Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Help choose a 125 or 150cc bike!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Help choose a 125 or 150cc bike!

Aoa guys...

Help me decide which bike should I buy? My daily commute is 35+35 = 70kms... hence I need a bigger bike, currently I own a 2010 Yamaha Junoon which I shall be putting up for sale soon...

Since I have a busy schedule and long commute my preference is of a reliable bike, comfortable and trouble free. I have kept Junoon for 4yrs and what I hated the most was lack of after sales and mechanics resulting in huge time waste... since I now have a job, I don't afford time wastage...

Help me choose amongst the following bikes:

HONDA CG 125 CLASSIC.....102,500Rs
    HONDA CG DREAM..... 105,900Rs
    HONDA CG 125 DELUXE..... 124,000Rs

SUZUKI GS 150..... 119,500Rs

RAVI PIAGGIO STORM 125..... 112,000Rs

Im not a Honda fan... and I expect that very soon Atlas Honda is going to suffer from same fate as dyl... I think Honda Japan would take over and kick atlas out very soon... should I buy an atlas honda bike?

I personally like Ravi Piaggio a lot... but is it a trouble free bike? With good after sales? Or I would have to worry and run for claims and issues in my new bike? (Which kills the reliability part )

Has the quality of GS150 improved after the recent price hike? 119,500 is insane price for GS as per Suzuki's pricing history...

Expert opinions required: @vickytulla ? Others... plz pour feedback

Thnx!

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Under survelliance, to much enemies abroad. Specially mods

Sent from my LG-F240S using Tapatalk
    Just name her
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Just name her
    The one you got irritated from

Sent from my LG-F240S using Tapatalk

4. 29-05-2014, 09:07 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

5. 29-05-2014, 09:09 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Phew!! So guys im here after a long long day and had a comprehensive market visit!

Started off with hunting for Piaggio.. its available on display on all the ravi show rooms, all have 5,6 in stock...
    Bike looks awesome and tremendous! No doubt looks wise there is no parallel and with 2014 model they have further raised the bar and made it completely look like a heavy bike.. After visiting Piaggio dealers and getting quotes and inquiring, I went to ravi piaggio's warranty claim center to inquire the mechanics about claims, service and parts... I also got opportunity to take a test drive!

Awesome awesome ride, the bike is whole new class, very big fuel tank and clip on handle bars make it feel like a heavy bike.. the handle grips and buttons are of awesome quality!

But the sad part, the grim reality... during the test drive the mechanic told me sir don't buy this bike.. i lied in front of the campany guys(standing at the workshop) that it is a good bike, but the fact is... its niri khuari.... no spares, no services, owners keep on complaining, chain cover issue is still there even though they have removed the chain cover but noise is still there... etc etc.

Hence... my verdict for piaggio is a NO... specially because they have no official sales center, no proper spare part dealer... fact is, their authorized parts dealer says that an ordered part would take 6-10days to come from factory.... which in real means at least double the time.....

Most sad part is their main 3s center is at bhubatian chowk, raiwind road.. which is a joke... who would want to go there?

Hence... piaggio, a good product, suffering from bad fate... company needs to put in much more effort... right now they just make a few and focus on selling it only.
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1401381271769.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  132.5 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1401381284710.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  149.2 KB

The new thing though in the market was Honda Cg dream and its a very good looking bike...!
    and it is what I have made my mind for...

Same reliable engine as Cg, sporty shape as deluxe and at a much lower price... and frankly i expect the price to increase very soon!

The looks are great and proportionate... nothing looks too fat in real...
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1401381472380.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  82.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1401381490934.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  169.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1401381510355.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  176.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1401381529585.jpg
Views: 1597
Size:  163.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1401381546954.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  175.4 KB

Honda deluxe is a no for me up till now bcoz I could not find any 2013 model and 2014 is final selling for 122,000Rs...

Also saw dyl yd-125 sport and its a china bike .. just a plain no to it... 106,000Rs was the price...

Inspected suzuki gs150 and its a joke of suzuki's brand name... its most pathetic bike biuld quality wise, for eg the handle bar switches are of so so poor quality that even chondas have better stuff... much better indeed...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good that you test ride it but Here your research is wrong. If you live in Lahore spares is not an issue.
    Who says main dealer is on bhuptian chowk that's just a normal shop with bunch of rp standing. You can find many good service shops in Lahore. I can name some.
    You don't need a part for atleast first year of bike. It's a maintenance free bike. If you like the ride. Don't leave the bike for these reasons.

Edit: I just read you have selected CG DREAM wow great choice Better stick to it. Ignore my words

Good Luck...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoberRiders/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alas just dream on and on
    We keep supporting AHL and they keep on ripping us with copy pastes again and again
    Same stupid engine with no self start:p just kick and kick until we are dead lol
    Ironic isn't it that a company which is being loved and respected by so many do not care about its customers one bit
    Th quality just decreases with each newer model
    Damn it just upgrade your plants and manufacture cbr250r already
    People who can cough up 400,000 will buy it and those who can't will buy your cg, cd, dreams/nightmares or whatever.
    Your sales won't be affected stupid idiots

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Automotorsport_Lover ! So you did the exact same thing about which i warned you already i.e. NOT TO trust them ignorant baskurds. Chotay chotay issues ko MAJOR issues bana k awein dimag karab karte hain ... and funny thing is aap ka ho bhi gya. Agar iss tarah dekhna hay to phir baaqi bikes bhi issue free nahi hain. Even if you choose CG Dream, what chance is there that it won't have any issues at all since its practically NEVER tested out yet (because its new arrival)?

You did get a test ride, and you liked it. Did you face any issue during the test ride? If any, please state them. If not, then please also state WHY you took that guy's words over it? (My guess is ... that was exactly what you wanted to hear).

Anyway, in the end, its your call. You get to decide what to buy and what not. I'll happily embrace those PUNY issues (considering NO bike in Pakistan is issue free) and live with it because i would NEVER trust a AHL and would never support it anymore. Any company which simply 'cashes out its brand name without innovating anything' is a FAIL in my books.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Interesting read. Much fun, wow debate.

OT- I have very limited experience with bikes, but this is what I noticed;
    Say X bike has a problem, people will jump to the conclusion that all X bikes have problems.
    Then, they will praise Y bike. When they find out that one odd Y bike has a problem, all Y bikes have problems.

It doesn't work like that- It depends on your luck. When I went to buy my E-II last year, my friend came with me. I gave him the Pay order, he chose the bike, he revved it a bit, he told me that it's fine. Out of 10 or so E-II's, he picked the odd one out with almost nothing out of order. I was satisfied. Except- E-II only has 4 gears, it vibrates like crazy after 80km/h and due to no 5th gear, the fuel economy sucks. It has great pick though- Outruns most bikes, easily. Went for a trip to Chiniot- 25 KM one way. Once we reached the place, I thanked god, my wrists were hurting like ****, such an uncomfortable bike!

When I went to buy my bike, I looked at different things- Value for money, ease of finding spare parts etc. That time, only thing on my mind was Resale. And, I did sell the bike off after 2 months and 2200 KM on the ODO. So, a Honda was perfect for me.
    This year, I have been more and more interested in the new RP. It looks dashing, has great features.

Regarding spare parts of RP and GS-150, they might be scarce, but I am sure they will update their stocks soon, usually, in business like this, you make a survey, how many xx parts were needed of what kind ( Internals, indicators and the list goes on ), then they stock them up. It might take some time, but I am sure that you won't have an issue for several months.

Warranty- If you have done your homework, you shouldn't be refused a warranty claim. You need to know your rights.
    Those mechanics that said that RP is no good- Well, I have heard a lot of stuff, those stories will be Off-Topic, and I respect the OP.

So- TL;DR- Do Istikhaarah, Pray Fajar, go to the market once again, keep the debate from this thread out of your head, i.e reset your brain, test drive every single bike again and make your choice. Warnah, same situation as Toyota vs Honda.
    Im tired.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Phew!! So guys im here after a long long day and had a comprehensive market visit!

Started off with hunting for Piaggio.. its available on display on all the ravi show rooms, all have 5,6 in stock...
    Bike looks awesome and tremendous! No doubt looks wise there is no parallel and with 2014 model they have further raised the bar and made it completely look like a heavy bike.. After visiting Piaggio dealers and getting quotes and inquiring, I went to ravi piaggio's warranty claim center to inquire the mechanics about claims, service and parts... I also got opportunity to take a test drive!

Awesome awesome ride, the bike is whole new class, very big fuel tank and clip on handle bars make it feel like a heavy bike.. the handle grips and buttons are of awesome quality!

But the sad part, the grim reality... during the test drive the mechanic told me sir don't buy this bike.. i lied in front of the campany guys(standing at the workshop) that it is a good bike, but the fact is... its niri khuari.... no spares, no services, owners keep on complaining, chain cover issue is still there even though they have removed the chain cover but noise is still there... etc etc.

Hence... my verdict for piaggio is a NO... specially because they have no official sales center, no proper spare part dealer... fact is, their authorized parts dealer says that an ordered part would take 6-10days to come from factory.... which in real means at least double the time.....

Most sad part is their main 3s center is at bhubatian chowk, raiwind road.. which is a joke... who would want to go there?

Hence... piaggio, a good product, suffering from bad fate... company needs to put in much more effort... right now they just make a few and focus on selling it only.

The new thing though in the market was Honda Cg dream and its a very good looking bike...!

Same reliable engine as Cg, sporty shape as deluxe and at a much lower price... and frankly i expect the price to increase very soon!

Honda deluxe is a no for me up till now bcoz I could not find any 2013 model and 2014 is final selling for 122,000Rs...

Also saw dyl yd-125 sport and its a china bike .. just a plain no to it... 106,000Rs was the price...

Inspected suzuki gs150 and its a joke of suzuki's brand name... its most pathetic bike biuld quality wise, for eg the handle bar switches are of so so poor quality that even chondas have better stuff... much better indeed...

Man, the CG Dream is the only logical choice left for those who want a modern-looking bike with no spare parts issue! Han, plastic parts will be expensive and maybe rare to find too. But engine wise, ye bike fit hai. By far this is the only bike which makes sense to me as well. You get the great CG engine in a new great-looking body, what's not to like. Oh yeah, we may pay more for Honda bikes, but you're paying for the whole eco system. That is, no spares issue, lots of Chinese parts to choose from if you're on a budget, and great resale(cant be sure about CG Dream though). So you pay more to have all those luxuries.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    @Automotorsport_Lover ! So you did the exact same thing about which i warned you already i.e. NOT TO trust them ignorant baskurds. Chotay chotay issues ko MAJOR issues bana k awein dimag karab karte hain ... and funny thing is aap ka ho bhi gya. Agar iss tarah dekhna hay to phir baaqi bikes bhi issue free nahi hain. Even if you choose CG Dream, what chance is there that it won't have any issues at all since its practically NEVER tested out yet (because its new arrival)?

You did get a test ride, and you liked it. Did you face any issue during the test ride? If any, please state them. If not, then please also state WHY you took that guy's words over it? (My guess is ... that was exactly what you wanted to hear).

Anyway, in the end, its your call. You get to decide what to buy and what not. I'll happily embrace those PUNY issues (considering NO bike in Pakistan is issue free) and live with it because i would NEVER trust a AHL and would never support it anymore. Any company which simply 'cashes out its brand name without innovating anything' is a FAIL in my books.
    Theres nothing to get emotional about guys im not passing any verdict about RP... im just choosing a bike as per my requirement...

The thing is, im buying bike for reliability and reducing my mechanic visits and hassles... RP is a lovely bike indeed, no parallel to its ride comfort and shashka... but it can be kept as a secondary ride... not as a daily runner for me...

Amongst 14 working hours of a day... 10hrs+ of mine are spent at office and in commute, nothing is left with me to visit mechanics if something goes wrong... with RP a greater risk is there for me to face khauri.. in case I end up with a bad piece..

And I asked Ravi's own mechanic about his opinion about this bike...! Even the authorized ravi mechanic himself says that this bike is for shoukeen people only.. practical choice is honda then what else verification do i need?

The thing is, the bike is great.. but i don't afford to take unnecessary risk! CG Dream offers me a blend of both... the good old Cg vibrator engine, with a little better styled body...

Ravi's any kind of official presence is 6,7kms away from my home.. whereas honda's authorized mechanics and genuine spares are available within 1km of my home.. and not just one mechanic... many authorized mechanics...

That makes a difference bhai... its about being reliable at job... its not about owning a comfortable or classy bike..!

Vicky was right and thats what my opinion was... convenient reliability is only with honda... no other brand at all...

People just come and post their fancy rides on this forum.. get likes and comments, but they don't post how much khuar they got on their various issues!

And the main dealer is at bhubatian chowk because he gets direct supply from factory first and then others... he might have a few parts in stock others have none...

The bhubatian chowk dealer, iv seen that too... nothing fancy yeah... but did u check the mecloed road authorized mechanic? just ONE lift.... sitting idle nothing to do, a young guy who knows nothing much about bikes.... a khudda like small facility with no proper tools and not even good skill.... this tells how serious the company is...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

since it is your decision to buy whatever out of your hard earn money

it doesnt matter its a piaggio or a CG dream or a deluxe

hope CG dream 125 will prove to a good choice

do post after you buy , is there any fuel guage in it ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well if thinking of going for CG Dream, then Deluxe is just 15k more i guess. And you'll get the goodies like Fuel Gauge and Disk brake. Spend a little more and say goodbye to braking issues...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    since it is your decision to buy whatever out of your hard earn money

it doesnt matter its a piaggio or a CG dream or a deluxe

hope CG dream 125 will prove to a good choice

do post after you buy , is there any fuel guage in it ?
    Nope.. sadly none...
    Only improvement is handle lock in ignition...

@piaggio owners @vickytulla

plz name piaggio's mechanic shops where u take ur bikes to, are u satisfied with their work?

Like proper mechanics not just ones who can tune the bike...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Well if thinking of going for CG Dream, then Deluxe is just 15k more i guess. And you'll get the goodies like Fuel Gauge and Disk brake. Spend a little more and say goodbye to braking issues...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Very well said gull bhai
    Btw what happened to your disk brake on your GS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dream is just in brother .... are you sure you want to spend money on a ride which is not tested yet ? remember the time when CD100 was launched and 3 years people were abused by some basic faults in it ? and you are thinking to put you money on stake ?

I mean paiggio/GS na lenay ka mashwara is liye diya tha k bhai kahi faulty peice na lay lo.. CG 40Years tested hai will not let you down ... but Dream is just IN... though engine is same but what about the things which are 'Not Engine' ... right ?

Beside I saw Dream while comming to office it looks aweful from rear .. Just like Super Power SP100 with a Honda Logo. Its very Good that you decided to stay under the Honda Flag ship but do you think k Dream k spare parts agaye hon gy ?

Deluxe k engine k or Body k parts abhi bhi 3 to 7 days k notice per factory say atay hain do you know that ? mujhe ye aesy pta chala tha kio k alteration kerni thee Classic honda men Deluxe ka 5 gear set dalna tha jab market men gear set dhonda tu pta chala k nahi milta or sirf makhdoom say order per milay ga.. makhdoom say pocha tu usny list pakra de k sirf running items hotay hain meray pass istran ka parts sirf order per factory say atay hain wo bhi 3~7din lagty hain. Lekin CG classic k spare aprts say market bhari pari hai or even local shops say bhi her cheez mil jati hai ..
    @r1 ki bike ka jo carb screw chori howa tha wo akela nahi milta mager 750RS ka pora china ka carb mil jata hai or uska screw use kiya jasakta hai ... just see ho cheap it can be managed.... beside you are not going to do long tours on high speeds so vibration say apko kam he masla ho ga ... InshAllah...

raat ko apny sms kiya thay mujhe men so gya tha isliye bad men reply nahi ker saaka..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lakh rupay ka sawal ... gull sb tu aesy ghaib howay jesay makhan men say bal ... @gull_s_777

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Very well said gull bhai
    Btw what happened to your disk brake on your GS
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    @r1 ki bike ka jo carb screw chori howa tha wo akela nahi milta mager 750RS ka pora china ka carb mil jata hai or uska screw use kiya jasakta hai ... just see ho cheap it can be managed.... beside you are not going to do long tours on high speeds so vibration say apko kam he masla ho ga ... InshAllah...
    Tried that Chinese Carburetor formula too, but that screw doesn't fit properly and now bike is giving poor mileage and stops whenever i press hard brakes and then 3-4 kicks to start again.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

geniune cheez phir genuine he hoti hai mene jis mechnic say pocha tha after you asked he said k usany kaye dafa ya kiya hai and it worked few times he had to sand the screw from tip to fit in properly ...

ager Lahore men hotay tu bilal ganj say masla bari easily hal ho jana tha ... geniune he mil jana tha ..

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Tried that Chinese Carburetor formula too, but that screw doesn't fit properly and now bike is giving poor mileage and stops whenever i press hard brakes and then 3-4 kicks to start again.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Dream is just in brother .... are you sure you want to spend money on a ride which is not tested yet ? remember the time when CD100 was launched and 3 years people were abused by some basic faults in it ? and you are thinking to put you money on stake ?

I mean paiggio/GS na lenay ka mashwara is liye diya tha k bhai kahi faulty peice na lay lo.. CG 40Years tested hai will not let you down ... but Dream is just IN... though engine is same but what about the things which are 'Not Engine' ... right ?

Beside I saw Dream while comming to office it looks aweful from rear .. Just like Super Power SP100 with a Honda Logo. Its very Good that you decided to stay under the Honda Flag ship but do you think k Dream k spare parts agaye hon gy ?

Deluxe k engine k or Body k parts abhi bhi 3 to 7 days k notice per factory say atay hain do you know that ? mujhe ye aesy pta chala tha kio k alteration kerni thee Classic honda men Deluxe ka 5 gear set dalna tha jab market men gear set dhonda tu pta chala k nahi milta or sirf makhdoom say order per milay ga.. makhdoom say pocha tu usny list pakra de k sirf running items hotay hain meray pass istran ka parts sirf order per factory say atay hain wo bhi 3~7din lagty hain. Lekin CG classic k spare aprts say market bhari pari hai or even local shops say bhi her cheez mil jati hai ..

raat ko apny sms kiya thay mujhe men so gya tha isliye bad men reply nahi ker saaka..
    Yaar deluxe is a slow running item.... very slow... dream k parts bhi ajaen gy aur deluxe k muqably men aram sey mil b jaengy...

Cg dream has same frame, same engine... 80% masla solve? Baqi body parts reh gae wo b asani sey mil gaengy very soon..

Bhai atlas ka proper sales and service network tou ha na phir? Sab milyga...vno tension at all

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

men inki antenna shops per nahi jata they are just poor basteth ... not trained and have no idea what they are dealing with...

I go to professional CG tuner who has a Certificate of professional CG repair from AHL awarded to him and is hanged in front of Tools board ... and he takes care of my RP like a CG... remember RP shares the same Roker engine which CG has.. mostly CG mechnic are very anti RP guys and will not do work with whole heart and I did notice that then I found this guy who gives a damn about AHL and says bring me the bike and I will put a Power in it and he really does...

baki Oil change Filter safaye or Tyre maintaince tu men kahi say road side mechnics say bhi kerwa leta hon bas Oil khud purchase kerta hon to avoid any Do numberiii...

Tappets is k loose hotay nahi na tight hota hain itnay jaldi to tuning ki zurorat nahi parti mujhey...

Ravi ki antenna shop per ager men aj tak gya hon tu wo sirf isliye k mujhe new spare part chaye ho tab werna nahi becuase they dont have any good mechnic

Mcloed Road per Rehman Autos hai jisky pass spare parts hotay hai but he is very expensive then Crystal walay or kuch or shops hain jo zonghen say or china say direct samaan la rahay hain wo paiggio per lag tu jata hai mager us per Zongshen likha hota hai.. akhri bilal auto walay baray mian hain ... isky pass bhi spare part hai or kuch spare part ye khud bana rha hai locally..

mene sirf aik dafa ya do dafa antenna shop say kam kerwaya hai RP ka old wali men tab bara zalil kiya tha inho nay mujhe isliye dubara kabhi nahi kerwaya or CG k mechnic say he kerwata hon ...

lekin baki paiggio owners share ker sakty hain may be kuch antenna shops hon jo acha kam ker k detay hon mager meray ilm men nahi hai ..

hope that help.

Nope.. sadly none...
    Only improvement is handle lock in ignition...

@piaggio owners @vickytulla

plz name piaggio's mechanic shops where u take ur bikes to, are u satisfied with their work?

Like proper mechanics not just ones who can tune the bike...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats sad and bad...
    When u have a pretty nice bike.. but u feel left out bcoz no one has expertise on it and the company and their appointed mechanics give a damn....

Hamaray han logon sey tappets aur fuel set nai ho k deta.. complex problem kia khaak hal karengy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

User Tag List