in length ... And these look exactly like the ones which come attached with the bike from factory. Except, they are NOT the same.

    So the main reason these costed me Rs.250, is because these are taken off from brand new bikes ... and because you can't find these in the general market.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •